Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day One/Two

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

During his sixth year, harry defeated the Dark Lord Voldemort. During his seventh year, Harry goes up against his biggest foe yet... Big Brother

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Draco, Harry, Lupin, Snape - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 5832 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer - I don't own any of this, they belong to JK Rowling and George Orwell.

Also, i realise i should have mentioned this in the first chapter but well, it isn't HBP compatible, heh, though you have probabaly worked that one out for yourselves.


Day One/Two (Friday/Saturday)

Day one in the big brother house. It is nine o'clock and the housemates have just entered the house. Draco and Harry have already come to blows with each other, over something petty and childish. Just moments ago, the housemates learnt that they would not be getting their luggage for another day, and would have to complete a task in order to get them back. What they do not know is that one housemate will not be getting their luggage back at all.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Potter! I know you have something to do with this! What have you done with my luggage?!" Draco spat, almost growling at aforementioned Potter

"Malfoy, you know damn well that I have done nothing to your luggage. The note that was left to us clearly indicated that it was in fact Big Brother that refrained from returning our luggage." Harry explained patiently, sighing mentally at the stubbornness of the wizard in front of him. The other's in the house had long retreated to the bedroom, leaving the two enemies to fight it out alone.

"Just you wait Potter! I am going to get out of here and when I do, I am going to kick your arse!" Draco sneered, walking over to the kitchen area and looking at the fridge in confusion, which made Potter snort.

"Fine Malfoy whatever. The sooner you get out of here the better, now if you don't mind, I am going to bed. Goodnight." Harry said, turning on his heel and leaving the pureblood to stare at the appliances in silence.

When he got to the bedroom that they all shared, Harry realised something. Something important that both himself and Malfoy seemed to have forgotten when the others casually stated that they would be going to bed. There was only enough beds for nine people. Meaning that six people would have to share. He knew for a fact that they were going to have made it so that he and Malfoy would have to share a bed.

"Shit."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Day Two in the Big Brother house. It is eight thirty am and Big Brother has been playing the sound of babies crying repeatedly for the past fifteen minutes now.

Draco spent the night last night on the couch, after learning that he and Harry would have to share a bed.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Will you not stop?!" Draco yelled from the living room, shoving a pillow over his head to try and drown out the noise.

"It won't stop until everyone has woken up. Suppose that emans that you had better get out of bed then, eh Malfoy?" Harry said, walking into the kitchen area and turning the hob on.

"Oh shut up Potter. What are you doing up so freakishly early anyway?"

"You mean, besides the baby wailing alarm? This is later than I usually get up. I decided to have a lie in this morning. The others are getting ready and will probably be in here in a bit."

"Why are you cooking like a Muggle Potter?"

"You haven't noticed then?"

"Noticed what?" Draco asked through clenched teeth, getting quite annoyed with the allusive wizard.

"They've taken our wands." Harry stated plainly, waiting for the eruption.

"WHAT!?!?!" Draco's shriek could be heard all throughout the halls of Hogwarts that morning.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Oh Seven AM, and Draco is in the Diary room. It has been approximately forty minutes since the housemates learnt that they no longer had their wands.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Draco, how may I help you this morning?" A kind female voice asked as Draco walked in and sat on an overly large bright purple chair, which, Draco admitted begrudgingly, was surprisingly comfy.

"Big Brother, what on earth do you think you are doing? Taking our wands? Making us act and live like common muggles! I will not stand for it! I am Lord Malfoy! I demand that you give me my wand back!"

"Big Brother will get back to you on that Draco. Is there anything else that you wish to say?"

"Yes actually, now that you ask. What the hell is Potter doing in here? I demand that you le me out now."

"I must remind you Draco, that if you leave now, you will forfeit any rights to winning the pirze at the end."

"Prize? No one said anything about a prize. In that I case, I will stick it out, but I will still tell you that I am not happy! And I want my wand back!" Draco all but shrieked.

"Big Brother will get back to you." Draco huffed and then stood up and left the diary room, scowling and walking over to the awaiting bunch of wizards (all pureblood or half blood) waiting for news about their wands.

"What did they say Malfoy?" Terry Boot asked, looking at the Slytherin intently.

"They said they would get back to me." Draco said, once he had sat down in a couch. A snigger from Potter made him look up at where he was sitting, reading a book that Draco had never heard of and was no doubt Muggle.

"That basically means that they won't give them back to us. I bet it is part of a task, either that, or they wish for us to live like muggles for the whole of this experiment."

"Task? What are you on about Potter? And what are you doing?"

"I ma reading Malfoy, surely you understand that much? And by tasks I mean, Big Brother will give us a task each week in order to win money for shopping and the likes. Sometimes there is another type of task that will give us a treat. I assume that the lack of wands is a task."

"So does this mean that they will give us our wands back?" Blaise asked, hoping that it did mean exactly that.

"They might, unless of course, my first hunch is correct and they wish for us to live as muggles for the duration of our stay in here."

"So we have to wait this out. How long does it last? How long are we stuck here?" Padma asked. The whole attention of the house was now on Harry, making him realise that apart from himself, there was only Justin who was Muggle raised and it appeared that he had never watched Big Brother in the Muggle world. Hmm... seemed that he had an upper hand in this competition.

"Depends, on if you get thrown out or not, but it does last for about twelve weeks normally. At the end of each week, one person will be evicted from the house. On Mondays, we, the housemates, will have to nominate two other housemates to go up for eviction, where the viewers will choose who to get rid of." Harry said, hoping that he hadn't given too much information away.

"So you mean we could be in here for a maximum of twelve weeks, but then again one of us will be evicted next Friday?" Lavender said, trying to figure it out in her mind.

"Yup, that's exactly what I mean."

"Well this is ridiculous. If Potter is right, then some of us will have to live for twelve weeks without a wand! That is cruel!" Draco moaned.

"Yup, Big Brother has been getting quite mean recently." Harry said, before finally being able to return to his book as everyone else went back to their thoughts. He was mentally thanking Remus for suggesting bringing books, and he knew exactly what to put in his luxury luggage when he was told to pack.

"I'm hungry." Draco moaned, moments later. The other housemates soon followed with moans of agreement moments later.

"So go make something to eat." Harry said, not feeling hungry in the least, seeing as he had already eaten.

"Make me something Potter." Draco demanded, making Harry look at him in shock before snorting.

"Not on your nelly, Malfoy. Make yourself something. It isn't hard."

"Harry, not all of us know how to use Muggle appliances, do you think you could give us a crash course in what to use?" Seamus asked, smiling charmingly at him.

"Oh fine. Come on then."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Twelve thirty-one and Seamus, Lavender, Padma and Anthony are all in the kitchen, trying to make something to eat.

Harry has been in the Diary Room, talking to Big Brother, for the last five minutes.

Draco, Blaise and Daphne are all in the garden, near the swimming pool.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"What are we going to do? Do you think Potter was right? Will we not get our wands back whilst we are still in here?" Daphne asked, looking at her fellow Slytherin's in despair.

"I don't know. Even I have to admit, that he seems to be the only one around here that actually knows what the fuck is going on. Have you noticed anything else?" Draco asked, looking at Blaise and Daphne, whilst lowering his voice as Hannah and Susan walked past, both Giggling about some inane thing that no body really cared about, not even Big Brother, as that was not the focus of the cameras. Not that they knew that... or even now what a camera is.

"I have noticed one thing." Blaise casually said, watching as Seamus walked past in just his trousers.

"Besides having been forced to wear these Muggle clothes for the last two days you mean?" Draco said snidely, making Daphne snort and Blaise to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I have noticed that, besides you and Potter, no one else in here was particularly hit hard by the war." Blaise causally put out.

"What does that have to do with the price of Dragon Livers?"

"Well... nothing really. You asked if we had noticed anything and I replied." Blaise said, waving his hand at Draco nonchalantly.

"Do you think we could trick Potter into cooking for us everyday?" Draco asked suddenly, not wanting to admit that his rivals food was the best cooking he had ever tasted.

"Doubt it. Ever noticed that he had always seemed a bit more aware than any self-respecting Gryffindor should be?" Daphne asked. Draco and Blaise nodded, not daring to answer as the wizard of the moment walked out of the doors into the garden and walking over to where Seamus was.

"What do you think he was in the Diary Room thingie for?" Blaise asked, not too quietly and so resorting in Harry hearing and walking over with Seamus in tow. He sat down on the edge of the pool and stared at them.

"I was just stating that it might be an idea to either give descriptions of all the shopping goods, or to include wizarding foods if they were going to make us live as muggles."

"And why would you do that?" Draco spat, not liking that the two Gryffindor's were now invading their personal space.

"You know Malfoy, it might be prudent to actually try and be polite to one another. The watchers will quickly vote anyone out who pisses them off.

"Anyway, I asked them that because, besides myself and Justin, I think the only ones that would truly understand what the hell some of the produce is, is Seamus, Lavender and maybe Padma. Anyone else is entirely Pureblood and therefore, completely ignorant in the world of muggles.

"In fact, you lot had better hope that I don't get voted out next Friday or else you will all probably starve to death before the next week is up. Which wouldn't make good viewing. I wonder if Davina McCall is presenting it?" Harry stated suddenly before walking off in the direction of the bedroom.

"That boy is a few sickles short of a galleon." Seamus stated, watching Harry walk off, muttering to himself under his breath.

"You said it. Though I suppose you are bound to turn out like that, hanging around with Dumbledore as much as he did during the last year." Blaise said, grinning slightly at Seamus, making Seamus beam back at him and Draco almost retch in disgust. Blaise glared at him and was about to say something cutting when he was interrupted.

"This is Big Brother, will all Housemates please go to the living room." A deep male voice boomed out of seemingly nowhere, making everyone, including Harry who was now walking back with a different book in his hand, jump.

"Potter, what are they talking about?" Draco spat, making Harry role his eyes and walk straight past him to the living area without answering. "Potter! I asked you a question!"

Once everyone had reached the living area and had grabbed a seat, Harry opened his book and began to read, ignoring the whining and bitching coming from Draco. Maybe if he was lucky, Big Brother would get fed up and evict him even without votes.

He was just getting into his book, American Psycho, when it was rudely snatched out of his hands and someone plonked themselves down next to him. He groaned and didn't even bother looking; knowing whom it was straight away.

"Can I have my book back please Malfoy." He asked calmly, though internally wanting to wring the blonde's aristocratic skinny neck.

"Not until you tell us what the heck is going on." Draco stated, holding the book out of reach and surreptitiously reading the title. "American Psycho, What's that about then? Doesn't sound like something Gryffindor's Golden Boy would read."

"Its about a serial killer in America. Be careful, it may give me ideas Malfoy." Harry said through gritted teeth, seriously considering summoning the book to him, but not wanting to show the wizarding world that he could use wandless magic. Maybe he could blame it on accidental magic. Did fully-grown, adult wizards still get accidental magic? Maybe not then.

"And...?" Malfoy asked, waving the book tauntingly in front of his face. The others watching the spectacle between the two enemies, grinned evilly, all wanting to know what Harry knew. No one sat in the Diary Room for that long without being told something.

"And, they are setting up the task. Happy now?"

"No. How do we know you aren't lying?"

"You don't. You will have to actually shock a nation by trusting me Malfoy. Now, give me my-"

"Will Harry come to the Diary Room please."

"Oh bloody hell. What have I done now." Harry muttered, shoving past Draco and walking to the Diary Room, punching the button harder than he really needed to.

"What? Are you and Big Brother in cahoots or something?" Draco asked, standing up and walking over to where Harry was scowling at him.

"Yes Draco. Big Brother and myself are working together to rid the world of arrogant, pompous Purebloods like yourself. Finally!" Harry exclaimed as the light change signifying that he could enter the Diary Room. "That was sarcasm by the way Malfoy, just in case you puny brain couldn't work that out." Harry said with a smirk worthy of any Slytherin and closing the door behind him.

"Hello Harry."

"Hello Big Brother." Harry said amiably, sitting down in the chair.

"Harry. On the table in front of you are instructions for the task. Please take these and read them out to your housemates. Please note, this task is not the food task. Thank You Harry."

"It's okay. Oh and Big Brother, do you think that your could give Malfoy cold showers, once he actually works out how to use them that is." Harry asked smirking at the reaction Draco was bound to give if they complied.

"Big Brother will get back to you on that Harry."

"Okay then. Thanks anyway!" Harry said cheerfully, before grabbing the white envelope and walking out of the Diary Room to where everyone was still gathered.

"What did they want Harry?" Lavender asked, looking at Harry imploringly and batting her eyelashes.

"They have given me the rules to the Task."

"Well what is it then?" Terry asked snidely, glaring at Harry, making Draco look at him calculatingly. No one was allowed to taunt Potter but him. Wait... did he just think that?

"It says:

"Housemates, Today's task is to win back you luggage. Housemates will be let out ito the garden soon and will see that there is a large tank of slime.

"Housemates will have to race each other to get one and only one spider out of the slime. The housemate who does not get the spider will be punished.


"Hmm, that's it. Well then, when the blinds lift, we should probably walk go out and complete the task. Don't want to get punished after all." Harry said, walking back to his seat and grabbing his book out of Draco's hands as he passed.

The blinds lifted soon after and all the housemates walked out to the garden to see a large glass tank, that reached up to the shortest persons (Hannah) waist, full of lime green slime with several black plastic spiders in it. On one of the chairs in the garden were several protective items of clothing. Harry walked over to the chair and grabbed one that looked to be the right size for him.

"We should put these on. They will protect our clothes and stuff." Harry said, climbing into his suit and so demonstrating to the others what to do.

"I m not putting my hands into that." Draco stated suddenly, making everyone role their eyes.

"Fine Malfoy, don't. But don't come to us moaning when you get punished. Okay?" Harry said, walking over to the tank and then leaning into the slime and looking around for a spider. It was harder than Harry thought it would be, as once you were leaning over it, you could no longer see where the spiders were. Clearly magic had been used to make it more difficult.

Soon everyone joined him and began to search for a spider. Lavender shrieked as she reached into the slime, but still did the task, unwilling to be punished by Big Brother. In fact, the only one not doing it was Draco, who was now sulking and watching them as everyone searched for a spider whilst mucking around and trying to get everyone else as slime covered as possible.

Soon Harry managed to grab a spider at exactly the same time as Blaise, smirking as they both pulled their prize out. Both wizards were thoroughly covered in slime from head to foot and both glanced at Draco and smirked in an identical evil twin way. Looking at each other and nodding discreetly, they both started to walk over to a now nervous looking Draco who was slowly backing himself into a corner.

A cheer from behind announced that three more people had found their spider and soon everyone had gotten one and were watching the antics of Harry and Blaise. And a now freaked out Draco.

Suddenly lunging forward with a speed that could only be attributed to being a seeker, Draco ran past the two cornering him. Sadly Draco has never managed to beat Harry in quidditch and so was subsequently grabbed by the smug seeker. Holding him around his waist, Blaise soon reached him and grabbed his ankles, lifting him from the ground, oblivious to the shrieking protests coming from the furious blond.

The two then walked over to the slime and realising what they were about to do, Draco began to struggle even more, trying to get out of their iron grips. Reaching the tank, Blaise and Harry both looked at each other, nodded and then as one, swung Draco into the slime, letting go at the last minute and leaving him to flounder in the slime.

The housemates all burst into laughter as one, none more so than Harry and Blaise, who were leaning on the tank to hold them up. Draco smirked seeing his chance and reached over, dragging a startled Harry in the tank and then moving to grab Blaise. The black haired Slytherin had obviously realised what he would do and had ran out of the way.

Harry snorted, looking down at himself and realising that the tank was actually larger inside than it appeared outside.

"Well, I think I need a shower." He stated, gaining another round of laughter from the other Housemates, whilst dunking a slightly less bitter Draco under the slime as he climber out.

"I'll get you for that one Potter!" Draco spat, once he had resurfaced, spitting green slime out of his mouth. "This stuff stinks disgustingly!" Draco whinged at a retreating Harry's back, climbing out of the tank and following him to the showers.

"Wouldn't know Malfoy. Haven't had a sense of smell now for quite a while." Harry stated, making the blond stop in his tracks and look at him in confusion, before starting and running to catch up with Harry, who had now reached the shower and had closed the door behind him.

"You're joking?" Draco stated, getting into the only other shower available.

"Nope. And to work the shower you have to turn the silver knob. The water should come out then." Harry said, feeling slightly sorry for the Pureblood, who was staring at his shower in confusion. Draco nodded his thanks reluctantly and then turned the knob.

Harry was pleasantly surprised to here the resulting shriek coming from Draco once the water came out of the shower head

"It's freezing!" Draco yelled, not hearing the snort coming from Harry as he finished his own shower and then walked out, grabbing his discarded clothes from the floor, and then grabbing the protective suit and on hand and holding out at arms length.

"Is it? Hmm, that's odd, the water is temperature controlled. There is no way of changing the temperature. Oh well. See ya Malfoy." Harry said cheerfully, beginning to like the idea of a mean Big Brother and starting the enjoy his time in the BB house and it was only the first full day here. "Oh I love life." Harry said, smirking and leaving his suit on the pile that had been made next to the tank.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Three seventeen PM and the housemates are all in the living area waiting for the results of today's privilege task.

Seamus and Harry are talking about cooking, with Padma and Hannah. The rest of the housemates are complaining about the lack of luggage.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"This is Big Brother. The task was to find and retrieve a spider form the tank provided outside. Failure to complete this task would have resulted in punishment for that housemate.

"The results are as follows... All housemates completed the task successfully except Draco.

"The punishment for this is... not having his luggage returned."
The voice stated before leaving the housemates in shocked silence.

Understandibly it was Draco who disturbed the silence. "WHAT!!! THEY CANNOT DO THIS!" Draco yelled, before standing up and storming over to the Diary Room, punching the button.

Blaise sighed and stood up, looking around for some support before going over to calm Draco down.

"Just leave his Blaise. He will be fine. Big Brother will return his luggage eventually. We did warn him that he would be punished. He didn't listen. Leave him to moan. They will ignore him anyway. He will just have to borrow our clothes until they decide to return his trunk back. That's all." Terry said, looking over his shoulder at where Draco had now entered the Diary Room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Draco."

"Big Brother I demand that you give me my luggage back! Also, whilst I'm here, what is with the cold showers?" Draco demanded.

"Big Brother warned housemates that they would be punished for not completing or failing the task. You refused to do the task even knowing this therefore you must accept your punishment. Your luggage will be returned to you when Big Brother decides to give it back."

"This is ridiculous! What am I supposed to wear?"

"Big Brother suggests sharing the clothes of other Housemates. Is there anything else on you mind Draco?"

"Yes, will we ever be getting our wands back?"

"Big Brother will get back to you on that one. Is that all Draco?"

"Yes Big Brother. Goodbye." Draco sighed, mentally admitting defeat, though also promising a swift but painful death to the person who came up with this show.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Four twenty three PM and the housemates received their trunks back just under ten minutes ago. Draco has got to convince the other Housemates to allow him to borrow their clothes. Harry is the only one who is relatively the same size.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Look Potter, I demand that you let me use your clothes!" Draco all but screamed to an impassive Harry who was trying his hardest not to laugh at the poor Slytherin's predicament.

"Ooh look at the time. I think I may go and make something to eat. Well Malfoy why would you want to borrow my clothes? I believe you referred to them as dirty Muggle rags not even suitable to dust your house." Harry said simply, walking out of the bedroom and through the garden to the Kitchen. Draco followed behind him, moaning and ignoring the sniggers coming from everyone else.

"Look, everyone can see that your taste in clothes has improved greatly. And you have no idea how much it is paining me to admit this! Potter just let me wear your damned clothes." Draco yelled, slamming his hand on the kitchen worktop.

"I'll think about it." Harry said, before calmly opening the fridge and pulling out the peppers, onions and mince meat that he had placed in there earlier to defrost. He then opened a cupboard and pulled out the spaghetti and bolognaise sauce. He had started chopping the peppers by the time the rest of the housemates had come into the kitchen, going straight to the living area.

Harry growled and narrowed his eyes as he watched all the housemates chatting to each other, commenting occasionally over their shoulders that the dinner smelt nice. He felt like he was back at the Dursley's only they had multiplied. In fact, surprisingly enough, the only one that Harry wasn't pissed off with was Draco. The only reason that Draco was even sitting in the living area was because Harry had sent him there after experiencing what he mentally referred to as a Gordon Ramsey moment. The amount of times he said Fuck would have made Ramsey proud as he tried to show Draco how to stir the mince without either burning it to a crisp or spilling it everywhere on the hob.

The other Housemates had just plonked themselves down in the living area, chatting to each other about random crap, expecting him to do all the cooking. He wouldn't have minded so much if they had asked him, or if he had volunteered, but none of that had happened. He growled again, but then took a deep calming breath when he saw the spaghetti boil over and small sparks start to erupt from under both pans.

Dishing the food out for all eleven housemates, he scowled once again when he noticed that there wasn't actually enough for twelve people, meaning that one person would have to go without. He knew that that one person would be him because all the others had already come over and grabbed their plates, murmuring thanks and then walking back to the large glass table. Harry growled loud enough for a few of them to hear, but pass it off, slammed the serving spoon down on the counter and stalked over to the diary room. Clearly Big Brother had sensed his anger, as he didn't even have to wait. He yanked the door open and then slammed it shut behind him.

"What's his problem?" Seamus asked as everyone was staring open mouthed at the angry saviour. Draco sighed slightly and shook his head. It wasn't his place to intervene, he hated him remember?

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Harry."

"Hey Big Brother." Harry said glumly, pulling his knees up to his chest and hugging them.

"What brings you to the Diary Room Harry?"

"What do you think? The fact that I have to starve so that they can all eat. I don't see why they have to even be able to cook just to help, even if they just set the table! I feel like I am back at the Dursley's only they've multiplied. Let me guess, Big Brother is going to make me sleep in a cupboard tonight. Thinking about it though, I suppose it would be better than sharing a bed with Malfoy."

"What are you feelings about Draco?"

"I don't actually know. It used to be hatred, which then kind of petered off into indifference. Now he confuses me." Harry admitted, voice slightly muffled as he rested his head on his knees.

"Why does he confuse you Harry?"

"You know what? Coming in here was a stupid idea. I think I'm just going to go and sit in the bedroom or garden or something. Thank you for letting me talk to you Big Brother."

"You are welcome Harry." Harry nodded at the camera and then stood up and left the Diary Room. He then walked straight past the oblivious housemates and out into the garden, going straight to his preferred place of a small alcove in the corner.

He had only been sitting there for a few moments, when he felt a presence sit down beside him. He started in shock when he saw that it was Draco.

"Here Potter, You can finish this." Draco said, offering him his plate with about half of the food left on it.

"Why? You know, I was going to let you borrow my clothes you know. You didn't have to give up your food to convince me."

"I wasn't doing it because of that." Draco admitted, shrugging and then placing the plate onto Harry's lap.

"Then why?" Harry asked as Draco stood up to walk away.

Draco turned around and shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno really. Don't get used to it though Potter." Draco added as an after thought before walking off in the direction of the bedroom. "Oh and I'm wearing some of your clothes now!" Draco yelled behind him, before the door shutting cut him off.

"Obnoxious wanker." Harry said, smiling softly down at the plate of offered food and tucking in. Maybe it wasn't like the Dursley's after all. Maybe tonight, he would sleep on the sofa.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine oh five PM. Justin, Hannah, Mandy, Susan and Padma have all gone to bed. Draco, Blaise and Terry are in the living area discussing Harry and Seamus. Lavender, Harry, Seamus and Daphne are all sitting outside around the pool.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So what do you think everyone is doing outside of here?" Seamus asked, looking around at the others then leaning back on the chair.

"Watching this most likely." Harry said, plumping up the large beanbag that he had nabbed from the living area and had dragged out to the garden to sit on.

"What, you mean people can see us?" Daphne asked, amazement clear in her voice.

"I assume so. In the Muggle world, there are cameras all over the house and they watch the housemates 24/7. I assume the same can be said for the wizarding version, else what is the point?" Harry said, bluntly, gesturing around him to emphasize his point.

"What are camera's?" Lavender asked, looking up from her seat next to Seamus.

"Did none of you take Muggle Studies? You bloody well should have." He added as they all shook their heads. "Anyway, Cameras are these little devices that record whatever they are pointing at. Muggles use them for all sorts of things. The point is, whatever they record can be watched back over and over again as much as the subject wishes."

"That's kind of creepy. You mean they watch every move we make? Are there cameras in the bathroom?"

"Yup."

"Isn't that invasion of privacy?" Seamus asked him. Harry shrugged, not really knwing either way.

"Dunno. Look it doesn't really matter either way. There isn't exactly anything we can do about it." Harry stated bluntly, gaining sighs from the other three.

"I suppose you're right. I don't half miss having a wand though." Seamus sighed, garnering several murmurs of agreement.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco looked at Blaise in amazement. "You think Potter is hot?" He asked in complete shock.

"Well yeah. I mean ever since he suddenly gained a fasion sense he has been drool-worthy!" Blaise said, smirking at the looks of disgusted bemusement coming from the other two.

"Hmph. I can't stand Potter myself. I mean! Milking this whole Dark Lord thing. Who's to say he actually killed the guy? No one was there to witness it! And those that were, were killed!" Terry scoffed, making Draco bristle at his tone.

"He killed him." Draco stated, leaving no room for argument. Terry shrugged but clearly didn't agree to what Draco said.

"Maybe we should ask him what happened." Terry finally said after a couple more minutes of uncomfortable silence. Strangely enough, it was Blaise who snorted and answered him.

"Sure, you go do that. I'll visit your funeral." Draco smirked at this, knowing what Blaise said was true, but not knowing why he felt that he should defend Potter. He knew that he really did kill Voldemort. It was in his Manor after all, and he was the one to find him. No one looked like he did if they had just watched someone be murdered. No he was definitely the killer. The look in his eyes still gave Draco nightmares sometimes. Draco shuddered a little at the thought and shook his mind clear of the memories.

"What do you think of Seamus? I think he is almost as hot as Harry." Blaise said suddenly, making Terry and Draco groan and then pelt him with cushions.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

A/N - Okay so I have decided to chop up this chapter. Looking through it, I realised something. It was sixty three pages long! Even for the hardcore readers out there, that is a little excessive for a chapter, So I decided to shorten it down somewhat by making each day a chapter (except for this chapter, but Day One was only little!) If you don't like it that way, then please tell me, and I will change it, but it does also mean that there will be more time between Nominations and Eviction, thus meaning more time to vote. I will try to update everyday with a new er... day. Please review and tell me what you think!! Thank you!
Sign up to rate and review this story