Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Five

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

Day Five in the Big Brother House...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 6161 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer - I do not own anything that ou recognise, that belongs to either Jk Rowling or George Orwell.

Day Five (Tuesday)

Day Five in the Big Brother House.

Eight oh four AM. The sound of football chants has been playing now for four minutes. Housemates are all in the bedroom. Blaise and Harry are talking on Blaise's bed.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Okay, so what did you talk to Big Brother about last night in the Diary Room?" Blaise asked once he had made himself comfortable under the covers.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well for one, you came out and refused to even look in Draco's direction. Another, you slept in a bed with Seamus, making me share with Draco, who snores. And finally, you seemed slightly antsy, and you still refuse to look in Draco's direction."

"How come you are so observant?"

"Slytherin. Now answer the question."

"Nothing really. They just asked me how I felt about some of the people in this house and whether or not I wanted Draco to leave on Friday if he was up for eviction."

"And you answered them with...?"

"You know, the whole point of the Diary Room is to be private."

"Yes yes, woe is you. Now answer my bloody question."

"I replied that I didn't."

"Didn't what?" Draco asked suddenly appearing in front of them then joining them on the bed.

"Nothing." Blaise and Harry replied simultaneously.

"Oh for the love of god not this again, why are you blushing Potter?"

"Huh? What? I'm not? Why do you ask? What are you doing here anyway?"

"Okaaay, I thought this was a free country. I just thought I would see what you are doing kidnapping my only friend away from me in here."

"I was not taking your only friend away from you. I'm sure you can find something in common with Terry. Your mutual hatred of me perhaps."

"He has no standing in his hatred for you. Mine is for many reason all of which are-"

"Competely childish." Blaise answered for him smirking at Harry, who was trying not to laugh.

"They are not childish!"

"Then what are they?"

"I'm not telling. They are my own reasons. Anyway, as I was saying, Terry has no grounds for hating you, and he is pissing me off with his constant questions."

"You're not the only bloody one, believe me. Okay then. What about Seamus?"

"The horny Irishman? Please, give me a little class."

"There is nothing wrong with Seamus!"

"He's a Gryffindor."

"So am I!"

"My point exactly."

"So you could never be friends with me?"

"Well, not really. I mean we aren't exactly alike, with all you morals and crap." Draco said, shifting in his place uncomfortably.

"Fine then! I'm going to take my morals and crap and go and talk to Seamus. Please dont bother me until you can actually stand them. Thank you." Harry said sharply, standing up and then walking out of the bedroom to join Seamus in the garden.

"Well you've blown it now Draco." Blaise said softly, making Draco glare at him briefly before sighing and watching Harry walk out. "Maybe you should apologise."

"For what?"

"Being an arrogant stuck in the mud?"

"I was just being how I was brought up."

"The people who brought you up were fucked up psychopaths who didn't know right from wrong."

"Yes, but I just can't let go of what I know just like that."

"Maybe you should try. The only way Harry is going to let you get to know the real him is by acting like yourself, and not the bratty Malfoy that everyone else knows."

"Maybe I don't want to know the real Harry Potter."

"Maybe, but I think you would be a fool if you didn't."

"Fine Blaise. But what do you know?"

"Nothing. I do know that you are not telling Harry what actually happened the night Voldemort died, for a reason."

"And what else do you know about me if you are so clever?" Draco said in a threatening manner."

"Not much, I don't know the reason that you aren't telling Harry the truth. Why aren't you?"

"It is none of your business. And it is none of his."

"None of his business?! He saved you from a fate worse than death without even knowing it! The least you could do is tell him what happened! Why you saved him when the people he loved didn't! He doesn't even realise what Ron and Hermione did! You have to tell him everything that happened."

"Maybe I will one day, but I think that that day isn't today. I need to get closer to him to tell him that or else he won't believe me."

"Don't leave it too late Draco."

"When is too late?"

"When you get evicted or he does."

"Well, I might not be up for eviction this week."

"And if you are?"

"I don't know! What do you want me to say?" Draco asked in frustration, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Admit your feelings." Blaise said simply, shrugging his shoulders and then standing and leaving Draco on his own in the bedroom.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Harry sat down next to Seamus and sighed, well... huffed. Seamus looked up at him in shock and then turned to face him.

"What's wrong with you?" Seamus asked, lifting his knees up and leaning on them. Harry sighed again and then ran his hand through his hair in frustration. He then glared at Hannah and Susan who had just walked over to them. The two girls stuck their tongues out at him and then walked away again, leaving the two on their own.

"Malfoy." Harry finally said once he was sure that no one was around.

"Ah, what's he done now?"

"Do you know what happened that night in June?"

"Not really, you killed /Him /and then you were brought back to Hogwarts unconscious with Draco next to you on the stretcher."

"Draco was with me?"

"Yep, he was unconscious as well."

"I have something to ask that has been bugging me for a while now."

"What's that?" Seamus asked, thinking he knew what was coming and beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"What happened with Ron and Hermione? They seemed really cold towards me for the week after that night. I don't know why. They never came to visit me after the first night, and then they were strange towards me."

"You don't remember waking up sporadically do you?"

"What?"

"You kept waking up occasionally."

"How do you know this?"

"I stayed with you for the whole time. I felt that you would need someone. I was right."

"Why do you say that?"
"You woke up every so often. Sometimes you would mumble something, but other times, other time you would be screaming. It was horrible, no one really knew what you went through."

"What about the times I wasn't screaming?" Harry asked, uncomfortable with thinking about what did happen to him. He remembered the times when he woke up screaming. He didn't need someone to remind him.

"You seemed to be coherent. I spoke to you a couple of times. But then again so did Hermione and Ron."

"What happened? Were you there?"

"Yeah, I came up with you. Blaise was with Draco and I was with you. Ron and Hermione only came to you about five hours later."

"What did I say to them?"

"Nothing until they told you something that must have distressed you."

"What did they say?"

"They told you that they were going out."

"Pardon?"

"Yep, you had just experienced something that no one else could even imagine and they decided to drop the bombshell. They had been going out for most of the year. Everyone thought that you were incredibly oblivious, but then, no one really realised what you were doing for us in this war."

"Yeah, I wondered why Ron and Hermione didn't seem to want to help me, but I didn't actually care. They never knew what I had been through. What I saw in my sleep, and I didn't want them to know. I didn't want anyone to go through what I went through. So I pushed them away. I suppose I really didn't need to try."

"I think that is what you said to them. But angrier. Ron then opened his big gob and asked about Draco."

"What did he say?"

"I think first off, you need to understand something. Everyone was walking to the Great Hall for Breakfast when you were brought in. The thing that everyone saw was just two students that they all knew unconscious, maybe even dead. What everyone didn't see, only myself, Blaise, Ron, Hermione, Dean and Ginny, was that you and Draco were on the same stretcher was because you were holding hands."

"What?" Harry asked suddenly and loudly, making Draco, who had just wandered out of the bedroom look at them strangely.

"You two were holding hands."

"Ron saw?"

"Yep. It was all that he could seem to think about at any time. So it was obvious that that is what he brought up. The thing is, you weren't actually as coherent as we thought.

"When you answered questions, your voice was dead, you answered on automatic. But when Ron asked you that one question, he worded it wrong. He asked about Malfoy. Your mind assumed he meant Lucius. I'll never forget the look on your face.

"You looked terrified. The wording of his question suggested that Malfoy was alive. You screamed, screaming that he was supposed to be dead or in Azkaban. You shouted at us not to let him near you. You begged to be let to hide from him, then you told us that we had to get out. That we had to leave and you would face him alone if you couldn't hide. You told us to get as far away as we could and you would hold him off.

"Finally, Hermione must have realised what they had done, and said not that Malfoy, Draco. I think they would have been able to look at you and wouldn't have ignored you for the week if they hadn't have asked that."

"What did I do?"

"You looked around in a blind panic and screamed for Draco. When he responded sleepily, you calmed down somewhat but then you turned to them and threatened them. You told them that if they didn't leave him alone then you would make Voldemort look like a walk in the park."

"Ron exploded didn't he?"

"Yep, he looked at Draco, who still wasn't quite awake and took his wand out, screaming at him, asking what he had done to you. I think that was it for you. You stood up and walked over to Ron , grabbing his wand and yanking it away from him. He then turned around to face you, and you dragged him away from Draco, placing yourself between them. The freakiest part of it all was that your eyes were glowing.

"Ron though is so thick-skinned he has no sense of self-restraint, he screamed at you and tried to reach Draco behind you. You then practically launched yourself at Draco and started to throttle Ron.

"It was eventually Draco that got you off of him. He pulled you away from Ron and you turned and smiled at him, promising him that you wouldn't ever let anyone hurt him again. That Lucius would never be able to harm him ever again.

"Ron stormed out soon after, muttering under his breath. We eventually managed to convince himself that you weren't all there, and it only helped matters when it appeared that you didn't know what had happened."

"I remember." Harry whispered quietly before standing up and walking into the main house, ignoring Draco and Blaise, who called out to him in concern and walking straight to the Diary Room.

"Hello Harry."

"Hey Big Brother."

"What would you like to talk about?"

"Nothing really. Can I just stay in here for a while and sort my thoughts out?"

"Of course Harry."

"Thanks."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ten Thirty Five AM. Harry has been in the Diary Room sitting in silence for two hours. Blaise, Draco and Seamus are all in the garden talking about him.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Should someone try and gain access to the Diary Room, to see if he is okay?" Blaise asked, looking at the Diary Room.

"He's been in there for quite a while." Draco said, following Blaise's gaze to the Diary Room.

"I don't think there is anyway to get him out until he is ready." Seamus said, slouching in his seat slightly, feeling guilty.

"What is it that you told him exactly?" Draco turned to listen to what Seamus had to say.

"I told him what happened the night Ron and Hermione came to visit him in the hospital wing."

"How did he seem to take it?" Draco asked suddenly, leaning forward, occasionally glancing towards the Diary Room.

"Fine, until he left. Then he looked at me in shock and admitted that he could remember. I don't know if he means that I had managed to refresh his memory or what, but I don't know what else he remembered." Seamus admitted, shrugging his shoulders slightly, and then looking at Draco in surprise as he swore and shot up, running to the Diary Room.

"Harry! Open up! Come on! Come out!" Draco yelled, as Seamus and Blaise calmly walked over to him.

"What on earth has rattled your cage?" Seamus asked him once they had reached the frantic Slytherin. Draco was about to answer when a bewildered Harry opened the door and looked at the three standing outside of it.

"What in gods name is wrong with you lot?" Harry asked, looking at them as though they were crazy.

"Well... Seamus told us what he told you." Blaise said, ignoring the glare sent his way from Draco.

"What I wanted to know, was do you remember anything else?"

"From when? That night? No, just what Seamus told me, it was like it was replaying over my head as he told me."

"Oh thank Merlin for that." Draco muttered, making Harry pin him with a piercing stare.

"Why do you not want me to remember?"

"I just thought that one memory at a time would be better. You know?"

"Yeah I suppose. Sorry about what I yelled at you this morning by the way." Harry said before walking off to the garden.

"Er... did Potter just apologise to me?"

"Yep, and you called him Harry."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Two seventeen PM. All the housemates have been called into the living room to hear the names of those up for eviction on Friday.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"This is Big Brother. The housemates nominated for eviction this week... in alphabetical order... are...

"Draco."

"What!"

"Hannah."

"Well that was unexpected."

"Lavender."

"Why Me!!"

"Susan."

"Oh well."

"Terry."

"You voted for me didn't you Potter! I could kill you! Why did you vote me out!" Terry yelled suddenly jumping up from his seat and walking over to Harry who was still trying to calm Draco down.

"Housemates are now free to leave the living area."

Terry grabbed Harry by the neck of his shirt and dragged him up from his seat, shocking him so much that he couldn't actually do anything back.

"Tell me why you want me out!"

Harry spluttered his answer, having great difficulty when he found that he couldn't actually breath, and finally realising just how much he loved it.

"Boot! What the hell do you think you are doing? You aren't the only one that is up for eviction!" Draco yelled, dragging Terry off of Harry and then rounding on him.

"It's not the point! He nominated me for no reason!"

"No reason! You keep dragging up memories for him that he doesn't want to relive! You don't believe that he killed Voldemort! You keep bitching about him to anyone that listens and you generally piss everyone in this merlindamned house!!!" Draco yelled, shoving Terry every so often to accentuate each point.

"What the hell has this got to do with you anyway Malfoy! You hate him more than I do and you know he nominated you as well!"

"I don't care! I don't hate Harry! I hate you! He is perfectly alright! In fact he is more than alright! I would personally rather be stuck in a room with him than with you! You are the most irritating person in the world and you have no concept of what we suffered just so that you could go on living!" Draco yelled before spinning on his heel and storming out of the room.

"Er... did he just say he didn't hate me?" Harry asked, watching Draco go in shock.

"And he called you Harry."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Four Thirty PM. Most housemates are eating around the table. Draco, Blaise, Harry and Seamus are all in the pool in the garden.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So you're just making Blaise lunch?" Seamus asked Harry once they had all sat down.

"Yep." Harry said, laughing as Blaise stuck his tongue out.

"So what do we have to do for you to feed us?" Draco asked, looking at his nails in pretence that he wasn't that interested in the answer.

"There really isn't anything you can do. I only agreed to feed Blaise because I lost a bet."

"What bet?" Seamus asked, sitting up and splashing Draco, who spluttered and glared at him.

"Draco leave him alone, Blaise and myself made a bet regarding the noise that will wake us up in the morning."

"Yep, I bet that it would be a sound that would wake us up and Harry bet on music. The person who won would have dinner made for them by the person who lost." Blaise said, smirking at the gob smacked looks on the other two's faces.

"Well, why don't we change it? Why don't we make it so that all three of us have to bet against you, then you have to cook for us if you lose and we have to all cook for you if we lose." Draco suggested, looking at Harry and smiling brightly, making Harry blink at him in shock. He hadn't even been aware that Draco could smile.

"Fine. But I suppose that means I have to cook for all of you today?" Harry asked, sighing.

"Yep! Knew you were a kind hearted Gryffindor. Now off you go, go cook!" Draco said, nudging Harry out of the pool.

"Oi! I'll make dinner when I'm hungry myself! You can bloody wait you great heifer!" Harry said, looking at Draco and smirking when he gasped in shock and stood up, walking over to where Harry sat.

"Does this body look like the body of a heifer?! No I didn't think so! You are just jealous!" Draco said, spinning around to prove his point.

"No, of course not Draco. I'm so sorry, You clearly have a temple for a body, you God you." Harry said sarcastically, which Draco conveniently chose to ignore.

"I know, I am just so hot! Don't you think Harry!" Draco said, sitting down next to Harry and fluttering his eyelashes at him.

"Yes Draco. Will you please stop drooling over my delicious body now?" Harry said, nudging Draco off of him, and making Draco gasp in horror. Now by this time, Seamus and Blaise were killing themselves with laughter.

"Your delicious body? Hah! You're the one that should be jealous of this!" Draco said, standing once again to accentuate his point and only succeeding in making Harry burst into laughter.

"Okay then Jabba, I'll go make you some dinner. What would you like that is relatively Muggle?" Harry said, standing up and pushing Draco over in the process.

"Chips!" Seamus yelled out. Harry nodded at him and then walked to the kitchen, wrapping a towel around his waist in the process, not noticing that he was being watched avidly by several people. Draco included.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hannah, Susan, Lavender and Padma are all in the living area.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"What are they all laughing about outside do you think?" Hannah asked, when they were all interrupted by laughter coming from Seamus and Blaise outside once again.

"Don't know but I wonder how Ron is taking the blooming friendship between Harry and Draco if he is watching." Padma mused, an evil smirk blossoming on her face.

"I think there is more than friendship blooming there Padma. I think that they are both attracted to each other." Hannah speculated, making Susan gasp and watch as Harry said something to Draco before standing and getting out of the pool. There they all watched Harry make his way to the kitchen, only just moments away from drooling.

"Well, I don't blame either of them. They are both really hot." Lavernder said, making Susan gasp once more and spin her head round so fast she was in danger of whiplash.

"You think so?"

"I don't think so Susan, I know so, they are the two hottest guys in Hogwarts and if they get together then there is going to be a hell of a lot of disappointed girls."

"And guys." Hannah added, making Susan turn to her.

"You agree? How do you even know that they are gay?"

"Oh come on! It is hardly a secret on Draco's behalf and Harry has recently proven that he has way too much fashion sense to be straight." Padma pointed out, still staring at Harry.

"He is good looking." Susan conceded.

"And he can cook. He is polite, thinks about everyone's feelings and I bet he is one hell of a kisser." Lavender said, narrowing her eyes in speculation.

"Well, Cho said he was a good kisser and she went out with him for a brief while in fifth year remember. She said that they kissed quite a lot until they split up on valentines day for some reason." Padma said about her fellow Ravenclaw that had graduated the year before.

"Well she lied. She and Harry didn't go out with each other really except on Valentines Day and I over heard him talking to Hermione and Ron about their first kiss and let me just say that it didn't sound amazing." Lavender pointed out, successfully shutting Padma up and making the other two stare at her.

"Well back to Draco and Harry, when do you think they will get together?" Hannah asked, sensing some sort of tension between the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.

"I don't know. I mean they have a lot of history between them." Padma said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well I heard that Draco saved Harry's life that night, and that when they were brought in together, they were holding hands." Lavender whispered, watching Blaise and Harry muck around in the kitchen whilst Draco and Seamus watched and laughed.

"What?"

"Do you know why?" Susan asked, leaning forward slightly so she could hear.

"No, no one does really. But some people say that before he collapsed Harry told Draco that he loved him. Draco passed out soon after still holding Harry's hand."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Fifteen PM. Big Brother has provided the housemates with alcohol and party games for the night. Harry, Draco, Padma, Lavender and Seamus are all playing Twister with Blaise in control of the board.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Okay Harry, left hand blue." Blaise said, watching Harry and smirking as that meant he would either have to go under Draco or over him. So what if Blaise was cheating just slightly, no one would notice.

"Er... Draco could you kind of shift up slightly?" Harry asked, trying to move his hand to the blue spot next to Draco's foot.

"Go up slightly? How do you suggest I do that Potter?"

"Oh back to Potter now are we? I mean arch your back up a bit or something."

"You know, I have been propositioned many a time but never have I been asked to 'arch my back up a bit or something.' It needs work Potter."

"Enough with the Potter!" Harry yelled, though it was muffled slightly by his t-shirt riding up.

"I will call you Potter until you start to make sense." Now by time Seamus had gotten out because he was laughing so much, so he went to join the others watching, and laughing.

"Make sense? I already am making sense Malfoy!"

"Oh back to Malfoy are we?"

"Yes! Now shift your back up slightly and let me get under you!"

"I am so glad that there is no one around to over hear this conversation without being able to see that we are playing this ridiculous Muggle game." Draco said to himself as he shuffled slightly to make room for Harry, who it should be mentioned was facing upwards.

"Hey Malfoy. How you doing there?"

"Just spiffy Potter." Draco drawled sarcastically.

"Okay Lavender, move your.... Right foot green." Blaise said, smirking as that meant that Lavender now had to move so her leg was between Draco's.

"For gods sake woman, what are you doing back there?" Draco asked when he felt someone between his legs.

"I have said it before and I will say it again. This game is disturbing." Mandy said, tilting her head to the side slightly as she watched them.

"Yep." Seamus agreed, grinning widely as Padma tried to move her left foot to the red spot next to Harry's head.

"Oh god." Harry said suddenly, making Draco look at him and role his eyes.

"What now Potter?"

"I think I'm going to sneeze."

"WHAT!" All three of the other players screamed as one.

"I said-"

"We heard you the first time Potter! If you sneeze, you had better not do it on me!"

"Where else can I do it? I can hardly cover my mouth now can I ?"

"That is not my problem. Do not sneeze on me!"| Draco shrieked, making everyone wince at the high tone, none more so that Harry, whose ear was next to Draco's mouth.

"It would only be your shoulder."

"I don't care! Hold it in." Draco demanded, making Harry snigger slightly, and lose his balance, sadly, he fell to the side, knocking Draco's arm from under him, which in turn meant he kicked Lavender who collapsed onto Padma's arms. Safe to say, it took a while for everyone to detangle themselves from one another.

"Oh well done Potter." Draco muttered from underneath the pile, making everyone no longer playing, laugh.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eleven Thirty PM. Terry, Justin, Hannah and Susan have all gone to bed. The rest of the housemates are all in the living area playing truth or dare.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Okay then Seamus, Truth or Dare?" Mandy asked, smirking at the completely inebriated Gryffindor.

"Truth."

"What do you really think of the Sixth year Gryffindor Males? Harry included."

"Eh? Oh er... Ron is a bigoted egomaniac who is just hanging around Harry for fame. Dean is alright actually. Bit too quiet though and a bit obsessed with um... ballfoot?"

"Football." Harry corrected, smirking at Seamus as he nodded. They were all drunk, but none as much as Seamus.

"Right, that. Neville is a bit too obsessed with his plants. I think the boy may be asexual, scared of any gender. Not Gay, not straight. He is afraid of human touch. And then there is Harry. Ah Harry. I think Harry needs to come out of the closet." Seamus finished, smiling at a now bright red Harry.

"Okay then, Harry Truth or Dare?" Seamus asked finally, once everyone had gotten over their laughter and teasing of Harry.

"Er... if I say truth I know what you are going to ask, but if I say dare then Christ knows what you will ask me to do. So truth." Harry said, looking at Seamus warily, Draco laughed form his place opposite him and Harry glared at him.

"Okay then. Are you gay?" Seamus asked, making Harry flush and close his eyes. Everyone stared at him intently, waiting for the answer.

"Yes. There are you happy now? Why on earth you had to ask when I told you the answer in our fifth year I will never know." Harry muttered, making everyone then look between him and Seamus in confusion but shrug until someone else could ask them. "Right then, my turn. Lavender, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you really think the Trelawney is great?"

"Truthfully? No. I think she is nothing but a crazy wench, but you have to admit, my grades in her class have been amazing."

"That is very true. I can't believe it! I had to fake my own death just to get a decent grade!" Harry said, looking at Lavender with amazed and admiring eyes.

"Okay, my turn to ask now. Um... Blaise, Truth or Dare."

"Um... Truth, I don't think anyone quite dares to do a dare yet, not with the whole of Hogwarts and maybe more watching."

"Alright. Is it true that you have slept with the whole of fifth, sixth and seventh year Slytherin's?"

"Er... yes. But! I can't help that they have no control over my body!" Blaise said, smirking at the groans he received. "Alrighty then. Draco! Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, I don't trust you with truth."

"And you trust me with dare? Okay, hehe, this is going to be fun. I dare you to kiss Harry for at least three minutes." Blaise said, making both people in question blush, though if you asked Draco he would have denied it. Malfoy's don't blush after all.

"Er... I think I'm going to back out of this game. The stakes have been raised to high for me. Night all." Draco said weakly, standing up and fleeing from the room, making Harry breathe a sigh of relief.

"Thank god for that. Um... I don't think I am quite drunk enough for that. Want to ask someone again?"

"Okay then, Seamus, truth or dare?"

"Er... truth."

"What exactly is your relationship with Harry?"

"My relationship with Harry?"

"Yeah, earlier Harry admitted to telling you that he was gay in fifth year, as far as we all know, nobody, not even Ron and Hermione knew. So what's the deal with your relationship?"

"In fifth year I wasn't too sure whether or not Harry was telling the truth about Voldemort's return. Things were a bit uncomfortable between us, until around Christmas. Harry screaming blue murder and then repeating things that were actually happening occasionally wakes you up. Eventually you begin to believe him when he says Voldemort has risen.

"So anyway, from then on, I talked to Harry about things non-voldie related as we called them. You know things about relationships and such.

"So eventually, during the easter holidays, R on and Hermione had gone somewhere, I can't remember where, but me and Harry had a chance to talk to each other in private. Harry then told me that he wasn't sure about his sexuality.

"I think it should be Harry to tell the rest." Seamus said, looking at a decidedly uncomfortably Harry.

"Er... right, well. We decided that there was only one way to find out." Harry said, coughing slightly and blushing.

"You had sex?"

"Er... not until sixth year." Seamus said, looking anywhere but at the others.

"So what did you do until then? Other stuff?"

"Er... everything but sex. Then around October, things were getting pretty rough with Voldemort and Harry said he wanted to escape from it all. So we did. Er... yeah."

"Seamus popped your anal cherry?" Blaise, ever the subtle one, asked.

"Yep. I didn't have the time to have a relationship with anyone, and I didn't think the wizarding world would be very appreciative of a gay hero."

"So why bother coming out now?"

"What do I care what the rest of the wizarding world thinks now? I've defeated Voldemort, if they piss me off too much, I can just leave the wizarding world for good and I won't feel guilty about leaving them to die anymore." Harry said plainly, making the others look at hi in shock.

"You would just leave?"

"You've seen how I live here with perfect ease. I don't think I have thought about my wand once since it has been taken away, unlike the rest of you who moaned about it until you finally learned that you wouldn't be getting them back. I can live in the Muggle world just fine because I know how they think and act."

"Well this subject has gotten awfully serious. Would you just up and leave everyone that you know and love?"

"I wouldn't be leaving them behind and never getting in touch with them again. They could come and visit me anytime they liked, I wouldn't mind."

"Can we change the subject please?" Seamus asked suddenly, feeling depressed at the thought of what was probably his best friend leaving.

"Yep, I'm getting tired anyways, so night everyone!" Padma said, standing. Mandy, Lavender and Daphne both nodded their agreement and followed her out, saying their goodnights as they passed.

"So then, you were thinking of leaving the wizarding world?" Blaise said after a few moments of silence.

"Not really, it was just a possibility. To be honest, I really didn't have and don't have anything keeping me in the wizarding world, only Seamus. I don't have a partner, or a job or anything. Nothing to keep me in this world."

"What would you do in the Muggle world? You don't have any qualifications." Seamus asked, confused."

"Yeah I have. Over the last couple of years, I made a new life for myself in the Muggle world, Letters that I got delivered for me, were from a home schooling agency, they sent me the needed lessons and curriculum for that year in certain subjects, er... Science, English, Maths, History and Latin. I did my GCSE's in them over the fifth year summer holidays and then chose to do A Levels as well, I did a Chemistry, Maths, Latin and Biology AS and this year I should be doing the A Level in those courses, but I'm here instead. Hopefully I will be able to catch up."

"What? Since when did you do all of those?"

"Since third year. Someone told me to do them."

"Who?"

"Ah that wouldn't just be telling you, that would be telling the whole of Hogwarts and whoever else is watching this. Maybe when we get out."

"That is scary Harry? I mean you could just disappear without a trace."

"Yes well, I would tell you were I went."

"Just Seamus? Would you tell me?"

"Yeah, I think I would. I would miss both of your company."

"What if you say, had a partner in this world. A pureblood one. Would you leave then?"

"No, but I don't. Like I said, I don't really have anything keeping me in this world."

"What about Draco."

"What about Draco? He could visit me anytime he wished, it isn't like I am obliged to stay in the wizarding world because I am sort of friends with him now."

"I didn't mean it like that." Blaise muttered, not looking at Harry. Seamus by this time was watching the two very intently.

"Then how did you mean it?" Harry asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"Never mind Harry. Maybe what I ma thinking will be right, maybe not. We will just have to find out. Well I'm going to bed now. Are you two going to bed as well?"

"Yeah, I'll stay in here again. Night then you two."

"Night Harry, and I bet Sound will wake us up tomorrow." Blaise added, smiling tiredly, making Harry grin

"Night Harry." Seamus said as he and Blaise walked out, leaving Harry alone in the living room to think about what they had both said... and to wonder when Big Brother would be returning Draco's clothes.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Who goes, you decide. To choose between:
Draco
Hannah
Lavender
Susan
Terry
Review this fic!!! Just write down the name of the housemate you wish to see evicted and it will be processed.


A/N - Okay, so it is now Tuesday in the Big Brother House. You still have time to vote out whomever you want to (though not Draco remember, and Terry is quite a good character as well if you want Harry to go through even more strife. I have plans for Terry... [insert maniacal laughter here]) Right, also, I am giving them alcohol because they are all seventeen which is the age of adulthood in the Wizarding world, and so, I assume the age that they are allowed to drink. Still looking for evil things to do to the Big Brother housemates and also if you have any task idea's I am open to them! So please review to either tell me what you think, who you want out or any ideas for future days in the house!! Please! Thanks!!
Sign up to rate and review this story