Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Freaking 'Touch Me'

The Beginning

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

Winter Wentz is a vampire hunter, and is in love with the lead vampire hunter, Patrick Stump. Her brother, Pete, is a vampire, but is trying to get revenge on the Dandies, one of the most cruel vam...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 532 words

0Unrated
Winter woke up, with Patrick whispering, "Get up Winter. It's morning." And she got dressed. She went down to a vegan breakfast, made by Anastacia, of cereal with soymilk. Andy was reading the newpaper, Pete was drinking a strange concoction (sp?), Joe was checking out his gun, Anabella was reading a book, and Patrick sitting, waiting.

"Well, two more cows have been bitten." Andy said, as he put down the paper. Then Pete asked Patrick, "What were you and my sister doing last night." Then Winter replied, "Fighting vampires, as usual." Then Patrick said, "Tonight, we attack. Andy, you and Anastacia sit in the car, and make-out. Joe, you shoot them. Pete, you beat them up. Anabella-" Then Anabella interrupted, saying, "I'm freaking neutral. I'm not doing anything!" Then Patrick said, "Anabella stays here. And I shoot them. Any questions?" Then Winter asked, "What do I do?" Then Patrick replied, "I don't want you to get hurt. Just stay here."

That night, everyone left tob the hill, where they were attacking, except for Winter and Anabella. When Anabella fell asleep, Winter snuck out to spy on the Dandies.

She looked in the window of their hideout. They were talking. "We attack tomorrow. We bite, we kill, we defeat the vampire hunters. Any..." and then looked out the window to see Winter, standing there. "Brendon, bring me the girl." William ordered. Brendon walked outside, grabbed Winter and brought her in.

They all started looking at her. "My oh my. It's Petey's littlest sister. What shall we do with her.?" said one. "I say we hang her." yelled another. Winter gulped. "Stab her with a stake." another yelled. Winter got scared. Then Brendon said, "I will bite her. Then, once she has become one of us, we will throw her into the sunlight, for her to burn." Then they all cheered. Winter started to cry. As Brendon leaned in for the bite, she heard a voice order, "Stop. I will choose her fate." All were silenced as William stepped out to Winter and said, "If it isn't Winter Wentz, youngest sister to Peter Wentz, and future wife of Patrick Stump." Stuttered Winter, "W-we're n-not en-en-engaged yet." "Oh, but you've been dating for what seems a century." then he added, "And don't be scared, I won't bite." Then he walked a little and added, "Yet." And Winter was starting to become even more scared. "But, I just need to have a short talk. Alone."

Everyone left. It was just Winter and William. "I haven't properly introduced myself. I am William Beckett, leader of the Dandies. Now, why hasn't Patrick proposed?" Then Winter replied, with some stuttering, "H-he is b-b-busy. B-b-busy h-h-hunting." Then he replied, "Why aren't you with your dear love, fighting along side him?" Then she explained, "He's overprotective. He doesn't think I can fight." Then William said, "Well, I think you could fight really well. I believe you and I are equals." "Rellay?" Winter replied. "Really. why don't you join us Dandies. We would love to have you." "I'd have to think about it." Then he said, "I'll let you go. But have an answer by tomorrow." "Okay." Then he let Winter go.
Sign up to rate and review this story