Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Worst of the Worst

What Happen to Jess

by MCRlover08 1 review

Will The Helloween Horror make it big and well the lead singer find love.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 1240 words

0Unrated
Jess POV

I was sitting there humming one of MCR songs, when Frank comes up to me.
Hey whats going on? You look like you are bored? He said.
I said well nothing is going on and yes im bored.
He said wanna get wasted?
I said would they let me drink since Im not old enough?
He said umm Yea duh Brendon is drinking.
He handed me a wine cooler. I pushed it away and said no way, if Im going to drink I want the keg,bitch. He looked at me shocked. Then he left and brought back a glass that had the beer in it and i think it was budweiser, hold on let me taste it. Hell yea the best beer, its budweiser.
I drank like hell I have drank so much that I had lost count. I was sitting there when Bob comes up to me.
Hey Jessi, how old are you?
I looked at him and was thinking should I tell him or what.
I said umm 19 why. He said oh nothing just wondering. Cuz I think somebody like's you on this bus, but I not telling so yea, well later. I said bye.

Gerard POV

Holy Shit Frank had given Jessi a beer and she is totally wasted now. I'm going to have Chris and Dylan take her to the bus, before anything happens, I dont trust Bert or anybody of that matter. We are all drunk, well except for a few of us. Im not drunk but I had been drinking. Hey Dylan, take Jessi back to the bus, she needs the rest. Dylan said ok and told Chris to get his happy ass over here and help. Jessi couldnt even stand up so Dylan pick her up bridal style and carried her out. The rest followed.

Frank POV

Holy shit I cant believe that Jessi girl just got totally wasted and she not old enough. I thought she would be the goody-good girl, but I guess wrong. Wow!!!

Dylan POV

I cant believe Jessi got wasted. Man, Im use to it, cuz me and her would just hang out at her house and drink and I would be the one that wouldnt get drunk but she would. Man those nights were awsome, but the morning was hell, for some reason she would have a hangover and would be a royal bitch. I hope she isnt like that tomorrow.

Jessi POV

I woke up and was feeling really sick. I said Damn it, I got a fucking hangover. Damn. I walked out of the bunks. Well I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was still in my clothes from the day before so I went to the bunks and tried to change but I except on falling over. So finally Jackie came in and ask if I needed help. I said yea if you dont mind. She helped me and I went out in the kitchen area and I was shock to see Gerard and Frank there. I said what the fuck are you doing here? Frank said oh we want to see if you were okay, sorry for letting you drink so much. I said its no problem Im the one who drank it and got drunk. So dont be sorry. Im going outside. Jackie where are my fucking sunglasses. Jackie ran in from the bunks and said they are right here. Then she smiled at Frank and then went back to the bunks. I said oh yea she has the hot's for ya? Frank smiled. I said you loser and walked out. Dylan came up to me and said How are you feeling? I said umm hungover and being a royal bitch, you? He said oh nothing just that try not be a royal bitch okay, we want to make friends with people. Not have enemies. I said ok whatever. Just then Pete Wentz walks over to me and Dylan and said Hey, you guys are from Helloween Horror, right. I said yep Im Jessi the singer and this is Dylan. Dylan smiled and waved. Pete said well nice to meet you, but I was talking to Gerard and Brendon and they said you guys were really good, so when you play I will be watching, cuz I want to produce you, if thats alright. I screamed and said Its more than Alright. He laughed and said well I see ya later then. I regret screaming. Man I hate hangovers, there so fucking gay. man. I walked back to the bus and went in I heard a fall. So I ran to the bunk and there was Jackie and Chris, if you know what I mean. I yelled eww, thats totally nasty and hey wait get the FUCK off my bed. Damn it. You ruined my bunk. Dylan ran in and said what the OMG you guys were fucking, and on jessi's bed. WTF. Jackie was red in the face and Chris was red too, but laughing. I ran out. I was pissed. I was walking around when Frank ran up to me. He asked me what was wrong. I said oh nothing just that I seen Jackie and Chris fucking IN MY BED? Frank looked down and had a sad look on his face. I said oh shit Frank do you like Jackie, I didnt mean too. Frank said oh no way, I just remember something that Gerard told me. I said can I ask what would that be? He said yea we are leaving early and we wont see you guys anymore, inless we visit you or you come to one our concert or to our state. I said well I live in Chicago and I know some bryar's that live around my area, maybe one of them is Bob's house or something. Frank said what street. I said umm Gettingburg Lane. He said hold on, let me call Bob. He called Bob. Hey Bob what street do you live on. Oh really thats awsome cya later dude. He hung up and jumped up and down and said Jessi you live on the same street as bob.I said no way. thats WAY Sweet. we said bye cuz they had to play.

Two days later and I was bored so I decided to go over to Panic! bus. Spencer answered the door. I walked in and seen that Bert and Quinn was there. I said holy fuck. Bert said whats wrong. I said im trying to avoide you guys, you guys remember me to much of MCR. Bert said thats not nice. I said I know. sorry.

Two months has past and Pete had got us a deal. It was WAY sweet. We were in the recording studio and then Mark are producer comes up to us and said that we would be touring with some bands. We were suppose to meet them and IHOP or something. We got there and we went and waited for them to show up. I was in the bathroom and I walked out and none the less I walk out and I seen MCR and P!ATD. I went up to them and said Hey mother fuckers. Frank said that not nic Holy shit Jessi. Gerard said OMG way sweet. everybody said the same. It was going to be so much fun. touring with my two favorite bands. How sweet.
Sign up to rate and review this story