Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Lord Baron Harry Potter

Chapter 5

by wimvincken 3 reviews

One hour before Harry Potter becomes 16 years old, he is invited to go by portkey to Gringotts to be initiated as Lord Baron Harry James Potter. Then headmaster Dumbledore and Voldemort start hunti...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Dumbledore, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Kingsley, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Petunia Dursley, Poppy Pomfrey, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1929 words

1Ambiance
A/N: carolquin, the boss, and beta reader did her excellent work. Thank you so much.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

Early morning, Lord Baron Harry James Potter-Gryffindor-Black looked over Diagon Alley, a twisted cobbled street full with shops. He was considering what to do first. He needed a lot of shopping, but there was also the Potter manor, as there was also Potter's castle, the Black ancestral manor and many other properties. There was also the complicated business regarding a certain red headed lady and her family and there was the annoying business with Dumbledore and his order. 'Let's take one thing a time, then we will see where it leads to', he thought and he teleported straight to his first target.

Breakfast at the Burrow is always a feast; always a lot of noise, people upset and people laughing. Today the breakfast was no difference, except that Bill continuing looking strangely to Ginny.

"What is the matter Bill? Am I wearing something of yours or do I have something on my nose?"

Bill looked at Ginny with a thoughtful expression on his face. Ginny started to become nervous. "Bill ...?" He turned to his brothers, "Guys, I think that Ginny has or a boyfriend, or a secret admirer or there is something else going on with a certain dark haired wizard, locked up in his cell at Privet Drive!"

Ginny looked perplexed to Bill. "What are you talking about?" Slowly she felt her face became red, heat waves started to travel over her body.

"That black haired wizard had the same reaction as you. Is there something you want to tell us, my dear sister, my most favorite sister?"

The twins started to grin. "Yes, dear sister, our most favorite sister. Do you have anything with that said wizard, our only investor ", Fred said. George smirked. "When our investor is in our family, then ..."

At that moment a soft pop appeared next to her. A very worried looking Remus Lupin apparated into the Burrow. "Harry disappeared!"

Everyone was in frenzy, screaming, asking Remus Lupin questions, calling for a search party, her mother was already crying, Bill started to make threats to the Dursley's and Ginny sat down on the table and looked to her professor. "Professor Lupin? Why is he not in his room at Privet Drive?"

Remus Lupin looked her in the face. "I don't know, Ginny. We need to wait until Professor Dumbledore is ready with his investigation and then he will come straight here."

A regal brown owl flew into the kitchen and landed in front of her; it held a single scroll for her to take. Ginny took the scroll and the owl immediately took off. Ginny looked to the scroll in her hand. 'What is this? Who is sending me something and with such a beautiful owl?' she thought. In the mean time everyone became quiet and looked at her and the scroll. "Ginny dear, please give me the scroll. You never know what this could be", her mother interfered.

"No mum, this scroll is addressed to me and not somebody else", Ginny replied.

Ginny opened the scroll as quickly as possible before her mother could interfere again. The first thing she saw was the three shields at the top of the scroll. She read the first lines and dropped the scroll in amazement and surprise.

"Ginny, what is it? Is something wrong? From who is this...?"

"It's from Harry", she replied.

She took the scroll again before her mother could take it, unrolled it and began to read. Her eyebrows went up and her eyes became wide. "Wow! He is initiated ... and free!"

She looked to her family in amazement. "He is now Lord Baron Potter-Gryffindor-Black. He is the head of three families!" She went back and continued to read. Now her eyes almost popped out of her sockets, "and he wants to meet me at eleven in the garden here in front of the Burrow!"

"Does it say where he is? Is he alright and save?" Remus Lupin asked.

"Not yet, let me finish ..."

Ginny continued to read and promptly became red. She scanned the scroll over again and became even redder ... and started the giggle. "Oh my ..." She gave the scroll to her mother and ran upstairs to her room.

Molly Weasley took the scroll and started to read. When she was finished everyone was looking at her expectantly. Molly Weasley's eyes started to tear and a smile appeared. "This is so romantic, I am so happy for Ginny. " She stood up, took the scroll and walked to the backdoor from the kitchen. "I'll apparate to Arthur and we will back within the hour", and apparated away.

Everyone who was left behind were standing or sitting with their mouth wide open. Even the twins were quiet for the change.

Ten minutes to eleven and the complete family were in the kitchen except for Ginny and her mother, who were talking in Ginny's room. Meanwhile in the kitchen Albus Dumbledore, Alastor Moody and Severus Snape were softly discussing the latest happenings.

The door of Ginny's room opened and slowly she descended the stairs with her mother following. Ginny was wearing a light-green dress which accented her body. Everyone could see that Ginny was not a little girl anymore. A young and beautiful woman was walking down the stairs. Everyone stopped talking and looked in awe and wondered how they did not noticed Ginny's transformation from little girl to young woman. Ginny held Harry's scroll in her hand and with a mysterious smile she moved towards the back door in the kitchen.

Dumbledore stood up. "Miss Weasley, is this the letter Harry sent? May I have a look?" ... he already held out his hand. Ginny stopped and looked at him with a frown. "You may not!" With those words she opened the door and exited the house to her meeting point with Harry. Everyone started to move towards the door as well. "HOLD IT", Molly Weasley exclaimed loudly. "This is between our Ginny and Harry. Nobody is to interfere. Any other business anyone has with Harry needs to wait and that goes especially for you Albus!"

Albus Dumbledore, the greatest wizard of times, was dumb stuck. Nobody in his long life had ever refused him something like this.

Harry was already waiting ten minutes behind the tall oak tree, standing right before the Burrow. He became very nervous, because it was five minutes to eleven and he was not sure if Ginny would be here. The door opened and Harry heard Mrs. Weasley screaming to the people inside and smiled. That smile froze on his face, his eyes went wide and his eyebrows went up. A beautiful creature was floating out of the door surrounded by a mysterious light green mist, slowly floating towards him!

'That's Ginny?'', thought Harry. He marveled at the light green dress that was like silk and semi transparent. Her long red hair was floating behind her like it was on fire with different shades of red, orange, yellow, white, golden shades all mixed and changing because the sun was playing with the colors of her hair. Harry never realized that Ginny became a full grown woman. Her shapely, elegant long legs were very clearly seen when she slowly walked towards the oak tree. In her right hand she held his scroll. Harry shook him self and trying to clear his mind. Ginny stopped in front of him and held out her hand with the letter. "This is yours, I believe?"

She looked at him wide eyed. "Harry, you have changed!"

Harry looked at Ginny wide eyed as well. "So have you!"

Both of them were staring at each other. Very softly Harry whispered. "You look beautiful, absolutely stunning".

Ginny blushed. "Thank you, you also look good. Where are your eyeglasses? And you have changed! You look fuller around your shoulders and you are much taller then I remember! How is that possible?"

"Happy birthday to you, Harry ... I have your gift in my room." Then she looked at the family shields on his chest. "So it is true, you are the head of the Potter, Gryffindor and Black families?"

"Yes, Gin. I was initiated in all those families last night and this morning at Gringotts. But that is not the reason why I am here." Harry suddenly remember his manners and waves his right hand to conjure a bouquet of flowers. He offered the flowers to Ginny with a bow, "My dear and beautiful lady, would you be so kind as to accept these flowers?"

Ginny took the flowers from him. "Yes, of cause dear sir, these flowers are much appreciated." Both of them burst into laughter. "Oh before I forget, chocolates!" He waved his right hand again and a large box of chocolates appeared in his hand. He offered the box to Ginny as well.

"Can you tell me what happened, Harry?"

"I want to tell you everything Gin, but this depends on your answer to my question."

"What question?" Ginny replied with a smile.

Harry hesitated ... "Well ... he ... well ..." He started to become red. "You did read my letter, right?"

Ginny smiled. "Yes I read it, but you're supposed to ask me formally, according your own letter."

Harry took a deep breath. "Ginny, doyouwnttobemygrlfrend?"

Ginny grinned. "What did you say, Harry? I could not follow you."

Harry took a deeper breath. "Ginny, do you want to be my girl friend?"

Ginny beamed. "Now that was not too hard, wasn't it?"

Now she looked at Harry, he was more handsome then ever before. He was an absolute stud and he stood before her with a confused, no, nervous and unsure expression on his face.

"Yes Harry, I would love to be your girlfriend."

A golden glow appeared around Harry and Ginny, which disappeared as quickly as it appeared. "What was that!" breathed Ginny.

"That was the sign of a magical contract between us. I'm afraid everything is now more complicated in my life then it ever was. I'll tell you all about it later. I think we need to find some time and a place to talk in private."

Then it occurred to Harry what she had answered. Harry started to beam. A wide smile appeared on his face and for the first time in a long he truly looked happy. "Oh Gin thank you. You have no idea how happy you have made me. Since this summer vacation you were always in my mind, when I was awake or when I was sleeping, always thinking about you."

"Lord Baron, you were dreaming about me? Tell me dear sir, what were you dreaming then?"

Harry knew that she was teasing him, but when he looked at her, he could see that she was beaming as well. His heart did double flips. "Uh, that would be too embarrassing at the moment, I think", he said with a happy smile.

"Ginny, I want to hug you and kiss you. I want to hold you but I can't do this before your parents gave us their consent!" Ginny smiled at him. "And what are you going to do about that?" Her eyebrows questionably went up.

He held out his hand. "My Lady, we need to ask your parents for their permission and blessing. Would you be so kind to accompany me to your castle?"

"Certainly dear Sir" and teasingly she took his offered hand and walked towards the Burrow. "Where is your white horse?"
Sign up to rate and review this story