Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Smile Like you Mean It. =]

Later that day.

by TakeMeAway_X 3 reviews

sumsumsummary. :D Rawrrrrr.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-18 - Updated: 2006-11-18 - 1528 words

0Unrated
Later that night, after the new group of friends had seen a movie, they were all back at Rylan's mom's with her younger brother, Rider, while here mom was at work. It was barely four o'clock when they got to her house, so she put her stuff away and cleaned up around the house a little and got everyone situated.
"So, Miss Rylan Rollins," Jon started, "how do you fancy Brendon and how did you meet our little boy?" he started.
"Well, Mister Jonathan Jacob Walker," She started.
"Hey, no fair, I didn't know your middle name." She stuck her tongue out.
"Rylan Thomas." She said. "Anyway, I fancy Brendon just fine, and he was my only friend for a really long time. Until you three showed up, in fact."
"How long have you been together?"
"We've gone through these questions." Ryan says, crossing his feet under his butt cause it was cold. He was sitting in front of the fire, much closer than the other four.
"Well, I'm bored. And when bored, ask questions. Spencer, are you morbidly aware of your penis?" Rylan giggled and the rest laughed.
"Uhm.. yes? I'd hope so by now.." Jon had a big grin on his face.
"Okay, creep-o." Rylan said to Jon.
"Okay, now Brendon's turn." Ryan said.
"What?"
"Why do you like Rylan?"
"What are we, fifth graders?" Was Brendon's reply.
"Answer the damn question." Brendon looked to Rylan and she smiled at him, a cute smile, the one he could never get tired of seeing.
"She is my better half. She understands what I am and how I am and she's real cute and I like to kiss her." He said. Rylan giggled again, big bright smile, and Brendon kissed her. His hand was holding the other wrist around his knees and Rylan was sitting next her him, legs straight out. She extended a hand to his cheek to bring him a little closer.
"Ahem." Jon coughed. He seemed to be the loudest of the bunch. Rylan was about to pull apart when Brendon just brought her closer and kissed her deeper. Rylan was sure it was the most tongue in a kiss she'd ever had. Finally, Ryan sighed and shook his head, along with the others.
"Can we stop your make-out fest? It makes me jealous." Jon spoke, once again. Brendon pulled apart and pulled he into his lap.

It started to rain pretty hard and it was silent in throughout the house, the only noise being the beating of the harsh rain against the windows and roof. It was dark for four-thirty, the fire was dimming out and they just watched the flames. It was a very nice quiet moment of thinking and Bren and Ry holding each other. The other boys didn't even notice, they just watched the flames sway back and forth and the ocasional crackling of the wood. Ryan seemed to like when sparks flew up. Everyone was so into the silence, no one heard the phone ring, which no one ever moved to answer. Rider was at the neighbor's house playing videogames. Rylan had let her mind wander and smiled when she came upon a visualision of Jon wrapping his arms around Ryan the way Brendon had hold of her.
"Sweetie, your celly." Bren whispered in her ear. He noticed her hair smelt good. Vanilla-y. Her hair was then kissed.
"Hello?" She answered. "Rider's at the neighbor's. Yes. Yeah. Okay, love yo too, bye mom." She hung up. The screen on the front of her phone read five-fifteen.
"If Brendon's staying the night here, where are you boys going to stay?"
"Uhm.." Spencer said. "We don't know. We don't have anywhere else."
"My mom's not here for the next three nights, she's in Chicago at a show."
"What kind of show?" Spencer asked.
"Uhm, people from different companies put out on display some new gifts and gadgets for the season. And it's almost christmas, so it's a christmas show. She works at a gag-gift shop downtown Santa Rosa."
"Saweet." he replied.
"Yup. And she usually brings me back random stuff from certain people who sell small things cheap. But yeah, you boys can stay here tonight if you want. You're all going to have to sleep up here."
"No problem, we sleep on Brendon's floor. Not even a couch to crash on."
"Yeah, one of you is going to need to sleep on the floor or on the floor with a cushion thing. It's actually not that bad, pretty comfortable. So, you can decide that later."
"Cool." One of them said.
"So, you guys wanna put on a movie or something?"
"Sure," They took turns saying. They decided on Donny Darko because Rylan just loves Jake Gyllenhaul.

After the movie, the boys went to go pick up food for dinner. Rylan stayed, Rider went. So, in this time alone, Rylan changed into her Brendon's boxers and a dark green tank top. She blasted her stereo throughout the house and danced around.

Finally the boys came home with food of different sorts. They ate and were finished around seven.
"Soo.. now what?" Ryan said.
"I don't know." Rylan gave back.
"Do you have any video games?" Spencer asked. rylan rolled her eyes.
"Downstairs with Rider. Not very many games though."
"Oh well." Spencer went downstairs to play with him.
"What about you two, what are you going to do?"
"I'll go down and play with Spencer." Jon grinned after thinking about his descision. "Oh Spenceeeer!"
"I'm not really into video games that much. Probably not any a fourteen year old kid would play, anyway."
"Right. Cause you're a big bad eighteen year old."
"Yes. Yes I am." He smiled. So the three of them settled on a new movie. One of Rylan's oldest favourites. Labrynth.
"Again? Baby, I can recite every line in ths movie." Brendon protested.
"I'll bet I can do it better." She said, kissing him with this sexy smirk on her face.
"Ack. Please don't do that throughout the whole movie." Ryan said. Rylan gave him a blanket and he pulled it over his body, holding it with both his hands under his chin.
"Does anyone want anything?" She asked before someone would say something and she'd need to get back up again. Ryan shook his head, Brendon nodded.
"What would you like?" He pushed out his lips and Rylan kissed them, sitting in between his legs and pulling over her blanket.

After the movie, which Ryan fell asleep to, Brendon and Rylan went downstairs to check on the other boys. They were playing some war battle game Rider had favoured. I think it's called Killzone. They didn't even notice they walked in. So, the two went into Rylan's room. Brendon shut the door behind him and turned to Rylan, kissing her hungrily. They landed on the bed and Brendon strattled her. Small noises came from the both of them and Brendon rubbed his hands on her stomach. Then up further and he ran his hand over her breast and she stopped.
"Brendon." She protested.
"What?" She didn't know what to say after that.
"I-.. I just.. Brendon you touched me and that makes me real nervous."
"It's okay. Just go with it." He smiled at her and started to kiss her again. This time he pushed small kisses into her neck and sucked on her ear. His hands somehow got under her shirt and he tried to slide his fingers under her bra. Rylan tried to go with it, but she still felt uncomfortable. Real uncomfortable. He got back to kissing her lips, and by that time he was full-on feeling her up. He started to whisper comforting things in her ear to make her ease up, and to her suprise, it was working. He undid her bra and tossed it. It fell under her bed. Her breathing became sharp and scattered and she entangled her fingers in his hair. She whispered his named and tugged his hair and he pulled his hands out from under her shirt, but slid them down to the elatic wasteband on her boxers, which were actually his. He was about to slide them down when there was a knock at the door.
"Uhhm.. dunno what you're doing in there, but we want you to come out nooow. We're bored." It was Spencer. Brendon sighed and groaned.
"Damnit." He whispered.
"We'll be out in a minute." Brendon said aloud. He waited to hear his footsteps go upstairs and then looked to Rylan. He had messed up her hair and he had make-out hear as well. He smiled.
"What?" She asked, her voice soft and cracked.
"You're cute." She smiled and rolled her eyes. He looked into her eyes and she felt weak.
"Brendon, why are you looking at me like that?" He kissed her passionetly but quickly as he heard footsteps coming back down the stairs.
"I love you." He said. Rylan couldn't say anything at first, she couldn't even look him in the eye. Brendon grew nervous.
"I- I'm sorry-"
"I love you too." She finally said. He smiled big and kissed her.
Sign up to rate and review this story