Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Four

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

During his sixth year, harry defeated the Dark Lord Voldemort. During his seventh year, Harry goes up against his biggest foe yet... Big Brother

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 4464 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer - I don't own anything you recognise, they are due to the talents of Ms Rowling and Mr Orwell.

Day Four (Monday)

Day Four in the Big Brother House.

Seven Fifty-eight AM. Once again Harry is the only housemate awake. Last night, Harry slept on the sofa again. Today, housemates will have to nominate two of their fellow housemates to go against the viewers vote to be evicted.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Harry sat in the garden, not really doing anything. He had finished reading one of the books that he had brought into the house with him and he really didn't feel like reading another one at the moment. He wanted to make them last, and if he was to stay in the house for the full duration of the game, then he really would have to make them last. Hopefully though, Big Brother wouldn't be too boring for him.

He sighed and stood up to walk to the Bedroom to get changed. Hopefully Big Brother would also see fit to return Draco's clothes soon. He was fed up of having to share clothes.

Quietly he walked into the bedroom and to the bed that he had been forced to share with Draco. He pulled open his drawer under the bed and rummaged through them looking for something to wear.

Making a noise of triumph, he pulled out a pair of baggy jeans and an emerald green shirt with a slogan on the front in black. Quickly changing, sitting on the edge of the bed that Draco was sleeping in (and snuffling, which made Harry smirk. He even snored poshly.) he pulled on his socks and then his trainers and stood to leave the room, hoping not to wake the housemates...

"DUH DUH DUH DUUUUUH DUUUUUH!" Harry almost jumped out of his skin as the Dam busters song came blaring throughout the house, making everyone in their beds wake up and Blaise, who was sleeping on the edge, to fall off.

"Morning everyone." Harry said cheerfully before walking out of the bedroom, sniggering at the looks on their faces.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Once everyone had woken up and gotten dressed, they walked sleepily into the main house and sat down in different places. The music stopped playing (for which Harry, who was beginning to get a headache, was eternally grateful for) as soon as Hannah and Susan walked into the room.

"Morning again. Everyone sleep well?" Harry asked cheerfully as he walked into the living area with a bowl of cornflakes and sat down next to Seamus, handing him a spare spoon that he had brought with him (don't ask).

"Morning. I slept like a baby." Seamus replied, smiling brightly and taking the offered spoon before digging into the bowl of cornflakes.

"What? Waking up sporadically throughout the night, crying? I didn't hear you." Blaise said, voice full of wonderment.

"Er... no, that's not what I meant. Oh never mind." He added, seeing the look of confusion beginning to appear.

Not for the first time did Harry wonder how Blaise was the fourth wizard in their year. Shaking his head in wonderment, he snorted slightly and carried on eating the shared bowl of cornflakes.

"So, I wonder what we are going to have to do today." Padma asked suddenly after a few moments of comfortable (if not sleepy) silence.

"Well, typically on a Monday, Big Brother would get Housemates to nominate other housemates to go up for eviction. I don't know if this Big Brother will be the same though, so I have no idea." Harry replied, shrugging his shoulders for effect.

"Well, I do know that we should be getting our supplies for this week today, right?" Draco said, looking at Harry, whom everyone had mutually agreed was the expert on this thing that they called Big Brother.

"Erm... yup. I suppose so. I don't really know though." Harry answered honestly, making the others groan slightly, hoping that they did get food because they were beginning to run out.

"So does anyone have anything planned for today?" Justin said, making everyone else look at him strangely.

"Oh yes Fletchley, as a matter of fact I should be getting ready to go to Diagon Alley. What the bloody hell do you think! There is nothing to do!" Draco said sarcastically, making Justin blush and everyone else snigger.

"I was just asking, Malfoy. You know it wouldn't hurt you to be courteous to us once in a while. You treat everyone like the dirt beneath your shoes most of the time, and those you don't generally tend to be Slytherin's." Justin said in a burst of unexpected Gryffindor bravery from the Hufflepuff.

"What are you getting at Fletchley? Why should I bother being nice to anyone? They aren't going to do anything for me. I am a Lord, I am above everyone else!" Draco spat, narrowing his eyes at the now slightly paler than usual Hufflepuff. Everyone else in the room sat forward slightly in their chairs, hoping to catch some fun action between the two wizards.

"Well, it's just that personally, I am shocked that Harry has managed not to blast your rude arse all the way back to Malfoy Manor." Justin said, again gaining his obviously previously hidden Gryffindor bravery (or stupidity, however you view it.). Harry suddenly gasped and found himself being glared at by Draco.

"Hey! Don't drag me into your fights Justin! This is between you and Malfoy!" Harry said quickly, holding up his hands to be left out of it.

"But you have to admit I'm right Harry! He is just asking to be hurt and I know that you are iching to be the one to put him in his place!" Justin said, making Harry back away from the noxious glare being sent his way by Draco and then turning his own glare onto the Justin, making the Hufflepuff gulp.


"Will you shut up Justin! The only one I currently one to hit is you! You are stirring things up between myself and Malfoy for no good reason! We have peacefully ignored or tolerated each other for the rest of this house and then you come along and try to make us bloody kill each other! Well stop it!" Harry said, not at all feeling very Gryffindor at that moment and wanting to just 'eep' and run away.

"Well, I just thought I would knock Draco down peg or two myself, seeing as you had no intention of doing it. Maybe you don't belong in the noble house of Gryffindor after all." Justin said, making Harry flush with anger and growl.

"That's it1 Never mind taking down Malfoy, I'm going to take you down instead!" Harry roared, lunging towards the now terrified Hufflepuff.

"I'm going to help you! The bloody posh snob!" Draco growled in a fit of cameradery with Harry, and together they lunged towards Justin, only just being dragged away in time by Terry, Seamus and Blaise.

"It isn't worth it! Calm down! Good lord, I never thought we would experience something this fun only four days into the house." Blaise practically gushed, making everyone else look at him as though he had grown a second head.

"Look, I'm going to go into the garden to get away from that raging Hufflepuff, please just leave me alone for a moment or two." Draco growled, storming out of the living area.

"Well, who wants breakfast?" Blaise said suddenly, making everyone look at him and then groan.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
Two Thirty PM.

The housemates have been gathered into the living room to make nominations.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Housemates, You will be called alphabetically to the Diary Room to make your nominations. You must give the names of the two housemates that you wish to nominate and the reasons.

"Will Blaise come to the Diary Room Please."


"Ooh, why am I first? Isn't Hannah's last name before mine alphabetically!" Blaise exclaimed, standing up and leaving the living area. Walking into the Diary Room, Blaise sat down and smiled widely at where he assumed the person watching was.

"Hello Big Brother!" He said cheerfully,.

"Hello Blaise. Please will you name the first person who you wish to nominate and you reason."

"Well, there's no messing around in this nominations things is there? Will anyone find out about these?" Blaise said suddenly, looking towards the door.

"No, these nominations are made in complete confidence. It is against House rules to talk about nominations with other housemates."

"Okay, right then. I suppose the first person I want to nominate then is Terry. The reason is because I think he is deliberately causing strife within the house by winding Harry up more and more. I think that if he stays then Harry won't be responsible for his actions."

"Okay, and for your second nomination for this week?"

"Um... probably Lavender, because I feel she doesn't like me, so I've decided that I don't like her. Plus all she talks about is makeup and crap." Blaise said, shrugging and smiling widely.

"Thank Blaise. You may now leave the Diary Room." Blaise nodded and then jumped up out of his chair and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Walking back into the living area, Blaise was almost pounced on by everyone but Harry, who sort of knew what to expect.

"What was it like?"

"What did you have to do?"

"Er... We aren't allowed to talk about nominations, but it wasn't that bad." Blaise said, sitting down in his seat between Harry and Draco.

"Will Daphne please come to the Diary Room."

Daphne looked at the others before standing and walking to the Diary Room. Opening the door, she walked in a sat down, smiling shyly.

"Daphne, please name the first person you want to put up for nomination and your reasons why."

"Um... okay, so I think the first person that I want to evict will be Lavender. My reason is because I think she discriminates against the Slytherin's. Even Potter doesn't discriminate. In fact he is even giving Draco a chance. So Lavender is who I would nominate."

"Thank you. Can you know say who your second nomination is?"

"The second person that I want to nominate is Susan, because well, I know this is mean, but dear merlin is she boring! That is the reason that I am nominating her."

"Thank you Daphne, you may now leave the Diary room."

"Okay choke." Daphne said cheerfully, standing up and leaving the Diary Room she walked out and went back to the living area.

"You okay?" Padma asked, smiling kindly at her. Daphne sat down next to her and smiled.

"Will Draco please come to the Diary Room."

Draco stood up and walked to over to the diary room, opening the door, he walked in and sat down.

"Draco, can you please give the name of your first nomination please."

"Yes, um... the first person that I want to nominate is Harry. This is because I still keep arguing with him and he is driving me up the wall with his complete acceptance of everything!"

"Thank you, now will you please say the name of your second nomination for this week."

"My second nomination will be Hannah. She is just plain boring! She doesn't really talk, and when she does it is to some of the other girls about fashion or boys or something utterly boring and pointless!"

"Thank you Draco. You may now leave the Diary Room." Draco nodded and then walked out of the Diary Room, making his way straight to the living area. Sitting down next to Blaise, the others looked at him but didn't say anything, waiting for the next person to be called up.

"Will Hannah please come to the Diary Room."

"Hannah, will you please name your first nomination and the reason for this."

"Yup! Erm... I fell really mean about doing this but I think the first person who I am going to nominate is Draco. The reason is because I feel he is quite a bitter persona and he is becoming more and more mean with the people around him. Harry especially."

"And will you please name the second person for nomination and the reason."

"The second person is Seamus. This is because I feel he is slightly too out there. He is a bit too rowdy and lewd." Hannah said, nodding to get her point across.

"Thank you Hannah. You may now leave the Diary Room."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will Harry please come to the Diary Room."

Harry stood up and walked back to the Diary Room. Walking in, he sat down and looked straight ahead, knowing what was to come.

"Harry, will you please give the name of the first housemate you wish to nominate and the reasons for this decision."

"The first person I want to nominate is Terry. This is because I feel that he is deliberately winding me up! Why he doesn't believe that I killed Voldemort I don't know, but it is beginning to wear me down."

"And the name of your second nomination."

"The second one is.... I think.... Well, it is going to have to be Draco. This is because I just feel that out of everyone, he is the one that everyone expected me to nominate. I feel that I should and now I feel completely mean."

"Thank you Harry, you may now leave the Diary Room." Harry nodded and then walked out of the Diary Room. He went straight back to the Living Area and sat down next to Seamus and Blaise.

"Go alright?"

"Yup, though I do feel inordinately mean now."

"Yup." Blaise nodded, along with the other four that had also nominated.

"Will Justin please come to the Diary Room."

"Justin, will you please name the first housemate you wish to nominate and the reasons."

"Yes, the first person I wish to nominate is Blaise. This is because he sometimes gives me vibes that I make me feel he is going to hurt me."

"Will you now give the name of your second nomination."

"The person I want to nominate next is Daphne. This is because, like Blaise I feel that she is going to revolt against Hufflepuffs and hurt me."

"Thank You Justin, you may now leave the Diary Room."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will Lavender come to the Diary Room."

"Lavender, will you please name the first housemate you wish to nominate and your reasons."

"The first person I want to nominate is Hannah. This is because she has no fashion sense wha so ever."

"Will you please give the name of your second nomination."

"The second person that I want to nominate is Susan, this is for pretty much the same reason that I nominated Hannah, the complete and utter lack of fashion sense!"

"Thank you Lavender, you may now leave the Diary Room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will Mandy please come to the Diary Room."

"Mandy, will you please name the person you wish to nominate and the reasons for your decision."

"The first person I want to nominate is Draco because I think he is not quite joining in with this whole game thing, and he is constantly sniping about everything!"

"Will you please name the second person you wish to nominate?"

"Hannah, because she seems to constantly be clinging on to Susan, as though Susan is her lifeline."

"Thank you Mandy, you may now leave the Diary Room."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will Padma please come to the Diary Room."

"Padma, will you please give the name of the first person you wish to put up for eviction and the reasons."

"The first person I want to nominate is Hannah, because she is sort of really boring."

"And the second person you wish to nominate?"

"Susan, because I just don't seem to have bonded with her."

"Thank you Padma, you may now leave the Diary Room."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will Seamus please come to the Diary Room."

"Seamus, please give the name of the first housemate you wish to nominate and the reason for you choice."

"Right, the first person I want to nominate is Draco, because I love Harry like he is my brother, and I think that with the sexual tension between the two, one of them is going to snap in a bad way, and I think that if Draco leaves then it may force Harry to realise something."

"And the name of your second nomination?"

"The second person is Terry, this is because, if he doesn't stop tormenting Harry and asking questions that distress him, then never mind Harry hurting him, I think I may rip his throat out. Have you noticed that Draco is feeling the same as me? I think you amy have to get Terry out soon just to save him. Draco, Harry and myself are not the only ones who want to hurt him."

"Thank you Seamus, you may now leave the Diary Room."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will Susan please come to the Diary Room."

"Susan, will you please give the name of the first housemate you wish to nominate and your reason."

"The first person I want to nominate is Blaise because he is slightly to rude for my likings and I think he should tone it down slightly."

"Will you now name the second housemate you wish to nominate."

"The second person I want to nominate is Draco because he isn't taking part in much and spends all of his time moaning about everything he can."

"Thank you Susan, you may now leave the Diary Room."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will Terry please come to the Diary Room?"

"Terry, will you please name the first housemate you wish to nominate and the reasons for this."

"Harry, because I think he is being selfish not sharing what happened that night in Malfoy Manor with the wizarding world. It is our right to know what happened to him. I also think that he is milking it slightly and probably overstating what actually happened."

"Will you please name the second housemate you wish to nominate?"

"The next person is Draco. This is because he seems to be standing up or Harry more and more and I don't like the thought of them both ganging up against me."

"Thank you Terry, you may now leave the Diary Room."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

With six votes, Draco will be going up for nomination this week. With three votes each, Hannah, Susan, Terry and Lavender will also be up for eviction this week.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Harry walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table opposite from Blaise. Blaise smiled sheepishly at him from his slightly burnt oven chips, I say slightly burnt I mean cremated.

"Try to cook your own lunch?" Harry said, looking at Blaise's lunch sympathetically.

"Heh, you could tell?"

"Yup. Tell you what, how about a bet of sorts."

"What do you mean?" Blaise asked wearily. There was a reason he was put into Slytherin.

"How about, each night, we take a guess at what sound the alarm will be the next morning. I mean like one of us can guess sound and the other will guess music. So for tomorrow morning I think it will be another song to wake us up, which means that you have to guess on a noise."

"What's the point?"

"The loser will make lunch for the other person the next day." Harry said, laying down the actual reason.

"Okaay, so you think it is going to be music to wake us up tomorrow?"

"Yup."

"And that means that I have to choose a sound to wake us up?"

"That's about it."

"Right then. If it is a sound that wakes us up, does that mean you will cook lunch for me?"

"Yep."

"But if it is music that wakes us up, then I have to make the lunch tomorrow. Will you help me?"

"Yes, I do want edible food. It just means that I will direct you, but you will do all the work."

"Okay then. So what did you think of the nominations? When do we find out who is up for eviction?"

"Normally tomorrow. They will gather us in the lounge again and we will be told the people who are up for eviction this week." Harry said, grabbing one of the slightly burnt chips as opposed to the small lumps of charcoal.

"Ah, I hope I'm not. I hope that you, Draco and Seamus aren't. As strange a group as we are, we seem to have banded together. What do you think of Draco now?" Blaise asked, pushing the rest of his 'chips' away and looking at Harry intently, making him uncomfortable.

"I don't actually know Blaise. I really don't. He has changed a lot from the spoilt little Slytherin Prince."

"He has. The war changed him a lot. Besides you, he was the most affected by this war." Blaise said seriously, making Harry look up quickly at the serious tone in his voice, a tone that Harry had never heard over the last four days.

"I believe that."

"He was the one who found you, you know?" This time, Harry nearly cricked his neck he snapped it up so quickly.

"What?"

"Draco found you. It wasn't the Order as they led you to believe. They captured the surviving Death Eater's, after waiting to see if you would kill any more. Draco yelled at them to help you. When they seemed to ignore him, he healed you. They were going to arrest him."

"What? Why? Why didn't they? I don't mean they should have, I just mean, what stopped them?"

"You."

"Pardon?" Harry deadpanned. See, now something like that he would have remembered.

"You saved him- Draco! How are you? Still trying to kill Justin and Terry?"

"Yes. What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing!" Blaise said, interrupting Harry who was about tell the truth. Harry looked at Blaise with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" Draco drawled, not really believing them.

"Well no, we were talking about how hot we thought you looked all dressed up in a skirt and everything." Blaise gushed, making Harry gape at him in shock and then roll his eyes in exasperation.

"Even Potter?" Draco asked, narrowed eyes sliding over to the now lovely bright red saviour.

"cough Um... yeah sure. Blaise mentioned you looked gorgeous and I admitted that you didn't look as bad as say Justin." Considering Blasie was a Slytherin, he was a terribly liar. Harry thought to himself as he looked Draco in the eyes, making the blod raise his eyebrows.

"Well, it looks like you do have good taste then Potter. The whole of Slytherin did wonder when you had that obsession with Chang."

"Yes, well, lets not talk about that shall we? I mean I do have to mention Pansy to you." Harry said, smirking as Draco blushed and narrowed his eyes.

"Ah, you could cut the sexual tension in the air between you two. What are ya talkin' about?" Seamus asked, walking over to the group and sitting down next to Harry.

"Nothing." Blaise said, making both Draco and Harry groan, and Seamus to look at them both and raise his eyebrow.

"I'm going to the Diary Room." Harry said suddenly, standing abruptly and walking to the Diary Room, being intently watched by the other three.

"Hello Harry."

"Hey Big Brother."

"What do you want to talk to Big Brother about?"

"Draco."

"What about Draco?"

"I don't know."

"What do you feel about Draco?"

"I really don't know."

"Why don't you know?"

"He saved my life. Kind of changes your perspective of someone when you find that out. I want to find out how I managed to prevent him going to Azkaban."

"Why do you not ask him?"

"Because I don't know if I am supposed to know. Draco isn't the type to hide that he had saved Harry Potter's life. The old Malfoy would have been harping on about it, rubbing it in my face. I want to know what happened to him."

"I think you should ask him."

"Maybe I should. Not yet though, if we are both here in two weeks time, then I may ask him then, we may have gotten closer then."

"Do you want to get closer to Draco?"

"Yes, I really do. The Draco I have gotten to know this week is great. I want to be his friend."

"Do you want Draco to leave the Big Brother house on Friday?"

"I know I nominated him, but I think that was because I still didn't know him. I still don't! The thing is though, I regret nominating him now because I really don't want to him to go. I don't actually know why I nominated him. Maybe it is because I know Hermione and Ron are watching this and they hate Draco. Maybe that is why I have always hated him, because my friends have."

"Do you fear rejection from your friends if you become friends with Draco?"

"Yes. Ron hates Draco and his family have always hated the Malfoy family. Ron won't ever really see the real Draco, what he sees in here is only what you allow him to see. Anyway, I don't think that will be enough to change his view."

"What is it you want from Draco, Harry?"

"I don't know. Seamus thinks that there is sexual tension between us, and I know that that is what Blaise believes as well, though if you ask me, I think that there is enough sexual energy between those two to supply this house with electricity for a week."

"Do you think that the tension between you and Draco is sexual."

"On his side? No. On mine?" Harry paused for a second here and looked around the room. "I actually don't know." Harry admitted finally giving a rueful laugh as he looked up. "Slightly fucked up don't you think? I don't think it would be vey well accepted, from anyone. Including Draco. But that doesn't mean I feel anything for him. I'm just confused. I'm a teenager for gods sake! I have pent up frustrations as my beloved uncle would say."

"Is that all you need to talk about Harry?"

"Yes, that is all I wanted to talk to you about."

"Thank you Harry."

"No, thank you Big Brother."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Who goes, you decide. To choose between:
Draco
Hannah
Lavender
Susan
Terry
Review this fic!!! Just write down the name of the housemate you wish to see evicted and it will be processed.


A/N - Okay so I think the above bit kind of said it all, but just to get the message across completely. It really is up to all of you who goes (please don't evict Draco! Harry doesn't want him to go!!!) Thank you!
Sign up to rate and review this story