Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Made From The Sharpest Things

Give Me A Shot To Remember

by x_phobia_x 1 review

oh wow. Gerard and Isabel's day together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 1360 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5 - Part I

/::Lyric/Title Interpretation::/

This alone, you're in time for the show
You're the one that I need
I'm the one that you loathe
You can watch me corrode
Like a beast in repose
'Cause I love all the poison
Away with the boys in the band
I've really been on a bender and it shows
So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes?
Give me a shot to remember

[Taken from, "The Sharpest Lives" by My Chemical Romance]


Isabel said goodbye to Falissa and left her the address to her temporary new home. She gave her a small peck on the cheek and headed back downstairs to Gerard's car. She went throught he parking lot looking for his car because he wasn't in the front any more. She looked around and saw his platinum blonde hair. He was looking around inhis trunk and had closed it soon afterwards. He pulled a cigarette out of his back pocket, putting it to his lips and lighting it before pulling his hood over his head. He leaned against the car apparently waiting on Isabel.

She smiled faintly and walked over greeting him. "Hii," she said brightly. He looked up blowing the smoke out of his mouth and smiled back, "Hello."

"Well, Falissa's safely home now. So what are we gonna do now?"

He pushed away from the car, taking one more drag of the cigarette and throwing it on the ground to stub it out. He put his hands in his jacket pockets and shrugged his shoulders.

"Are those all the clothes you have? The ones you brought to my place?" he asked remembering the small bad she brought along.
"Yeah, I usually just wash them every week and wear the outfits more than once a week," she said.

"Let's go shopping," he said walking around to get in the car. "What? Shopping?" she said getting into the car with him. "Yeah. Hot Topic. You need some more clothes," said Gerard starting the car. "But I don't have any money," she said fastening her seat belt. "I do," he finished, pulling off.

They arrived at the large mall in downtown New York. He was about to get out of the car, but Isabel stopped him in alarm. "Wait! If you're a celebrity, don't you need a disguise or something? You have fans don't you?"

"Oh-fuck. Yeah. Thanks," he said pulling his hood further down and grabbing his sunglasses from the glove compartment. They went inside getting engulfed in the large crowd of shopping people. He grabbed her hand leading her to the store, he knew she didn't know where it was. He had been there many times before and knew exactly where he was going.

Once inside, they could hear 30 Seconds to Mars playing from the speakers. He turned once they entered to face her. "You can have anything in this store that you want. Clothes, accessories, whatever. I'll pay for it," he said smiling warmly to her. She looked at him for certainty. Isabel looked around the store and didn't see many people in there. She walked over grabbing one of the pairs of black pants. They were adorable to her until she looked at the price tag. "35 dollars for one pair of pants?! You've got to be fucking kidding me..." she muttered to herself shaking her head.

Gerard ame over looking at the price tag, "What's wrong? I told you, you can have anything. $35 isn't shit compared to what I spend. Why don't you go try them on for me and then come back out and model them?"

Isabel blushed taking the pants from Gerard and going to the dressing room. It wasn't too long before she re-emerged with the new pair of pants on. Gerard was looking at the accessories not too far from the dressing room. He turned around catching her coming out.

-x Gerard's POV x-

I grabbed some chains off the rack for Isabel to try on. I turned around to go and give them to her, but apparently she was already out. She's so small, but all the more adorable. The pants don't fit, they're too big. But if she wants them...

I smiled walking over to her. I felt so gigantic standing next to her. I always had to look down. "They're cute. You don't like them?" I asked noticing how they flowed on her.

-x Isabel's POV x-

I walked out of the dressing room fixing my shirt. I could see Gerard's attention was on something else. He turned around with what looked like chains in his hands. He smiled at me before walking over. He was way taller than me and made me feel so miniature. I glanced down at the pants as he told me they were cute. "You think they're cute? They're a little big," I said fumbling with them.

"You can try another pair. Here, try these on," he said handing me the chains. I didn't know exactly how to put them on, but I still thought they were cool. "Here, let me help you," he said putting the chains through the hoops on my waist. Of course he knew how to do it, he was wearing some as well.

-x Gerard's POV x-

She was so small. I felt like I was going to break her, if possible. "Let's try one size smaller," I said fixing the clasp on the chains. I walked over grabbing what looked like a smaller size. "I'm gonna find you a shirt and you can try these."

After we shopped at Hot Topic for about and hour, I wanted to take her to get something to eat. She looked like she hadn't eaten in days. I, myself, didn't eat dinner last night or breakfast this morning. My stomach has been making weird noises ever since.

Fortunately, it was still very early in the day and all the teens were still in school. Therefore, we went unseen, but I still wore my disguise just in case. We walked into the empty subway seeking much wanted food. Listen to me, I sound like a beast or something. I ordered a foot long chicken teriyaki(sp?), but Isabel only wanted a 6 inch turkey.

We sat at one of the tables near the wall. I split my mayonaise and napkins with her. I was straving and didn't really wanna talk much. I could only think of one polite thing to say, "Chow down, sweetheart."

She gave a small, cut giggle as I began to munch away. I may have looked like a pig because of the way I was eating, but oh well. I was fucking starving. I looked up to see how everything was going with her and her sub. I was a little shocked. She was eating just as greedily as me. I knew she was hungry. I smiled, my mouth full, cheeks filled with food. This was so cute. I had never seen a girl pig out before and because she was so small, it was just adorable.

"'Ou hun'ree?" I asked, my mouth still full and taking another bite. "Mmhmm," she managed through chewing. "Me 'oo,"I said wiping my mouth. I swallowed and was about to take another bite, when I noticed she had a little mayonaise on the side of her mouth. She stopped obviously noticing I was staring. "You have a little...uh.."I started, gesturing to that part of her face. Isabel wuickly wiped her mouth on her napkin. She blushed swallowing her food. "Sorry," she said quietly.

Awe, cute. She's embarassed.

I smiled, "It's okay, I do it to."

-x Isabel's POV x-

I. cannot. believe. how. greedy. I. am.

We left after our meal and headed home. I could sure use a nap right about now..
When we got home, Gerard carried my things upstairs. This day was so cool. I still wanted to talk to Gerard even though I was tired and knew he was too. I went to my room and laid down on the bed. A few seconds later, I was startled by a very loud, "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story