Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Freaking 'Touch Me'

The End

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

So, it picks up where they left off. So, you might be scared of what happened to Winter, but, don't worry. Everything's fine.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 273 words

-1Cliche
Winter woke up in a hospital bed. There was only Joe, Anastacia and Anabella surrounding her. "What happened?" she asked them. "Some idiot took my cupcake." said Joe, then took a bite out of the cupcake. Then, Anabella said, "Well, the police took Pete away, right after he attacked William, um...Andy was intoxicated with vampire fumes-" then Joe said, "I missed. I shot Brendon. Awesome!" Then Anabella continued, "And, Patrick got bit." Then, the nurses took Winter to her love.

She was shocked to see the sight of her love, in a coma. She lifted up his lips, and saw no fangs. "We gave him a potion when he arrived. It stops him from turning into a vampire." Then, Patrick's eyes slowly opened.

Then, he said to Winter, "I don't deserve you. I underestimated you, and nearly got you killed." Then she said, "Patrick, that was accident. I will always love you, n matter what." Then he replied, "As do I."

A few days later, Patrick was well enough to return home. Andy was too, he was just a little tipsy. "Hey Andy, can you shut up for a little bit?" asked Patrick. "Wooooooooo!" he replied. Then Patrick said, "Winter, I love you, very, very much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and-" Then Andy interrupted saying, "Woooooooooooo!" then Patrick said, "Not yet. Winter, will you marry me?" And Winter quickly replied "Yes." Then, at that very second, Andy returned to normal saying, "How far are we on our wedding plans, Anastacia?" and, Pete burst through the door, being free from jail. It was the happy ending.
Sign up to rate and review this story