Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

by HauntedTears 3 reviews

Eli has just moved to New Jersey from California due to family problems and her first day at school isn't what you could call a great day to remember, more like a worst day to forget. But then aga...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 845 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Again don't own them or know them! XD
But I guess the characters Eli and Amelia kinda are mine!

Well, I wasn't really expecting any reviews for the first part, but I'd really feel like someone was at least taking a look if they reviewed, so I hope you do on this chapter.
(Sorry if I sound like a moaner! ^^)

I've also changed it slightly, so you may want to read back to the first chapter if not so already.




Being the new kid at school is never fun, you always seem to end up in the locker someway or another.
Eli, Whose full name was Elizabeth Snow, was dreading that as she waited for the bus on a cool September morning.
Of course she was expecting comments about her choice in clothing, black and pink conversers, black fish net tights, crop jeans and a black t-shirt with her black hair done up in a messy bun, this was what she used to wear at her previous school but something told her that this wasn't going to be anything like that.

"Oh god, here's the bus" she muttered to herself as she noticed a bus coming down the lane.
There were two other girls waiting there to, but they seems a lot like the popular girls, so all they did were giggle at Eli, this annoyed her.
After around five minutes the bus pulled over and she got on, in truth there weren't many people on the bus so far, luckily she managed to find a seat to herself.
Which was far away from the bitches from the bus stop.

Eli stared out the window for most of the journey, watching people board the bus, after about three more stops the bus was pretty full.
The bus stopped once again, she then looked at the group of boys who had just got on, they looked like her type of people, but she didn't want to get her hopes up.
One of them looked at her and muttered to another boy and they nodded, she had been watching them out the corner of her eye and was shocked when they moved up the bus towards her, even more so when the boy with long messy black hair spoke to her.

"Hey, is it okay if I sit here?" he asked and the other boys sat down on surrounding seats.
"Err, sure" Eli said making it obvious that she was totally new.
"Thanks" he said and sat down.
He didn't really talk to Eli much as he had his back to her, talking with his friends, but this didn't really bother her much, she was used to people blanking her.
So after about half an hour of living hell the bus arrived at school and everyone started to get off, she glanced at the timetable that had come in the mail this morning, art, fun.
In truth she didn't mind art, but then again she had no friends and it looked to be staying that way too.

**

After she finally found the art rooms, she noticed the teacher hadn't arrived yet and the group of boys that had been on the bus were mucking around near the back of the class.
She also noticed the one with messy black hair was jumping up and down on a desk.
Over near the front and the window looked to be the popular people, they all glared at Eli as she made her way over to a desk near the middle and pulled out her notebook and began absent mindedly drawing, it sort of looked like a river with a moon reflecting on the waters surface.

"Nice picture" someone said from over her shoulder, she jumped slightly and turned around to see one of the boys from the group, he had blond hair at the sides with a black streak down the middle, obviously the teachers didn't care about what the students looked like as he also had a lip ring.
"Well, thanks" she said not totally sure what to do being the clueless person she is.
"You're new" he said and suddenly turned around to the group of boys, "Hey Gee, new person!" he yelled and they all rushed over, she now noticed one girl had joined them.
They all crowded round her, the girl smiled, "Frank, a gold star for you as your being observant today" she said to the boy called Frank he smiled and bowed.

"Ignore him" the boy called 'Gee' said and pointed at Frank, "He's a little hyper most of the time, anyway, names Gerard Way, Gee for short" he said.
"That's Frank Iero, obviously" he said and Frank gave a little wave, Eli was pretty taken-a-back by their sudden friendliness.
"Ray Toro" Gerard continued, a boy with a huge afro nodded, "My bro Mikey Way" a guy with glasses smiled, "And Amelia Davidson, Melia for short" he finished and the girl smiled and waved.
"Nice to meet you all, erm, Elizabeth Snow, Eli for short" she said feeling a little less nervous.
Sign up to rate and review this story