Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Seven

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

Day Seven in the Big Brother House

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 5795 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer - Neither Harry Potter, nor Big Brother belong to me, they belong to the much respected JK Rowling and George Orwell, respectively.

Day Seven (Thursday)

Day Seven in the Big Brother house.

Eight Thirty AM. Housemates were woken by the sound of car alarms half an hour ago. Most of the housemates are in the kitchen, making breakfast. Blaise and Draco are in the garden.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So then he made you /Ready Brek/?" Blaise asked, leaning back against the wall.

"Yup, after I nearly burnt the house down." Draco admitted, refusing to meet Blaise's amused look.

"Er... What is /Ready Brek/?" Blaise asked after a moments sniggering.

"I mean, how was I supposed to know that you didn't put the stuff into the milk before you boiled the milk?" Draco added, apparently not having heard Blaise.

"That's really great D. But what in the name of Merlin is /Ready Brek/?" Blaise asked after a few moments of confused silence. Draco looked at him and opened his mouth to open.

"It's a breakfast made of powdered oats, you add boiled milk to it and sugar if you wish then mix it up and eat it. It's kind of like the kids version of porridge. Dudley loves the stuff." Harry added, having walked out at the end of Blaise's question, and handed them both some of the said /Ready Brek/.

"Oh! Thanks! You'd make someone a really good housewife, a better one than Draco at any rate."

"Er... Housewife?"

"Hey I'm not feminine!"

"No I suppose you aren't. Well, not as feminine as Pots in any case." Blaise admitted, making Draco smile smugly at an indignant Harry.

"I am not girly-looking!" Harry exclaimed, looking at them angrily.

"Well, yes you are! Look at you! All pale skin and dark hair!" Draco said, gesturing at Harry whilst finishing off his bowl of /Ready Brek/.

"Hmph, look what my kindness brings. Insults and mocking."

"Well you have to admit we have a point!"

"I don't have to admit anything if I don't think you are right!" Harry said, throwing his arms up in the air and narrowly missing Draco.

"Oi!"

"Ah, trying to convince Harry that he is feminine? I'd give up, the whole of Gryffindor already has." Seamus said, walking over to them with a grin on his face, being followed by a grinning Lavender.

"Yup, he's right. We all had this conversation last year. One of the one times that Harry actually joined the upper year parties. Sixth and seventh year only."

"Yeah, we all came to the conclusion that he was very pretty with his girly looks and his elven features."

"Yup, got a bit rowdy when we brought in the elven looks. We had every single one of us against Harry. Ron and Hermione didn't agree though." Seamus added thoughtfully.

"Ron is a flaming Homophobe. Fear of the effeminate male. His best friend can't be effeminate." Blaise explained.

"Yup, and Potter here is more feminine than Granger, so she wouldn't want to admit to that!" Draco then said, much to Seamus and Lavender's amusement and Harry disgruntlement.

"Hey! Hermione is attractive!" Harry exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Er... Potter that isn't saying much coming from you. A) you're more blind than a bat, and if you think she is attractive, then your glasses are failing you, Speccy, and b) no offence, but you're gay, and so if you find her attractive, then well, you're attracted to men!" Draco pointed out making Blaise and Seamus howl with laughter and Lavender cough to cover her own laugh up.

"Fine! So Hermione is a bit masculine. So what? That doesn't make me effeminate! Or elven!" Harry said, panic beginning to shine in his voice.

"No, you're right. Can you just stand over here a second Harry?" Seamus asked. Harry nodded and then stood over next to where Seamus and Lavender were standing, in front of one of the garden mirrors.

"Okay, so what am I doing here?" Harry asked, once he had complied with Seamus' suggestion.

"We are going to point out to you the facts that make you feminine."

"Fine. Point away."

"I will, okay, first up, you have a lovely pale complexion. Alabaster as the muggles would say. Know who else had an alabaster complexion in Muggle stories?" Lavender asked, grinning when Harry blushed.

"Snow White." He mumbled, making Lavender smirk.

"Bingo! And she also had black hair if my memory is correct. Hey, I don't know much about muggles, but I did like their fairy tales as a child."

"Right, next is the facial structure. Kind of thin, with high cheekbones for a male. Definite feminine features." Seamus added, pointing them out as well. Harry huffed and blew a piece of his fringe out of his face.

"Fine, but how does this make me elven?"

"Potter, if you ever read the DADA book on elves, which I doubt, then you would already know." Draco said sarcastically, standing up to stand next to him at an angle.

"Yeah I've read it! What does that prove?"

"Didn't read very much into it did you? Ever remember what it said on forest elves? Well I'll refresh your memory. They have green eyes, emerald green to be more exact-"

"Yeah yeah, but they also have red or light brown hair. My hair is definitely none of those colours. It's black!" Harry exclaimed, tugging on the piece of hair that he had blown out of his face moments before.

"True. But er Harry? What colour was your mothers?" Lavender asked gently.

"Red. Means nothing. Elves have pointed ears. Mine are nice and rounded. No tapered tips!" Harry said, gesturing to his ears.

"Yes, but that could be covered up by a simple glamour charm." Seamus pointed out, before wincing at the venomous look Harry sent his way.

"Fine, you want proof? Here! They feel pointy to you?" Harry asked, grabbing Seamus' hand and placing it on his left ear.

"Okay, you have a point, but that still doesn't mean that you aren't feminine." Draco said, once Seamus had nodded in agreement with Harry.

"What else, pray tell, makes me girly?" Harry asked in an exhausted voice.

"Your height."

"My height?"

"Yup. The average wizard is around five foot eight to six foot in height. The average witch is five foot one to five foot six. What height are you Pots?"

"Five foot six." Harry muttered, making Draco grin smugly.

"Yup! Five foot six."

"What does that prove?"

"I am five foot eleven, Seamus, you're what?" Blaise asked, turning to look at the Irishman

"Six foot dead on the dot." Seamus said, standing tall to prove his height and in the process, towering over Harry and making him scowl.

"Draco?"

"Five foot eight. Admittedly the next shortest male in this house."

"Which makes us point out that you are also slightly girly." Seamus added, nodding sagely.

"Yep, Lavender? What is your height?" Blaise asked, interrupting Draco before he could explode at Seamus.

"Um... Five foot seven. I'm one of the tallest girls in school though." She added, when Harry's face dropped a bit.

"Okay fine, I'm short. That does not prove anything! I am not effeminate!" Harry said, agitation showing in his voice.

"Okay, so you say that you aren't a girl. Answer me one question then. When you and Seamus had sex. Who topped?" Draco asked, smirking. Harry glared at him, and then had to leave, in case he punched him.

"Well done Draco. Always have to take it too far?" Lavender said, shaking her head and following after Harry to calm him down.

"Too far? I'm guessing he bottomed then."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eleven Fifty-Eight AM. Blaise, Seamus and Draco are all in the kitchen, trying to convince a sulking Harry to help them cook. Justin and Harry are both sitting at the dining room table.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII


"Look Pots! We're sorry! Will you please help me?"

"Nope, this 'perfect housewife' has just read up on the Muggle feminist movement. Looks like it's up to you 'strapping men' to become househusbands." Harry said snidely. Making Justin, who was sitting innocently in the dining room eating a sandwich, snort.

"What? What are you telling us Potter?"

"I'm telling you to cook for yourself! I refuse!" Harry yelled, making the three in the kitchen flinch as one of the glasses began to crack.

"Okay. We'll do it our self." Draco said, nudging Blaise in the side when he opened his mouth to beg some more.

"What are we going to make then?" Seamus asked, leaning on the side and raising an eyebrow. Draco shrugged, looking discreetly in the direction of Harry, who had turned so that his back faced them a couple of minutes ago.

"Erm, pasta and a chicken and tomato sauce? Shouldn't be too hard. Just shove everything into the same pan, cook for a few minutes and then serve it up." Draco said, grabbing everything out of the fridge and putting one of the pans on the hob. He was just about to put the chicken into the pan, when a hand grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Do not cook the chicken for less than five minutes. You do not put pasta into a sauce until it has cooked properly in boiling water." Harry said, letting go of Draco's wrist and then taking the chicken form him and putting it into a frying pan that he had grabbed on his way past.

"If you don't cook the chicken thoroughly enough, then you will all get E-Coli." Harry said, cooking the chicken and sighing as he realised that the damned blond Slytherin had manipulated him. Judging by the smirk coming from Draco, he had realised it as well.

"Er.. what's E-Coli?" Seamus asked, moving closer to look in the frying pan.

"Wizards haven't heard of it then? It's a bacterial illness that makes you seriously ill and can kill you." Harry said, putting the pasta into a pan of boiling water and then adding the tomato and herb sauce to the pan with the chicken.

"How do you get it?"

"Eating uncooked, raw chicken. Which is what you would have been doing if Draco had cooked his way." Harry added, stirring the chicken into the sauce and then checking the pasta.

"Right. Well thank you for cooking for us, and we really are sorry Pots." Blaise said, actually looking genuinely sorry, amazing for a Slytherin. Then again, it is just a matter of manipulating your facial muscles, which isn't so amazing for a Slytherin.

"It's okay, but Malfoy. One thing. Don't ask me about my sex life. Though it does make me wonder why you are so curious about my sex life. Wondering where you would lie, so to speak, in a relationship with me?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking when Draco turned bright red and began spluttering. "Enjoy your dinner. It should ready now. Just drain out the pasta and serve it up." Harry added, before walking away and leaving the three in the kitchen to stare after him in shock.

"Got you there D." Blaise added, with a snigger.

"Has a point as well. Why are you so interested in my Harry's sex life?"

"Shut up Gryffindor."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Two Thirty PM. Some of the Housemates are in the Living room, talking about living as muggles.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"God I wish I had my wand." Terry said, glaring at Harry through the window.

"Even if you did, he would kick your ass. Give up Boot, there isn't anyone in our world anymore that would challenge Potter. Well anyone that isn't suicidal at least." Mandy added thoughtfully.

"Hmph, I don't see why everyone assumes he is so powerful. He only killed one person." Terry said, still scowling in the direction. Mandy, Daphne and Justin all looked at one another.

"What about you Justin? How are you coping in this situation? I mean, you lived as a Muggle before Hogwarts right?" Daphne asked, looking at Justin curiously.

"Yes, but I come from a fairly rich family. We have butlers to do this sort of thing! I hate it! When I turned seventeen I was so happy because I would be able to use magic to do the things that the butler couldn't." Justin said, huffing and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well, Draco, Blaise and Finnigan have all got the right idea. They've made Potter into their own personal cook. Shame we couldn't have the same idea." Mandy said, sighing and following Terry's glaring gaze to Harry.

"Hmm, you have an idea there. Sadly we can't do anything about it because, even though he may not realise it or need it, he has Blaise, Seamus and even Draco watching his back." Daphne said, also looking at Draco through the window and glad that the others couldn't see in.

"What do you mean Draco? I thought he hated Potter?" Terry asked, looking over at Daphne and looking at her questioningly.

"I thought he did to, but the evidence of his body language proves different. He isn't exactly being his normal self towards Potter now is he?"

"Maybe it has something to do with what happened between them last June at Malfoy Manor?" Mandy suggested, making the others look at her.

"Hmm. Maybe, all I really know is that he is a great chef and we have to starve or eat sandwiches because he won't cook for us. Dammit, I can't believe that Draco managed to get him to cook food for them! Does anyone know what they were talking about this morning that made Potter blow up at them?" Daphne asked, looking at the others across from her.

"Actually I do." Mandy said, making the other three look at her in keen interest. "They were winding him up about his being effeminate. Oh yeah, and they mentioned something about his being an elf, but I don't know how that panned out."

"Hmm.... Would make an interesting newspaper article. Potter an Elf! Wonder how he managed to hide that one."

"I don't think he is. I mean come on; he would have slipped at some point. He admitted to being a Slytherin at heart, but not even the best Slytherin's could hide something like that for so long." Daphne said, shaking her head.

"Okay, I say we watch him, keep a close eye on him. He has to slip up at some point, and when he does, I suppose we could confront him about it?" Terry said, looking around at the others and then glancing through the window at Harry, who was laughing at something, someone else had said.

"Well, lets not get too ahead of us, I say we just keep a close eye on him." Daphne said, also looking at Harry laughing outside. The others nodded their agreement and Terry smirked.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Five Thirty PM. Harry is in the Diary Room talking to big brother...

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Harry."

"Hello Big Brother."

"What can Big Brother do for you today Harry?"

"Well, I was wondering. Everyone is sort of worried about tomorrow. I was wondering, could we have some more alcohol perhaps so that we could take the people up for eviction's minds off of it."

"Big Brother will have to get back to you on that."

"Thank you Big Brother."

"Is that all that you wish to talk to us about?"

"Er... no."

"What else would you like to talk to us about Harry?"

"I have a request of the viewers. Please don't vote Draco out. He is a jerk, but I am sure that he is putting it on. Give him time and I think that he might soon have to start acting like himself. I think that he is a genuinely nice person underneath."

"Is that all Harry?"

"Yes, thank you Big Brother."

"You're welcome Harry. The Diary Room Door is now open."

"Thanks, and please consider the alcohol!" Harry said before stepping out of the Diary Room and closing it behind him.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Twenty-Eight PM. Big Brother has provided Housemates with a selection of alcohol and party foods in order for housemates to relax about the upcoming eviction night tomorrow. Housemates are currently all in the living area, playing I've never.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Okay then, I've never worn women's underwear." Justin said. The ensuing laughter came when both Seamus and Harry (who were now losing miserably) had to take a drink of their beer along with the other girls.

"Er.. far be it for me to ask, but er... Why?" Lavender asked, wondering how she missed something like this with her own housemates and also cursing herself for not ever getting closer to these two. They seemed hilarious.

"We dared each other about something inconsequential. We both happened to lose the bet and so we both had to wear girls underwear." Harry explained, refusing to look anyone in the eye.

"Okay, I buy that, but where did you get the underwear?"

"What is this truth or dare? We owl ordered the underwear. Used a fake name. Happy with that?" Seamus asked, he too refusing to look at anyone.

"Fine fine, we'll let it go this time, but if we come back to it in another game, don't blame us!" Padma said, grinning at the two blushing Gryffindor's.

"Okay, my turn. I've never... slept with someone of the same sex." Now the whole shock of the night so far was when Draco never drank from his beer and Lavender did as Mandy took her turn.

"Er.. I don't know where to begin. Do I ask how you are gay but have never shagged anyone of the same sex..." Seamus began, jumping on the chance to take the limelight away from himself and Harry.

"...Or do we ask Lavender who she has had sex with, being of the same sex." Harry finished, also seeing the chance to take away the limelight.

"I say Lavender first." Blaise said, noticing his friend's discomfort.

"Okay then. Lavender? Want to explain something to us?"

"Er... right. Well, Seamus, remember the Gryffindor party to celebrate the demise of Voldemort."

"Er, kind of. Well it was mentioned to me when I returned to the Gryffindor common room to get clothes."

"Wait, get clothes? Why did you get clothes?" Draco asked, frowning in confusion.

"I lived in the hospital room whilst Harry was unconscious. Like we said the other night, Harry and I got closers during the end of fifth and throughout our sixth year." Seamus said, shrugging.

"Ah, I see, you missed your house party as well then?" Blaise asked, nodding.

"Yup. You?"

"Yep. Had to stay with D. I was worried he... well yeah. I was worried." Blaise said, catching himself before he put Draco in it.

"Right, so anyway Lavender, who was it you er... had sex with?"

"Erm... I don't know if I should say actually."

"Why not?"

"Because it may incriminate her."

"Meh, they might miss it. Just tell us already! Would you like another drink before you tell us?" Padma said, grabbing another drink and handing it over to Lavender, who took it and downed it all in one go.

"Okay then. I had a bit too much to drink and kind of went to bed with Ginny."

"Wait wait! You had sex with the weaslette? Ew! Why?" Draco asked, making Lavender blush and look away.

"Er!! Excuse me, but at least she has had sex! Why didn't you take a drink? You admitted that you were gay!" Padma said, standing up for her friend and making Draco blush.

"Erm.. maybe we should move on. It's your turn next Terry." Harry said, making Draco look at him with a mixture of shock and gratitude.

"Fine, I've never been in another house common room." Surprisingly, Harry was the only one who did actually take a drink of his beer.

"Er... which common room, besides Gryffindor have you been in?" Draco asked, looking at Harry suspiciously.

Harry mumbled something, and then looked away, blushing bright red. Everyone sitting in the circle looked at him with open curiosity, even Seamus, clearly indicating that he also didn't know.

"Er... do you think you could repeat that, but only this time, loud enough so that we could hear?" Mandy asked, looking at Harry and wondering if he had come into the Ravenclaw common room, maybe to see Cho.

""Well?"

"Fine. It was the Slytherin common room. Er... Twice."

"Pardon?" Daphne asked, looking at him in shock. The other two Slytherin's were too speechless to say anything.

"Er... yeah. Twice." Harry admitted, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"What's it like?" Lavender asked, excitedly.

"When?" Blaise asked, looking at Lavender and then at Draco as he huffed.

"No, forget about that. Why?" Draco demanded, making Harry look at him and then blush.

"Er... I'll answer Lavender and Blaise's question first. The first time I went in was in second year, I thought it was kind of dark and creepy. The second time however, I was in there for longer. It was erm... about three and a half months ago. I thought it was great. I loved it. It was so calming and sophisticated. It must be an amazing room to study in." Harry said, exclaiming with his hands and making the Slytherin's in the room grin proudly.

"Yes it is, and I'm very happy that a Gryffindor like you would find it so great, but why were you in there?" Draco asked, suspicion lacing his voice.

"Erm... second year I was in there to er... find something out about the er... the Chamber of Secrets. I wanted to see if erm... you, Draco, were the heir."

"You thought I was the heir of Slytherin? You, the Parseltongue? I wish." Draco said, looking at him incredulously.

"Yes yes. Me the Parseltongue. Look, at this time I didn't know I was a Parseltongue, well at least when we came up with the theory. I didn't actually realise that being able to talk to snakes was so unusual in the wizarding world." Harry admitted, blushing when the others sniggered.

"And aren't we all thankful that none of us can talk to snakes? Ew. I bet its horrible." Lavender said, wrinkling her nose. Harry frowned and shook his head.

"Actually, they are quite intelligent creatures. If you treat them well and are polite, then they return the favour. Well unless they are sent to kill you that is. Then they are sort of evil and won't listen to reason." Harry said, making the others laugh.

"So what about three months ago? Why were you in the Slytherin common room then?" Blaise asked, once everyone had settled down, and more drinks had been passed around.

"Erm... that was for a slightly different reason, but still the same source."

"Huh?"

"I was there concerning Draco again. This time I needed to find anything out that I could about erm... Malfoy Manor." Harry admitted, looking away in shame..

"Ah, but did you?"

"Yes."

"But that wasn't all you found out, was it?" Draco asked, making Harry look away and shake his head.

"No. I found out that Draco had left Hogwarts that night, to be initiated into the Death Eaters. But I also found evidence that he didn't want to be a Death Eater. I knew exactly what Voldemort would do to Draco if he found that out. So I er... went after him." Harry said, looking away from all the intense stares.

"You went after Draco Malfoy to save him?" Mandy asked incredulously, ignoring the 'hey' coming from Draco.

"Yep, blame my damned hero complex." Harry said, refusing to look at Draco.

"Hang on a minute. You were in the Slytherin common room on the day that you disappeared?" Seamus asked.

"Yeah. I had to go after him. Sadly when I got there and tried to get Draco out of the cell that they had put him in, he was unconscious, Voldemort had sensed me. I couldn't get Draco out in time. I really did try Draco, but I wasn't quick enough." Harry added, finally looking at a white and shocked Draco.

"No, it's okay. I just can't believe that you followed me at all." Draco admitted. Harry was about to answer when Seamus interrupted them.

"Look, I don't know about you lot, but I don't want to have this conversation when one of us if going to be leaving this house tomorrow. I want to make the most of our time in here. I don't want to be sad and depressed thinking about how we nearly lost Draco and Harry. I thought about it too much over those couple of days anyway." Seamus said, making the others nod and make noises of agreement.

"Okay then. Erm... shall we play another game?" Harry asked, thinking that he had no idea what they 'never' have done before.

"Sure. What?"

"Well we played Truth or Dare last night." Lavender said, the others nodded in agreement, and then Blaise made a noise of triumph.

"I have an idea!"

"What?"

"Spin the Bottle with a difference." He said, picking up an empty bottle, from the numerous that were on the floor around them.

"What difference Blaise?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"How about, you spin the bottle and either, kiss the person it lands on, tell a truth or erm... do something else?"

"How about down a bottle of beer?" Padma suggested, making Blaise look at her and nod.

"Good idea. So then, shall we play or what?"

"Fine fine. You start then Blaise." Harry said, waving his hand in Blaise's direction.

Blaise nodded and then spun the bottle, watching it as it landed on Draco. "Er... I think I will take a truth.. No offence D, but you're like a brother to me and incest doesn't turn me on."

"No offence taken, I would have suggested that you take a truth anyways. In which case, it landed on me, so I ask." Draco said, smirking and making Blaise groan.

"So then Blaise. Who really popped you cherry. Give me the real, female name." Draco said, grinning at Blaise's blush.

"OK who do you think? Pansy fecking Parkinson of course. Now then D. Spin the bottle if you dare."

"Okay." Draco said, spinning the bottle and then groaning as it landed on Lavender. "God, the first Gryffindor I snog is a bloody girl." Draco moaned, before moving across the circle and kissing Lavender thoroughly on the lips.

"Er... does that imply that he wants to kiss a male Gryffindor then?" Seamus asked, smirking, once Draco and a blushing Lavender parted.

"Okay Lav, you're up."

"Fine and don't call me that, it makes me sound like a toilet." She added, making the others laugh as she span the bottle. She smirked as it landed on Harry and then knelt forward over the bottle and kissed Harry on the lips.

When they separated Harry smirked at her, not noticing the scowl on Draco's face and then spun the bottle, moaning as it landed on Blaise.

"You have got to be joking! Okay, truth. No offence Blaise, but well, I don't want Draco or yourself to kill me." He said, making Blaise look at a scowling Draco and laugh.

"That's cool by me, though self-preservation is a Slytherin trait. Bringing me onto my question. If you wore the hat, where would it put you now?" Blaise asked, wanting to know the truth about Hogwarts supposed Golden Gryffindor.

"Er.. if I hadn't argued with the hat in my first year, I would have been placed in Slytherin. When I put it on my head again in my second year, it still told me that I would have done well in Slytherin. Erm... Sixth year, Slytherin. So now, I'm going to go with Slytherin."

"Huh, say hello to Slytherin's Silver Boy." Daphne muttered, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, Blaise, spin it again."

Blaise nodded again and spun it, watching it as it landed on Terry. Blaise smirked evilly and then crawled over to Terry and kissed the shocked Ravenclaw on the lips. Once they parted, with Terry shoving a still smirking Blaise off of him, Blaise sat back on his seat and then Terry span the bottle and watched in horror as it landed on Seamus.

"How come all the guys are getting the action?" Padma asked, making Hannah and Susan giggle and Mandy nod in agreement.

"Well that's great, but I'm going to down my beer." Terry said, grabbing his beer and downing it all n one go, much to the disappointment of the others.

"Okay, I'm up!" Seamus said, spinning the bottle and then cheering as it landed on Harry.

"Great, I suppose you aren't going to take Truth then?" Harry said, grinning at Seamus, who was sitting next to him.

"Nope, so pucker up." Seamus said, then he leant forward and kissed Harry gently on the lips. Harry reciprocated and then shifted slightly so that he was sitting in Seamus' lap.

The two eventually split apart, breathing heavily about five minutes later, flushing at the cat calls and whistles they were getting from the others.

"Hmm, I'm jealous!" Blaise said, smirking and eyeing them both up, making them blush even heavier.

"Okay okay, enough, now let me spin the damned bottle again." Harry said and then he spun the bottle again.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

One Oh Eight AM. Draco is in the Diary Room, talking to Big Brother about the party held earlier...

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Draco."

"Hello Big Brother."

"What can we do for you?"

"Erm... I just wanted to talk about the party we were given tonight."

"What would you like to talk about?"

"Erm... the games we played and what was discussed."

"What would you like to talk about first Draco?"

"I guess what Harry admitted to. I didn't know that he came after me specifically tat night."

"And what does that make you feel about Harry?"

"I don't know. I wonder why he felt that he had to come after me."

"Why do you wonder about that Draco?"

"Because, he never made his animosity of me a secret. I always thought that he hated me! And now, I'm feeling all these weird feelings and I don't know why!" Draco said, throwing his hands up in the air in exasperation.

"What feelings are you experiencing towards Harry?"

"I don't know. At the moment? Jealousy."

"Why are you feeling jealous towards Harry at the moment Draco?"

"It's not jealousy towards Harry, it was towards Seamus." Draco admitted after a few moments of silence.

"Why are you jealous of Seamus?"

"I don't know! I just felt a pang of jealousy when he and Harry kissed." Draco said, leaning forward and placing his head in his hands.

"Do you feel something else towards Harry?"

"I don't know anymore. I used to try and kid myself that all I felt was hatred and anger, but I haven't for a while now."

"What do you feel towards Harry, do you think?"

"I really don't know. Attraction?"

"So you are attracted to Harry?"

"I don't know. Maybe? I mean come on! Who isn't? He has something about him that attracts you too him. For some it might be the hero thing, but I don't think that is what it is with me."

"What do you think it is that attracts /you /to Harry?"

"I don't know. The fact that he isn't all nice? He has a dark streak in him and I think that is what attracts me to him."

"Is that all you feel towards Harry?"

"No. I feel guilt."

"Why do you feel guilty?"

"I feel guilty for a lot of things. About Harry? Well, at the moment, I feel guilty about hogging the double bed that I am supposed to be sharing with Harry. I feel guilty that I am forcing him to sleep on the sofa."

"Why don't you tell him that he can sleep in the bed?"

"Because that door is shut and locked now. If I told him that, he would be suspicious of me."

"Why do you think that he will be suspicious?"

"Because I haven't let him into the bed until now, the night that he a) admits to trying to save my life and b) the day that he accuses me of being curious about his sexual life. I don't think I will agree to let him share the bed. But anyway, I also feel guilt about the conversation we had this morning."

"Why do you feel guilty about that Draco?"

"Why wouldn't I? He was obviously uncomfortable about everything that we were bringing up and then later he interrupts them when they were about to ask me something uncomfortable."

"Do you fell anything else towards Harry?"

"Not that I can think of at the moment. I'm so tired. Thank you for letting me rant to you Big Brother."

"Your welcome Draco. You may now leave the Diary Room." Draco nodded and then stood up and left the Diary Room.

On the way out, he passed the living area and saw Harry on the sofa. Walking into the living area quietly, he grabbed the blanket that had fallen off and placed it on Harry before gently tucking it in around him and walking out of the room, smiling softly and going to bed.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Who goes, you decide. To choose between:
Draco
Hannah
Lavender
Susan
Terry
Review this fic!!! Just write down the name of the housemate you wish to see evicted and it will be processed.


A/N - Okay, yet another day gone. This is the last chapter that you will have the chance to vote! (it is also the last complete chapter that I can write before I have finished counting up the votes! Lol!) So if you want someone out of the house, then please vote!

Also, about the elf thing, I just added it because I really thought it would be funny. I'm not saying that Harry is an elf though. Harry may be hiding a lot of things from his housemates and the wizarding world at large, but his being an elf isn't one of them. Though keep reading, Harry can't keep everything a secret for long! Something is bound to slip!

One last thing, you may have noticed that now we have three groups, although which group Lavender belongs in is your decision. Two of which are watching Harry (or at least trying to set him and Draco up.) So think wisely about who you want to evict. There is at least one person out of each of those three groups to evict, be careful you don't evict someone that is pivotal to the plot/plans!
Sign up to rate and review this story