Categories > Original > Romance

Red Love

by The_Wingless_Raven 4 reviews

Would he love her, regardless of what she was? Read and find out! Not your ordinary vampire love story!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-24 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 504 words - Complete

-1Cliche
They sat there in the shadows, kissing each other. She held onto him in a tight embrace, never wanting that moment to end. She was afraid of what might happen.

"I love you," he whispered softly in her ear.

She knew he loved her, and that's what made it all the more painful. Would he still love her, regardless of what she was?

"I love you too," she whispered, fiery tears running down her pale cheeks.

He pulled back from her a little bit, slipping his hand under her chin. "What's wrong beautiful?" he asked as he wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumb.

She shook her head and buired her face against his chest, hugging him tightly.

He held her tightly, unsure of what was distressing her, but not about to leave her in her distress. He kissed the top of her head and rubbed between her shoulders with one hand, while holding her tightly with the other.

"Sweety, what's wrong?" he asked her, worried.

She swallowed hard and looked up at him. Her tear-stricken eyes made contact with his worry-filled eyes.

"I'm," she paniced, trying to think of how to say it. "I'm not like you."

"Of course not, we're two totally seperate people," he said, trying to understand why this was such a problem in her eyes.

"No," she stuttered. "I'm... I'm not even human."

He couldn't help but smile. He smiled a warm, understanding smile. He picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"I know, little miss creature of the night," he sad in a playful, but loving way.

She shook with shock.

"You don't hate me?" she asked, amazed that he didn't even seem upset.

"Of course not! Why would I hate you for being yourself?" he looked her in the eyes. "I love you, and nothing's ever going to change that. I don't care if you're a vampire or not, you're still the woman I love." He offered her his wrist. "Hungry?"

She took his wrist in her hand, kissing the viens and smelling his blood through his skin, but she never bit him.

He smiled. "I don't care if you do. I know you don't see me as one of your victims, so I really don't mind."

"But I do," she said, letting go of his wrist and hugging him.

They sat down and stared up at the moonlight, cuddling with each other.

"I have a favor to ask you," he whispered a while later.

"What?" she asked, kissing him gently on the neck.

"I want to be with you forever, will you help me?" he asked her.

"It's painful," she whispered.

"I don't care, the most extreme pain is worth it, if it's for you.

Later that night, after explaining everything to him in detail, she transformed him. Centuries later, they could still be seen walking the streets together at night, still hand and hand, the very same young lovers that they had been that night, immortalized by a curse, but blessed by love.
Sign up to rate and review this story