Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > :Behind The Mask: Akito Sohma :001:

Temper, Temper

by lucyeatsbabies 0 reviews

There's a new member of the Sohma clan that has been found, and Akito doesn't know about this young woman yet. What will happen when he too finds out about her presence in his estate?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Akito, Hatori, Shigure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 1096 words

0Unrated
"You seem fine, just a simple flu.. take three of these a day and by the end of the week and you should be alright."
Hatori told Akito, placing a white bottle of pills onto the small table beside his futon, with a glass of water beside it.
Quickly and quietly, he collected his bag, and collected to contents that were left of Akito's bed, before he scrambled out. Until he got to the door, where he heard Akito's cold voice, now in a menacing whisper that Hatori could barely make out.

"Your just like the others, you know."
Akito told Hatori, still sitting up in his bed, his eyes not moving from Hatori's, so much as to blink.
"All of you.. you only come here when your ordered to. Never to visit, only a quick check up or for orders on what to do. You all hate me.. every single one of you."

"N- no, we-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!!"
He screamed, quickly picking up the glass of water that Hatori had placed down for him, and threw it hard at him, not quite hitting him, but getting the wall, letting the water spray onto Hatori's back.

"Go."

Hatori slightly bowed, picking up his bag once again, and departing from the room, shutting the door with a small snap.

---

"Mayuki-san! Hello!"
Tohru had opened the front door of Shigure's home, a messy apron covering her dress and her hair tied in pigtails.
She didn't take a liking to the girl when she had first talked to her, when she awoke in Hatori's office before she was due to be picked up by Yuki.
But her father had always taught her to be acceptable to everyone, not matter how intolerable they seemed to be.
Mayuki or her father, Kyrino, were not bad people, at all. But from the way Kyrino had been bought up, and the only things he knew, he taught his daughter.

"Hello Honda-kun."
Mayuki smiled brightly, walking into her brothers home as Tohru moved from the door, letting her inside.

"Have you come to meet Shigure?"
Tohru questioned, smile still seen on her face.

Mayuki only nodded, looking around at the surroundings, it seemed homely and clean, hardly noticeable that three boys were living under this roof.
Until, two boys bounded down the stairs, the familiar light grey haired boy, Yuki, in the front with something hard and black in his hands.
The boy behind him, obviously chasing him, with the flaming orange hair looked definitely aggravated at Yuki as they both stopped in front of Tohru and Mayuki.

"Mayuki!"
Yuki slightly yelled, puffing and out of breath but nonetheless, forced her into a hug. There was a small 'poof' sound before Mayuki felt something soft and warm on her shoulder, and seeing the hard, black.. thing, that he was carrying fall onto the hardwood floor in front of them.

Yuki, which Mayuki had not known until now, was possessed by the spirit of the rat.
Stroking his fur lightly, while he was still perched on top of her shoulder, eyes closing in warmth at her soft touch.

She looked down to the orange haired boy, as he dropped to the floor quickly and picked up what was obviously his. Before, standing up straight, composing himself and cocking an eyebrow at Mayuki.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oooh, temper, temper dear Kyo-kun."
A new voice rang through Mayuki's ears before she had a chance to answer the 'Kyo-kun' boy.
He walked into the room where all the teenagers and Mayuki stood, a playful air hung around him as he dropped an arm around Kyo and winked suggestively at Mayuki, apparently he didn't know who she was.

"And who's this lovely flower?"

Mayuki felt Yuki's small claws coming off of her shoulder before she turned around and saw the stark naked boy behind her. Gasping, she quickly turned back to the others as Yuki laughed quietly and dragged on his clothes.

"Honda-kun.. didn't you want to show Kyo-kun and me something in the kitchen?"
Yuki hinted, giving her a look and then looking at Mayuki and Shigure.

"Ah.. oh! Yes.. come Yuki-kun, Kyo-kun."
She giggled, making them follow her into the kitchen where Yuki and Tohru immediately poked their heads out of the door frame. Kyo, not knowing what was going on, looked utterly confused as he watched on from behind Tohru.



"So.. what brings a pretty, young thing such as yourself to an old man's home like this?"
Shigure asked, looking Mayuki up and down, studying her accentuated body, and outfit with delight.

He didn't notice, but she certainly did, he started inching closer towards her, eyes darting from her piercing eyes to her chest.

"Do you remember Kyrino Sohma?"
She asked softly, looking into dark onyx eyes.

"He was my father, why do you ask?"
Now staring intently into her eyes, unable to break his gaze.

Mayuki's eyes glazed over, he is her brother.
"I'm his daughter.. from his second marriage."
She told Shigure, her voice slightly cracked as his eyes widened and a smile larger than anything broadened across his face.

"So.. you're my little sister?"
His smile grew even more, if possible, as Mayuki nodded, smiling herself and looking into the kitchen when she heard a squeal and saw Yuki and Tohru with smiles on their faces, and Kyo just looking shocked.

Before she knew what was happening, Shigure had enveloped her in a hug.. and for the second 'poof' she'd heard in 10 minutes, her brother had now taken the form of a black dog.

"KAWAII!!"
Mayuki couldn't help herself, she dropped onto her knees and hugged the dog around its neck, as he licked her cheek softly as she moved away.
Another poof and Shigure was now in front of her naked, she squealed and quickly closed her eyes tight like a six year old seeing her parents peck each other.

"Ha ha, you can look now."
Shigure said, laughing at her reaction, when she finally opened her eyes and saw Tohru standing at the table putting down a large platter of food, while Yuki and Kyo sat down on two different sides of the low table.

"Come on! You have to try my little housewives cooking, it is the best thing."
Shigure bounced, smile not daring to slide from his face as he bounded up Mayuki and sat her down next to him, filling up her plate for her as if she was incapable of doing so herself, but.. she was having too much fun already to care.
Sign up to rate and review this story