Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Leave Me Speechless

Good Byes

by darks00 4 reviews

Saying good bye is so hard to say, isn't it? Who's saying good bye? And yes, the girl in the black cloak is basicly my character, Mayhem in my story "Hello." Sorry if the story sucks.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-18 - Updated: 2006-11-18 - 952 words

2Ambiance
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I gasped. It was the girl in the black cloak.

"Julius..." She said in an annoyed tone.

"Ma'am, I'm so sorr..."

But I was cut off.

"...Congratuations."

"I said I was sorry...what?!?"

"You heard me," the woman said. "You passed."

"Passed what?"

"The test, silly. The test to see what happens to your soul. You listened to your soul, Julius, when it told you to disobey me to help your loved one."

I paused, not knowing what to say.

"...and for that, for passing your test...you get to go back into your body."

"REALLY?"

Tears of joys were in my eyes. Will I get to go home? Will I be alright?

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry that I had to be so tough on you. I had to. It was necassary for the test, and to save you. I hated every little part of it."

I didn't recanized that girl anymore. What happened to the cold hearted lady? Now her heart and voice was warm and sweet. Was this really all a test?

"...Now I must put my soul to ease." She continued.

"Huh?"

"Honey, will you help me put my soul to ease?"

"How?"

"By listening."

"Ok."

The lady took a deep breath. "Sweetheart...I'm your mother."

I gasped. "WHAT? No way..."

My so called "mother" took off her cloak. I gasped again. She was without a doubt my mother. I was like a male version of her. We both had blonde hair, but hers is longer, and we both had the same blue eyes.

"Mom?!?" I cried out.

She shook her head yes, with tears in her eyes.

My mom came up to me and held me into a hug. "Oh, my sweet, sweet, Julius...so nice to see you all grown up."

She paused for a moment before she continued to speak.

"It troubled me that you didn't know who your mother was. I had to tell you, to ease my soul."

"I'm so glad I finally got to meet you, mom," I said, with tears also in my eyes. "What about Dad?"

"He's around, honey," She told me in a soft voice, playing with my hair as if I was a little kid. "And let me tell you...he's more than proud of you. He always did say you looked like me and had his personality. He badly wants to meet you, but he can't."

"Why not?"

"You see, there's the angel of death, who of course, is encharage of the souls of the ones who passed away. She knew it was my time to put my soul to rest. Your dad has to do the same thing as me in order to put his soul to rest...but now wasn't the time. I think this is a good enough shock for now."

"Yeah." I said, laughing.

"I bet you have a lot of questions to ask."

"So many that I lost count."

"I'm sorry, my son, but I can't answer those. You see, you've just been through a near death experiance. Most people don't get a near death experiance. And you see, when a person dies, everything goes with them. What happened to them, their thoughts...everything. But it'll all make sense when you one day join your father and myself in heaven."

"Mom...all my life I wanted a family. And...now that I finally see you here...I don't want to go back into my body..."

"Julius, I know you're lying to me. I know you want to go back. For your loved one, Delilah."

Delilah...oh, I missed her so much. I could NEVER leave her. Not ever.

"Yeah, I guess your right. I guess I'm so glad to finally meet my mom."

"Son, you knew me all along."

"Huh?"

"What about Al and Scarlett? Didn't you see them as your mother and father?"

"...Yes. But they aren't."

"I know. But you still saw a mother and father in them. So in a way...you did know me. Julius, I'm so proud of you. I watched your twenty-four seven, and thought of you twenty four seven."

"I thought about you lots too, mom."

My mother put me into another hug. "I must go now, Hon. But I'll leave you with one more thing."

"Yeah?"

She backed up a bit, and cupped her hands on my shoulders.

"In this near death experiance of yours, you realized if you ever died and Delilah didn't know your feelings, you won't know what to do with yourself. I'm glad you two finally are together. When you went into her dream, it was a dream...yet it was real."

I continued to listen.

"Never take life for granted. Always let your loved ones know how you feel."

I shook my head yes. "Do I really have to say good bye to you, now?"

She pulled me into another hug, wiping a tear from her eye. "Yes, Sweetheart, but it's never good bye. As long as you remember me, it's never good bye. I love you, my son."

"I love you too, mom."

My mom gave me a kiss on the forhead, and rubbed my cheek. "So glad to be able to hold my own son one more time."

I smiled. "I'm so glad for this near death experiance."

"Me too, son, even though I hated being so mean to you."

"I understand, mom. I really do."

"Bye, Honey."

"Bye, mom."


And just like that, my mother was gone, leaving me speechless and confused. I actually met my mother...I had tears of joy in my eyes. Now would I be able to see the love of my life, Delilah?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story