Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Heiress

Chapter 1

by Deidara 1 review

She was to choose a husband to marry within a month. But as two men admit their love for her, will she be able to choose between her two most dear people? And what happens when the Kazekage comes i...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Neji, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 883 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I, Deidara-kun, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted

Ch 1:

As she walked toward the forest she tried blocking out the intense stares she was receiving from many people in the streets of Konoha; walking much faster than she was before, to see the thick trees from the forest. When she finally reached its entrance she saw her team members waiting for her.

Shino was standing against a tree with the same serious expression on his face. While Kiba was crouched down on the ground grinning up at her, and Akamaru barking happily at her arrival. Her attention then turned toward her sensei, Kurenai. She stood there; not saying anything but smiled slightly when she noticed Hinata.

"Now that we're all here, let's start training!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

Kiba and Shino started sparring against one another once Kurenai finished speaking; she saw her teacher sit against the ground and watched their match. Her attention then turned toward Hinata when she felt someone's stare toward her, smiling slightly again to Hinata she then turned back her attention to the match Shino and Kiba were in.

As she walked toward the wooden dummy that merely a few meters away, Hinata started gathering her chakra to her hands; punching the wood.

Sweat started gathering on her forehead; sliding down against her face. Trying to not lose her concentration, she focused more accurately toward the wooden doll in front of her.

!''!''!''!''!


A few hours had passed by, but Hinata was too focused on hitting the fake doll in front of her. Not noticing that the fight between Shino and Kiba had ended. Not seeing them stop to see her hitting the doll and her silent cries with every hit against it, her teammates walking toward her, calling out to her; trying to wake her from her daze.

Yet to no prevail she ignored their cries as she kept fighting against her fake opponent. Not even noticing that blood had started to form in her hands from the many cuts she had created. But when Kiba grabbed her shoulders, turning her around toward them was when she noticed their worried looks toward her.

Confusion, that's what she felt. Not knowing what had caused them to halt her from her training, that is until she looked downward.

Noticing blood running down her hands and hitting the grass, her eyes widened at the damage she had created upon them. Now understanding what had caused their worries, she gathered her chakra toward her hands and started healing the harsh wounds.

A few minutes passed as they watched her as her chakra gathered onto her hands; slowly healing the wounds. Leaving the skin flawless afterward except the dried blood that was now stuck onto her skin.

Turning her attention back to her teammates she spoke softly, " S-Sorry, I guess I was too deep in thought" blushing slightly she turned her attention to a spot where some flowers were growing, not wanting them to see her embarrassment.

Kurenai shook her head before replying, "It's all right, just don't over do it next time, well that's all the training for today. You may leave now and rest", disappearing afterward she left her students all alone.

"So, Hinata do you want to grab some food on our way?" Hinata turned her attention toward Kiba, shaking her head in a 'no' before saying, "I'm going to stay here a while longer, I'll see you two tomorrow then?"

"All' right just don't overdo it like Kurenai-sensei said, it was a bit odd when you got in that trance, you know?" Blushing once again at the reminder she nodded slightly toward Kiba. Noticing him wave his hand and Shino's simple nod of farewell Hinata raised her hand; waving her hand slightly toward her teammates.

Once they were out of sight Hinata turned her attention to the doll again before gathering her chakra in her hands and begin hitting it once again.

!''!''!''!''!


While at the bar, Neji stood up gracefully from his seat, laying down some money at the counter and waved at Sasuke before heading out of the bar. Walking through the streets of Konoha in a calm stride you could barely tell he was slightly drunk. But if you paid close attention toward his features you would notice a strange look in his white eyes that you would never see daily.

Deciding to find Hinata first before going to the Hyuga home, he walked toward the forest where he would usually meet up with her before they both headed toward the Hyuga household together.

As he got closer he noticed the slight sound of hands hitting wood and harsh breathing. When he walked toward the sounds he saw Hinata hitting the wooden doll with her gentle fist style.

Her body tensed as she felt another presence in the clearing but relaxed as she noticed it was a familiar chakra. Stopping her antics, she turned around and smiled at her cousin that stood before her. Smiling back at her, yet barely visible, she saw it and made her smile wider.

"Neji-niisan!"
Sign up to rate and review this story