Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

The Unforgivable

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

You will have to read to find out.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 382 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

So, uh, does this mean we are dating?" I looked at him oddly.

"Sure, if ya want us to go out, that is." He smiled. "I would love to go out with you!"

"Then its offical, we are dating!" I opened the door." Are ya comming 'HUN'?" I laughed.

Darien laughed," Sure thing baby."

"Ugh!" We went into the restaurant holding hands and the girls seen us and all looked depressed.

"Jeez, thanks dudes. What took ya's soo long?" Ami looked at her food.

"I unno, got busy." I smiled, Darien and I ordered, and we ate everything pretty fast.

"Come on, you guys! We are gonna be late for work!" Ami screamed.

"Oh crapt, she's right! Darien come one!" Serena started for the door.

"Late for what?" Darien asked while running to the door.

"WORK!" All four girls sang.

"oh." He started his car and took off down the road.

Not A chance

We finally got there, but we were like a minute early soo its all good. Veronica kept giving me nasty glares whenever I saw her at the store. It was finally 7:00pm and I was closing the store down-its my job now- when I saw Veronica comming up to me. Wait, I thought she left early?

"Hey dork, see you got the closing duty." She smiled.

"Yeah, so why do you care? Arn't you suppose to be at home tryin to fix your mask?" I giggled.

"yeah, well just to let you know meatball head, is that darien is mine. And if u soo try to kiss him, i'll kill you and make it like an accident." She growled.

"Well than, why aint i dead yet?" I smiled again.

"What? You kissed him?" Tears start rolling down her cheeks.

"Uh, Veronica? Are, you alright?" I looked at her quizically.

"Huh? Yeah, im fine, I guess." She smiled kindly.

"veronica, tell me the truth." I squeezed her shoulder.

"Why are you being so nice to me, specially after the way i treated you?" She looked at me again.

"Cause, its what friends do." She looked up startled.

"Friends? You and I?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yeah, sure, why not." I gazed up to lights ahead and back down to her. "Veronica, now tell me what was bugging you."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story