Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

The Kiss

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Chaa..title gives it away!!

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Minako (Venus), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 424 words

0Unrated
"You bet!" Mina jumped up and down.

"Sure." I waved to Darien and he started walking and then abruptly stopped about 3 feet away. I turned his way and saw Veronica come storming out of Sobeys.

"Darien Shields! What on earth on you doing here?" She glared at me and then to Darien.

"Uh Veronica, hi. Im just going to lunch with Serena and the other girls." He looked at me.

"No your not! You're coming with me Darien!" She tapped her foot.

"And what makes you his mother telling HIM what to do and telling HIM on how to live his life!" I clenched my fists.

"For your information Serena, we are dating, so but out!" She shook her fists.

"What!" I said silently.

"Veronica, we have been seperated since 2 months ago!" Darien got into his car and motioned us to come.

"Darien!" She screamed and stormed off back inside.

In the car we sat silently, not saying anything, but besides the 3 girls, giggling and laughing their heads off.

Loser

"Darien, Serena, we have never seen in our whole lives knowing Veronica, she never ever, gets spoken to like that." Ami chimed in silently.

"Well," Darien smiled."Its actually not that hard to do that. Its easy for her to get her mad." He looked over to Serena and frowned.

We finally get to a restuarant and everyone gets out except Darien, he held onto my arm.

"Serena, close the door. Girls we will be in there in a few minutes." Darien called and the girls left.

"What do you want Darien?" I slammed the door shut tight.

"Well, you never said a word the whole way here, and im worried." he smiled, weakly.

"Darien, I don't feel like talking right now." I looked at him, with tears in my eyes.

"Serena, what's wrong?" He looked at me sympathecially.

"Oh, Darien! I shouldn't have got you into this mess! My mom is physco, Darien, she will kill you if she finds you! And I dont want anything to happen to you." I started to cry again.

"Serena, she can't find you. And nothing will happen to me." he kissed me on the lips.

Our lips finally parted and i sat there shocked, unmoving. We stared into eachothers eyes for moments, until we heard a knock on the window. We looked and Mina looked at us akwardly, I rolled down the window.

"Like hello, you two comming or not?" Mina rolled her eyes.

"Uh, yeah, give us two secs." Darien smiled and she walked away.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story