Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > :Behind The Mask: Akito Sohma :001:

The Beginning

by lucyeatsbabies 0 reviews

ROMANCE; There's a new member of the Sohma clan that has been found, and Akito doesn't know about this young woman yet. What will happen when he too finds out about her presence in his estate?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Akito, Hatori, Shigure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 350 words

0Unrated
Akito Sohma sat comfortably on the edge of his cushioned windowsill, a small white dove perched atop his frail, pallid fingers.
"So wild and.. /free/."
He whispered to the minute creature before clenching his fist until his knuckles turned as white as the animals coat, while hearing the small bones crunch between the strength of himself.
Giving the now lifeless bird a faux sorrow-full frown, he dropped it on the windowsill as he stood up.
"HATORI!!"

Mayuki stood uncomfortably in the dark corner of Hatori Sohma's makeshift office, watching boredly as their 'God' lounged on the dark sofa, not taking an eye off the doctor as he pulled a small syringe out of a drawer inside his desk, before injecting it into Akito's straightened arm, making him wince the slightest bit.

"Where is she?"
Akito asked, sitting up while his red kimono fell from his left shoulder, exposing pale white skin, identical to most of the Sohma clan.
Hatori's eyes widened while his back was turned, giving a quick look to the dark corner where Mayuki stood with a petrified look now planted across her face.

"Who?"
Hatori retorted, swinging the chair back to face towards his master once again.
"The outsider.. that filth.. I know she is somewhere here,"
Akito said menacingly, standing up before the older man, boring his dark eyes into his subjects slightly faulting ones.

"Have I not made it clear enough to all of you? That manipulating slut is to come NOWHERE near the main headquarters."

"Yes Akito-san."

"Who was the filthy traitor that bought her here?!"

"..."

"TELL ME!!"
Akito yelled at Hatori, slapping him across the face, leaving a raw red mark on his strong, pale cheek.

"Yuki.."
Hatori said shamefully, looking down to the dark floorboards with sad, green eyes.
Without notice, Akito slapped him once again across the face, making sure to leave a bruise before he stormed out of the doctors office and in the direction of the front garden where Yuki and the disgusting outsider, Tohru Honda, were helping Kisa make a snowman.
She has NO place in these grounds.
Sign up to rate and review this story