Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

New Friends

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Sere meets Ami, Elizabeth and Mina

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Minako (Venus), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 469 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

"Yeah, I suppose your're right. But I had a good reason. The boss was talking that she kicked herself out of her house, and now staying with a dude she just met yesterday afternoon. I guess, she just found out that her dad is living in the same apartment, but she had no idea her dad was alive." Ami sighed.

"Wow! That must be hard on a kid. Specially if her mom is Ikuko Tsukino." Mina replied softly.

"Her mom is Ikuko! Wow, now I really feel sorry for her!" Elizabeth said surprised.

"Yes, it's just to bad, that she is going to have Veronica on her ass end for awhile." Ami replied sadly.

"Yeah, well maybe if we are her friends, then she can stand a chance." Mina exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, what a great idea!" Elizabeth ran down the aisles to Serena and Mina and Ami followed.

"Hey Serena!" All the girls said, between breaths.

"Hello?" Serena asked calmly. 'Are these girls talking to me? Why would they, its not like im a cool person or anything. Maybe they heard about my mom and me kicking myself out of my own house.'

"Hi Serena! Im Mina! This is Ami, and Elizabeth." She breathed hard.

Kool

"Hello, you guys. What brings you to me?" 'Man, please go away.'

"Well, we diecided to say hi, and we were wondering if you had any lunch plans."Ami blushed.

"Oh? well, I don't have plans yet. How about 12:30?" I continuesly shook my head mentally.

"Great! See ya then. Oh, and by then, watch out for Veronica." Elizabeth giggled.

"Um, who is Veronica?" I looked around.

"She is the snobiest person here, and well she's jealous of you, so, beware." Mina and the rest walked away.

It was finally 12:30 and no Veronica. Good, now all I have to get to my car, where Mina, Elizabeth, and Ami were waiting. OMG! Is that my car? It is, oh no, means trouble a foot. Don't get me wrong or anything I have a deadly car-bought it myself-a '67 beuic riviera. Oh no, here comes Darien, he said he wasnt gonna go anywhere today. Damn, no Fair! He's comming my way.

"Hey Serena, I see you took my car."He laughed.

"Yeah, that I did. Mine wouldn't start so, I just took yours." I smiled shyly.

"Naw, its okay, I just wanted to know if I could take you to lunch."He smiled.

"Oh? Well um, some people were gonna take me. But if i ask them you could proble come along." I smiled and took off.

"Hey Serena, whose that hott guy friend of yours?" All three girls stared dreamily at Darien.

"Oh, Darien. Um, he's just a friend, and wanted to come to lunch with us." I looked at them with a puzzled look.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story