Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Adamo

Chapter 3:White Roses And A Red One

by lalalene 3 reviews

Chapter 3 is up Guys! Please Read and Review!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 715 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 3:
White Roses And A Red One

Theresa heard Time ticking away. She heard every second, every minutes , every petal falling off the flowers that Persephone had brought, every tear that her friend shed fall to the ground. She heard her time to live tick away.

Theresa's life had been, well, Different from other people. Growing up in a giant house, having everything you want. That can change a person. Most of her "Rich" friends had turned into snobs, talking about cuticles and which Gucci bag they were going to use that day. Theresa hadn't turned into a "rich bitch" as she called them. Her daddy had tried to keep his rebellious daughter in line, sending her to private schools, keeping her in things that a " proper young lady would do," like ballet, ( Theresa simply refused to go,) or playing the lyre, (she stuck with it-unhappily), but by the age of 7,Theresa had used her amazing Debate skill on her father, who reluctantly let her try Karate- by the age of Twelve she had her Black Belt. Many Private schools later, and countless presents from her father trying to get Theresa to behave like a good-girl. And then, on her 17th birthday, when she had been found by Crouns and Hermes, well that had been the start of a new life, one with her other friends, ones who weren't the snobs she was forced to hang around with or the perfect student at a private school. Theresa Could just be, well, Herself.

In one way, Crouns was one of the best things that every happened to her-she didn't have to smile and talk about stuff she didn't like with her roommates. She could be, Theresa, a (Almost) Regular Girl.

But now she laid on a white bed, in Chiron's study, waiting, preparing to go to Elysium. She was surrounded by her friends and gods- ones she knew very well, like Persephone, or ones she new less well, but still came from there far away land to see her off, like Hades or Poseidon.

"Theresa very essence of compassion, of duty, of style, of beauty." Hera Said, Her Eyes starting to tear up. "Theresa's song is ended, but the melody lingers on..." Hera wiped a tear from her eye - only for it to be replaced by another. Atalanta stepped forward, Tears falling fast from her eyes.

"I love you Terri, I always have, Always will," she whispered, as she placed a white rose, Theresa's Favorite flower on her chest.

Neil stepped forward, "Theresa, you where very cool, I loved your clothes-yah," he put a rose on her chest too.

Herry placed a rose on Theresa's bandaged chest, Whispering something that sounded like " like a sister."

Odie put the rose on her chest, and turned a tear falling from his eyes.

Archie put the white of his rose, " Sorry Theresa, Sorry."

Jay looked down at his feet, Thoughts flashed though his head, Theresa - Theresa, the Woman he loved, Dancing on the beach, New Years Eve, Valentines Day, Halloween, All the missions they had done together. It was his turn to say his Good-Bye.

He stepped up to her unconscious body-Trying to keep his Tears down. He was the leader, he had to be strong. A tear rolled down his face. He took a deep breath.

"Theresa, You, You are amazing, I- I love you."

He placed a red rose on her chest, it stood out vibrantly against the white roses.

Theresa heard Jay say "love." Her Heart Jumped. In Her head she said it-/ i love you, i love you too,/

"I love you too,Jay."

---------------------------------------

Well - a big week for Class of the Titans. Bard Goodfield's Blog got closed down, No CotT till February, And many of my ?Favorite writers are Quitting including GreekTitain, Jenniman(who quit a while ago) and finally Theresa599, just to name a few. A Very Sad week for FicWad and Class of The Titains.
"Her song is ended, but the melody lingers on" is an amazing Quote by Irving Berlin- Please keep writing - obey copyright laws (I DO NOT mean it as a offence to you know who) R&R. Oh and check out the Class Of The Titian Fan Fiction Stories on www.fanfiction.net

Love,
a Very SAD
LaLaLene
Sign up to rate and review this story