Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Vivo Iterum

Coping with her Death

by Always_A_Legend 7 reviews

Jay won't accept it so easily. He will do anything in his power to bring her back. Even if it will cost his life. Sequel to With my Last Breath. MAJOR J/T, minor A/A.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 1010 words

2Exciting
Me: Well. Your favorite boring author is here with the second chapter of Vivo Iterum, sequel to the oneshot With my Last Breath.
Jayden: and congratulation to...iheartyou_07 and Jessi_Girl9 for answering the question!! Look forward to more riddles in this story if you want to be the first to read the chapters!!
Me: By now, you should know the drill but if you don't know, here's some help. I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS OR ANY OF IT CHARACTERS! If I did, I would shave Neil's head, kick Cronus' butt and have Atlanta less oblivious to Archie's feelings.
Jayden: aand now on with the story!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Jay groaned.

'Aw, man. Just let me sleep for a while.' He tried to go back to sleep but the sandman has already taken off his magic. Jay grumbled and turned off the alarm. He was about to get up when something on the floor caught his eye. It was a picture of him and Theresa. Theresa. Oh, how he longed to see her beautiful face again even if it was just for once more. It has been almost a week since she died. Since she took that deadly blow for him. It pained him to even look at the closed door of her bedroom. The following day has been difficult for all of them. Even Archie. Everyday, they would wake up early and get to the school library, hoping to find some kind of answer to bring their dead friend back among the living. Everyday, they would stay up late, still searching for some answers. For four long days and night, Jay didn't sleep and rarely ate. He would stay from dawn to dusk, ignoring his friends' pleas to get some rest. Until last night that is. Herry had enough. He was tired of seeing his leader beating himself up.

'That's it. Jay, you're going back to the dorm and get some rest. The rest of us will stay here and search for you,' he had said. Jay started to protest but Herry cut him off by carrying him back to the Brownstone. He made sure Jay was sound asleep before returning to school. Now Jay was grateful for Herry's action. He felt refreshed even if it was only a few hours of sleep. He quickly changed and grabbed some breakfast. After that, he raced to the gods' secret lair. Jay's footsteps echoed through the empty hallways. He stopped in front of the heavy wooden door of the library. He stepped inside and saw his friends still wide awake, leafing through several thick books.

'Morning,' he called. His friends look up and saw their leader looking well rested. They greeted him and went back to their books. Jay pulled a chair and grabbed the nearest book and started to look through it as well. An hour passed and all were too concentrated in their search to even look up and check the time. Odie's watch beeped.

'Holy! Guys, we better hurry or we'll be late for class,' he said. Each of them hurried and bolted for the door but not before they look back at the stack of books they still had to read. In their mind, the same thing ran in their head. They all silently vowed to find the answer to their search. Until then, they will not give up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Briiing!

The last bell of the day rang, and students poured into the hallways. Six teens hurried to their lockers and gathered their belongings. They quickly jumped into Herry's truck and sped to the dorm. Each of them quickly ate a small supper and then they hurried back outside and jumped into Herry's truck once more. They sped through the busy streets and arrived at the now empty school. They made the journey to the library, finding it in the same state they had left it this morning. Each of them grabbed several book from a high pile of books and seated themselves. For the next hour or so, all was silent except for the fluttering of pages and scribbling noises of notes being taken. It stayed like that until the doors burst open and a little man with winged sandals hurried in.

'Jay! Cronus has been spotted at the same place as last time!' cried Hermes. All noises ceased. Hermes could feel the anger and hate that was slowly boiling up inside each teen.

'Come on, guys. Let's not keep him waiting,' said Jay, shaking with fury. They all agreed, incapable of controlling their trembling body. They were waiting for this for a while now. They jumped into Herry's truck once again and sped to the last battle's battlefield. They were impatient of giving the god of time their taste of revenge. Again, the same thing ran through their mind.

Theresa, this is for you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Me: I know! Another short chapter but I can't think of anything else to add to this chapter.
Jayden: so to make up for this, mommy promises to make the next one realllyyyy long.
Me: aand!! I decided to have a riddle at the end of every chapter for this story. The prize? Same as last time. Be the first to read the next chapter.
Jayden: get yourself ready aaand here's the riddle:

I am kind of power
But not in the way you think it is.
I am more powerful than anything combined together
It can burn through one's soul.
It can bring us together and tear us apart.
Everyone has it, everyone feels it
If you can look deep within one's heart,
You can find it, waiting for you to open the door.
Deep within your heart,
Will it stay there.
Now remember this,
It will conquer us all.

Me: if you can figure this, you'll get to read Chapter 3: Waiting first!
Jayden: come on, come on! The clock is ticking!! First 2 get to read it. don't forget to leave your email address. no worries, mommy won't hack into your account cuz that would be plain stupid
Sign up to rate and review this story