Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Eight

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

Day Eight in the Big Brother House...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 5173 words

0Unrated
There was one particular review that made me update. That was from Lace who reviewed on AFF.net. To answer your questions, of which there were many, lol!
One, Harry does indeed have OCD and ADD. He wasn't making it up, and surprisingly, you were the only one that picked up on it. He takes medication for the ADD part but sadly, his OCD is left unmonitored. It will come up, and I am yet undecided whether or not to have Harry simply forget to take his medication one day, or to have someone find out. Either way it could be amusing. His OCD on the other hand is beginning to show now that he has been in the house for a week. It could get amusing. And for those that don't know, or just didn't realise, you can have OCD in different areas, not just cleaning. Harry's is in several different areas and is loosely based on my own.

As for your suggestion for a task, well I may decide to do just that, but I will wait for a few more people to leave first before I do. It is a good idea though.

Thank you for your vote and thank you to everyone else that voted. They have been counted and now for the moment you have all been waiting for.... Who will be evicted?!!!


Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Big Brother, they belong to JK Rowling and George Orwell.

Day Eight (Friday)

Day Eight in the Big Brother house. Tonight, either Draco, Hannah, Lavender, Susan or Terry will be the first person to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

At eight o'clock this morning, Big Brother played 'It's Raining Men' throughout the house to wake housemates up.

Nine Fourteen AM. Housemates are all sitting in the Living area, discussing tonight's eviction.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Okay, so you're saying that we all have to sit in here and wait patiently for the name of the one being evicted to be announced?" Terry asked, forcing himself to be nice to Harry in order to get answers.

"Yep. We all sit in here, wait for Davina to speak to the house and say the name of the one who is to leave tonight."

"Then what?"

"Then, well I think the person is given thirty minutes to sort out their things and then they have to leave."

"What happens when they leave?" Draco asked, slight worry lining his voice.

"To us or to them?"

"Both."

"Ah, well the person evicted will leave through the door they entered through. They will then meet up with Davina and they will be interviewed about their time in the house.

"For those of us who aren't evicted, then life in the house will continue on as normal, except with one less person as competition." Harry finished, looking at the others.

"It would just continue on as if nothing happened?" Draco asked in astonishment, looking at Harry in shock.

"Eventually, I suppose we would. We would have to or people will want to vote you out because we won't be entertaining. That is why people vote you out. If you aren't interesting, people get bored of you and vote you out if you are the one up for eviction." Harry said, not looking at Draco.

"So you wouldn't care if I was evicted tonight?" Draco asked, scowling when Harry still refused to look at him.

"Look, there is no point in talking about it, it is going to happen whether you want it to or not." Harry said, looking at the others.

"Okay, that's fine, so we don't have to do anything until then though?"

"Nope, nothing at all." Harry said, grateful that he didn't have to talk about the eviction anymore.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Twelve Oh Seven PM. Hannah, Susan, Lavender and Padma are all in the bedroom talking about Blaise and Seamus.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Alright, so neither of them are up for eviction this week. So I say we start on Blaise and Seamus." Hannah said, quickly glazing over the subject of eviction.

"I agree with you there. We will have to wait for Harry and Draco." Padma said, nodding at the Hufflepuff.

"They won't work it out alone, but well I think they both realise their feelings for the other, or at least they know that they feel something for the other." Lavender said, making the others smile at her.

"Ah, enter Lavender, the eternal romantic." Susan said, smiling at Lavender kindly.

"What? You're telling me that you can't see the attraction between them? I think you're blind if you don't."

"It's not that we don't. It's just the way you worded it." Padma said, calming Lavender down.

"Okay, fine. Let's get back to getting these four together. So you say, that we should start with Blaise and Seamus?" Lavender asked.

"It will be easier. So where do we start? Lavender, you spent the day yesterday with them, what do you think?" Padma asked.

"Erm... well I don't really know what to start with. I mean we already know that they like each other. It would probably be better if we tried during one of those parties we have. We can play spin the bottle or truth or dare again." Lavender replied, looking at the other three listening to her.

"Alright, so it should be Truth or Dare, so that when it is one of our turns, whoever is first, they should dare one or the other to kiss the other for a certain length of time?" Hannah said, looking at the others for confirmation.

"Sure, I suppose we could do it that, way. Maybe we should wait until later into the game. If we go straight away then they might get suspicious. Baring in mind that one of them is a Slytherin and they both have the two most paranoid wizards in Hogwarts as their best friends."

"You're right Padma. That also means that it is going to be difficult for us to get Harry and Draco together without them getting suspicious. I think we will definitely have to think about how to get those two together a bit more carefully. Maybe we should wait until the third or fourth week if they are both still here." Lavender said, getting nods from the other three and sitting back with a smile.

"Good, so it's settled that we will start, carefully with Seamus and Blaise, and then move onto the more difficult task of Harry and Draco."

"Er... out of curiosity, does anyone actually have any ideas on how to get Harry and Draco together?" Susan asked timidly.

The silence that followed this innocent question was almost deafening. Clearly no one had any idea as to how to get the two once enemies together.

"Ah, thought not."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Blaise, Seamus, Draco and Harry are all in the kitchen.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"No! You lost the bet, you three will have to cook dinner! You can't change the rules, or back out whenever you lose!" Harry yelled, making Blaise and Draco sulk, and Seamus to warily watch the oven as though it would attack him at any given moment.

"But Harry."

"No Blaise, you guessed noise, I guessed song. I win, you cook."

"But..."

"No buts, you bloody Slytherin's will try anything to get out of this, but there are no loopholes for you to worm your way out. You lost, I won. Now cook! I'm hungry!"

"Fine. But if we all die of food poisoning, then don't come running to me."

"I won't. Of course, we will all be dead by then. But that is not the point! And anyway, I said I would help you by instructing you." Harry pointed out to the still sulking Slytherin's and one terrified Gryff.

"But Harry, I have that disturbing gift at setting everything and anything on fire accidentally."

"True. Okay so Seamus, you can chop up the vegetables. We'll have um... cauliflower, broccoli, peas and carrots, with new potatoes and cold ham, just because I can't be bothered to wait for a joint of beef to roast. It isn't that hard a dinner. In fact, all you have to do in boil some water, cut up vegetables and wait for everything to cook." Harry added in exasperation.

Of course, five minutes later, Harry was eating his words as Seamus managed something that many pranksters would later hold in reverence, as he managed to set fire to an innocent pan of water, and Draco was whining, whilst holding a profusely bleeding hand under the tap.

"I told you that the edge of the tin would be sharp. What possessed you to try and pull the rest off with yout hand?

"It was taking to long and I couldn't work the opener thingy! Potter! My and hurts!" Draco whinged, holding his horrifically gashed up hand in his face.

"Draco, sit there and hold this to your hand. I'll go and see if Blaise is alright. Seamus just... just sit next to Draco and don't touch anything. I'll be back in a minute." Harry said, walking to the toilets to see if Blaise, who had run off, turning slightly green at the mere sight of blood, was okay. "Blaise? Are you alight? I'm going to cook the rest of the dinner if you wouldn't mind coming out and setting the table with Seamus, whilst I get some bandages for Draco from Big Brother."

"Alright." Came the weak reply from behind the door. The toilet flushed and a very pale Blaise walked out.

"Thanks. Now, all you have to do is place the cutlery on the table and check on the food every so often. I'm going to see to Draco." Harry said once they has reached the kitchen area and he had put all the food in two pans and had set them on the stove to boil. He sighed, wondering how they had managed to create such havoc with such an easy meal.

Next he walked over to the softly sobbing Malfoy and knelt down in front of him, wondering if this was what the masses of parents felt like when they tried to calm down their hysterical child with a grazed knee.

"Draco, are you alright? I'm going to Big Brother to ask where the first aid kit is, if there is one. Then I'm going to come back and sort out that cut. Just sit here with Seamus and he will look after you." Harry said in a calm voice, feeling ridiculous for even attempting to talk to a seventeen year old boy like a five year old.

He then stood up and walked to the Diary Room, pressing the button to be let in and then opening the door when it unlocked. Sitting in the seat he sighed briefly before turning to face the camera.

"Hello Harry."

"Hello Big Brother."

"How may Big Brother be of assistance today, Harry."

"I was just wondering if there is a first aid kit in this house,a dn if so, where."

"There is one, it is in the bathroom in the bedroom area."

"Thank you Big Brother."

"Is there anything else you would like to ask?"

"No, but if I need anything, I'll just ask. Also, if Draco should need stitches, can I do them?" Harry asked, a malicious grin spreading across his face.

"There should be everything that you will need in the kit Harry. Please remember that you will need a first aid certificate grade five in order to give stitches.

"I have one Big Brother. In fact mine goes up to Grade Eight. Though how I managed to get that far I don't know." He muttered to himself, still grinning at the thought of giving Malfoy stitches. "Well thank you Big Brother."

"You are welcome Harry. You may now leave the Diary Room."

"Thanks." Harry said, before standing and leaving the Diary Room, heading straight for the bedroom, and thus bathroom, once he had left.

When he entered the bathroom, he looked around for an obvious place to keep a first aid kit and grinned when he saw it was down the side, next to the bath. Picking it up he then walked out, and made his way back to Draco.

"Draco, I have the first aid kit, now lets see what kind of mess you made of your hand." Harry said once he was standing in front of said Slytherin. Draco weakly held out his hand, leaving the dishtowel in place, and not removing it. Harry rolled his eyes and removed the towel, ignoring Draco's winces as he poked and prodded at the quite deep wounds on his hand.

"Am I going to die Harry?"

"Oh for gods sake." Harry muttered under his breath, before turning to face Draco and smiling warmly. "Of course not Draco, I just need to clean it and then um... bandage it." Harry said, opening the large green case on the table next to Draco and removing the suturing kit and disinfectant quickly, hoping that Draco hadn't noticed what it contained.

"Now this is going to hurt briefly. If you will just place your hand on the table flat, and it might be better if you um... didn't watch." Harry said, sitting down at the table and ignoring the slowly gathering crowd that had turned up to see what all the fus was about.

"What are you going to do Po- Ow! What was that?"

"Um.. disinfectant, it is to make sure that your hand doesn't get infected, turn gangrenous and fall off."

"Erm... oh." Draco said weakly, gulping and then turning his head away. Of course, his head whipped back round again at lightning speeds, that made Harry wonder whether he had given himself whiplash or not when he heard the intake of breath and gasp from the surrounding housemates. "Potter! What is that in your hand?"

"A needle."

"What are you going to do with it?" He asked, turning slightly green as he watched Harry spray something on his hand. He then gasped and looked down when he realised that his hand was now numb. "Potter! What have you done?"

"Look Draco, I am pretty much qualified to do this. We are living as muggles and thus you are going to have to be treated as a Muggle. That cut that you have required is much to deep to heal on it's own quickly, and thus I am going to have to stitch it together. I promise you that it won't hurt, and if you look away, you will barely notice a thing." I hope he added in his head, before lignin up the wound and starting to sew it back into place.

Now Harry had had plenty of practice, sewing. He had had to repair his own clothes many a time, and the only reason he had gone so far in a first aid course was so that he could get himself a decent first aid kit and sew himself back together on the occasion that the Dursley 's got a bit too... carried away. Of course, he had also been doing it since he was eight. But that didn't mean that he wasn't nervous every time he did it. It didn't help matters that, whenever he had done it previously, he never ran the risk of being sued/cursed. After all, he could hardly sue himself now, could he?

"There, all done. And if we're lucky, dinner should be done as well. It wasn't so bad after all, was it?" Harry said, whilst he was bandaging up Draco's hand and then packed away the stuff he had used, leaving out the needle, scissors and Q-Tips in order to sterilize the needle.

After all that hassle, the dinner turned out to be average at best, and if Draco even thought of complaining, eh would have to string him up by his testicles, for all of Hogwarts to see.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eight Oh One PM. Tonight's nominees are all in the bedroom, getting dressed in their eviction outfits, following the advice from Harry. Harry is also in the bedroom, sitting on the bed that he is supposed to share with Draco.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Draco, I was thinking."

"What Potter." Draco said, watching the others get ready for tonight's eviction with a scowl.

"Well, would you like to borrow my eviction outfit?" Harry asked, looking at Draco curiously. Draco twisted his head round and looked at Harry in shock for a few moments, before narrowing his eyes at him.

"It's not similar to Seamus' eviction outfit is it? I know for a fact that you two managed to talk to each other before we entered here."

"Yes well, I may have found a way to contact Seamus."

"See him you mean."

"Yes yes that, but I do have slight bit more sanity than Seamus."

"You sure on that?"

"Yes... well no, not really. We may be neck and neck. But that's not the point! My eviction outfit isn't the same as Seamus', it is just a normal outfit for crying out loud, it is just a bit nicer than my usual clothes." Harry said, wringing his hands together in an attempt at substitution for Draco's neck.

"Wha'ever." Draco said, slurring the word slightly in his exhaustion of the day.

"T."

"Pardon?"

"There is a T in Whatever. It is there for a reason, please do not leave it out." Harry said through clenched teeth. Draco stared at him for a moment in complete shock, as though he wasn't quite sure this was actually happening, and that he was indeed having this conversation with Harry Potter.

"Okay..." He said slowly, wanting desperately for someone to now rescue him, or for the conversation to return to safer waters.

"Anyway, would you like to borrow my outfit?" Harry asked, changing the subject suddenly, and making Draco's head spin.

"Er... yeah. Okay then. So long as you promise that it isn't the same as Seamus'"

"Nope, not the same."

"Good."

"Shall I leave you to get dressed then? It's the one in the plastic suit covering. Erm... the shiny long thing that has a coathanger sticking out the top. Er... a mental hooky thing." Harry kept adding, seeing Draco's confusion. "Oh forget it, let me get it out." Harry said, sighing when Draco never made a move to get the suit and climbing off the bed, opening the drawer to pull out the bag that Harry was not in the least describing well.

"Er.. thanks Potter."

"Yeah yeah, you're welcome."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Oh Five PM. Most of the housemates are now in the living area, discussing who they think will be leaving tonight.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Potter!" The sound of Draco's enraged yell echoed through the house, making Harry grin sheepishly at the curious gazes sent his way, before he gulped and turned to face Draco bravely.

Well bravely until he saw the look on Draco's face, then he glanced down at his attire and burst into uncontrollable laughter, soon to be followed with Seamus.

"You lent him your eviction outfit?" Seamus asked through laughter. Making Draco growl ominously and thus ending the hysterical laughter coming form the two Gryffindor's. Never let it be said that Gryffindor's do not have any self presevation.

"Potter! You said that your outfit wasn't the same as Finnegan's!" Draco said, enraged at being humiliated.

"It's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not! Seamus' eviction outfit is a Sailor suit, complete with hat. You are wearing a cowboy outfit." Harry pointed out weakly, though with a hint of indignation.

The other housemates, took this opportunity to look at Draco fully, taking in the sight of the Slytherin Ice Prince dressed in something that would be more in place in a John Wayne western. Dressed in an all black Cowboy suit, with silver lining and studs. Complete with the boots, spurs and hat, stood one bright red serpent, more commonly known as Draco Malfoy.

"Potter! I demand that you let me change into something more suitable!"

"Fine fine. Let's go find something. But you won't have long to preen yourself."

"I do not preen Potter!"

"Sure you don't"

"If you only took a second to brush your hair, then I am sure you would look almost half as presentable as I."

"Yes Draco..." The sounds of their bickering faded off and the rest of the housemates promptly burst into laughter that they had been holding in since seeing the predicament that Draco had been forced into by Harry.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Twenty-Five PM. All the housemates have been gathered in the living room for this week's eviction. Big Brother has been playing the sounds of the crowd outside for five minutes.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So how long do you think we will have to wait?" Terry asked, looking around at the others.

"Dunno really. The eviction is normally at about nine thirty, but I don't know what time it is. It can't be long."

"Hmm, well I wish they would hurry up and get it over with. I know it's going to be me anyway." Draco muttered morosely.

"Why do you think that?"

"Well I'm not exactly the most popular person at Hogwarts now am it?"

"Eh, well if you think that, then maybe you should try and change it." Harry said, making Draco scowl at him.

"Housemates, this is Davina. You are live so please do not swear!"

"Oh crap, I feel ill." Blaise muttered, making Harry snigger.

"Draco..."

"I think I may throw up." Blaise groaned, making Draco look at him startled and shift away slightly.

"It was my bloody name she called out."

"Hannah..."

"Eep, I don't want to leave!"

"Lavender..."

"Argh! Why is she doing this?" Lavender yelled, pulling on her hair slightly.

"Torture?" Harry suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"Susan..."

"I don't want to leave tonight? This is too much fun!" Susan said, sniffing slightly

"And Terry..."

"This is cruel and unusual torture, would you please tell us who is going!" Terry yelled, looking up at the ceiling.

"The lines are closed and the votes have been counted and verified..."

"What does Verified mean?"

"Shut up Seamus."

"I was only asking."

"And the first person to leave the Big Brother House is..."

"You know this is really cruel." Terry muttered, getting nods of agreement from the other nominees.

"Yep, hurry up and say my name!" Draco yelled, making Seamus and Harry look at each other and grin.

"Someones getting anxious Malfoy. Want to leave that badly?" Harry asked, mock pouting.

"Shut it Potter, I just want to tension to be over." Draco growled back, making Harry smirk at him slightly.

"Hannah!"

"I knew it would be me."

"Hannah! You have thirty minutes to get ready." The voice of Davina McCall echoed through the house, to the stunned housemates staring at each other.

"I still don't wan to go though. We've only just got here, why do we have to leave after one week?" Hannah asked, looking slightly tearful. Draco sneered at her and looked away, whilst Padma, Susan and Lavender all pulled her into a large group hug. The rest of the housemates, it seemed were still in complete shock over what had happened and were sitting there staring.

Finally, it was Draco who brought them out of their trance by asking Harry a question that had been playing on all of their minds.

"So Potter, what normally happens when you leave this house?" Draco asked, making Harry jump and look at him.

"Huh? Oh! Um... basically, you walk back out the way we came in, and then are met by huge roaring crowds that will either boo you or cheer. Depends on what mood they are in I suppose, or how much you are liked by them. They would probably throw rotten vegetables at you Boot." Harry added, making most of the other housemates snort or chuckle and Terry to scowl at Harry. "Then, normally, the evictee is taken into Elstree and is interviewed on their time in the house with Davina."

"Er... colour me stupid, but what's Elstree?" Blaise asked, receiving nods of agreement from the others.

"Oh, sorry, forgot you wouldn't know what that is, it's the television studio where this whole thing is held, including this house."

"Um... the what now?"

"Television Studio. The place where they film the TV shows, like this one, and such."

"Ah right, got you. Thank you for clearing that one up for us. Now then, Hannah. What shall we do for your last thirty-"

"Twenty." Seamus corrected, shying away from the glare aimed at him.

"Twenty, thank you Seamus, minutes that you have left here?"

"Nothing special. I just want to say that it has been amazing living in this house with you all, even though it has only been a week, this is one experience that I will never forget."

"Oh god, I think I might throw up." Draco muttered, sneering once again at the poor unfortunate Hufflepuff.

"Shh, D. Be a nice snake and listen to the badger." Blaise said, patting Draco on the head in a pacifying manner, and getting hit over the back of the head in return, by the angry blond.

"Quit messing up the hair!"

"Sorry."

"And I just want to tell you all that, I have no favourite for winning this game and I hope you all enjoy this, as much as I have for my week here. Thanks." Hannah finished, not having noticed the small discussion being carried out between the two male Slytherin's.

"Thank merlin for that, I though she was going to cry again for a moment there." Draco muttered, raising an eyebrow at Harry when he snorted his laughter into his hand.

"Well, that was truly moving, but what do we do now?" Blaise said, noticing that they had another ten minutes.

"Dunno, choose a song?" Harry said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Er... Pots, you've lost me." Blaise said, looking at Harry in confusion along with the rest of the housemates.

"Oh right, I keep forgetting that none of you ever watched the original BB. Well normally, when a housemate was leaving, they would sing a song of the evictees choice as they left. Sometimes they didn't though." He added quickly, noticing the glare aimed at him from Draco.

"Yeah, I think we should be one of the times that they didn't. Sorry, but no." Draco said, glaring at everyone to make sure they agreed with him. Everyone else hastily murmured their agreement, quick to shy from the Ice Prince's wrath.

"Fine, then I have no idea what to do for the next couple of minutes." Harry said, folding his arms over his chest and sinking down into the sofa.

"Oh don't sulk Potter."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Fifty Eight PM.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Big Brother Housemates. This is Davina."

"No shit Sherlock."

"Who's Sherlock?

"Never mind."

"Hannah, you have been evicted. Please say your good byes. I'm Coming To Get You.....!" The cry of Davina McCall echoed through the speakers, making several of the housemates wince slightly, before the voice of Big Brother interrupted them in its beginning of a count down.

"Ten. Hannah, you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother House."

"I think you should be leaving Abbott."

"Nine. Hannah, you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother House."

"Be nice Draco."

"Eight. Hannah, you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother House."

"Alright already! I'm leaving!" Hannah yelled suddenly, making the counter pause momentarily and everyone in the house to look at her in shock.

"Seven. Hannah, you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother House."

"Wow, the Hufflepuff has balls. Shame it didn't shut the damned thing up though." Draco mused to Blaise, as the two Slytherin's stood and followed the rest to the doors that they had entered in, what seemed like years ago now, but what in fact only days.

"Six. Hannah, you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother house."

"Okay, good luck everyone! And I'll be watching outside!!! Have a good time!" Hannah said, before walking through the door and leaving the house forever.

"Thank god for that, I though she would never leave. And don't even get me started on that irritating voice." Draco said, oblivious to the glares being sent his way. Harry smirked and walked over to him. He casually slung his arms over the young Malfoy Lord, ignoring the shocked and suspicious look being sent his way from said Lord and then, with the speed of a striking snake, grabbed his wrist and pressed a finger briefly on the bandaged palm. "Ow! What was that for Potter!"

"Keep your mouth shut. You may not have liked Hannah, but that there were those of us in this house that did, and it is a shame to see her leave." Harry said in a quietly dangerous voice that suggested pain should disobey. Draco gulped slightly and nodded, before turning and storming to the bedroom to sulk.

"What did you say Pots?" Blaise asked, walking over to him and looking at him curiously.

"Jut told him to be quiet. Now, shall we go get some drinks. I think we could all do with a glass of wine, and I have a bottle left over form the last party." Harry admitted, leading the others into the kitchen and pulling out his bottle of wine that he had hidden in the crisper.

Opening it, he poured it into eleven glasses and handed them out, grabbing one himself and leaving the last on the table. He raised his glass slightly to signify a toast and looked around him at his fellow housemates.

"To surviving the first eviction and to Hannah!" Harry said, smiling slightly as everyone chanted their agreement and then took a sip of their wine.

Harry then picked up the second glass and walked out, to find Draco. He found the sulking Slytherin sitting in the secluded corner in the garden and walked over to him.

"Hey Draco. Here." He said, handing him the glass of wine and then sitting down next to him.

"What do you want Potter?"

"To apologise, I only did it so that you didn't upset the others. I know you didn't like Hannah much but others in the house did and were sad to see her leave. If you don't begin to act nicer, then you won't be in the house for much longer Draco." Harry said bluntly, before standing up and leaving Draco to brood on what he had said alone.

Well there's the eviction night. The next chapter will be the interview between Davina and Hannah. It should be posted pretty much the same time as this, so um... yeah. After that it will be back to the normal happenings in the house. Well semi-normal. Any and all thoughts are welcome! Thank you to all those who voted! And to those that didn't but didn't like the outcome of the eviction, then you know what to do next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story