Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

The New Job && Fight

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Um, Serena gets a job at Sobey's, to her disgust. Goes Home and fights with her mom.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 552 words

0Unrated
SUMMARY: Serena, a 17 year old girl sees life always in a positive way. But not everyone could see the secrets she held behind her smile. Her broken life didn't seem to get any better, the day her life really fell apart and slowly got back together was the day she went for her job interview. She kicked herself out of her house, and moved in with the hottest boy that helped at her school. Now things have been changing, her life is slowly getting back to normal when she finds out her dad, who is suppose to have committed suicide still roams the world. Even worse, the same apartment as her. She must now overcome her fears, and stop hiding from the world, because in reality: The World Needs Her!







Chapter one

As I walked into the cold air once more, I realized my destiny. I am 17 years old and going for an interview, down in the nearest grocery store. No my true destiny is not in a grocery store, but I felt something exciting and dangerous coming. Everyone thinks I'm a wizard of some sort, but I just blew them off. I started my car and took off down the highway. I got to Sobey's grocery store at quater to four.

The manager didn't expect me for at least another 20 minutes. She started writing down notes on her yellow clipboard.

"Hello, Im Mrs. Bickerstaff and you are Ms. Serena Tsukino, correct?"

" Yes, Mrs. Bickerstaff, pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Thank-you. Shall we get started, Ms. Tsukino?"

"Sure." I sat down nervously. 'Pull yourself together Serena', I thought to myself.

"Alright, why do you want to work here?" She asked sternly.

"Um." I thought for a moment. " To be honest Mrs. Bickerstaff, I only wanted to work here because my mom told me to get a job."

Serena, I understand completly. But if you still want to work here, then you have the job." She looked at me.

I stared at her as she got up and opened the door. She was proble in her mid-fifties. She was wearing a denim skirt with a white halter-top.

"Serena?" I snapped back to reality.

"Sorry, I, when do I start?" I started for the door.

"Tomorrow morning, at 7am. When we open." She handed me a uniform.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then. bye and thanks."

I got back into my car and drove down to A&W. Man, I need a coffee. I walked in and ordered my drink and sat down at a table, I took a sip and watched the people walk in and out of the restaurant. Then something interesting caught my eyes, a tall black haired figured. He ordered a coffee and came closer to me, I watched nervously as he was looking straight at me.

"Hi, is this sit taking?" He asked with a smile.

"Huh? Oh, no it's not. Please sit." I stuttered.

"Thanks," he sat down. "The names Darien."

" Mine is, um, my name is." OMG! I forgot my own name! I couldn't believe it. "My name is Serena. Yeah Serena."

"Cool." He laughed slightly." You don't live in the city do you?"

" Me? No I don't, I live with my mom, waiting for my college aplications to come back, or a phone call." I said smiling.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story