Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What Am I?

Who you are.

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

This is your story with Sasuke and Naruto. in this chapter you are described and you will find out more about you as you progress.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-13 - Updated: 2006-10-13 - 454 words

-1Illiterate
Your 16, almost 17 and you have just entered the chunen exams. You have silver hair that goes down past your healsbut you keep it up and tucked under so every one thinks it's short. You have silver eyes that almost make you look blind, You have the perfect body and face.One thang that neverchanges is the neckless made of pure gold. You got it from your father, who is now far away takeing care of some jonien mission, and you hope that one day you will live up to his legasy. (your father is also the best ninja ever. He is even better than all the Kages pute together but he didn't want thejob so he was stuck being a jonien).

Now your on your way to register for the chunien exams. Your an hour early but you didn't care.

"i wonder where Kakashi could be? He's awfuly late. He's supposed to take me to sign up." You say waiting by a beautiful stream that ran right threw the village. The grass was so soft under your bare feet. It sort of tickled. After a half an hour of waitingyou deside to sit down and enjoy the seanery. The sky was so blue, for the ecception of a few scatered clouds that reminded you of some of your faveorite weppons, the sky was clear. You suddenly hear a voice come frome behimd you.

"enjoying the beautiful day?"

You look back to see Kakashi smileing.(or what seemed like a smile because the things on his face made it hare to read his emotions)

"Sorry I'm late, but i got lost on the path of life." He sid looking up at the sky.

Yeah right." You responded, "Your just lazy. If my father were here you wouldn't be late, because you know what happens to people who keep him witing."

Kakashi started to shake and shutter in fear. )by the way your father is also the most feared ninja ever, because he is the scarest, and harshest ninja ever.) Kakashi looks at you with pleading eyes.

"You wouldn't tell your dad would you?" He stuttered.

"No, but I can be just as bad as him." You responded.

"Oh, please. Don't make me laugh." He chuckled

"Don't underestimate me Kakashi" Icesicles seemed to be driping from your every word. He stoped laughing and shook. He then started stareing at you.

"Are you just going o staare at me all day or are you gonna take me to sighn up for the chunien exams?" You asked boredly.

"Oh, right." he snaped as he remembered whathe promiced.

You get up and dust yourself off and get ready to go. Kakashi straitens up and walks off and you fallow.
Sign up to rate and review this story