Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Lord Baron Harry Potter

Chapter 14

by wimvincken 6 reviews

One hour before Harry Potter becomes 16 years old, he is invited to go by portkey to Gringotts to be initiated as Lord Baron Harry James Potter. Then headmaster Dumbledore and Voldemort start hunti...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Dumbledore, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Kingsley, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Petunia Dursley, Poppy Pomfrey, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 2294 words

0Illiterate
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

Ha'alem walked towards the gates of Hogwarts, the little toy castle but with strong defenses. He walked in his disguise of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore ... hopefully this is enough to penetrate the wards.

Ha'alem passed under the gates ... and felt like walking into a plastic sheet. How further he walked into the warded grounds, how more power he must pour into his speed ... this shell what was once Albus Dumbledore. He felt the magical focus of the castle in front of him focusing on him. Ha'alem knew that when he would not back down, the castle would spend much more energy to stop him, and that might be very painful.

As daemon from the seventh level he was the strongest magical being in this universe of existence, except that creature which calls it self the Dark Lord or Voldemort. That Voldemort reached levels of power unknown to him or anyone else ever lived ... or better said existed. His colleagues in the seventh level never lived ... they only exist ... they were always there ... and they will always be.

In the mean time the air around him thickened ... he could not move forward anymore ... movement had stopped ... the air was cracking from the energy, a blue aura started to appear around the empty shell of Albus Dumbledore. He needed to go back, unless the shell would be damaged!

Slowly he backed down ... he stepped backwards now ... but the pressure did not decrease. He turned and ran through the gate ... and apparated away.

Hogwarts, the great castle, released the build up energy with an enormous cloud of colors.

Two figures stood in a large cave, looking out over a village beneath them. Both figures looked human, but they were not. One figure was Ha'alem; the daemon who lived in the body of the late Albus Dumbledore, the other figure was Voldemort ... once a human ... but what he is now, nobody knew. "What is happening with Albus Dumbledore?" Voldemort wanted to know.

Ha'alem grimaced and smiled evilly. He will always be alive; colleagues are feeding slowly on him, enough to last him for an eternity.

Around the creatures laid mummies of forty witches, wizards and their children ... they were food for Ha'alem ... first he sucked out their souls ... then their live energy and then their blood ... he needed the live energy for his magical powers in this universe, the blood was for his shell and the souls for food.

Ha'alem was thinking about the last family, which gave him great pleasure and satisfaction. In the middle of the night, Ha'alem entered the house from the front door. He opened the door, and moved slowly through a narrow corridor. Walking some five meters, he reached the first door on his right ... he opened the door slowly and entered the room ... it was the living room and there were three people talking softly to each other at an empty dining table.

Ha'alem walked slowly to the three figures, which were surprised at first ... until they recognized his shell. "Professor Dumbledore", exclaimed the female, "what can we do for you this evening?"

Ha'alem looked to the woman with his most severe expression he could manage. "Where are your children", he asked. The woman looked utterly surprised to him. "Why the children ... I ... uh ... I mean ... what you want with the children?"

"Voldemort is going to attack this house within five minutes. I want you to collect all the children and adults who are in this house here in the living room ... then I can save everyone."

The adults immediately went upstairs to collect everyone of the family. Two elder grandparents came downstairs, followed with three small children, then four teenagers and the five adults. One of the teenagers looked very strange to her professor. "Professor Dumbledore, what is happening here?" asked Cho Chang.

"Ah, Ms. Chang, we will talk later. Is your family complete?" Ha'alem asked with a sick sweet smile.

"Yes professor ... everyone is ready to go" Cho answered.

Ha'alem spread his arms ... and black mist surrounded the walls of the living room. "I am hungry ..." and Ha'alem started to transform into a hideous creature straight from a nightmare. Cho pulled her wand and started to fire curses to the creature ... it did not help ... all her spells seem to be absorbed. Ha'alem grabbed her mother ... he tore her mother's head from her body ... everyone started to scream and looking for a way to leave the room. Cho could not think ... she was in full shock ... she was like petrified ... her mother was killed in front of her ... by something so horrible.

Ha'alem turned to the young girl ... tendrils encircled her legs and ... "Expecto Patronum"

A silver mist came from the wand of the girl with the name Cho Chang; taking the form of a large dog ... it immediately started to attack Ha'alem, who took some steps back from the unexpected presence.

Rage filled the mind of Ha'alem ... it slammed its tendrils to the silver dog ... and exploded in a silver explosion ... then it opened its huge mouth and devoured Cho Chang with one swig ... then it turned to the rest of the family and devoured them as well.

In the mean time back at the cave with Voldemort

"I want the same for Harry Potter. I want him to burn forever in hell, never ending torture ... he damaged my body, and I want to have my revenge on him."

Voldemort looked at Ha'alem with his burning eyes. "The wards of Hogwarts did not let you in ... but there is a way to enter the castle without triggering those wards ... during the welcoming feast I want you to go to the castle ... and you will have a feast ... with thousand souls ... you can also get Severus Snape ... I want that you eat every creature in Hogwarts."

"And how do I enter the castle?" Ha'alem asked.

"There is an old tunnel in the forbidden forest, which leads the chamber of secrets. From there you can enter the castle ... I will draw you a map."

"What do you want me to do with the minister of magic?"

"I want you to wait ... there is no one who suspect that Dumbledore is gone."

Ha'alem studied Voldemort for a moment, but said nothing.

Ginny sat on the sofa reading a book and waiting for Harry, who was taking a shower now. She was wondering if the door was still locked ... that question was soon answered when Harry popped in the room with only a towel on his slim waist ... the door was still locked.

Harry froze when he saw the beautiful redhead sitting on the sofa. "The bathroom door is still locked", he said with a smirk. "Wonder when the castle will ever release it."

Ginny smiled. "Harry, I want to talk with you."

Harry wiggled his eyebrows and turned away from her ... he dropped his towel.

Harry was not sure what to expect ... but judging at the silence, he started wonder. He walked to the closet, took some clothes out, and started slowly to dress ... the silence in the bedroom was heavy. "You said, Gin?" and turned to face her.

Ginny sat utterly quiet in her sofa ... her face was as red as a beet ... the corner of her mouth was curving up a bit ... and her eyes were wide open ... staring to Harry.

"You know Harry ... you have an extra scarve. Harry raised an eyebrow. "Scarve ... where" he asked.

Now Ginny was smirking. "On your bum ... right side."

Harry was fighting the blush.

"I am worried, Harry. I am not worried about school or anything obvious, but I am worried about you!" Harry raised his eyebrows and sat down on a chair opposite the sofa. "What do you mean worry?" "It is the way how you react to danger and to business which touches us all. I am also worried how you disregard warnings and obvious problems with Dumbledore and the castle."

Harry looked to his shoes. "Go on."

"First of all there is something fishy about Dumbledore. If he was possessed, that means that Voldemort knows everything ... about the order, about Hogwarts, about all the secrets Dumbledore was keeping somewhere, and about the prophecy!

Secondly, if he was possessed, he can be possessed again. We do not know how Dumbledore was possessed." Harry nodded. "You are right Gin. What do you think we must do?"

"Ask for an order meeting and confront Dumbledore and demand answers."

"You are right, Gin. That is what we need to do immediately. Let's talk with your parents." He stood up, took her hand and walked to the door. "I ask to meet everyone in the dining hall."

"Grimmauld Place is destroyed! It exploded with a huge fireball and then Mad-Eye said that ..." Bill suddenly stopped and looked to the new arrivals ... Harry and Ginny.

"What is going on?" Harry asked.

Everyone looked upset ... Mrs. Weasley looked on the verge of a panic attack. Mr. Weasley stood up and looked to Harry. "An hour ago Sturgis Podmore and Alastor Moody walked to Grimmauld Place ... they saw Dumbledore entering the building and Grimmauld Place exploded soon after his arrival. However, Alastor detected something very wrong with Dumbledore ... that was the reason why Alastor held back ... when the building exploded, he could apparate him and Sturgis to a safe location."

"Who was in Grimmauld Place ... Who was killed?" Harry asked.

Ginny moved to the middle of the dining hall. "Can you contact Professor Moody and ask him to come here?"

Mr. Weasley looked at Harry. "Harry?"

Harry looked solemnly to Ginny. "Of cause we do what the Lady asks ... Bill?"

Bill nodded. "It will take an hour and we are here." Bill turned and left to the hall of transport to get Mad-Eye. Mrs. Weasley looked very upset. "Do you think something has happened with Albus?" she asked her husband.

Arthur Weasley looked thoughtfully. "I don't know, Molly ... It looks very strange. Maybe Dumbledore got everyone out on time."

"Who was in Grimmauld Place?"

"Elphias Doge, Fletcher and Emmeline Vance were in the building during the explosion."

Three hours later a disgruntled Alastor Moody, alias Mad-Eye entered the dining room, where everyone was still present. Mad-Eye looked visible shaken and his magical eye was making overtime ... it turned in its sockets ... trying to look everywhere. "Potter, this is a very nice place ... I can't see a dime here, not even through this wall ... where are we?" Harry stood up and smiled. "Welcome to the Potter's castle, Mad-Eye. "

Everyone sat down and started to discuss what happened. According Mad-Eye, the person he saw was not Dumbledore and not a person with Polyjuice, neither any charm. "What do you say, Mad-Eye? Is this Dumbledore or an imposter?" Bill asked.

"I am saying that I saw a thing, which is not human ... his magical signature was totally different. The person looks like Dumbledore, and at the same time he is not?"

Everyone looked confused. Ginny, who was sitting next to Harry and listening carefully suddenly, looked up. "Do you want to suggest that the Dumbledore you saw was possessed?"

Mad-Eye nodded slowly. "Yes, but differently then the last time ... this magical signature was not something what is human and very intense. The time I met Dumbledore when he was possessed, his magical signature was still there, but dimmed in a way ... this signature is not dimmed at all, it is visible for me without problems and it sensed like it was flaring of pleasure."

Mad-Eye looked to Mr. Weasley. "Did you try to contact Albus in his office?"

"Yes I did, but he was not in Hogwarts ... according Minerva he was not in Minerva since the evening that we left.

In addition, what happened something else in Hogwarts. This morning something triggered the defenses of Hogwarts ... what ever it was, that something flew very soon after the wards were on full strength, according Minerva."

Mad-Eye looked surprised. "What do you mean with a thing? Do the wards not distinguish between a creature and human?"

"Yes, they do ... but the wards did not report anything else then something what could be interpreted as a thing."

"I teleported also to Hogwarts", Harry said. "Hogwarts detected a daemon trying to enter the castle, and Minerva was right, the wards got triggered and were busy to power-up, but before it could reach full strength, the daemon was already gone. I found magical traces of it right outside the perimeter of the wards ... it was a daemon."

"So we have you-know-who, his death eaters and a daemon running around unchecked", Mar-eye said. "I call the order tonight in an emergency, together with the ministry ... but we have here a problem, no place to meet!"

He looked pointedly to Harry.

Harry held up his hands and laughed. "It is alright with me, Mad-eye. Let everyone come to the Potter's castle ... we will together discuss the details of the security here ... for one thing it will be much easier for everyone to enter the castle and much more secure ... I supply the magical tools for that."

Mad-eye nodded his head in thanks. "One more thing Harry, I would like to discuss what you know and are able to. I hear a lot of things about you, and I have seen already a good amount of magic ... I need to know what you can do against a daemon."

Harry nodded. "Raptus regaliter" A/N: Latin for: Royally screwed.

-----

Authors remarks:

Next chapter:

A major meeting between the Order of Phoenix and the Ministry ... all in Potter's castle

The castle starts to react very strange towards Harry and Ginny ... almost like it wants to encourage Harry and Ginny to ...
Sign up to rate and review this story