Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Lord Baron Harry Potter

Chapter 15

by wimvincken 0 reviews

One hour before Harry Potter becomes 16 years old, he is invited to go by portkey to Gringotts to be initiated as Lord Baron Harry James Potter. Then headmaster Dumbledore and Voldemort start hunti...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Dumbledore, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Kingsley, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Petunia Dursley, Poppy Pomfrey, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 2243 words

3Exciting
isclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

"Thanks to the initiation, Ginny and I have the knowledge comparable with the NEWTs. That is done with a knowledge sphere. Above that, I as the head of Potter's family have the full control of Potter's family magic.

The family magic is developed over a period of more then thousands of years and all the magic has one thing in common ... the spells, curses or charms need to have the Potter's signature to cast.

Even when I try to teach you a Potter's stunning spell, and you know the incarnation, the spell will not work ... in your case nothing happens.

Before you are going to ask what kind of spells, curses and charms the family magic contains, I tell you the following.

I cannot tell you what rather spells curses and charms the family magic contains, but I can tell you this. Many spells curses and charms are simply replacements for the already existing ones with or without additional properties.

The reason for the replacements is that when a Potter is magically fighting, he can use a stunning spell and that spell cannot be warded against, because the protego will allow the spell through.

Then I have also an extended knowledge in transfigurations ... I am able to change any object into anything what is required at that moment ... and there is the way how to deliver the magic ... without wand and wordlessly ... nobody knows what is coming until it is too late.

Then I have also a staff, the Potter's staff that works only for a Potter head of house. This staff is amplifying my magic dramatically. I did not use my staff with the fight I had with Dumbledore, though ... I thought to keep that option in reserve.

There are some curses, which are unique ..., the charms though, they are unique and very useful, but none of the charms are useful in battle."

"Do you think that your knowledge in magic gives you any advantage against Voldemort?" Mad-eye asked.

Harry was thinking. "It might give me some minutes more time, but that is it. There is no way I can beat that creature, because I have no idea how to do that ... I have a fair idea about the power of his magic, and that power is much more powerful then I am ... even with my staff.

I have knowledge of some shields, which will give me some time.

I have some naughty curses for him, but none of them might even hurt him remotely ... it might give him some headache though."

Mad-eye looked depressed. "That is not good ... when Dumbledore is gone or went bad, the only one we have left is you, Potter ... that is truly not good."

Harry suddenly smiled sarcastically. Thinking about charms, and the twins, and Voldie and his death eaters boyfriends, I think I have an idea ... it will not hurt him physically, but it will hurt his ego and his standing in the magical word as the big, bad and evil daddy."

Harry started to laugh ... everyone was looking at him as if he had grown a second head. Harry grabbed Ginny's hand ... "Sorry, I need to do something and speak to the Twins ... we are back within an hour "and with this they both disappeared with a soft pop.

After fifty minutes, Fred, George, Ginny and Harry were laughing loudly. "This will teach the old fucker something, his boyfriends will never forget", George said with a wide grin. Fred started to dance, grabbing George and Ginny. "Ginny, you are the most evil person we have ever met ... you are a genius!"

Harry kissed her happily on her cheek, while Fred and George were whooping of laughter. "This is material for the history books!"

After the laughter and the excitement went down, Ginny stood up and looked to the boys. "You guys spread the powder, and we are going back to the castle. There is a meeting organized between the order and the ministry ... I want that you guys come to the castle after you have finished ... I think that you guys need to be prepared in case Voldemort is coming after you."

She grabbed Harry by his sleeve and both of them popped to the Potter's castle.

Lobo, the house elf was waiting for them when they arrived in the Harry's bedroom. Harry looked to Lobo surprised. "Well, hello Lobo, how are you today?"

Lobo bowed deeply. "Lord Baron, the castle wants to speak with you and Lady Weasley-Potter." Lobo kept his head down and waited for an answer. Ginny smiled tenderly and laid her hand on his head. "Please Lobo, look at me". Lobo surprised looks were clearly visible on his face. "Lady Potter?"

"No Lobo, I am not Lady Potter, I am Ginny, you remember?"

"But the castle calls you know Lady Potter ... the castle wants to speak ... please come with me?" Lobo said and held out his small hands to Harry and Ginny.

They all appeared in large square room. The roof was plated with mirrors, but Harry and Ginny did not see any reflection. The walls were covered with deep red and long curtains and drapes of landscapes with castles, mansions and manor houses they saw no windows, no doors. Everything was empty ... except for surprised and anxious Mr. Weasley and the lone figure of Peragrain, who was waiting patiently. Lobo popped away and left them with Peragrain alone, who started to speak in a deep and regal voice.

"Welcome Lord Baron Potter-Gryffindor-Black, Lady Weasley-Potter-Gryffindor-Black and Mr. Weasley. I am the voice of the Potter's castle and I am going to advice you in the following manners."

Peragrain bowed deeply to them, not loosing his composure for one second.

"Lord Baron and Lady in waiting, you need to speed up the process of your courtship, because the time comes that the Potter's castle will be actively attacked by outside forces.

The Potter's castle is able to defend it self against almost everything, but what the castle is sensing is that pure evil is being released with enormous powers as never seen before in this universe.

There is a creature in this world, which does not belong in this universe ... this creature is not alone ... there are 665 other creatures left with enormous powers and capabilities.

There is no way that anyone can stop those creatures from entering and there is no way to defeat them ... because they cannot die ... they only exists ... forever.

When you, Lord Potter is going to confront it, you can push it back and hurt it by a patronis from the Potter's staff ... but it is not possible to destroy it.

When you have hurt the creature, it will go to its universe and call all the other creatures from its kind ... you will face 666 daemons from the highest level.

In order to make a proper defense, you Lord-Baron and you Lady in waiting, need to marry. When you are married, you both can activate the ultimate defenses from the Potter's castle. This castle has two modes of existence, the current mode as castle and the battle mode as fortress. When you are married, both of you are going to be initiated again, but within the castle and you will receive the instructions and knowledge, which are required then. "

Peragrain bowed again.

"This is the only thing what the castle can do for you, a warning and a fortress, which can not be destroyed or breached ... you will have one month to complete the process."

Peragrain bowed again and with a pop, he disappeared. Mr. Weasley, Ginny and Harry were looking at each other dump stuck.

Ginny was the first one to recover. Dad ..., Harry ... if I understand it correctly, he wants that Harry and I marry within a month, so that we can turn the castle into the fortress mode if there is a need to. That means that you Dad ... and you Harry ... need to renegotiate the courtship ... and you Harry (she poked her finger in his chest) will propose to me ... and I want to have the marriage proposal romantic."

With one last look, she popped away.

Harry and Mr. Weasley looked astonished at each other ... Harry and Mr. Weasley needed to sit immediately, and both of them dropped to the ground. Mr. Weasley looked at Harry again, his eyebrows raised, big smile and his eyes shining "That, my dear Harry, is my daughter ... she looks like her mother." With a sudden gulp of air, he finally relaxed while on the ground.

Harry however, was not so relaxed. "You damn castle, I suppose to be the only one able to teleport throughout the castle ... slowly the happenings of the last ten minutes penetrated his brain and he dropped his legs, arms and head on the ground with a loud thud. "Oh Merlin"

Mr. Weasley started to laugh. "That is a situation you are in, Harry ... how do you feel about it?"

Harry stare became very far ... he remembered his ten years of marriage of the dream. "Mr. Weasley, if you mean the marriage, I am more then alright with it ... if you mean the rest what the castle mentioned about the daemons, that is the most terrible news we could ever receive. "

"Harry, I think you got it totally wrong ... I can tell you now already, that it is better to have every daemon running after you then one angry Ginny Weasley." He smirked ... "I know where I am talking about."

Harry nodded. "I know what you mean. I remember one evening in my dream when Ron and Hermione were married for one week. Ron, Bill, Charlie, the twins and I were in a pub in London ... when we came back, there was a very angry Ginny waiting for me ... I slept one week in the shed ... too afraid to even approach the house ... until she came for me ... I never drunk a glass of alcohol ever again ...still not."

Suddenly Harry looked accusingly to Mr. Weasley. "You were just standing there ... and were laughing." Mr. Weasley smirked ... "Everyone learns the hard way ... you would never believe me when I would warn you. "

Harry looked with a far away look in his eyes. "Yeah, that was firestorm Ginny."

Harry shook him self out of his mood. "Mr. Weasley, I think we need to determine what is going on ... when it is true, we need to have indeed those negotiations about the courtship ... what do you think, Sir?"

Mr. Weasley nodded. "I think that is a good idea." He held out his wand. "Let's get back."

Ha'alem walked into the large hall within the hideout of the dark lord, he noticed hundreds of death eaters moving along its walls ... his mission was a complete failure ... there suppose to be the members of the Order of Phoenix, but nobody was at the meeting point ... it looked like that the order knows. He moved through the hall until he reached the front of the huge chair, where Voldemort sat ... Ha'alem was followed by a very thin mist, almost invisible in the dark of the hall. Ha'alem was furious because the Intel of the dark lord was wrong and no soul was waiting for him ... and he was hungry for more. A daemon like him needed at least forty souls a day to keep its strength and hunger in check ... maybe he could grab some of the death eaters as food ... for sure this fool of a dark lord had enough of them.

"Voldemort, I love you, but your information was ..."

Ha'alem was flabbergasted. What was going on? What did he say to that fool of a dark lord? He tried again.

"My love, my heart, my sweet ... can you be so sweet to ..."

Ha'alem shut its mouth in almost fear.

Voldemort did not believe his ears ... what did Ha'alem call him? His wand appeared in his claws. "What did you call me, sweet heart?" Voldemort was petrified ... he did not believe what was happening ... sweet heart? Where those words would come from ... his red glowing eyes were now scanning throughout the hall, furious and angry, his magic flaring dangerously.

His hate for this fool of a daemon hit an ever high ... "I love you"

The hideout of Voldemort exploded with an enormous flash of mad, angry and magical energy ... all creatures except for two ... disintegrated ... nothing was left of the enormous hall ... the bodies of the two creatures disintegrated as well ... and all because of one set of enhanced love powder from Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes for one gallon sale price.

Two extreme evil spirits traveled strait out of the magical fire, which was still furiously burning.

Ha'alem was the first to come back to earth ... he turned into its real self ... an hideous monster ... impossible to look at it with the feeling or fear and horror ... Lord Voldemort was now slowly starting to form a body as well, but much slower.

Ha'alem had never in its existence of more then two billion years have a situation like this before. He still did not trust his speech ... that was different for Voldemort. "POTTER, I CURSE YOU TO HELL ... YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS"

Obvious what ever it was, it finished working. "I am going to get my colleagues as fast as possible and then we run havoc on this world and universe ... not one creature will stay alive."
Sign up to rate and review this story