Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Adamo

Chapter 2: Red and White

by lalalene 3 reviews

The Heros have Beat Crouns, But one of there members faces Death. R&R (& Rate)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 483 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
White and Red


Jay woke up to the sound of his PMR buzzing. He flipped it open. " Hello Jay, Could you and the others come down here as soon as possible. Chiron and I would like to talk to you."

"Sure Hera, we'll be down there right away." Jay closed his PMR and turned around and started walking up the stairs, going to wake up the others. He was slightly miffed at Hera- He had been having a good dream. He had been dreaming about a Certain Red-Head.

Minutes later at the school, Jay stepped through the portal conveniently hidden in the schools janitor closet, and entered the Greek Gods home. There he saw Hera, Chiron and Persephone-along with Hades who had is arms wrapped around Persephone. Persephone Eyes were red, as if she had been crying.

As the rest of his team stepped though the portal, He walked forward towards his mentor. " Please have a seat." Hera said pointing towards the comfy chairs, next to her. Jay sat down, Herry next to him, Archie on his other side, Atlanta next to him. Odie sat down on the other side of Herry and Niel on a chair next to the coach.

Hera took a deep breath. "As you all know, your teammate Theresa was hurt in the final Battle against Crouns." The team nodded. They had all be worried Sick about the fighter. She had almost been cut in two by one of Crouns's Scythe. "We have tried everything to save her but,"

Chiron cut in. " If she doesn't Improve over the next few days we will have to pull the plug on her."

"Without us seeing her First!" Atlanta screamed to Hera and Chiron.

"That's exactly why we brought you here." Persephone said. "We want you to go see her. Maybe hearing her friends will be enough to pull her out of a comma." The heroes nodded. Jay couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Come on, I'll let you see her." Chiron said, leading them into his study.

Then they saw her.

Theresa's red hair fell around her white body, bandages around her waist, her face could and hard, but still beautiful, he green eyes closed tight.

Atlanta turned around and hugged Archie, crying, who hugged her back trying to comfort her, as well as himself, Herry felt as if he had just seen his sister, on her deathbed. Neil forgot about looks for once and started to cry into his hands, so did Odie.

And Jay fell to his knees crying.


---------------------

Lalalena here, I'm sorry it's really short and i didn't update quicker- i got grounded. i'm here to say i will try to update adamo or post something(maybe my onshot- almost done) on fridays.
so check up on fridays for storys by me. and i now Neil and odie were out of character.

Thanks, and R&R

Lalalena
Sign up to rate and review this story