Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Vivo Iterum

Judgement

by Always_A_Legend 6 reviews

Jay won't accept it so easily. He will do anything in his power to bring her back. Even if it will cost his life. Sequel to With my Last Breath. MAJOR J/T, minor A/A.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 429 words

1Original
Me: Hello! Me again! I went through a survey asking people if they wanted a sequel to With my Last Breath and well here it is! Hope you guys will like it.
Jayden: me again too! Mommy here is a very busy person so please be patient..
Me: you might have noticed the title is not English
Jayden: DUH!
Me: shush, don't talk while I'm talking. As I was saying, the title is in latin. I got the idea from lalalene(if I misspelled, please don't kill me)'s story Adamo which means to be fall in love with. Vivo Iterum means To Live Again. And I hope from the English title, you will know what this story will be about.
Jayden: once again, mommy doesn't own Class of the Titans. Only me! Yay! Here own little Jay to cuddle to!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BANG!

'Approach King Minos and be judged!' said a rough, loud, male voice. A red haired girl approached the judge.

'YOU! Not you again!' said King Minos, clutching the gavel close to him.

'Relax. I'm dead already,' said Theresa. King Minos slowly relaxed.

'I see. Well, stand forward. I see you have done many deeds. You are a hero no doubt. It is decided then,' he raised the gavel. 'I sentence you in eternity in the Elysian Fields.' With that he banged the gavel. A door on the left opened and Theresa walked through it. The path led her to a joyful place. Music and laughter filled the air as she walked on.

'The Elysian Field,' she whispered. After a while, Theresa noticed the music of a lyre. She followed the sounds and found herself staring at the gazebo where she first met Orpheus. But this time, she not only found Orpheus sitting there but seven others. She slowly climbed the stairs, one by one. She could distinguish their faces and realized how each of them looked like seven people she knew really well. Orpheus noticed Theresa and stopped playing and stared at her. The other seven followed his gaze and saw her too. One of them rose from his seat and hugged her.

'I've been waiting for you.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Me: Oooh! Cliffy!...i think. Anyways, sorry it's short. To make up for it, I'll post up the next chapter for Twins right now!
Jayden: andd!! Whoever guess who it is will get to read the next chapter first! You'll have to leave your email address or else mommy won't know how to send it to the winner...
Me: Stay tuned for the next chapter: Coping with Her Death
Sign up to rate and review this story