Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

Veronica

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Serena meets Veronica again..has Ronnie changed..or is it a plot?? Also finds out more about her dad.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 479 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Okay Mr-know-it-all, what's the plan?" I smiled mischievoulsy.

"Well, uh. I have no idea, to be honest." He bowed his head.

I slept in Darien's bedroom and he slept on the floor in his living room. Just for the time being. The next day I got up at 6:00am. I had a shower and ate. I left him a not saying I took his car, considering mine is out of gas. I also wrote down my cell number, and then left. I got to Sobeys early, but just when Mrs. bickerstaff pulled into the lot. She was wearing a beige skirt and a black tank top. She was wearing a little mascara and eyeshadow. and had beige lipstick on. She walked up to the door.

"Good morning, Ms. Tsukino. Lovely day isn't it?" She smiled and unlocked the door.

"Yes it is, Mrs.-" I started to say but got cut off.

"Please just call me Shawna." She unlocked the second door.

I smiled,"Okay Shawna, you can just call me Serena. I dont care for my last name."

She looked at me and frowned, " I can see why Serena, your mom is an absoulte jerk!"

Impossible

I looked up at her surprised, "How do you know my mom?"

She laughed," Me and your mom were the best of friends. When she had you, she thought her life was ruined. She thought she had to be strict and mean." She looked down and a tear fell from her eye.

"You mean, my mom is mean, 'cause of me?" I said hotly.

"No, no dear. Serena your mom was the nicest lady in this town. everyone knew her and she knew everyone. She just one day moved out of her parents house and went to her own little world. Your father was devestated when he couldn't see you, or look after you with your mom." She sighed and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"But she told me he died when I was born. Committed suicide."Tears were streamin down my face.

"Serena, he is still here. He lives in an apartment, 10 minutes from that Boston Beef Hotel." She smiled.

"What?" I looked at her wide-eyed. "That's where I am! I can't believe I been living in the same apartment as my own father!"

she hands me a picture,"That's him, now come on, we need to open the store.

"Sure." Me and Shawna opened the store and the rest of the employees showed up.

"Look at the new girl, all goody good and pretty." Veronica replied coldly.

"What do you mean, Veronica? Are you jealous of Serena?" Ami asked, humor fillin her voice.

"What? Me jealous? Yeah right!" She raised her voice quickly.

All the girls started to laugh and Veronica stormed off. "Nice one Ami, you're going to be taunted for the rest of the day." Elizabeth smiled.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story