Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > :Behind The Mask: Akito Sohma :001:

Caught

by lucyeatsbabies 0 reviews

There's a new member of the Sohma clan that has been found, and Akito doesn't know about this young woman yet. What will happen when he too finds out about her presence in his estate?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Akito, Hatori, Shigure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 411 words

0Unrated
"Ha-san! What are you doing here?"
Mayuki heard Shigure talking to an unknown voice for the moment, as she applied new makeup to her face in Shigure's messy room, almost unable to locate his large wall mirror.

"I offered to pick up Mayuki."
Hatori told the dog as he followed him to the low table where Tohru was already awake, making tea for Shigure.

"You know Mayuki?"
Shigure looked wide eyed at the dragon, as he sat down, smiling at Tohru as she came into the living room with a tray of teacups and a small traditional style kettle.

"I was the one to convince her to come here and introduce herself to you."

"Hatori.. thank you so much!"
Shigure almost squealed as he leapt onto his friend hugging him as Hatori was slowly taking out a cigarette from its packaging.

"I've got the best sister EVER."
Shigure squealed again as he bounced around in his seat, not noticing that she was halfway down the stairs, smiling brightly to herself.

"I'm your only sister."
Mayuki laughed, hugging Shigure from behind as he kissed her cheek.

Hatori looked on at the scene, both the new siblings laughing and joking at each other, Mayuki said something that made Shigure grab the tip of her nose between his index and thumb.

"Ouch.."
Mayuki moaned as Shigure let go and ruffled her hair, letting her fully sit down across from Hatori and next to Shigure.

"Akito knows about Mayuki, right?"
Shigure asked, turning to Hatori, expecting the answer to be a yes, but his face reaching a disappointed look when Hatori didn't answer right away, only looked towards Mayuki who looked towards the teacup that was set in front of her.

"Well.. not exactly."

"What'd you mean not exactly?"
Shigure groaned, pouting.

"He's been sick lately, and we didn't want him to take his anger out on Mayuki when he found out.. you know how he is when he falls ill."
Hatori explained, glancing between Shigure and Mayuki.

"So.. your going to tell him soon, right?"

"Of course.. Akito will find out some other way otherwise."
Hatori rolled his eyes slightly, while taking a long drag from his cigarette. Bending his head back against something, eyes closed, he exhaled the smoke caught in his mouth.
When he finally opened his eyes to look back to his friends, he saw something there he definitely didn't expect.

"What will Akito find out?"
He smirked down at Hatori.
Sign up to rate and review this story