Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Untitled

Leaving on the Jet Plane...

by I_am_Me 1 review

It's the morning that Nosey and Delilah are leaving. Apparently it's slightly sad.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 215 words - Complete

1Moving
(a/n: Big thanks to Darks, who's been pre-reading my story. You're my Muse! And she also had to deal with my butterflies about posting it. Thanks again!)

It was the morning that Delilah and Nosey were setting off for France. Delilah was going to fly the plane, for once.
"Take care my children, be safe," Scarlett said.
"Yeah, and, like, have fun men," Al said.
Scarlett and Al hugged Delilah and Nosey in turn. Julius walked off a bit and beckoned for Delilah to follow.
"Well, I guess this is it," Julius said, giving Delilah a hug.
"I guess," Delilah said, hugging back.
"Remember our 'rules' for keeping in touch. At least one letter a month, one call per week, and one e-mail per day, if not more," Julius said. (a/n: I got this from the Jessica Darling series, Sloppy Firsts, Second Helpings, and Charmed Thirds, by Megan McCafferty.)
"I'll probably do more than that," Delilah said.
"Me too," Julius said.
They shared one last kiss and one last hug. They held each other until Nosey finally yelled, "Come on already, Delilah!"
"Kay, coming!" Delilah yelled back. "Well, bye."
"Bye," Julius said, with tears watering in his eyes, but didn't cry.
Delilah's eyes were watering as well as she strode towards the plane.
Sign up to rate and review this story