Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Break-down

Chapter Four

by ponygirl15862 2 reviews

Benji Madden is the father of Lilly Madden. Lilly is sixteen years old; a sophomore in La Plata High School in Waldorf Maryland. She has two friends, Ryan Young, and Made Madison. They have been he...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 764 words

0Unrated
'What, you're not your mother's bitch anymore? Heard she'd left you. You and your pussy of a Dad.'

'What did you say, mother fucker?' I ask; eyes narrowing into a cold-hearted glare. If this bastard wants to piss on me and my dad, well...

'You heard me. I'll tell you again...'

I ram my fist into the fuck's nose, feeling the bone immediately break. I smile as I hear a pain-filled whimper leave his lips, and he staggers backwards, cupping is nose. I examine my bloody knuckles on my right hand. I can feel the adrenline pump through my veins.

I run straight into the guy; full body force, knocking him into the crowd of curious kids. They scatter around us as I sit upon the miserable bastard's chest; punch after punch; slap after slap, I beat the shit out of this kid. Tears dribble down his face, as blood slides down the left side of his head. Who the fuck does this bastard think he is? He can't insult me and my father with out a fight. Surely he knew that. Surely he knew who he's messing with. He should know that I won't give up until he's bawling like the pathetic pussy he is. I'm Lily Madden after all; school bitch, and your worst nightmare.

Four pairs of arms yank me from my victim. Made and Ryan. I don't have to guess. The kid jumps up to his feet, running the opposite way down the hall. Blood trails on the tile floor, showing anybody where he is running to. Oh, he hasn't seen the last of me. The crowd surrounding me begins to disperse; the principal trotting down the hall; the kid by his side, and a hard expression upon his face. I yank myself from Made and Ryan.

'Ms. Madden, office now!'

'Aye, aye, captain.' I salute, and stalk off. Going to the office is never a new thing for me. I'm basically sent there like every mother-fucking day, either for talking shit to the teachers, which is always great fun, purposely forgetting my homework assignments, or for becoming involved in school fights. That is a very frequent thing for me. I don't take bullshit from no one. I tried not take all the shit my mother said to me to heart, but that didn't work out. But these fuckers at school, I can handle their heart-wrenching insults.

I open the big, wooden door labeled 'office' and step inside. I slump into one of the office chairs, crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at the receptionist at the front desk. Her stare is just as hard. I toy with the lip ring that I have in, with my tongue, and lazily give the receptionist 'the-finger', gaining pleasure from the hurt look upon her face.

A minute or so later the principal enters the office. I lift my feet up and over the chair, knowing that the first rule of this office is to keep two feet on the floor. Apparently these fuck-tards think it will keep us students in line. Psh! Doesn't work for me.

'Ms. Madden, put your feet on the floor, and come with me into my office. I'll be calling your father. And starting tomorrow, you'll have three weeks worth of detention.'

With a small sigh, I stand from the chair, and follow the principal to his office, where he closes the door behind me, and offers me a chair. I sit, crossing my legs on his desk. He raises an eyebrow, warning me to stop what I am doing, but I just sit and stare, crossing my arms.

Okay, this loser does have a name; Mr. Jones, but I prefer 'the principal'. After all, that's what he is.

'Calling my dad doesn't scare me. Having three weeks worth of detention doesn't scare me either. I can do the time.' I say, not bothering to remove my feet. 'That bastard deserved what he got.'

'The principal' sat before me at his office chair, clapping his hands together and placing them underneath his chin. God, he looks gay.

'Believe me, Ms. Madden, I'll make sure it works.'

Ooh, is that a threat, I think to myself as 'the principal' turns away for a moment to phone my Dad. I sit more relaxed in my chair; a smirk on my face. Beating the shit out of that kid was worth it. No three weeks worth of detentions or what ever else the shit-head can cook up can take my pleasure away from me.

This should be an interesting meeting.
Sign up to rate and review this story