Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Untitled

Prolog: The Mission

by I_am_Me 0 reviews

Okay. This is my first fanfic, and I don't know if I'll post any others after this. D&J are going out and no, I didn't plan that. It just wrote itself like that. What will happen if Delilah has...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 387 words - Complete

2Exciting
"Delilah and Nosey to big Al's office, please. Delilah and Nosey to Al's office."
Julius and Delilah were relaxing in a common room after studying all day. Well, Delilah wasn't relaxing so much as looking through her bomb defusion notes, but still. When Scarlett was finished talking on the P.A. system Delilah finally looked up.
"Huh?" she said. "Why does she only want me?"
"Yeah," said Julius. "I thought we were a team. You better go see what she wants."
"Are you sure? Maybe she made a mistake," Delilah said hopefully.
"No, it will be your mission. Go, I'll be fine," Julius said, not feeling fine at all.
So Delilah got up and left the common room, leaving Julius alone with his thoughts.
"Hello, Delilah. How are you today?" Scarlett asked.
"I'm fine, but why isn't Julius my partner for this mission?" Delilah demanded.
"Well, man, it's like this. Nosey's, like, the better spy for this mission," Al said.
"What?! But Julius and I are the top spies in the Academy! Why aren't we doing this mission together?"
"Well, kitten, Nosey looks more alike to you than Julius does. We're wanting you two to pose as fraternal twins. On the bright side, you're going to France for this mission," Scarlett said.
"You call that a bright side?" Delilah yelled.
"What, do you not want me as your partner?" asked Nosey, whom Delilah hadn't even realized was in the office with them.
"No, I do, it's just..." Delilah trailed off. "Okay, I'll shut up now."
"Good," said Al. "Are you ready to hear about the mission?"
Both Delilah and Nosey nodded their heads and Al proceeded to explain the mission.
"Okay, men, your mission is that you both are undercover at GIB HQ in Paris, France. You guys are posing as a set of fraternal twins, and are applying for office jobs at HQ. When successful, you will serve as inside intelligence for me. You have to leave after, at the most, six months, or else they'll get suspicious. It starts now (January) and will end in April to June. Any questions?"
Both Nosey and Delilah shook their heads.
"Good, you guys can go back to your rooms now. See you later, kiddos."
Delilah and Nosey said good bye to Al and Scarlett and left the office.
Sign up to rate and review this story