Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Three

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

During his sixth year, harry defeated the Dark Lord Voldemort. During his seventh year, Harry goes up against his biggest foe yet... Big Brother

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 6664 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer - I don't own anything you recognise, that belongs to either JK Rowling or George Orwell.

Day Three (Sunday)

Day Three in the Big Brother House.

Eight oh seven AM. Harry has been awake now for thirty seven minutes. He has been sitting in the garden area for almost twenty minutes reading a book. The rest of the Housemates are fast asleep in the Bedroom.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Harry jumped and looked up as the sound of drilling resounded throughout the Big Brother house. Smirking slightly and not feeling sorry for his housemates in the least, he went back to reading his book.

Almost five minutes later, the drilling sound was still going on and the rest of the Housemates were only just beginning to leave the bedroom.

"What the hell is that merlin-awful noise?" Blaise wailed, walking out of the bedroom and stopping short when he noticed Harry. "And how long have you been awake?"

"Er... about half an hour? And that noise is the sound of a Muggle drill. It makes large holes in solid ground by hitting it repeatedly at force." Harry explained simply at the confused expression on the Slytherin's face.

"Ah, that would it then. Er..."

"So that they can put pipes under the ground." Harry answered the unanswered question, "To be able to put electricity, Gas and Water into the surrounding houses."

"Oh! I got it. Muggles are just weird. Why don't they just conjure it like us?" Blaise asked, sitting down on a chair next to Harry. Harry just stared at the boy in bemusement. Surely he was joking.

"I think the answer is in the name Muggle." Harry said slowly. Watching Blaise he could actually see when the comment actually struck him and he understood what he was talking about.

"Oh! I get it. They can't do magic." Blaise said, nodding sagely. Harry just stared at him in wonderment. How was he the number four wizard in their year?

Just then, more people began to walk out of the bedroom, nodding sleepily to Blaise and Harry as they passed and walked into kitchen.

"Okay, so what's the betting that Seamus is the one to create a fire." Blaise muttered, nodding politely to the said Gryffindor as he passed them.

"Yup, either him or Terry. Draco is banned form the kitchen after yesterday's fiasco. So it's a toss up between those two." Harry murmured back, grinning slightly.

"Well, how about getting your fabulous ass into the kitchen and making some orgasmic food?" Blaise said, fluttering his eyebrows and making Harry laugh.

"I'll tell you what, I will make you and just you lunch later, just for making me laugh, and for asking in such a charming way. But you have to make Breakfast. I will help you, but you have to do most of the work." Harry said, still chuckling, especially when Blaise whooped and then enveloped Harry into a hug.

"Okay!! Let's go!" Blaise said, bouncing on the balls of his feet and tugging Harry's hand.

Laughing Harry pulled his hand out of Blaise's grip and then stood. "Fine, but we should wait until the others have finished first so that we have use of the area."

"Well they have. Seamus made cornflakes, as did everyone else. I want a cooked breakfast of eggs and bacon!" Blaise said proudly, making Harry roll his eyes then chuckle, leading Blaise into the kitchen area.

"Okay, so basically you just have to fry your eggs and bacon in a pan. Unless of course you want poached eggs." Harry said, sitting on the counter, and praying that Blaise wouldn't want the healthy option.

"Nope, fried eggs is fine by me." Blaise said, opening the fridge and taking out the bacon and eggs."

"Good, now take the pan and put a drop of oil in it, then place the bacon into the pan." Harry stated very slowly. Blaise did as he was told and the rest of the breakfast went pretty smoothly. It was a very proud Blaise that sat eating his breakfast at the table when Draco finally walked in and the drilling stopped. In fact, Harry had forgotten all about the alarm, just blanking it off, and so was quite surprised to realise he could hear better all of a sudden.

"Oh god, what the hell was that noise?" Draco asked, walking over to the table and sitting down opposite Blaise. Harry looked at him in amusement, not used to seeing Draco a)dishevelled in anyway and b)Wearing his clothes.

"It's called a drull and it is used to um... dig up the ground by Muggles." Blaise said, looking at Draco proudly. Harry looked at Blaise's face and didn't have the heart to correct him.

"How on earth do you know this Blaise?" Draco drawled, surreptitiously grabbing a piece of his bacon and eating it.

"Er... Well..." Blaise mumbled, looking around him anywhere but at Draco.

"Potter told you didn't he?"

"Might have." Blaise mumbled, stabbing his eggs viciously.

"Did you tell him Potter?" Draco asked, looking at a quietly sniggering Harry.

"What me? Well yes, but he remembered... sort of." Harry answered, smiling slightly, before he stood up and walked over to the living area and sitting next to Seamus.

"So what's going on between you and Harry?" Draco asked, piercing Blaise with his stare.

"Nothing. Just thought I would get to know him. He's not that bad you know. Doesn't seem to care about any prejudices." Blaise said shrugging.

"Yes, but you've only been speaking to him for the past day, if that." Draco said, making Blaise shrug and himself sigh.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Thriteen AM.

Harry is sitting in the Living Area reading his book again. Draco, Blaise, Terry and Seamus are all sitting outside in the garden discussing the war. Susan, Hannah, Padma and Lavender are all sitting in the bedroom talking about fashion in the wizarding world.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco looked at Blaise and sighed in exasperation. Surely he cannot be still talking about Harry's arse.

"Blaise, no body cares. Stick to the subject or dont say anything at all." Draco snapped, fed up of hearing about Potter's 'Amazingly quidditch toned, pert arse.' In fact if he heard that phrase one more time, then he may be tempted to commit murder.

"Fine. What were we talking about again?"

"The war." Seamus added, silently wishing the conversation could go back to talking about Harry's arse.

"Oh. Well, what were you two saying?" Blaise asked Terry and Draco, still believing that his topic of conversation was more interesting.

"Terry was saying that he still didn't believe Harry killed Voldemort." Draco spat, glaring at Terry viciously.

"Well, I didn't say that exactly. I just said that it is a bit suspicious!" Terry said, trying to get Harry's enemy on his side.

"Hmm, well I wouldn't recommend you asking him." Seamus muttered under his breath. Sadly Terry didn't hear.

"I'm going to ask him what really happened!" terry said decisively, and stood up to walk back to the living area.

"Are you going to stop him? Draco asked uninterestedly.

"Nope." Blaise said, looking at his nails and then nibbling one the make it equal with the others.

"I'm going to go watch, anyone coming?" Seamus said suddenly, just as they saw Terry open the door to the living area.

"Me!"

"Me too!" Draco added, jumping up from his seat and following Blaise and Seamus, who jogged into the main house and through to the dining area, where the door to the living area was still open.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Harry looked over his book as the door to the living area was opened. He mentally clapped himself on his back when he successfully swallowed the groan that threatened to appear upon seeing Terry Boot walk into the living room with a determined look on his face.

"Potter!" He spat, making Harry roll his eyes.

"You don't quite say that with as much venom as Malfoy, but I suppose brownie points should given for attempting. Malfoy is a hard act to copy." Harry added, smirking slightly when he noticed that Seamus, Blaise and Draco were all watching and Draco cheered silently at the er... compliment.

"Shut it Potter! I've come for some answers."

"Miss Peacock, in the Kitchen with the rope." Harry said proudly, nodding his head in a manner that suggested he had cracked some important code.

"What?"

"Oh sorry, you just sounded like some really cheesy detective. Thought I would play along. So what is it your would like to know Terry?"

"Why do you call me by my first name Potter?" He asked, unable to contain himself.

"You aren't worthy of my contempt thus resulting in being called by your last name. That privilege is reserved for only Snape and Malfoy now. Though I don't know if Snape counts seeing as he is a professor, thus everyone calling himmby his last name. Kind of like a mark of respect. Hmm... I may have to ponder in that some more. I mean I call Dumbledore and Hagrid by their last names also, but I by no means resent them. Hmm... so maybe just Malfoy has that privilege. Well, looks like he is winning all the prizes today." He muttered to himself, smirking again at the silent cheer from Draco once more. When he thought about it, Draco was rather amusing.

"What are you talking about Potter?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing. Is that all you wanted to know? It really didn't warrant the bad detective role did it?" Harry said, looking at Terry with pitying eyes.

"No! Potter, that isn't what I wanted to ask." Terry said, frowning at Harry, who was now not really paying any attention to Terry and was reading his book again.

"Hmm? Oh that's nice Terry." Harry said absentmindedly, still reading his book. The three watching this spectacle sniggered slightly, though if you asked Draco at a later date, then he would have denied this adamantly.

"Potter! Listen to me!" Terry shrieked, grabbing Harry's book and throwing it across the room. Harry narrowed his eyes and looked up at Terry.

"What do you want?" Harry asked, voice cold enough to lower the temperature of the room. The three spectators shuddered and all felt a slight sympathy towards Terry, not that he didn't bring it on himself.

"Potter! I want to know what exactly transpired when you supposedly killed the Dark Lord." Terry said, stepping back slightly when Harry stiffened and then looked up at Terry, a fire burning behind his eyes.

"Supposedly killed the Dark Lord? Supposedly? Do you not believe that I killed Voldemort Boot? DO you not believe that I was tortured repeatedly for twelve hours, before Voldemort decided that he wanted to duel me? Do you not believe that I managed to kill Voldemort and then kill that /bitch /Lestrange, before the Dark Mark burned on all of their arms started to suck out their life.

"Did you think I lied when I said that I had managed to defeat Voldemort? Do you think I enjoyed the attention I got for surviving the Killing curse, not once, but twice! Do you think I enjoyed watching as the very people I trusted, waited to come and rescue me until after I had completed my /Duty/!" Harry spat, standing up now and almost shaking with rage.

"Well, I just thought that there were holes in your story." Terry said shakily, looking around him for an escape route.

"HOLES! You know what? Forget it, I can't be doing with you at the moment. Congratulations. You have earned my contempt, Boot. Not even Draco had the nerve to accuse me of lying! Have some sense! Why would I lie? I wonder sometimes why I save d the lives of the ungrateful wizarding world." Harry whispered harshly, before turning and storming out of the room. Ignoring the sympathetic glances that Draco, Blaise and Seamus sent his way. The shock of seeing that expression on Draco's face, aimed at him was enough to abate some of his anger, and he walked out into the garden and sat down in his spot.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine fifty-two AM. It has been approximately forty minutes since Harry walked out of the living area. Draco, Blaise and Seamus are now all in the Living area, berating Terry for what he has done. Harry is still in the garden.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"I cannot believe what you did Boot! Not only did you make him recall everything that he went through that night, but you made him lose all resentment for me! He called me Draco!" Draco shrieked, making the others in the room flinch.

"Er.. Draco, I think you went off the point for a second there. The point is. Why did you do it? Why did you confront him when we warned you not to?" Blaise asked, frowning at the Ravenclaw, who didn't seem repentant at all.

"The wizarding world deserves to know what happened? If that mean that I have to be the one to ask, then so be it. He is being selfish, keeping what happened to himself." Terry said obnoxiously, making the others grind their teeth, and Seamus actually thankful that none of them had wands for once.

"You know what? I can't be doing with you at the moment. I don't trust myself to be in the same room as you." Draco announced, spinning around on his heel and leaving the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Well boot, I think you have successfully pissed off the two most powerful wizards in this house." Blaise said, smirking slightly as he watched Draco stomp through the main house and walk over to Harry in the Garden.

"And you've made them start being civil to each other. Oh dear, you are in trouble." Seamus added, grinning maliciously as Terry scoffed in denial.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco stormed through the house, muttering under beneath about killing certain Ravenclaw's, when he paused in his rant and his breath caught in his throat at the image that was Harry sitting in the corner of the garden that he frequently inhabited, surrounded by ivy.

Draco shook his head, wondering what was wrong with him. It was Potter. Nothing special. Still, that thought didn't stop him from making a beeline towards Harry and sitting down next to him.

"Ignore Boot, he's a fucktard. He wasn't involved in the war. He was safe in his little common room, not being affected by either side. I had it pointed out to me that you and I are the only ones who were affected by the war really." Draco said, smiling ruefully at the thought and making Harry look up at him in shock.

"I'm sorry about your father Malfoy."

"Meh, don't worry about it. He was a bastard anyway. Both my parents were. Neither one wanted a child, they wanted an Heir, and that is what they got." Draco said, shrugging and looking up into the sky.

"Well, I'm sure there are some ancestors down the Malfoy line that are very proud of you. You stood up for yourself." Harry said, trying to make Draco feel better but unsure why.

"I suppose. But back to the point. Terry is a wanker. He doesn't understand anything, and he wants to know what happened so that he feels like he was involved. I agree with what you said, the wizarding world didn't deserve it. But we are eternally grateful for what you did." Draco said with such honesty that Harry snapped his head around to look at him in shock.

"Yeah maybe. Life's fucked up really isn't. Two seventeen year olds being the ones who were most affected by this stupid war. Completely fucked up." Harry said, smiling slightly, feeling better and not having any anger left, though that didn't exactly mean that he was ready to face Terry without stabbing him.

"So Malfoy, how is living as a Muggle treating you?" Harry asked, after a couple of minutes of comfortable silence.

"It's terrible! I'm wasting away! I'm starving! I can't cook anything! I have to eat raw vegetable and fruit unless you cook for me! It's so horrible!"

"Well, I'm giving Blaise cooking lessons, so why don't you join them? I'm cooking lunch for him and myself, so I'm sure I can scratch it to three, or even four if Seamus wants to tag along. I refuse to cook for anyone else though. I thought I had gotten away from cooking for everyone when I left the Dursley's." Harry said, sighing, though he smirked when Draco claimed starvation.

"That doesn't actually sound that bad. At least then I won't be dependant on you Potter." Draco said, smirking slightly, and making Harry punch him lightly on the arm. "Hey! Watch it! I bruise easily!" Harry laughed at him lightly and shook his head. The boy was completely hopeless sometimes.

Harry was just about to open his mouth to comment to Draco about it, or something like it, when he was interrupted by a voice echoing around them, making them jump.

/"This is Big Brother. Will housemates please gather in the living area whilst someone comes to the Diary Room please."/

Harry and Draco looked at each other and shrugged, standing up and then joining the others who were heading to the living area. Upon arriving Harry sat down next to Seamus, who was sitting as far away from Terry as possible.

Hannah soon returned from the Diary Room with a piece of laminated paper in her hand looking nervous.

"Um... I was told to read this out to you. She said something about it being for a food task." Hannah said quietly.

"Yeah, we have to complete tasks in order to get a certain amount of food. If we fail then we will only get enough to buy what we will truly need. If we pass, we will get enough money to buy ourselves food and alcohol and things like that." Harry explained patiently.

"Alcohol? You mean we are actually allowed to drink that in here?" Seamus asked, excitement and disbelief colouring his voice.

"I'm guessing so. More viewers watch if we are completely inebriated and so do stupid things. But enough about that. What is the task?" Harry asked, turning the attention back to Hannah.

"Oh yes, right. Okay it says:

"Housemates

"Today's food task is to be part of the Big Brother Cheerleading squad.
(At this, Harry burst into laughter, making everyone look at him strangely, all except Justin, who gulped.) The task is to elect your captain and then, working together, create a cheer, which you will perform later on today when the whistle blows.

"To pass this task, housemates must be able o perform at least three of the moves provided on the extra piece of laminate provided and also finish with a pyramid of six people, holding it for three minutes.

"Costumes are provided in the stock room, three housemates must go in and collect them, whilst the others wait in the living area. Costumes must be worn at all times until the task is finished.

"Failure to complete this task, results in a total spending allowance of thirty-four pounds. If housemates complete the task then the spending allowance will be two hundred and fifty pounds.


"Um... Stupid question, but why is Harry laughing and Justin looking pale? I don't get it." Hannah said timidly, making Harry laugh even harder, only stopping when Seamus slapped him round the face.

"Sorry, but I can't wait to see the looks on all your faces when you realise what a cheerleader actually is. I'll go and fetch the costumes. Anyone else going to volunteer to go?" Harry asked, still chuckling softly every so often. Blaise and Seamus both nodded and stood from their places, following Harry away to where he assumed the stock room was.

When they returned, they were all carrying a box, with, what they assumed contained their costumes. Placing them on the floor, Harry looked at the top of his box, realising that there were names on it.

"Okay so mine, Draco's, Padma's and Hannah's costume is in here." He said, opening the box and pulling out the girls costumes, handing them to the respective girl. He waited to pull out his and Draco's until the other two boxes were opened.

"Um... I've got Lavender's, Daphne's, Terry's and Justin's in here." Blaise said, opening his box and then taking out the top two, which happened to be the girls again, leaving the male costumes in.

"So I have everyone else's. Mine, Blaise's, Mandy, Susan's." Seamus said, then he handed out everyone else's. Harry noticing that all the females now had their costumes and were exclaiming excitedly over them, opened his box again and then passed them to Draco, the other two following his example and passing the costumes out.

"What!" Draco said, making Harry chuckle as he looked at his costume. It was a dark green tank top with 'BB' on the front in gold, with a short skirt in the same colour with gold in the pleats. There was also white trainers with gold laces and white knee socks to complete the outfit in the boxes.

"What's wrong? We may as well wear them. If we don't then we will fail the task. How about the girls go to the bedroom to change and we will stay in here." Harry said, looking around him. Every male in the room had a completely horrified expression on his face except himself and Seamus who was now quietly sniggering.

"Okay then. We'll come in in a few minutes so we can get started on creating a routine. Who is the captain going to be?" Padma asked, stopping at the door on the way out.

"Um... Harry? He is the only one who actually really knows what is going on." Hannah suggested. Everyone else agreed, begrudgingly from Draco and Terry's, but agreeing none the less.

"Umm.... Okay then. Well meet back in here in five minutes. We should all be dressed by then." Harry said. Padma nodded and then left the room, the rest of the girls following her, giggling quietly to themselves.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Oh my god! Can you believe that they all have to wear girls clothes?" Susan asked, giggling at the thought.

"I know! Did you see Draco's face? I thought he was going to die of embarrassment!" Lavender said, laughing also, as she pulled on the top over her head.

"Personally I can't wait to see them dressed in the costumes. I mean Harry and Draco in short skirts? To me that is going to be hot!" Mandy exclaimed, pulling up her skirt and then sitting down on her bed to wait for the others.

"Yup, have to agree with you there. Harry and Draco are the two hottest guys in Hogwarts!" Padma gushed, sitting down on the bed next to Mandy.

"Did any of you notice whether there were any shoes to go with this outfit?" Daphne asked suddenly. Everyone else shrugged and then waited for a few minutes until they left for the living area.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco grumbled, pulling up his skirt and frowning. He couldn't believe he had to wear a skirt. It was ridiculous and embarrassing and someone was going to pay when he got out.

He turned around, finishing zipping up his skirt, and gasped quietly. Sweet googa mooga, Potter is hot in a skirt. Draco thought, before shaking his head and scowling, I did not think that. I did not think that. He thought, repeating it over and over in his head.

"Oi! Potter1 Do we have shoes or something to go with this stupid outfit?" Draco asked, getting Harry's attention. Harry spun around and mentally berated himself as the thought that Draco suited skirts flittered through his mind.

"Er.. yeah. We each have a pair of trainers and socks to wear as well. Here you go." He said, throwing the socks at Draco and then the trainers, before grabbing his own and pulling the socks on.

Justin had just finished tying his shoelaces when the girls walked in and looked at the guys with their mouths open.

"Well, let me just say, you look hot." Mandy said bluntly, making many of them blush and look away.

"Um... right. Well I suppose we should, er.... Go outside to decided what routine to do then." Harry said, grabbing the laminate with the moves on and then leading everyone outside.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
One twenty-one PM. Housemates have been practising their routine now for three hours under the leadership of Harry. Blaise, Justin, Terry, Padma, Draco and Susan are all practising the Pyramid that Housemates must perform in order to pass today's task. Harry and Seamus are in the kitchen making lunch for themselves, Draco and Blaise. Mandy, Padma, Hannah and Daphne are all sitting in the garden eating the salad that they made together five minutes ago.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Okay then Seamus. You dice these peppers and then put them into the pan with the chicken. I'll cut the mushrooms and the onion. Once you have done that, do you think you could measure out the rice?" Harry asked, cutting up the mushrooms and placing them to the side of the cooking board.

"Um... sure, but you will tell me how man-"

"Terry if you keep wriggling like that then I am going to get that strange plastic thing that Potter said bastes the meat in a roast and shove it in a very uncomfortable place!" Draco hissed from the garden, making Seamus and Harry look at each other and chuckle.

"Ah, I hope Malfoy never changes." Harry said wistfully.

"I can hear you out here Potter! Shut up and cook my lunch!" Draco yelled. The muffled yelps that came seconds later told the two boys cooking that the pyramid had collapsed.

"Oi Malfoy! Stop whinging to me and get on with that Pyramid!" Harry yelled out to the garden, before adding the mushrooms and onions to the chicken and peppers.

"How much rice should I add?" Seamus asked, making Harry stop stirring the chicken and vegetables.

"Half a mug full for each person eating, so two mugs. I normally add an extra half cup as well just in case." Harry said, looking around in the cupboard for the Balti sauce that he knew was in there.

"Right, so about two and a half mugs?" Seamus said, measuring out the rice and placing it in the boiling water. Harry nodded adding the sauce to the chicken and stirring it.

"Okay then, we just have to wait for the rice to be ready now. Shall we go out and watch the others?" Harry suggested, bringing the heat down on both of them so that they simmered.

"Sure. It should be a laugh. Maybe we could give a helping hand or something." Seamus replied, following Harry outside.

"Is lunch ready yet?" Blaise asked, slightly muffled from his place on the bottom of the pyramid.

"Not quite, won't be long though. Just waiting for the rice to be ready. So how are you all doing?" Harry asked, sitting down on the grass in front of the pyramidists.

"Um... it's going alright I suppose. We have managed it for two minutes, but then someone will fidget and we all fall down." Susan said from the top of the pyramid, not really understanding why Harry suddenly started to laugh.

"Er... why are you laughing? It isn't fun-argh!" Draco said, before Blaise sneezed and the pyramid collapsed again.

"Are you all alright?" Harry asked, jumping up and grabbing Blaise to help him up, and then turning to help the others.

"Yeah we're fine. Do you think lunch is ready now?" Draco asked once Harry grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Yeha I'll go set it out, everyone else just take a break. Make something to eat or something. We can regroup and practice again in about half an hour, forty minutes." Harry said, before quickly dropping Draco's hand, that he hadn't realised he was still holding and then walking into the kitchen, blushing furiously.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Six Twenty-nine PM. The housemates have been performing the task for nine minutes, and the Pyramid is coming up. So far they have succeeded but Housemates will not find out until later on tonight when they will also have to make up a shopping list.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Blaise, Terry and Justin all knelt down on the ground as Draco and Padma both climbed on top of them with the help of Seamus and Harry, then Susan walked over and climbed onto the top of the pyramid, with the help of Harry and Seamus again. Finally everyone had frozen in a certain position and so the countdown began. In his head Harry began to count the seconds, watching the pyramiders like a hawk.

Harry had counted about two minutes when the pyramid collapsed, making everyone on it oomph as they winded themselves. Everyone else relaxed form their positions and walked over to the pile of limbs on the floor, helping them all retract themselves.

"Well at least we tried. I think we had fun. Plus we can take these things off now." Harry said, smiling brightly at the other housemates once they had managed to detangle the six on the floor.

"Does anyone know if we managed to make three minutes?" Draco asked, straightening his hair and looking around.

"Er... I counted the seconds but I think I counted wrong 'cause I only counted two minutes." Harry admitted. "But who cares? We will still have enough money for some food, we will just have to skimp out on the frivolities."

The rest of the housemates nodded, though Harry could see that they were not happy. But still, thirty pounds for a weekly shop really wasn't too little. They could all live on it, and it wasn't as though they really did the cooking anyway. Harry mentally sighed and wondered what god he had pissed off to be placed with these whiny brats.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Seven Thirty PM. All housemates have been called into the living area for the results of this weeks shopping task.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Housemates, this is Big Brother. Today's task was to create a cheer. Six members had to make a pyramid and hold it for three minutes.

"Housemates, in order to pass this task, housemates had to stay incorporate three chosen cheers form the selection given, and hold their final pose for a minimum of three minutes.

"Housemates. You each managed to hold your poses for...

"Three minutes and seven seconds.

"Housemates, you have completed your task. This weeks shopping budget will be two hundred and fifty pounds. The list and chalkboard are in the stock room. Will one person please go and fetch it."


The housemates erupted into cheers, patting each other on the back. Harry smiled at them and then stood to go to the stock room. Grabbing the chalkboard and list, he walked back to the living area and placed it where everyone could see, then proceeded to sit down on the chair next to it.

"Okay, so here's the thing. It appears I have been shoved into a house with a bunch of pureblood wizards that wouldn't know a teapot from a frying pan, and one toff of a muggleborn who is pretty much the same." Harry said whilst glancing through the list. The others tried to look indignant, but in the end knew that he was right.

"Right now that we have an accord. The list contains nothing but muggles foods, and they are all in Muggle prices. I think it is quite obvious when we will have gone over our budget, but just in case I will do the arithmetic's, okay?" Harry said once everyone was in agreement.

"What about those that actually do arithmancy? Won't they be better than you Potter?" Terry asked snidely, a couple of other murmured in agreement begrudgingly, but otherwise he was on his own to face the glare on Harry's face.

"What I gathered about arithmancy was that it derived of takings components of spells, then adding them together to create a whole new spell. Whilst this is useful, it will not help us when adding together the budget we are spending. One more thing as to why I should do it, or maybe Justin. Tell me, Boot, how many pennies are in a pound? What about twenty Pence pieces, or fifty?" Harry spat, full out glairing at him now, and making Draco smirk when he saw terry shrink away from it. Ha! He never shrank away from the Potter Glare. Much.

" I... I don't know."

"Exactly. Now, Justin, would you prefer to do the tallying up or shall I?" Harry asked Justin kindly, though still making the Hufflepuff flinch slightly.

"Er... I would rather not, if that is okay with you Harry." Justin said quietly, making Harry nod then turn back to face everyone.

"Okay then. Shall we begin?" Harry asked finally, looking at the list for what they might need.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eight fifty-nine PM. Most of the housemates are in the garden. Harry, Blaise, Seamus, Mandy and Daphne are all in the pool.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So then Pots." Blaise said, sneakily shuffling closer to Harry and Seamus and getting a good glance at them in their swimming trunks.

"What Blaise?" Harry asked wearily, shuffling away from Blaise until he bumped into Seamus, who leered at him, making him sigh and stay where he was.

"What's with you and my loveable Slytherin Ice Prince, Draco.?" Blaise asked, making Daphne snort at the title.

"Loveable and Ice Prince don't really go well together in the same sentence 'Bini." Daphne said, snickering to herself at the thought of a huggable Draco.

"You know what I mean!" Blaise huffed, trying to defend his friend.

"Yup, Blaise has a point Harry. You are getting along with Draco more than you used to." Mandy pointed out.

"Yup, even I've noticed that you seem to hate Terry more than you hate Draco at the moment." Daphne pointed out once she had gotten her chuckling under control.

"Yup and don't think I didn't notice you scoping out his arse when they did the pyramid!" Seamus added, making Harry blush for some unknown reason when he knew he bloody well wasn't doing that.

"I was not!" Harry said indignantly, making the others chuckle.

"Well, no you weren't that was me, but you have to admit that he had one hell of a fine ass." Seamus admitted, making the others laugh even harder."

"You're damn right there Finnigan. Though I can think of someone else with a nice arse as well." Blaise said, leering at Harry making him blush harder than an angry Weasley and the others burst into laughter.

"Oh shut up." Harry said sulkily, ignoring the howls that this produced.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco is in the Diary Room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Draco."

"Hello Big Brother."

"What can Big Brother do for you today?"

"I came in to wonder if we would actually be getting our wands back?" Draco asked, fidgeting in his seat slightly.

"... Big Brother regrets to inform you that your wands will not be returned to you until you leave the Big Brother house." The silence that followed that threatened to suffocate him.

"What! Why not?"

"Big Brother believes that part of the Big Brother experience is to fend for yourself. To do this you will have to work together and live as muggles. Is there anything else that you would like to talk to Big Brother about Draco?"

"No that is all." Draco said in shock, before numbly standing up and walking out of the Diary Room.

Once he had gained his senses, Draco looked up to the sound of howls of laughter coming from the garden and followed them. He arrived at a very amusing scene of a bright red Harry Potter and a set of howling chimpanzees.

"What is so amusing at this time of turmoil?" Draco drawled, moving over to the side of the pool and sitting on the edge.

"Nothing! What did you go to talk to Big Brother about?" Harry said, making the others snigger slightly before quieting down to listen to Draco's answer.

"I asked whether or not we would be getting our wands back."

"And the answer?" Seamus asked, wading over to the edge that Draco sat on. By this time, the others that were in the other end of the garden came over as well to hear the answer.

"The answer is no. We will not get our wands back until we leave the Big Brother house. They told me that we would be living as muggles to create the experience of fending for ourselves. We must work together in order for this to work or we will fail." Draco said, not looking like a happy bunny (er... snake)

"Ah, well it shouldn't be that bad. I mean we all lived without wands before we were eleven, and before we were seventeen we had to live during the summer without magic, I think we can survive." Harry said casually, before being dunked by Draco.

"Don't be stupid Potter! We all had our parents with wands to conjure whatever we wanted. Some of us had house elves to cater to us, hence none of us knowing how to cook! You are the only one who does know how to cook! Actually, why the hell does the golden Gryffindor, saviour of the wizarding world, know how to cook, yet plain dull muggleborn Hufflepuff here doesn't?" Draco asked suddenly, prodding Justin and ignoring a spluttering Harry.

"I have never had to cook before. We have servants to do that sort of stuff for us. They do the shopping also. I do not know how to work any kitchen appliances and I am appalled that I am expected to use them." Justin said snobbily, even making Draco look common for a second.

"Fine, but how come Potter here does know. Why didn't his family wait on him hand and foot?" Terry suddenly asked, interrupting Draco who was just going to accept it and move onto more interesting pastures.

Harry growled at Terry, making him gulp slightly but stand by what he said. The others by this time had become interested and urged Harry on to reply.

"I don't see what it has to do with any of you. What happened in my childhood and outside of Hogwarts is none of your business. Just accept that I can cook, which means that thankfully none of you, besides Boot, are going to starve. If you ask nicely I will cook you dinner, or teach you how to cook. If you don't then don't expect any food because I won't make it." Harry said shortly, dragging himself out of the pool and walking back to the bedroom, grabbing his towel on the way past.

"Good god Boot! When will you learn? Just keep your big mouth shut for once!" Blaise said, smacking Terry round the head when he passed.

"Blaise is right Boot. Shut up when you are around Potter if you want your tongue to remain in your mouth. Remember that Potter knows how to use a knife." Draco said darkly before following Seamus, Blaise and Harry to the bedroom, soon to be followed by everyone else except Terry.

A/N - Well another day has passed in the Big Brother house, making tomorrow Monday, which means.... Nominations!!! Now, remember that you are the ones who say who leaves the house. They will be placed with tomorrows chapter, so just review the name of the person who you wish to leave. (but not for this chapter, no one has been nominated!) OH yes, and if anyone has any ideas for any cruel tasks or anything just plain mean that Big Brother can do to the Housemates, then please do tell me! Thanks!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story