Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Untitled

Julius' Bedroom...

by I_am_Me 3 reviews

D&J talk in J's bedroom. I'm sorry that the chapters are so short. They seemed longer when I hand-wrote them.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 163 words - Complete

3Exciting
"Hey," Delilah said as she ran into Julius' room. She jumped on his bed, almost landing on top of him as he was reading lying down on his bed.
"Hey," Julius said, giving Delilah a quick kiss. "How's the mission?"
"The mission's good," replied Delilah, giving Julius a quick kiss back. "Apparently, the 'reason' I'm doing this mission with Nosey is because we look more alike." At this Delilah rolled her eyes.
"Really?" said Julius, interested. "What's the mission about?"
Delilah gave him a playful shove. "You're not supposed to be interested," she teased, but she still explained her mission.
"Really?" said Julius when she was finished explaining. "That sounds cool. Where is it and how long will you be?"
"Um... France and roughly between four and six months?" she said sheepishly.
"Really? Well then I must get my De fix now before it's too late," Julius said before proceeding to kiss her.
It wasn't five seconds later before they started making out.
Sign up to rate and review this story