Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Lord Baron Harry Potter

Chapter 18

by wimvincken 7 reviews

One hour before Harry Potter becomes 16 years old, he is invited to go by portkey to Gringotts to be initiated as Lord Baron Harry James Potter. Then headmaster Dumbledore and Voldemort start hunti...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Dumbledore, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Kingsley, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Petunia Dursley, Poppy Pomfrey, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1667 words

3TrainWreck
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

Harry left of Potter castle's hospital wing with Ginny on his side. "Harry, we need to talk now with my parents about what happened."

Harry smirked. "I rather like to spend some quality time with you, Gin. A good snog would ..."Ginny laughed and hit him playfully on his arm. "Come, you horny chosen one, you need to play the terrible and suffering hero one more time, and then ..."

Both of them were laughing until they heard Hermione's loud voice talking to Ron. "Here we have Hermione again, and as usual they are bickering. Are you not getting sick of it, Harry?" whispered Ginny. "Yeah ..."

Mrs. Weasley descended upon Harry and Ginny and held them both in one of her famous bone crushing hugs, followed by Mr. Weasley, Bill and Charlie. Breaking away from the group hug, Ginny pointed to their chairs. "Let's sit and discuss what happened, because we have great news for all of you." Everyone took their seats and looked expectantly to the couple.

Ginny looked at Harry, who nodded. "When Harry was fighting Voldemort, the demon that he released was trying to transport both of them to the universe where the demons are living, but the demon was only partially successful. He only managed to transport Voldemort. We believe Voldemort is finally gone forever."

A shocked silence followed. Everyone looked at the couple with open mouths and shocked expression on their faces, first to Ginny and then to Harry as if asking for confirmation.

Harry nodded to his captive audience. "He is indeed gone. The demon confirmed this but now we have a much worse problem to face. The demon is still here with us and this demon does not want to go away. He wants to bring all the other demons from his world and bring them to ours to roam and dominate our world."

"It is true! You-know-who is indeed gone!" Hermione breathlessly shrieked.

Everyone looked confused to the bushy haired girl. "Don't you see? Look at his scar!" while pointing his finger to Harry.

Everyone paused to see the infamous scar of the boy-who-lived but where a scar should be was the barley noticeable presence of a pale smudge. Ginny looked closely at Harry, "She is right, Harry. Your scar is gone ... we did it, Voldemort is truly gone!"

Everyone in the room seemed to go from shock to doubt to complete and utter joy in a matter of seconds. This definitely was cause for a celebration and Molly took it upon herself to supervise the wonderful feast that surely would be coming.

Somewhere in Scotland, deep under ground in the dark and wet dungeons of Hogwarts, a thin, tall man was on the floor writhing in pain that was traveling from his left arm through his entire body. Snape realized what must have happened. The Dark Lord was dead and he knew that he would follow very soon, but before anyone would come and confront him he made sure that everyone would pay for the death of the Dark Lord. There stood Severus Snape, wearing his trademark sneer, pouring a vile containing a clear liquid into the water reservoirs of Hogwarts. Upon emptying the vial, Snape walked out of the dungeons and onto the castle grounds. He turned and looked at the castle where he had experienced both harassment and taunts as a student, fear and power through the acceptance of the dark mark, anger and contempt at having to put up with the-boy-who-lived and with his last breath he whispered, "They will all die!"

The acting Minister of Magic, Madame Bones, was sitting behind her desk. In front of her sat the most powerful wizard in the world, Lord Baron Potter-Gryffindor-Black and his betrothed, Lady Weasley-Potter in waiting. Along with them were Aberforth Dumbledore, Arthur Weasley, Alastor Moody, and Kingsley Shacklebolt. Also with them was Trevor Howard who was a demon specialist.

"Kingsley, please give us a summary of the latest events." Amelia Bones asked.

Kingsley Shacklebolt stood up and faced his audience. "Of cause minister" "All death eaters are dead and it has been determined that their dark mark was the cause. We did not find the body of you-know-who, but nobody has heard from him. Since all of his death eaters are dead and the scar on Lord Baron's forehead has faded, we are almost sure that you-know-who is finally gone All strange sightings from the last week were investigated and we found many traces of dark creatures, but they soon disappeared after Lord Baron vanished you-know-who." He sat down immediately; glad to be finished.

"Mr. Howard, do you have something to add?"

Trevor Howard stood up and looked nervously to the minister. "Minister, we ... uh ... that means I ... indeed found a demon gate in Suriname, north of Brazil in South America" and quickly sat down.

Minister Bones nodded and turned to look at Harry, "Lord Baron?"

Harry stood up. "I already gave Kingsley Shacklebolt complete information about the demon curse. This curse will not be able to kill a demon, but when the curse is casted upon it, it will cause a demon lasting pain. I also think that the ministry should publish all information we know about this curse since it is the only known weapon against demons."

He looked around. "I think that we all know what happened yesterday and what it means; that the demons are on their way to our world. There is no doubt in my mind that the demon Ha'alem is able to enlarge the demon gate and let his brethren in. The only thing that is not clear to me is how long it will take." He turned his attention now to Trevor Howard.

Trevor Howard looked at Harry. "It will take some time before the demon gate is enlarged. I think it will probably take them somewhere between two and five years. The demons first need to work on the gate on their side before they can work on the gate on our side. When that is the case, we don't know."

"Do you think that we can hinder the demons by trying to attack it?" Kingsley Shacklebolt asked.

"I don't think so; because nobody can approach the gate. It is covered with very strong wards, which will not allow anyone or anything near it except for a demon."

"Wasn't Voldemort was transported to their world?" asked Aberforth Dumbledore. "What will stop him from returning to our universe?"

"That is not possible. First, you-know-who is not a demon and he cannot move through a demon gate. Secondly, he is not alive anymore and he has no body, his essence is only a soul or an equivalent of it." Trevor Howard paused slightly before continuing.

"The same for your brother, Mr. Dumbledore, he also can not return. He will stay in that universe for ever." Aberforth nodded sadly, his thoughts were confirmed.

"Thank you gentleman and lady, I think that is all. Lord Baron and Lady Weasley-Potter, will I see you later this month at Hogwarts?" Harry and Ginny stood up and nodded happily. "We will see you there." Harry grabbed Ginny by her arm and disappeared with a loud pop.

Ginny was shocked to see that he did not transport them back to the castle but to one of the most romantic places on earth. She was completely unprepared when his lips descended upon hers, engaging her in a kiss that was infinitely more moving than what they shared the previous day. The sweet caress of his tongue laced fire through her, and the press of his lips was possessive enough to thrill her. She did not bother to figure out why he was kissing her this way; it was so easy to be lost in it, so she wrapped her arms around him and responded to him in all the ways she dreamed she would.

When they finally pulled apart, Ginny could have slid boneless to the floor.

"Oh..." she breathed, blinking dreamily. "... my!"

This was it. It. This was the feeling that he had not even known he was yearning for. Completion. Touching... holding... Ginny. Ginny. His love, Ginny...

"I promise you that next summer we will be engaged to be married but now we need to return to the castle. We need to help your parents with moving back to the burrow and we can't forget that tomorrow will be your birthday."

Ginny smiled sweetly. "Let's go home," she said. With a pop the couple disappeared from the top of the Eiffel tower, the only spot Harry was sure he could find some privacy.

The end

-----

Authors (Wim) notes:

That is it - the bad, very bad - Voldemort is gone (for now) and a happy end (my preference for a story).

It is up to the reviewers (that means you) if we have a follow-up for this story.

Thanks for all the reviews.

Author's (Carol) notes:

There will most definitely be a sequel because I say so!

Authors (Wim again) notes:

Oops! There will be a sequel very soon.

Carol and I like to thank all reviewers and we do our best not to let you down. About 25,000 people read our story, thank you too!

I personally (Wim) like to thank my first and better part (Carol of cause) of the support and her creativity.

Sequel:

The title of the sequel will be Lord and Lady Baron Potter. Voldie and his boy-scout club "death eaters" are wiped out, so in the sequel the danger is coming from the demons ... and the children of the death eaters. Then Harry needs to perform some enormous tasks like proposing, the marriage of the century, keeping the onslaught of the twins under control, and some unexpected pairings.

The Lord Baron Potter story only covered the time between the sixteen's birthday of Harry until August 9. The sequel covers the period of one year ... that means the duo will join Hogwarts.
Sign up to rate and review this story