Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Rhyme of the Wolf

Plans

by Neonz 2 reviews

"...Yes. The only thing that could beat them is themselves. Superpowered. Inhuman. It's the only way to go. I just need a wolf."

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 960 words - Complete

0Unrated
*DISCLAIMER*- I do not own Class of the Titans. If I did, this wouldn't be a fanfic now, would it?

It's a little short, and a little choppy, but I don't write stories all that often. I suspect the other chapters will be longer, but still short. Sorreh. D: STOP! NO! Don't leave! Pshh. It's still good. I think. I'm not really modest. xDD.
_____________________________________________________________________

Plans


Cronus paced. First up, then down. His army of giants watched him with little interest.

"How," He questioned, mostly to himself, "Am I ever going to rid myself of those children?"

He looked over at the giants, who shrugged and scratched their heads, trying to make it look as if they were actually thinking of a way Cronus could finally prevail.

"I need to overpower them, but how?" He stopped pacing and thought out loud. "What could overpower them that I haven't thought of before?" He paused, "Maybe..." He trailed off. "No...but..." His face lit up. "Yes... The only thing that can overpower them...Is themselves."

He nodded happily at this idea. His army of giants, noticing, quickly nodded and smiled as well.

Cronus now had to think of a way to make it happen. "I could copy their powers into another human...Or, another creature. Yes, animals work better. What's strong enough?"

The first creature that came to his mind was a griffon. The next was a harpy. He shook away both ideas; the animals were too loud, they would give themselves away much too quickly. They were also too strange; the teens would notice who was behind the tactic right away.

"Okay, something mortal," Cronus thought out loud.

The first animal coming to his mind was a lion. The creatures were more than powerful enough. Yet, he doubted there were any lions in New Olympia. What was powerful enough, common enough, and smart enough to take them down?

What was common in New Olympia anyways? Birds, bugs, snakes, nothing really powerful enough, or large enough for that matter, to take down the teens. There were some deer in the forests, but that was...

"Something has to hunt the deer. What is it?" Cronus, once again, said to himself, "...Wolves. That's what. Wolves! They're large enough, powerful enough, smart enough, and there's enough of them around that they won't seem out of place! That's it!" Cronus snickered evilly. "All I have to do now is, get a wolf, make it stronger, faster, better, make it obey me, and set it on the children!"

He made a portal out of thin air, and stepped into it. When he stepped out, he was in the middle of the forest.

Glancing around, there were no wolves. They weren't all that many, but Cronus knew they were here somewhere.

He reentered his portal, and ended up in another part of the New Olympia Forests. Once again, there were no wolves. He continued this manner for a little while, until he found what he was searching for.

He exited his portal once again, but this time saw a lone wolf a little ways away. The wolf looked young, and was probably evicted from its former pack. The wolf was female, and she had a gray, fluffy, slightly dirty coat. Upon Cronus's entry to the area, the wolf looked up, and attempted to run away.

Cronus laughed. "Fool. You cannot escape the God of Time!" He extended his arm, and muttered a few words. The wolf froze in place, and, since she had been running, fell over. Cronus simply walked over, picked the wolf up, and returned home through another portal.

Cronus placed the wolf on the floor. "Now, wolf," Cronus ordered, "Obey me!" He yelled a few words. The wolf's eyes flashed red for a moment. Cronus nodded. Snapping his fingers, the wolf unfroze. She sat obediently at Cronus's feet. "If only it were this easy with the teenagers," Cronus commented.

"Now," Cronus began, "May you have the strength of Hercules, the brains of Odysseus, the speed of Atalanta, the leadership of Jason, the luck of Narcissus, the immortality of Achilles, and the skills of Theseus. Oh, and the sheer abilities of myself are also a bonus!" Cronus recited, holding his hand above the wolf.

The wolf's eyes flashed red once again.

"Now," Cronus instructed, "You are to take down these seven teenagers." He waved his hand, and a picture of the seven teens appeared. "Do you understand?"

The wolf's eyes flashed. She got to her feet. "I do. I will not fail you."
Cronus smiled. "Good." He waved his hand and created a portal. "This will take you back to the forest. You should be able to navigate from there."

The wolf bowed. Her eyes flashed again. "Tangy is my calling," She smirked, "I will send those heroes falling."

Cronus was not surprised by the fact that she had spoken. "Tangy, is it? Destroy them."

Tangy bowed. "Don't worry. They'll be gone in a hurry." Tangy stepped through the portal, and into the forest.
_________________________________________________________________

Ohh, nasty, evil wolf! Did you notice the rhyming? It's important, so you should have!

In case you're wondering, I have no idea whether Cronus really has all that power or not, but let's play along, m'kay?

Tangy, if you didn't know already, which you might have, but you probably shouldn't have, is my real name. :p. Hey, I'm not that good at making up names. But please, do NOT call me Tangy, because I will think you are talking about Tangy the wolf from my fanfiction, right here. Call me Neonz. :D.

The story does get better. I'm just not that good at making beginnings. :p.

I'll try to update soon, but no promises! ;D

Review and it'll be sooner though. -hinthint-
Sign up to rate and review this story