Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Made From The Sharpest Things

I'd Encourage Your Smiles..

by x_phobia_x 1 review

yeah, Frank is in this one. Please read, I finally updated!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 2024 words

0Unrated
A/N:: I will totally explain why it took so long to update later. Story time..

/::Lyric/Title Interpretation::/

Now come one, come all
To this tragic affair
Wipe off that make-up, what's in is despair
So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice
You're someone you're not
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
You can find out first hand what it's like to be me
So gather 'round piggies and kiss this goodbye
I'd encourage your smiles,
I'll expect you won't cry!

[Taken from, "The End" by My Chemical Romance]


"God I feel so drowsy..." Isabel said. She decided to make a stop by the nearest Starbucks and get some hot, sweet coffee. During the day she felt like something was weird...out of place almost. Besides last night being the longest night ever...she had this feeling...it had been bugging her all day at school. Maybe it was because she was sleepy.

/Hopefully this stupid coffee will wake me up/, she thought.

She walked out into the street on the cold, wet November day.
______________0_____________
New York City Airport..

I swear to GOD ..IF this plane doesn't land
in the next 2 minutes..SOMEBODY is going to die


Falissa was in deep thought and extremely irritated from her long airplane trip from California to New York City. She finally found herself in her luxurious hotel."About bloody time..." she said as she threw herself onto her king-sized bed. After resting for a good hour, Falissa decided to go out for a walk, to get familiar with what would be her new hometown for a long time. Her writing contract with "The Fantasy" Publishing Company would begin next week but her all day job with Spaz magazine started tomorrow. She put on her headphones and browsed through her Ipod.

"Hmmm...MCR.."
She walked down the crowded streets of New York City jamming to MCR. She looked forward and in the crowd and noticed a familiar face.

Falissa stopped dead in her tracks, annoyed city folk pushing past her."No way.." Falissa whispered. In her head, she was debating if she should yell out "ISABEL!!" or not. This Isabel had short curly hair..the one she knew use to have long hair..what the fuck? Well, what was there to lose?
And so she yelled, "ISABEL!!"


________________0_____________
Isabel's world..

Isabel was going through the MP3 player Gerard had on the phone to see what music she knew. She barely knew any of it at all. But she decided to listen to what she did.
_______________0_________

Fuck its not her..

Falissa was a bit disappointed. That meant she would be alone in this city. Remembering her good high school friend brought her old memories of fun and naughty mischief that she missed dearly. Falissa walked forward looking down onto her Ipod looking for the right song.."Teenagers",hit the spot. Looking down onto her Ipod and turning it up louder, she walked forward.

___________0____________
Isabels world..

/I wanna hear that song again/, she thought.

She placed her coffee in her left hand, and reached for the phone. While looking down she noticed the time.

Fuck, I am gonna be late..

Still looking down to the phone she fastened her pace as she walked forward.

___________0____________
__gasp like___

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" both girls yelped out as they bumped hard into one another. Isabels coffee was now a new stain of Falissa's shirt. Isabel felt so embarassed as the girl started cursing her out.

"Oh my God!!! What the fuck??!!! CAN'T U SEE WHERE YOUR GOING!!??!" Falissa yelled as the girl picked up her notebooks.

/Stupid girl../Falissa thought.

Isabel looked up at Falissa and their eyes locked upon each other.
"Falissa...?"
"Isabel..?"

Their shocked silence being an answer taken for a yes. Isabel dropped her book back on the floor and reached for a hug from her much missed friend. "Oh my God, I can't believe it's really you!!" Isabel said. After what felt like forever, they both hesitated to brake the hug.

Isabel brushed her bangs to the left to get a better view of the bloddy situation here."So..Oh my God..I- where are you heading?" Falissa asked shyly yet a bit excited. Isabel, stil feeling a bit lost replied, "Well,um..actually...this is silly. It's actually a really long story so how about I tell you on the way?" Isabel kept walking. Falissa was still standing in the same spot and waited for Isabel to realize she was walking without her. Isabel looked to her right and noticed Falissa wasn't next to her.

"Oops, sorry..did I forget to mention where we're going?" Falissa giggled and said, "YES! For all I know, you could be taking me to a stip club, and I honestly don't feel like smelling like sweat." As Isabel walked back towards Falissa she said, "To a studio m'lady" before hooking arms with her. Falissa giggled and said, "A studio?! Really..PHOTO?! Or.." Isabel quickly replied, "Hey! Dude!! Dude..trust me I know as much as you do.."

Falissa with a blank face replied, "So, you are taking me to a stip club..I mean STUDIO..stip studio.." Isabel laughed once more, and as they sat on the train Isbel explained her life, and where they were going.

"So, this band?" Falissa asked once they got off the train. "Yup," Isabel replied. "Named..?" Falissa asked with a cocky tone. "Oh, yeeeah, umm..I really don't remember..MCD? RCM? I dunno..can't remember. Did you forget I have a peanut brain?"

"Well, I guess what I really meant to ask is..are they hott?!!?!"

At this comment, Isabel couldn't help but blush as Gerard's face came into her mind. "Oh umm...no? Yes? I dunno. Well that brings me back to my point, that's where we're going. He invited me to come, you know...to stop by and stuff.."

"HE...HIM...THEIR...HERE...What's his name, you dork!?" Falissa asked in desperation.

Isabel made a silly face and replied, "Sorry, peanut brain.." Isabel opened a door that led to a steep stair case. Isabel wondered if these stairs led up to the studio. "Hmm.."

"I am not designing for New York Architechture!" Falissa complained as she stepped on what seemed the 100th stair step. This made Isabel giggle, "Don't worry, the door is right here." She reached for the doorknob. A loud mic screech pierced through her ears making Falissa scream loudly and Isabel pulled away from the door. You could hear Gerard going, "AHH..FUCK! Dude I told you to fix that!"

To Falissa's ears..that voice sounded extremely familiar to her. In a second her brain processed the truth and as Isabel twisted the doorknob open, Falissa whispered,"NO!"

"Huh?" Isabel asked, the door opened by and inch now.
"NO! OH MY GOD! ISABEL!YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS /THEM/! NO WAY! I HAVE COFFEE ALL OVER ME..AND..AND..NO! OH MY GOD! NO!"

"Didn't tell you what? Now come on, we're already late as it is.."

Isabel didn't even give Falissa a chance to reply before she reached for her arm and pulled her inside. As they passed through a narrow hallway you could hear music playing. Falissa didn't recognize the song.

Maybe it's not them.. she thought.

This made her a bit more calm. As soon as they stepped in, all eyes were on Falissa and Isabel. The band stop playing, except Gerard. He was singing a high note and was so into it his eyes were closed. The moment he realized his voice wasn't in company with the band, irritated he turned around saying, "WHAT THE HELL,YOU GUYS!?" He noticed the guys attention was focused at the two strange and extremly hot girls that had just made their entrance. Gerard followed their gaze, and found himself locking eyes with Isabel.

She did come../Gerard thought, But who's she with..and why is Frank fucking blushing..?/

Isabel felt responsible for the awkwardness and decided that she had to brake the ice. "Umm..Hi..this is my friend Falissa..I hope you don't mind that I brought her. I um..well we found-"

But before she could even finish her explaination, Frank cut her off by saying, "NO! um..I mean..no not at all..we-I--I don't mind at all.." Gerard shot a wink at Isabel as a sign that it was okay and she didn't need to explain a thing. This caused a small smile in Isabel's lips to appear. Gerard felt strangely happy to see her. "So..who's up for some pizza?"

They walked out the door. Everyone was outside ready to go but they noticed the party wasn't complete. "Where's Falissa?" Isabel asked as Gerard said, "Where's Frank?"

_______0______
back upstairs...

"Um..Oh my gosh.."
Frank had such strange curiousity about this girl. He couldn't explain his impulse of just staring at her. "Everyone is downstairs.." he said.

"I don't wanna go. You see this huge stain?" she indicated to the stain on her breast. He gave small chuckle and offered his hoodie. Never in her dreams did she ever believe this moment would happen. "O-Okay..thanks.." was all that she could manage as she zipped it up and followed him downstairs.

_______0_____
Gerard reached for the door and before he opened it, it was opened by Frank and Falissa coming out. Isabel reached for Falissa and whispered
to her,"What did you do?" Falissa in a sharp tone whispered, "NOTHING. But I should be the one biting your head off!!"
"Why!?" Isabel hissed back. Falissa could seriously not believe the cluelessness of her friend.... "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS MCR, YOU DORK!! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST..I dunno..WARNED ME!" she hissed back.

"So! What difference does it make?"

All Falissa could do was just stare and pity into Isabels lost soul. After the pizza, everyone went their separate ways. Gerard and Isabel went to go drop off Falissa. Frank and Falissa didn't have much privacy as everyone said their goodbyes. But Falissa was more than happy to get a hug from Frank, and vice versa. Once they dropped Falissa off at her hotel, Gerard and Isabel decided to go out for a littel while. Isabel left her new temporary address to Falissa in case she needed anything. Falissa walked up the stairs and stuck her hands inside her hoodie pockets as the elevator went up. Her eyes opened and wide and said, "NO!! NO!! ELEVATOR GO DOWN!!" she said as she pushed a million buttons. She had to return Frank's sweater!

..or should I keep it? she thought no I'd better return it.

She reached for her pockets and walked outside catching a cab. She headed for Gerard's apartment since she overheard Frank asking Gerard if he could crash there later on that night. She arrived minutes later, nervously ringing the doorbell. In all honesty, she wanted to keep the sweater. He opened the door and they locked eyes. She extended her hand and said, "Here..I'm sorry..I uhh forgot.." He took it before she could explain.

"Thanks, no problem..." and they stood there in awkward silence until she said, "Well..umm I gotta get going..so um..bye.." He leaned for a hug but she had turned around to walk away. She turned back around as she heard the door close. She stopped and looked at it before it opened again. Frank's face came into view as he searched for her in the hall before finding her.
"I forgot to ask you if you wanted to come in..."
She giggled nervously and walked towards him..

A/N:: OMG, I am sooooo sorry guys. I haven't updated in forever (about 55 million years!! lol). But it's not my fault. My friend just gave me this chapter yesterday and I still had to spell-check it. It's her fault. But yeah, I hope you guys liked it. Please review!! I can't guarantee when the next chapter will be ready, but I'll still write a little something to keep you guys occupied. Ciao! ~.^
Sign up to rate and review this story