Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

New Boysies

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

It starts out cliche, but trust me it gets better!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 364 words

0Unrated
Pete

Jools finally conviced me to take everyone to dinner. She was bouncing in the back seat excitedly.
'Hey where are we going?" We had turned into the parking lot and the movie theatre was in front of us. I grinned at her and Ash.
"We're visiting Patty cakes. This will get interesting." Ashley looked at me in disbelief. Jools stuck out her lip.
"But Pete, I is ver ver hungry. Why can't we just go to like Fridays?" I didn't answer and Joe laughed.
We got out of the car and Jools hooked her arm with Ashley's. As They skipped up to the Theatre, a voice called out to them.
"Hey! Hey!" I turned to find a running toward the four of us. He stopped in front of Ashley and Jools. "Umm hey my name is Cole and thats my friend Ian. I was wondering if you two would want to play a game of pool with us? Hang out for a bit?" A flirty smile played on Jools lips.
"Sorry but we're actually here with some friends but I'll give my number. Call me if you want to do something another time. Sound good?" She wrote her cell number along his arm in eyeliner.
"I'm Kate by the way. This is my sexy lover Ashley." Cole smiled.
"I gotta go but I'll call you." Jools smiled and Ashley winked. When we got into the theatre weighted down with sour patch kids and popcorn, two other guys had asked for numbers
"Does that happen a lot?" Joe nudged Ashley.
"I guess, a few times a week maybe?" Was she serious? Whoa. Jools laughed.
"One guy actually tried to kiss her." Ashley bust out laughing but stopped suddenly. She was staring ahead and I tried to see what she was staring at. Pat and Jessica were just ahead of us and Jessica was on Patrick's lap, kissing him slowly and passionately while playing with his hair. Ashley jumped up.
"Bathroom." She bolted and I rushed out after her. She saw me coming toward her outside. I reached her and wrapped my arms around her. She squeezed my hips tightly.
"Sorry babe. I'm so sorry."
Sign up to rate and review this story