Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

The Fake Other Side Of Ronnie

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Serena sees an other side of Veronica and doesn't think nothing of it.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 409 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

"Oh, uh right. Well, when you first came to that job interview, I knew you were going to get it. and it took me 3 times to convince the boss to let me join. I was so jealous of you because, you were pretty, had an awesome life, you made friends so easily. Even in school, you are liked by everyone. And when I saw you with Darien, I just couldn't handle it." She sobbed quietly. "Im really sorry Serena."

"Aww, its alright. But you go to my school?" I asked stunned by her story.

"Yeah, Im always walking with, Sara and Samantha."

"Oh yea, thats right." I smiled, and spotted Darien.

"Serena! Are you ready to go? My home doesn't like kept waiting!" He laughed.

"Yeah, Im comming!" I yelled back. "Well Veronica, see you at school, later." I ran towards Darien.

"Yeah, Later." Veronica whispered.

We were finally at Darien's apartment. I plopped on the couch, and watched some tv. Darien sat in the chair across from me, and he kept staring and smiling. Dude was it ever creepy. i looked at him oddly.

"What?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering why you were talking to veronica." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I thought you said it was nothing." I laughed and raised an eyebrow. "But we are friends."

OOps

"Friends?" Now it was his turn to laugh.

I pouted and went into Darien's bedroom, but not before I looked over my shoulder and smiled. I was working on some projects, and then I heard a knock and then Darien came in.

"What do you want?" I asked tryin to sound mad.

He laughed and replied with a grin," Oh, well I was just wondering, since we are going out, can I sleep in my own bed again?"

I opened my eyes wide,"Oh, sure, I'll just get my stuff and-"

"No! I didn't mean that way, I mean sleep together." His face grew red.

"Oh? Sure, I suppose you can squeeze in with me." I replied with a grin and he grew redder.

"Goodnight." He whispered in my ear.

"Night." And then I fell into a dreamless sleep.

The next day, I woke up at like 7am, cause I get to go shopping. Oh yeah! I see Darien getting out of bed an hour after and looking at me funny, so I started laughing.

"Darien, you comming with me?"

"Huh? Where?" He asked getting up.
Sign up to rate and review this story