Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Six

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

Day Six in the Big Brother House...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 5914 words

0Unrated
One thing to ask, um... i've been told that this is different to the american Big Brother, i've never seen it, so i am just following what the British Big Brother is like! So tell me if you are confused about anything...

Disclaimer - I don't own Big Brother or Harry potter, they belong to George Orwelland JK Rowling respectively.

Day Six (Wednesday)

Day Six in the Big Brother House.

Eight fifteen AM. The theme tune to 'Roobarb and Custard'. Housemates are all slightly hung-over from the night before. Harry, Blaise, Seamus and Draco are all in the Living area, chatting.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So then, what did you do after I went to bed last night?" Draco asked in between yawns.

"Er... Seamus was asked what the relationship between him and Harry was exactly."

"Well?"

"We are best friends, he stuck with me through everything and helped me to forget about my duty in the war when I needed it most, that was it really." Harry said, yawning and shrugging at the same time, which had to effect of making him look like he had just had a spasm of some sort.

"Oh, anything else interesting happen?" Draco asked, watching Hannah and Susan cook in the kitchen and Terry walk past them to talk to Justin and Mandy about something or the other.

"Erm... oooh! Blaise made the bet again and I do believe that it means that you all have to make me dinner. How about spaghetti bolognaise?" Harry said amidst groans from the others.

"Upsetting more people are you Potter?" Terry spat, walking in the room and making Harry roll his eyes.

"Strange, but it is as though Terry is channelling your old spirit Draco. Maybe he is trying to fill your shoes."

"Quite large shoes to fill. Not doing the best of jobs either is he? I would have at lease been held to wand point by now."

"Yes but to be fair, you only had to sneer in my direction to be held at wand point."

"True, no one could quite get under your skin in the same way as I could."

"You still do." Harry muttered under his breath and then nodded his agreement to Draco when he looked at him in confusion.

"Stop ignoring me and talking about me as though I am not here Potter!" Terry suddenly shouted, after having enough of watching Draco and Harry talk about him as though he weren't there.

"Why should I acknowledge you when, if I do, all that will happen, is that I will be subjected to insults from you, or ridiculous questions that only make me angry and wish for your death, which no one wants really." Harry said patronisingly.

"Shut it Potter."

"If I do, will you go away?" Harry asked. Terry growled at him and then stomped out of the room in a huff, making the others laugh.

"Anyways, what else happened, besides Blaise condemning us all to making dinner for you."

"Um... I was asked why I wanted to leave the wizarding world." Harry said vaguely, standing up and then leaving Draco staring at his back in shock, before turning to the other two.

"What?! Why would he want to do that?"

"That's what we asked, he had quite a lot of good reasons actually. Main ones were that he had nothing keeping him here."

"Nothing? What about his friends?"

"He said that they could visit him whenever he wanted." Blaise said, looking at Harry as he helped Hannah and Susan in the kitchen.

"Yep, in fact the only thing that he said would really keep him here was if he was going out with a pureblood." Seamus added quietly, glancing at Draco to gauge his response.

"So I suppose, this year is your last chance D." Blaise said, looking at Draco intently.

"What are you talking about? If Potter wants to leave then let him! If he wants to be selfish and leave everyone that cares about him then that is his decision." Draco said angrily.

"Including you?" Seamus asked curiously.

"What? No, I don't give a damn what Potter does after Hogwarts."

"Oh well then, I suppose he will be leaving then. Would you visit him?"

"Me? In the Muggle world? I don't think so!"

"I suppose that would be the last you see of him then. Wouldn't you even miss him?" Seamus asked, wanting to get Draco to admit the truth, even if it was just to himself.

"No! For Merlin's sake! Stop asking me these stupid questions! I don't care about Potter! I never have and I never will!" Draco yelled, making everyone in the kitchen area look up at him in shock. Harry looked at him in confusion and then turned back to Hannah, a strained smile on his face. Only Seamus and Blaise noticed the hurt behind his eyes before it was hidden expertly.

"I think Draco has just taken five steps back." Blaise said to Seamus quietly, when Draco walked out to the garden.

"Yep. I think things with him and Harry are back to square one now."

"If Draco doesn't takes his head out of the sand then Harry is going to leave us for good." Blaise noted sadly, Seamus nodded in agreement and then sighed sadly at the thought of losing his best friend.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eleven fifty-one AM. Harry, Lavender, and Seamus are all in the Garden.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So then, what's going on with you and Draco?" Lavender asked, making Harry wince slightly and Seamus to look at him in sympathy.

"Nothing. There really is nothing going on between us. He made his feelings quite clear. There isn't even a friendship between us, which is quite fine with me." Harry's said shortly, making Seamus sigh at the stubbornness of the two.

"Oh, well that may be a good thing, considering what Ron's reaction would be when you came out. It wouldn't be pretty I can assure you that." Lavender stated, making Harry nod in agreement.

"Yep, I suppose that things have turned out alright in the end." Harry said, not being able to help but disagree with himself on this one deep down.

"But what happens if he is evicted on Friday?" Lavender had to ask, wondering why everyone had thought that there was something between Harry and Draco when there clearly wasn't.

"Nothing, there really isn't anything wrong with it, and I personally wouldn't blame people if he is evicted, I mean he isn't the most popular of people in Hogwarts, the stuck up little brat." Harry muttered, scowling slightly and making Seamus look at him in shock.

"I think you would be shocked at how popular Draco is in Hogwarts Harry." Lavender admitted, looking away from his piercing gaze.

"What? I thought most people hated him?"

"Nope, the Gryffindors' and Hufflepuffs' do, but in Slytherin and Ravenclaw they like him. They get to see the real Draco as opposed to the stuck up bratty Malfoy. Didn't you get to see some of that before er... he opened his big gob?" Lavender asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders and then looked over at Draco as he walked over to Blaise and sat down next to him.

Harry sighed, still watching Draco. "Don't know. Maybe he's just playing the game and hoping that no one votes for him. I don't really know with Malfoy. I do know though that the house will be boring if he does leave." Harry said, getting nods of agreement from both the other Gryffindor's.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco and Blaise are talking in the living area.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Draco, can I just ask. Why did you have to shout it? Why did you ruin my dreams of walking you down the aisle? Why? Why!?" Blaise shrieked, large crocodile tears running down his face and making Draco roll his eyes.

"What are you going on about? And who says I would be the bitch in the relationship?"

"Why, you silky soft skin, porcelain skin, and silk like hair! You are a walking talking girly boy! Look at you! You looked better than Lavender and Padma in that cheerleading outfit! All the guys in this house had to sit down when they saw you.... Or were they looking at Harry? In the hypothetical relationship between the two of you-"

"What!"

"I would have to admit, that you would probably be the guy in the relationship."

"Thank you, even though I resent you putting me with Potter in a relationship."

"I mean, he is a lot prettier than you, and his alabaster skin with his black hair! He's like a female Snow White!"

"She was a bitch anyway."

"Well yes, but you have to agree!" Blaise said, looking at Draco closely. Draco opened his mouth to reply with some sort of cutting remark aimed at Harry when they were interrupted.

"This is Big Brother. Will Draco come to the Diary Room please?"

"Er... what have you done D?"

"Nothing! Why do you think I have done something?" Draco asked in a panicked voice, trying to think back to see if he had actually done something.

"Well hadn't you better go to the Diary Room then?" Blaise asked after watching Draco panic for a few seconds more. Draco nodded quickly and then jumped up and left the room, heading straight for the Diary Room.

"Hello Draco."

"Hello Big Brother. What is it that you wish to talk to me about?"

"Draco, this eek you are up for eviction. How do you feel about Friday?"

"Nervous. I never thought I would say this, but I don't think I want to leave the house just yet. In here I can escape the outside world and in a sense, reality. I don't want to leave, but if I do, then I suppose I will be happy to have my wand back. Oh yes, and my clothes! When am I going to get them back Big Brother?"

"If you do leave on Friday, will you miss any of the housemates, and if so, who?"

"I will definitely miss the time I have been able to spend with Blaise. Outside the house I was never really that close to him and never had a chance to talk to him until last year. Other than him, though, I don't think I will miss anyone else. Maybe Seamus. Outside of the house I don't think I will ever really get the chance to talk to him, but inside, he is alright, and very funny, though please don't tell him I said that." Draco added fervently, looking around the room in panic.

"What do you think of the friendships that are being made in this house?"

"I don't really know what to think of them. It is too early in the week to be making decisions about who is getting close to whom, but I suppose in a couple of weeks time, once a few more people have been evicted, it will be easier to spot. At the moment, everyone is hanging around with everyone else, except maybe Harry and Terry, who seem to hate each other. But even saying that, Terry does seem to be hanging around Harry an awful lot considering he hates the guy." Draco mused, thinking back on the last couple of days.

"Finally, if you do leave the house on Friday, what do you feel you will have taken from this experience?"

"Hmm, even though I have only been in here for six days, I suppose I will leave, feeling that I got to see the real Harry Potter briefly, before I fucked it all up. I will leave knowing that I got Potter all-wrong. I know now that I never really knew who he was, and I feel that I would have liked the get to know him better. Shame that is impossible now."

"Why do you feel that that is impossible Draco?"

"Because I made a complete mess of things this morning, that's why. I have fucked everything up and so now the door to Potter has been closed."

"Why do you feel that you have messed things up between yourself and Harry?"

"I got upset when I learnt that he would be leaving the wizarding world once he had finished his education here. It made me angry thinking that he just didn't care about us anymore, he had done what he had come to do and that was it, he was leaving. Now, though, I realise that that was the selfish old Malfoy coming out in my mind. He had every right to choose to leave. We have never treated him with respect so we don't really have any say in what he does.

"Seamus was right though, I could visit him in the Muggle world, I would hardly have hurt me, but I don't think that will be possible anymore. I don't think I would be welcomed even if I did find out where he lived."

"Why do you feel that he would not welcome you?"

"I don't feel that he wouldn't. I know he wouldn't. To him, I have never changed, I showed my true colours out there and that is all he will care about."

"Maybe you should talk to him. Apologise for your outburst."

"Nah, if I leave on Friday, then I realise that I will never truly get to see Potter again. If I try to apologise I will miss what I never really had. This way, I won't be missing anything." Draco said, even he could spot that he was lying to himself and the large boulder that had taken up residence in his stomach only highlighted that fact.

"Thank you Draco. You may now leave the Diary Room if you have nothing else to tell Big Brother."

"No, there is nothing else to say. See ya Big Brother." Draco said with false cheer in his voice. He then stood up out of the criminally comfortable chair and left the Diary Room.

To be immediately pounced on by Blaise as soon as he stepped out of the room.

"What did they want? Have you done something wrong?" Blaise asked, grabbing Draco's arm and dragging him to the living area to sit down.

"Nothing really. They were just asking about my feelings towards Friday. Asked me some questions regarding that and then let me leave." Draco explained shortly, making Blaise narrow his eyes at his friend.

"You were in there an awfully long time for just them asking you how you felt about Friday." Blaise said, suspicion colouring his voice.

"Not that it is any of your business, but they asked other questions as well. All revolving around the eviction on Friday.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
Two Thirty-Five PM. Housemates have been locked outside in the garden now for fourteen minutes due to maintenance work being done in the main house.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Good god! I want to go inside! It's too hot out here! Wha- Potter! What are you doing? Potter! Put me down! Blaise! Let go of me! What are you doing? What are? What? Put me down this instant! No! No not there! No! No! Don't you da-" SPLASH! Harry smirked at the now drenched Draco and walked off back to where he was sitting with Padma, Lavender and Seamus. Who were all now laughing.

"Thank god for that. That shut him up!" Harry said, sitting down next to Lavender and leaning back against the wall.

"Argh! Potter! Just wait until I get you!" Draco yelled from the pool, spluttering and walking to the edge, where Blaise was sitting, looking at him.

"Want a hand?" he asked, looking over at where Harry was now chatting and laughing with Seamus, having ignored the threat sent his way from Draco.

"Thanks. What the hell is his problem?" Draco asked, scowling at Harry.

"I think he was irritated with your moaning. You have been bitching about the weather and being locked outside now for quarter of an hour. I think everyone was itching to do something to shut you up, only Harry was the only one who dared however." Blaise said simply, pulling Draco out of the pool.

"Well, this is ridiculous! I want to go in! I hate being locked out! What are they even doing?" Draco moaned, clearly not having learnt his lesson.

"You heard Big Brother, they are doing maintenance work. Simple as that. Now please, do something other than moan and complain." Blaise said, walking back to his seat in the shade.

"So Harry, was there any real need to do that, or did you just want an excuse to touch the lovely Mr Malfoy?" Seamus asked once the conversation had lulled slightly, Padma and Lavender looked at Harry intently, waiting for the answer.

"Haha Seamus. He was irritating me as well as everyone else. I shut him up didn't I? Please stop involving me with your romantic delusions. Try and concentrate on your own."

"What own? Who do I have any romantic interest in?" Seamus asked, looking both wary and curious. Padma and Lavender smirked and their attention was shifted to Seamus.

"Oh come on! Everyone can see that you and Blaise are attracted to one another. Just shut up, buck up and do something about it." Lavender said, when it became clear that Harry wasn't going to say something. In fact, Harry wasn't even listening anymore, he was staring off into space with a look of concentration on his face.

"Harry? What's up?" Seamus asked, thanking every deity known to man that he had an excuse to ignore Lavenders accusation.

"The doors are unlocked now. Do you think we will be able to go in?" Harry said, dazedly. He then shook his head and looked at Seamus with a smirk on his face. Well that is until he heard the irritating vices of Draco and Terry combined. Shudder.

"What are you on about, Potter?"

"How do you know that Potter?" Harry looked up at the two in question and was about to answer only he was interrupted by Big Brother.

"This is Big Brother. Housemates are now free to enter the main house."

"You're bloody creepy sometimes Harry. How the hell did you know that?" Seamus asked once he had gotten over his shock. His question managed to pull everyone else around them out of their shock as well, and they all looked at him with curious faces.

"I heard them. Let's go inside. I'm kinda thirsty. I think we have enough to make smoothies for everyone." Harry said, standing up and walking into the house, leaving five stunned faces, looking at each other.

"Does that mean eh can hear most things? Even what we are saying now?" Terry asked, a look of fearful wonderment crossing his face.

"Yes! Now are you lot coming in for smoothies or shall I just make more for everyone else?" Harry asked, standing at the door of the house and making everyone jump and then walk quickly inside.

"Sure make us a smoothy then. Er... what the hell is a smoothy?" Blaise asked, sitting at the breakfast counter and leaning bonelessly on top of it.

"You'll just have to wait and see. Let's get out everything that we should need then, shall we?" Harry said, walking over to the fridge and taking out a multitude of fruits and the milk, then going to the freezer and grabbing the ice cream. Everyone else was watching him in fascination.

"I feel like Gordon Fucking Ramsey." Harry muttered, grabbing the strawberries and throwing them into the blender. "Okay, so who wants a strawberry smoothy?"

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Five Fifty-Seven PM. Most of the housemates are in the Living Area. Draco, Terry and Justin are all in the Bedroom, talking about Harry.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"I just don't see why you hate him so much?" Justin said, looking from Draco to Terry, one of which appearing to look as though he was not interested in the conversation.

"I'm not saying I hate him, I just think he is attention seeking. I mean, so he says that he killed the Dark Lord, I just wanted proof, you know?" Terry said in what he assumed was a sympathetic voice.

Draco scoffed, effectively getting the attention to him, "Proof? Well I was there Boot and I can tell you that he did indeed kill Voldemort. The body disintegrated, sadly leaving no proof." Draco said, leaving part of the truth out and only telling them what they needed to hear.

"Well, I suppose you're right, but I just don't see why we should all worship him just because he got rid of something that someone else would have gotten rid of eventually." Terry said, pompously. Draco rolled his eyes and Justin looked at his hands, beginning to get uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Why don't you like Potter then? I mean it can't be because you think he didn't kill Voldemort, seeing as you were there, and it is plainly clear to all those with eyes that you do dislike him." Terry asked after a few moments of uncomfortable silence, in which Draco thought back to that terrifying night when he thought he was going to be killed along with Harry.

"He is a Gryffindor. It was ingrained into me from a young age to dislike Gryffindor's and from an even earlier age to dislike Harry Potter. My father was Voldemort's right-hand man, he never did like the Boy-Who-Lived, and I was brain-washed to feel the same way." Draco put simply, sitting back in his chair and looking out into the Garden where Harry had just walked out, sitting in the secluded corner that he seemed to favour.

"But what about now? I mean, now that you are away from your father's influence." Justin asked, curious to see whether Hannah and Susan's suspicions were right.

"What about now? Nothing has truly changed. The only thing that has is that my feelings are know based on what I know about him, as opposed to what I heard about him from my father." Draco said wondering if it was just him that wondered what that meant he felt about Harry now.

"Why were you there when he defeated You Know Who?" Justin asked, making Draco jerk his head towards him and then narrow his eyes.

"What business is that of yours? If you must know, he was at Malfoy Manor. What do you think I was doing there?" Draco asked, his voice so cold that the other two felt a chill run down their backs.

"I didn't mean to pry, I just wondered is all." Justin said after a short while.

"Well don't ask in the future. Or else ask someone else who gives a damn about you. And Terry, stop asking stupid questions about that night when it really doesn't have anything to do with you and is none of your business.

"I can tell you now that no one will bother holding Potter back the next time you upset him or annoy him. There is a reason that he was the only one who could defeat Voldemort. If you think that you could have been the one to do it, then challenge Potter to a duel when you both get out of this house. You will soon find out why Voldemort feared him towards the end." Draco said, before turning around on his heels and walking out of the bedroom, glancing at Harry as he passed and sighing.

"What did he mean, You Know Who feared Harry towards the end of the war? How powerful is he?" Justin asked Terry, both watching Draco leave in shock. Terry just looked at him briefly, shrugging before walking over to his bed and lying on it.

"I don't think you should bother then anymore Terry, it's like Draco said, Harry could be dangerous."

"I don't think Draco said that Harry is dan-"

"This is Big Brother. Will Terry please come to the Diary Room."

"What have you done Terry?" Justin asked, once the voice had stopped and the message had sunk in.

"Dunno, nothing really. I heard that they wanted to ask Draco what he felt about the eviction night thing. Maybe that's it. I mean I am up for eviction now, because of Potter." Terry said, shrugging and walking out of the bedroom to the main house and to the Diary Room, all the while feeling the eyes of the other housemates, wondering what they could possibly want to talk to him about.

"Hello Big Brother." Terry said as he sat down in the chair and looked at where the voice usually came from.

"Terry, Yesterday at exactly two twenty-one you broke one of the house rules. Big Brother housemates must follow these rules or they will have to face the punishment. The rule that you broke was 'Housemates must not discuss nominations with one another.'. What do you have to say?"

"What? I didn't know that!"

"It was in the list of rules that you were given before entering the house. Housemates were told to study the list and remember the rules. You were warned that if you did not take heed of he Big Brother rules, then you would be punished."

"Big Brother! I didn't read that damned list! It was enormous! Who would have been able to remember all of those rules."

"Terry, because you disregarded the rule, you are to be punished. Big Brother will get back to you concerning the punishment. You may now leave the Diary Room." Terry glared at the wall and then stood up and stomped out of the Diary Room.

"What did they want to talk to you about Terry?" Mandy asked, walking up to him from the kitchen once he had emerged from the Diary Room.

"Apparently, I am to be punished for breaking one of the rules." Terry spat, sitting down at the dining room table, and ignoring the gasps coming from everyone who had come to be nosy.

"What! Why?" Hannah exclaimed, sitting down opposite him and next to a now interested Blaise and Seamus.

"What rule did you break Boot?" Draco asked, walking over, being closely followed by a curious Harry.

"Ah, was it about yesterday, when you blew up at me, asking me why I had nominated you?" Harry asked calmly, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, how did you know that Potter?" Terry spat, making Harry roll his eyes and then smirk slightly in a way that disturbed many of the other housemates.

"You may not have read the rule book given to us, but I did. One of the fundamental rules was 'Housemates must not discuss nominations with one another.' You did. So what punishment did you receive?"

"None of your business Potter!"

"Oh but it is, Big Brother has been known in the past to punish all housemates for only ones misdoings. So what punishment did you get?"

"They won't tell me yet. They said that they would get back to me. Alright with you Potter?"

"Yep, as long as we don't have to suffer just because you can't read and follow simple rules." Harry said, turning on his heel and walking off back to the garden.

"Grr, he thinks he so great, just because he follows the rules and hasn't been punished." Terry said, grinding his teeth together.

"Look Boot, if he is right and we all get punished for your mistakes, then I am not going to yell at him for following them and trust me when I say that I will make your life a living hell." Draco hissed, before turning and walking out, leaving the rest of the housemates in stunned silence.

"Well that was interesting. Good luck Terry. I do hope you survive this eviction. Life in the house will be so interesting with you in here!" Blaise said cheerfully, before standing u from his seat and following Draco out of the house, Seamus following shortly behind him.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Forty-Three PM. Hannah, Susan, Padma and Lavender are all in the Bedroom, discussing the relationship between Harry, Draco, Seamus and Blaise.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Yeah I see where you are going with that, but what about this morning? Draco blew up, claiming that he hated Harry." Hannah said to Padma, trying to find fault in what the Ravenclaw was saying.

"Yes, but maybe he blew up because he was upset about Harry leaving. Maybe he didn't want Harry to go, but he is too afraid of his feelings so he covers them up with contempt." Lavender said, showing a surprising amount of observation.

"I suppose so, but I still don't think that there is anything between the two."

"But what about from Harry's end. I think he definitely feels something for Draco." Padma said, trying to get them all to see that Harry and Draco belonged together.

"I have to agree with you there Padma." Susan said, nodding with agreement that Harry did feel something for the caustic Slytherin.

"Thank you Susan! What should we do about it though?" Padma asked, making the others look down in concentration.

"I think we should wait a while. See if anything develops. If Draco survives this week's eviction, then things might happen between the two. Personally, I think we should concentrate more on getting Blaise and Seamus together.

"Huh? Why do you think we should get those two together Lav?" Hannah asked, surprised at the Gryffindor's idea.

"Ah but earlier today I was talking to Seamus and Harry, you were there as well Padma. We asked Seamus what he thought of Blaise, but he didn't answer. I think there is something there." Padma nodded her agreement with Lavender and the two Hufflepuff's looked at them and then smiled.

"Okay then! Let's try and get those two together then. It should be easier than getting Draco and Harry together."

"Especially considering that they are already sharing a bed." Hannah added, giggling at the thought.

"Hmm, maybe we won't need to get them together!" Padma said, laughing and making Susan look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean? Don't you want them together then?"

"No! I mean that they are probably already together, or at least if not, they will be soon without our help."

"But still, we could help them along somewhat. Give them a shove in the right direction."

"I agree! So lets start up operation Blaise/Seamus!" Hannah said excitedly, the others nodding their agreement.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Twelve oh Eight AM. Most of the housemates are asleep in the bedroom. Harry is sleeping on the couch in the living area again. Draco is in the kitchen.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco wandered over to the cooker and placed a pan of milk onto it, then he poured in some oats and sat next to it, waiting for it to cook. He looked inside the pan and saw that it was only just boiling so he sighed and grabbed a bowl from the stack and placed it on the side.

He was just about to grab a spoon out of the drawer when he noticed Harry sleeping on the sofa in the living area. Feeling a brief pang of guilt at the fact that he was the one who refused to share a bed with Harry, even though Harry was sharing his clothes with Draco.

Suddenly the smell of burning hit his nose and he spun around. Fumes of brown smoke were billowing out of the pan on the hob and Draco felt the beginnings of panic rising in his throat.

"Er..." Draco stammered, floundering around, wondering what to do. In fact the only thing he could think of was shouting for help. "Er..! Potter! Oi! Potter! Wake up!"

"What the hell is wrong with you now Draco?" Harry asked sleepily, once he had woken up enough to actually speak.

"Er..!" Draco said, pointing to the pan behind him, from which the smoke was now black and flapped his arms around in exclamation.

"Shit! You know, trying to fly without a broom will not put it out! Why the hell haven't you taken it off the hob yet?" Harry said, falling off the sofa in shock and then standing and running over the cooker.

"What? Oh right! Er..."

"Stop saying er! If you can't say anything useful then just go over there and sit down1 What the hell were you doing cooking anyway?" Harry said, grabbing the hot pan and running it under the cold water tap quickly, using a short burst of wandless magic to speed the process on.

"I was hungry!"

"Well, you should have woken me up then, I would have at least been able to supervise you or something! For lords sake! You didn't even know what a kitchen was until you came in here!" Harry exclaimed, leaving the spoiled pan on the side and then grabbing another pan. "Now, what did you want to eat?"

"Er... I was trying to make Ready Brek." Draco said, looking down in shame.

"Why in gods name did you add the oats to the pan?"

"Erm... I thought that was what you were supposed to do."

"No, just bring the milk to the boil and then add it to the bowl with the oats in, you just have to stir it then and add the sugar if you want some. You don't have to do anything other than that." Harry said, walking through the steps with Draco and then handing him the finished bowl of Ready Brek.

Draco took the bowl tentatively from him and then added a spoonful of sugar, mixing it up.

"Thanks."

"It's alright. I know you don't like me, but you can ask me for help if you are hungry. Night Draco." Harry said, smiling softly and then walking back to the living room and lying down on the sofa.

Draco watched him go with a sad expression on his face. He felt the pang of guilt in his chest again when he watched Harry lie down. "Night Harry." He whispered quietly, before finishing his snack and placing it in the sink, leaving the kitchen to go to bed.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Who goes, you decide. To choose between:
Draco
Hannah
Lavender
Susan
Terry
Review this fic!!! Just write down the name of the housemate you wish to see evicted and it will be processed.


A/N - Well another day closer to Eviction night, so if you haven't voted! Hurry up 'cause you only have one more day!!

Erm... Why Ready Brek? I have no idea. I only used it because I did exactly what Draco was about to do. Let me tell you, My mum nearly killed me! Lol! Anyway, for those of you who have no idea what Ready Brek is, then you're missing out! It's the ultimate winter breakfast (so don't ask me why they're eating it in early autumn.) Anyway, like I was going to say before I got distracted, if you haven't heard of Ready Brek or don't know what it is,. Then don't worry. It is explained in er... tomorrows episode of Big Brother. (or at least in the next chapter.)

So what did you think? Anyone have any ideas for tasks they could do, either for a treat or for the shopping. It's up to you! But one thing, Terry's punishment is already set. You won't find out what it is if he gets evicted though (but don't let that stop you voting him out if you want him out!)
Sign up to rate and review this story