Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

Results

by Chatty_Pants 6 reviews

The results of the riddle

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 393 words

0Unrated
HEY! It's just me here to tell you the results of the riddle, what my disclaimer is, and some bad news. This isn't a chapter (obviously, I'm not even sure why I'm putting that sentence down) but it is the next best thing. Well, first things first, the winners. ON Ficwad the winner is (drum roll enters) Nuuoa Eclaire! And on fanfiction the winner is... The Wizard of Kazath! Congratulations to all of you who tried. I will send you my email of the stories later.
Next is that I have found my disclaimer. Located in the Forests of um... Tear (okay, so the name is from a book I read, so what) the only talking animal of its kind, introducing (dundundun!) the llama! I haven't named it yet but thank you Spenci (one of my best friends ever) for giving me the idea. For years we have been making fun of my last name. And in return, I have been fooling with hers. Ever since we met she has called me place name here Hamillama, and that is where I got the idea.
This is the last bit of news I have I promise. I have good news, and bad news. And just because of who I am, I'll be giving the good news first. I have half of two one-shots I am planning to write, I am even deciding of whether or whether not I should change one of them into a two-shot. It is already almost eleven pages long! The bad news is that my computer is broken. I haven't been able to type on it for weeks now and I won't be able to any longer until we buy a new motherboard. But I have been able to type in the computer lab during lunch for an hour. During that time I read other stories and type. Between all that I only have about 20-15 minutes of typing and I am not a fast typer. And this is where this notice was typed. That's all for my notices.

Ps: Oh, and can anyone on Ficwad help me. I want to change my account name but I don't know how. I have already changed it on fanfiction though. Thanks to anyone who can help! Also, read Spenci's story Finding Love. It's really good and it's under Bookcross overs. NOW I'm done.
Sign up to rate and review this story