Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Made From The Sharpest Things

You're Beautiful!

by x_phobia_x 2 reviews

this is the third chapter. Unfortunately, it's short, and my friend has not finished writing chapters 4 and 5. But I'll press thssue on her. But um..Enjoy! Oh..one more thing, when I add a chapter,...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-10 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 1254 words

0Predictable
A/N: Although they guys are not in this chapter, I described them. So they will be arriving soon in the story.

/::Lyric/Title Interpretation::/

If you were here
I'd never have a fear
So go on live your life
But I miss you more than I did yesterday

You're Beautiful!

[Taken From "Give 'Em Hell Kid" by, My Chemical Romance]


"Are you going to stay at my place for the night? It's kind of cold and a little late. I think you should rest anyway. You have shcool tomorrow, don't you?" he asked while they drove to his apartment. "Yeah, I have homework to do and I haven't started on it,"she said laughing.

"So," he started as they came to a red light, "Are you gonna tell me your name now? Or do I have to guess?"

"It's Isabel," she said smiling. She hadn't smiled because of a guy in a long while. But she thought it was cute that he'd waited all this time to ask her about her name.

Her smile was contagious and he found himself smiling back. "You're 19, right?" he asked once the light turned green. "Yeah, how'd you know?" she asked. She thought it was weird when he said that to her dad because she hadn't told him that. "I figured since you said you were in the play, you had to be 18 or 19. The upperclassmen are all working on something different. The freshman's have they play," he asid once they turned a corner.

Isabel nodded in deep thought. It was all happening too fast. She'd bumped into him on the street, now she was sleeping over his place? "Why did you help me?" she asked quietly, looking out the window, "Of all the people in New York..."

"I don't know. You just seemed like you needed my help. I know it's weird because I don't know you but....it just felt like the right thing to do.."he said pulling over in front of the building. "But, just because I don't know you, doesn't mean I don't want to get to know you..."he said quietly.

"Ok," she said brightly smiling,"We can do that."
"What?" he asked a little shocked.
"I said we can do that. We can get to know each other." He had saved her from her father. She didn't want it to be a 'you scratch my back, I scratch yours' type of thing. He seemed like a nice guy anyway, she wasn't going to pass up the chance of finally making a friend in New York.

"Cool. We can start tomorrow. I've got practice tomorrow with the guys really early. I've gotta get to bed," he said gesturing at the building. They got out of the car and went upstairs. He shuffled around trying to find the right key. "Sorry," he mumbled once he found it and let her in.

"Well, I'm hungry, how 'bout you?" he asked, taking off his jacket, "You don't like leftovers, do you?"

"Well technically, it's not leftovers to me if I haven't had it," she said laughing slightly. "Oh-fuck. I left your bag in the car. I'll be back," he said grabbing his keys and jacket, "Make yourself...uh..comfortable."

She took this opportunity to go exploring through his place. True enough, it was huge for just one person. She then figured that he must have his friends over a lot. She went back to the room she was in before. It looked like a guestroom or a room not really cared for. She would return there later that night for sleeping. She turned around going into the room further down the hall. Isabel was shocked to find how exclusively-boy-ish it was.

There were collectibles and comic books around. Some were cased and others were open as if he had been reading them. The bed was big with black sheets, pillows and a comforter. There was a desk with a computer on it and a CD and DVD case not too far away. The printer was on the floor as if it were never used. There was a large flatscreen tv on the far wall with a DVD player under it and a playstation 2(which she did not recognize). Games were scattered close by. His Ipod sat in the desk charging and Isabel took another glance around. She saw drawings everywhere and balls of paper everywhere. She walked over to his desk noticing an unfinished drawing of a skeleton. It looked cool so far. Isabel grabbed the Sketch Pad flipping through it. His drawings were way better than hers.

She heard the door up front open and close and quickly put the pad back down. She was about to go out and greet him but stopped at his bedroom doorway. She could hear him talking to someone. He was probably on his cellphone.

"No dude, I'll be there."
--
"I can't, I have company."
---
"Yeah, she's a friend of mine. Her name's Isabel. I'm just helping her out, she needs a place to stay."
--
"Nah, dude, it's not like that. She's cool man, I wouldn't do that."
---
"Well, yeah, I'm gonna get to know her, you dumbass. I-"
--
"She's cool, man. She's not a groupie. She'd doesn't even know about the band. She barely watches tv. She's adorable, though-"
---
"Well, if she wants to meet you guys, then-"
--
"Yeah, I'll ask her. I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Isabel felt her cheeks go red at his comments. They were cute, she didn't know he felt that way. She then realized that she was being nosy and grabbed the sketch pad, running over to his bed to sit. She heard his footsteps coming down the hall and tried to relax and look normal. He entered going to sit next to her on the bed.
"Yeah, those suck. I'd gauge my eyes out if I were you," he said smiling, "I've done better."
"What are you talking about? These are great man," she said flipping through the book. He shook his head 'no' in disagreement. "There's some pizza in the freezer if you're hungry. But I need to get to bed," he said taking off his shirt. Isabel blushed getting up to leave.

"You're bag's in the guest room," he said to her as she walked down the hall. Isabel wasn't really hungry, so she decided to go straight to bed. She was going to attempt to do her homework in class before the teacher collected it. She changed into her giant t-shirt and climbed into bed, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Isabel awoke to the sun in her face the next morning. She rolled over to a note on her pillow and a cell phone next to it:

Iz,

Had to leave kinda early to meet the guys at the studio. You can take this phone with you to school. It's my pleasure phone. I keep one phone for business and one for my friends. If you need anything just call. The number's in the phone. You can stop by the studio after school, if you want.

-Gerard


A/N:OMG, there were so many typos and mistakes in the last two chapters. I felt so embarrased when I looked over them. But now worries, I'll edit them soon. I made sure this chapter sounded ok this time. ^^ Chapters 4 won't be posted until Monday 11-13-06, unfortunately. I hope you all enjoyed chapter 3, even though it was roughly short. Please review!! Ciao! ~.^
Sign up to rate and review this story