Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What Am I?

The First Stage of The Test

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

This is were you meet one of the troops from squad seven, but i'm not tlling you you have to find out your self.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 662 words

0Unrated
You walk into a tall building and stop in the middle of the hall.
"This is as far as I go. "Kakashi smile and turns his head to look at you. "Your on your own now." He then vanishes in a cloud of smoke.
"Well, here I go." you take a deep breath and sigh before walking up two flights of stares and end up in front of a room labled: Rm 202.
"I hope this is the right place to sign up." you mumble to your self.
You enter the room and a whole lot of people are there. The room sort of looks like a class room with desks, pencils, paper, and pens. The people in the room looked like a buch of cut-throughts. As you make your way to an empty desk you feel that your being watched by someone other than the people in the room. You hated that feeling. Your close to your seat
"Hey," you hear a deep and attractive voice of a boy.
You look over to your right and see a boy about your age, mabey a bit older, with short ravin hair with a head-band with a leaf engraved on it, pitch black eyes that you could loose your self in, wareing a deep blue shirt with a white and red symbol on his back, sand colored pants, and blue sandles strapped to his feet. You look at him and become entranced by his black and him with your silver ones. You stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity until you finaly broke the ice by saying
"I...uh...guess we should take our seets."
"yeah, I guess." he stuttered while blushing and turning his head so you didn't see.
You two sit down in your seat and Sasuke looks back at you, (he stopped blushing by the way, and says, "I'm Sasuke"
"Nice to meet you Sasuke." you reply with a kind smile.
"What's your name? I didn't get it."
"I didn't give it." you respond playfully.
"Come on." He resorts anctiously.
"It's ______, but everyone calls me Angel for some odd reson." You say lightly turning a dark shade of pink but you stay cool.
"Pay attaintion!" yells a man in the front "Listen up... this is the first part of the test. You have to get at least one question right to pass. If your caught cheating, you and your team mates will be dissmised and you will fail."
"Sasuke looked a little nervous but you stayed as cool as ice.You look at Sasuke and Sasuke lookes at you. He looks etrefied.
"Don't worrie," you say trying to comfert him, "Your partners AND you will pass... well that is if you don't get caught cheating."
"The first test of the Chunin Exams will now start!" Yells the expierianced ninja at the head of the room.
You sit there not even paying attention to the paper in front of you. Sasuke was trying to answer all the questions correctly. You can't help but let out a small chuckle at his futile efforts. You knew something about this test that no one elce does. This test has nothing to do with how much you know, it's about useing your jutstus to cheat. You just sit back and relax as you watch all the other wanna-be ninjas have a hard time with their answers.
"What are you doing?" Sasuke asks quietly, "You should answer the questions so you don't fail."
you glance at him stuned that he was worried about you than smiled.
"Sasuke, don't worrie about me." you say placeing a gentile hand on his sholder, "I don't have any team mates, unlike you, so I don't have yo worrie about this test."
"Whatever you say." he resorts and goes back to his terrably hard questions.
After 20 minutes for the exam to be finnished, not even half of the ninjas were left, the head ninja shouted: "Congradulations! You all passed!"
Sign up to rate and review this story