Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Nine

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 0 reviews

Day Nine in the Big Brother House...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 5798 words

0Unrated
Helloooo... Well I decided update this because I got a lovely review from someone who is fast becoming my favourite reviewer... Lace! You know who you are!! Not that I play favourites of course... oh no... never do such a thing...

Still.... I would like to dedicate this chapter to the lovely Lace... who reads this on AFF.net! Thank you for your reviews! They make my day and give me the boost to write this fic!!!

Oh yes, and because I know it is bound to be asked by someone... Hannah shared a bed with Susan so there was still no extra bed for Harry.


Disclaimer - I don't own any of this, they belong to JK Rowling and... I realise that this is a bit late in the game, but who does own Big Brother? I thought it would have been George Orwell... but I have been told otherwise... Please if you do know then share! I would truly love to know... Channel4? Elstree?

Day Nine (Saturday)

Day nine in the Big Brother House.

Eight Twenty Three AM. Earlier the housemates were woken by the sound of thunder playing. For the first time, Draco and Harry both slept in the bed, and were up most of the night arguing. They have both been in the living area now since four o'clock this morning after being thrown out of the bedroom by the other housemates.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"I can't believe you got us thrown out of the bedroom Potter." Draco spat from his place on one of the couches in the living area, glaring at Harry who was innocently eating Ready Brek on the couch opposite.

"Me? I never got us thrown out! You got us thrown out Malfoy! You were the one who moaned and bitched all night!"

"You were the one to sleep in my bed, using the pathetic excuse of watching over my /hand/!"

"Your bed? Who said it was /Yours/? We have to share! And anyway I didn't hear you complaining!"

"I thought I might die! I'm delicate!"

"/Delicate/! Delicate my arse! You're about as delicate as your namesake!"

"Oh god, you two cannot possibly still be arguing! Did you actually get any sleep at all last night?" Blaise asked, walking in looking slightly dishevelled.

"No! And it was /his /fault!" They both yelled, pointing at the other boy and glaring.

"Please! Shut up! If you need to sleep then one of you go and sleep in mine and Seamus' bed, and the other your own bed! Everyone else is awake now anyway!" Blaise yelled in an unusual show of anger, effectively shutting both glaring teens up.

"Fine!" They both yelled before storming out of the living area and walking to the bedroom where the rest of the housemates were slowly beginning to emerge from.

"Like a bleeding cat and mouse those two." Blaise muttered to himself as he sat down and finished Harry's abandoned bowl of /Ready Brek/.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Last night Hannah was the first person to be evicted from the Big Brother house. Susan is in the Diary Room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Susan."

"Hello Big Brother."

"What can Big Brother do for you?"

"I just wanted to talk about the eviction last night."

"How do you feel about last night?"

"Sort of angry but not really surprised. It doesn't surprise any of us that the Hufflepuff are the first to be evicted... We are hardly the most popular house at Hogwarts. I think that that may be the plan of the rest of the housemates. Get rid of each house one by one."

"And what about those now friends with people of a different house."

"Them, I don't know? Maybe they are in it for themselves and are playing the others, maybe not. I just think that Harry, Draco, Blaise and Seamus will be the last people to leave this house. Not necessarily in that order of course, but still the last to leave."

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because they are the most popular out of all the other housemates... I really don't know. "

"What do you think will happen now that Hannah has left the house?"

"I don't know. Actually I do. The rest will gang up on the Hufflepuff's like I said. Draco will probably be at the front."

"What are your feelings on Draco?"

"What? Do you mean, do I hate him or something? No not really. I strongly dislike him, but that's about it. It isn't even that really. I suppose you could say I am indifferent towards him, but that would be lying as well. Malfoy hasn't really made an effort to be nice to me, whether in the house or out. I don't see why I should make the effort to be nice to him back."

"Thank you Susan, you may now leave the Diary Room."

"Thank you Big Brother."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eleven Thirty-Nine AM. Half an hour ago Draco and Harry were woken by sirens blaring into the house. Ten minutes ago, housemates were called into the living area for this weeks task.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"This is Big Brother. Will a housemate come to the Diary Room please."

"So who wants to go?" Blaise asked, looking around him at the rest of the housemates.

"No idea. I don't in any case." Draco said, crossing his arms across his chest and stifling a yawn. Harry blearily looked up at Blaise and shook his head before returning it back to it's place on Seamus' shoulder.

"I'll go. It is probably about another task. Be back in a minute." Susan said cheerily, walking to the Diary Room and entering it.

"Hello Susan."

"Hello Big Brother."

"Susan, on the chair are the instructions for this weeks task. During the task, housemates will be put into pairs. Because there is an odd number of housemates, this would mean that someone would be left without a partner. Susan, because you are the housemate who came to the Diary Room, you are the one without a partner. This will give you automatic immunity from the punishment of today's task. You may now leave the Diary Room."

"Er... okay. Thank you Big Brother."

Walking out of the Diary Room, Susan looked at the pieces of laminate in her hand and worried her lower lip between her teeth. Oh dear, this wasn't going to be good.

"So then Susan, what did they want?"

"They wanted to tell me about this weeks task."

"Ah, bit soon after the eviction, but what does it say?" Harry said, frowning slightly at the suddenness of the task and trying to ignore the feeling in his stomach.

"Right, um... first off, we have to get into pairs, that Big Brother have chosen, and then I will read out the rest." Susan said, feeling slightly worried when she glanced over the pairs. "Um, the first pair is Blaise and Lavender, next is Daphne and Padma, Draco and Justin, Harry and.. oh dear... sorry, Harry and Terry and Mandy and Seamus."

"What! Oh god, you have to be joking! What's the task?"

"Um... it says,

"Housemates, in your pairs you are to go out to the garden and work on a puzzle. In order to complete the puzzle you will have to work with you partner.

"The pairs that manage to complete their puzzle in the time given will be given a reward upon entering the main house, those who do not manage it in the given time, will be exempt from the reward. The odd one out, Susan, has been permitted immunity and thus automatically qualifies for the reward.


"So um... yeah, I suppose we should go out to the garden then." Susan suggested, leading the other, stunned housemates outside. Five minutes after they had been sitting in the garden. Looking at the impossible looking puzzles, Harry spun around, making the others look at him and then also turn to look at what had caught his notice.

The privacy guards were being lowered over the glass front of the house, making it impossible to see inside.

"Oh bugger. What do you think they are doing?"

"The punishment?" Justin squeaked, looking at the lowering blind in horror.

"Probably, well lets get on with this stupid puzzle shall we?" Harry said, sighing and sitting down at one of the tables, dragging a reluctant Terry down next to him and then spending the next five minutes listening to him bitch about not being pushed around.

On the bright side, it looked as though Draco was having just as much difficulty with Justin.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Twelve Eleven PM. The housemates have been outside working together now for the last twenty minutes. So far, only Padma and Daphne have managed to complete their task.

The doors to the main house are still locked and the Blinds are still down, meaning that the Housemates will have to stay in the garden until they are raised.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Terry for gods sake! It surely can't be that hard! We need to work together or else we will fail and personally I don't want to know what punishment they will have for us!" Harry yelled in exasperation, finally snapping after having been attempting to finish the puzzle on his own for the last fifteen minutes.

"Look Potter," Terry spat, making everyone in the garden look around and Blaise, Seamus and Draco's eye light up. "Just because you are perfect at everything you do doesn't mean that everyone else is."

"What has that got to do with the price of bread? You bloody Ravenclaw!!! You should be able to do this! Not me! I'm a Gryffindor! We're notoriously stupid!!!!": Harry yelled standing up and waving his arms around to try and get his point across.

"Well, you are certainly proving to be the poster child of that point aren't you!!" Terry yelled, also standing up and shoving Harry.

"Don't shove me you bloody reject of a Ravenclaw!!! Are you sure you didn't bribe the sorting hat?"

"How dare you! I'll have you know that I came in the top ten of our year in the exams last year!"

"How bloody marvellous for you! I came Third! Behind Draco and Hermione!!! So much or bleeding Ravenclaws! I don't actually think there was one in the top five!" Harry yelled back, the others by this point had abandoned their puzzle solving and were now avidly watching the argument between the two wizards.

"Well sorry for dragging you down with me!"

"So you bloody should be!"

"Of course, being so great and all should prove that you will be fine with this."

"Oh I can't be doing with you right now!" Harry said, shoving his chair out of the way so roughly that it fall over and storming over to the doors to go into the Bedroom, only to find that they were locked. "What!"

"Er... I think they're locked." Susan said timidly, before making a small noise of terror in the back of her throat and ducking behind Seamus when Harry turned to look at her.

"I know it's locked! I need to get something out of there!!!" Harry said, feeling the panic build in him and his right eye gave a twitch.

"Erm.. Pots are you okay?"

"Yeah Harry... you seem awfully stressed."

"I'm fine!" Harry snarled, before turning around and tugging on the door to the bedroom, before he gave up and kicked it.

"What do you need from there exactly?"

"Nothing. Let's just get this puzzle sorted shall we?" Harry said, walking back to the table he and terry had been stationed at and sitting down.

"Really Potter... Are you okay?" Draco asked, looking at him in a rare show of concern.

"I'm fine. Look let me just do this. Ah-ha!" Harry exclaimed suddenly, and then it was as if he had been taken over by some sort of demon.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"Shh! I'm concentrating."

"Really? Shouldn' you be working with Terry?"

"No! Now be quiet! And there is a T in Shouldn'T" Harry said, practically spitting the T out and making Draco flinch.

"Oh god, not that again. Please! Wha' is it wiv you and missin' le'ers ou' of words?" Draco asked, smirking at the way he made Harry visible twitch.

"You did that on purpose! Stop deliberately missing letters out of your words! They are there for a purpose so use them!" Harry yelled, trying to squash the now constant twitch in his right eye.

"Sorry 'Arry."

"H! There's an H in my name! Goddamit you stupid Dragon! Use the letters that are given to the words! What have they ever done to you to be massacred?" Harry yelled, before he grabbed a piece from in front of him, fixed it to the strange bulb fixture, gave a triumphant yell and turned the light on.

"Wow, you managed to do it on your own." Blaise commented, amazement clear in his voice.

"Damn right. There, now we can relax, knowing that we won't be punished." Harry said, smugly sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

A sudden gasp from Lavender made them all look at her as she and Blaise fitted the last part to their strange device and managed to create a small windmill.

"Hell yeah! Now then Pots, not that we have secured a place, I think you should explain to us what your hang up is about people leavin' letters out of words." Blaise said, turning on his seat and resting his chin on the back.

"There's a G in leaving and I don't have a hang up." Harry said, shiftly looking left and right and then sighing in defeat as Mandy narrowed her eyes at him. Moments later, she gave a triumphant smirk as she and Seamus both managed to finish their puzzle just as a claxon sounded, signifying there time up.

"Oh shit, we never finished it Fletchly." Draco said, groaning in despair and slamming his head on the table.

"Draco! Stop ruining your pretty face!" Blaise admonished, before turning to fix Harry with a piercing stare. "And don't think we have finished with you Mr. You will tell us what your hang up is!"

"Isn't it obvious? He has OCD. That's why he hates people leaving letters out of words, that is why he is surprisingly good at cooking and that is why he managed to complete the puzzle on his own once he gave it his full attention. My betting would be that he would be actually really good in Potions as well if it wasn't for Snape." Justin said suddenly in a surprising show of intelligence.

"Err... not to sound completely ignorant, but what's OCD?" Padma asked, confusion showing on her face. Everyone turned to look at either Justin or Harry, and Justin looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow.

Harry sighed and sank slightly in his seat, before facing the others and explaining. "Justin's right, I have OCD. It's short for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It means that I have certain... quirks and that I like things to be in a certain order. I can't take medication for it, because of something else that is none of your business. Happy now? I'm a freak who can't stand things to be out of order!" Harry snapped, crossing his arms back over his chest and scowling at the floor in a sulk.

"Ah, well... sorry." Blaise finally said in the uncomfortable silence. Another silence met this, until it was broken once again by another Slytherin. This time Draco. Who snorted in amusement.

"It's not funny!" Harry snapped.

"Sorry, but it really is! You're anally retentive!" Draco said, before giving in and falling on the floor in laughter.

"How is that amusing?"

"You need order... but you're stuck in the Wizarding world!" Draco explained, between chuckles... because Malfoy's don't giggle.

"Oh shut up Malfoy."

"This is Big Brother. Will housemates please enter the Main house now." The voice of Big Brother interrupted anything that Draco may have said in retaliation and the housemates all looked at each other before standing up and walking into the house.

They all stopped in shock upon entering the house.

Dividing the house in half, well more like two thirds and one third, were long metal bars dropping from ceiling to floor. The inside of the house had changed completely, the smaller side of the house had a small wooden table and chairs, that Draco personally thought belonged in the Wealsey hovel. The kitchen area was a side cabinet with a small sink, basic white china and a small gas stove. On the larger side, was a plush oak table with large comfy looking chairs. The kitchen area was all top of the range Muggle appliances.

Moving further inside, they found that the living area had also been unfairly divided in half. The smaller side had four small coloured bean bags, whereas the larger side had three large chaise-lounges and one large comfy chair. The floor of the smaller side was plain wood with a small white carpet, whereas the larger side had a large fluffy white carpet flooring.

They all stood on the larger side, wondering what Big Brother was playing at, though from their faces, it appeared that only Harry truly had any idea of what was going on.

"This is Big Brother. The Task was to work together to complete a simple electricity puzzle, thus ensuring your place in the Rich side of the house. Draco and Justin did not complete this task and thus will be living in the poor side of the house indefinitely. Terry and Harry will also be living in the Poor side as the punishment promised to Terry for breaking of house rules."

"Oh shit." Harry thought that summed it up nicely.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Two Twenty Four PM. Housemates have been separated into a Rich side and a Poor side now for two hours.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Upon being separated into their areas, they had learned that the changes didn't just stay in the main house. The Bedroom had been split up also and now the Poor side had three small camp beds with their clothes underneath them in small wicker baskets, whereas the Rich side had been enlarged in order to fit seven double beds in. The toilets had also been split up, leaving a small outside toilet for the Poor side and three luxurious toilets sporadically placed around the whole house on the rich side.

The Garden had been separated whilst they were all sitting in the living area, making it so that the Poor side had just about enough room to all fit on without bumping shoulders and had a small crumbling path leading to their side of the bedroom. The Rich side had a large garden complete with barbeque and sun lounges. The pool was also on that side of the garden and had been made larger.

They had now been separated like this for Two hours, and if Harry had to listen to Draco bemoan about being dragged down to the levels of the Weasley's or Justin scoff about how he wouldn't live so commonly, once more, he was not going to be responsible for his actions.

"Draco! Shut up!" Harry exclaimed, sitting on his small beanbag and ignoring the glare sent his way from said Slytherin.

"Surely you can't be happy here Potter?"

"No! The only reason I am here is because of Terry in the first place!" Harry said, trying not to yell at Draco and not succeeding.

"Fine Potter, just don't take it out on me."

"I'm not trying to take it out on anyone Malfoy, I am just a touch irritable. Look, I'm hungry, does anyone want me to make them something with the meagre food rations that we have been given?" Harry said, grumbling about the food rations under his breath.

"Sure. I'll help you if you want. I just want to do something!" Draco said, standing up and following Harry out into their small kitchen. Ignoring the others on the rich side who were all sitting at their large table, playing what looked to be exploding snap.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Blaise shouted, noticing the movement on the Poor side of the house and walking over to the bars separating them.

"Cooking." Harry said shortly, pulling out some pasta and a tomato sauce, before measuring the pasta and placing it into a pan with water. "Okay Draco, you cut up that onion and I will cut up the tomatoes, this will make the sauce go further okay?" Harry said, passing Draco the onion from the crisper in the fridge and grabbing a bag of tomatoes and taking out four fairly large ones.

"What are you cooking?"

"Food. Put the onions into the pan with a small amount of oil once you're done Draco." Harry added, before turning to his own task.

"Okay."

"Will you make us some food?"

"No! I am on the Poor side, and thus I will only make food for those on the Poor side, and even then, I will not constantly be the one doing the cooking. The others will do their share as well!" Harry hissed viciously, making Blaise flinch and step back from the bars, even though Harry still had his back to them.

"Haha Blaise, looks like you all really lucked out!" Draco added, turning around to smirk at sad wizard. Though the effect was ruined slightly by his puffy red eyes and runny nose. "Bloody onions." Draco muttered under his breath, before turning and putting them into the pan with the oil.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Four Fifty PM. Draco has been called into the Diary Room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Draco."

"Hey Big Brother." Draco said, smiling nervously.

"Draco. Last week you were punished for not completing a task. Your punishment was to have your luggage taken away from you."

"Yeah, I'd almost forgotten that."

"Big Brother has returned your luggage, you will find it in the store room. You may go and collect your luggage as soon as you leave here."

"Thank you so much Big Brother."

"You're welcome Draco. You may now leave the Diary Room and collect your luggage."

"Thank You. Thank you. Thank You!" Draco said, smiling slightly as he walked out of the Diary Room.

"What did they want Draco?" Harry asked once he had returned to the Poor side.

"They are giving me my luggage back. It's about damn time!" Draco said, heading straight for the storage room and practically hugging his suitcase once he got there.

"So does that mean I can finally have my own clothes back?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Yup! I finally get to stop looking like I have no fashion sense!" Draco said, as he dragged his trunk back to the bedroom and put it under one of the beds... coincidentally the same one that Harry's clothes were under.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Fifteen PM. The Rich side of the house have been given alcohol and food in order to have a barbeque. The housemates in the Poor side of the house have been given nothing.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"This is just plain cruel." Seamus muttered, though not stopping eating his burger. Blaise sat down next to him and smirked at where he was looking at the others in the Poor Side.

"Maybe, but it's their fault for not finishing the task.

"Harry finished it."

"True. Wanna give Harry a burger or something?"

"Yeah, but it's not completely up to us is it? I mean we would have to ask the others as well. I say we leave it, it will just cause problems on their side."

"What do you mean?"

"Terry."

"Ah, you've got a point there my son. So, what do you think about this ODC thing that Harry has?"

"It's OCD and I dunno. He never told me about it before and he has told me pretty much everything. He was probably diagnosed with it when he was a child or something."

"Yup. It is interesting though. I can't wait until we get to really irritate him." Blaise said with an evil smirk.

"Hmm... Mess around with his head at your own risk Blaise." Seamus told him with a matching smirk.

"We have bars separating us."

"That won't stop him if you really irritate him."

"We'll see. Shame that we have to do all the cooking though. I mean we need Harry!"

"Yep, one of the down sides of having Harry over on that side of the house."

"Do you think that they will really share the cooking duties?" Lavender asked, sitting down next to Seamus and joining in the conversation.

"Nope, not at all. Draco might, but the other two will never do any of the cooking for either Draco or Harry." Blaise said, narrowing his eyes at a sulking Terry.

"What makes you say that Blaise?" Seamus asked, looking at where Draco had just said something to make Harry laugh.

"There is already a divide on that side of the house. It is Draco and Harry against Justin and Terry. Neither of the latter will do anything to help the other two." Blaise said, shrugging his shoulders and then standing up and walking back to the barbeque where Daphne was cooking more burgers.

"Well, if he is right, we will have to do something soon. I don't want Harry in trouble before the second week is over." Lavender said, before also standing up, brushing the stray grass off her and then walking back over to Padma, leaving Seamus on his own to contemplate what the other two had said.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Twelve Oh Seven AM. Everyone in the Rich side is in bed asleep. Draco, Harry and Justin are all awake and are talking in the living area.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"I just don't think this is fair." Justin said, making Harry internally role his eyes at the snob in front of him.

"That is the point of this. Notice how they called it punishment? I thought that would have given it away that it wasn't going to be fair."

"Hmm. Well I still think that they should have given us something else tonight."

"Again, I am going to stress the point of punishment. Do you want to say one more time, just so that you can get your tiny little brain around it?"

"I think you may have to Harry, I have this awful feeling that he is going to whinge again." Draco said, smirking at the now bright red Hufflepuff.

"No I know what you are saying, it's just the principle of the whole thing."

"Well, how about we get our own back on the Rich side of the house?" Draco asked, smirking at the baffled faces on the other two.

"How do you mean?"

"We can try and steal some of their stuff."

"Er... not to be completely stupid, but how?" Harry asked, raising a confused eyebrow up at Draco.

"Do we have anything long?"

"What like?"

"A stick of something."

"|Oh yes, I just happen to carry sticks around with me all the time. Do you want me to check that hand of yours? I think it must be infected for you to be spewing off things like this."

"My hand is perfectly fine thank you very much. Fine, I know what we can use." Draco said, leading the other two back outside into the garden.

"That."

"It's on the Rich side."

"Yes but"

"But what?"

"But we can reach it if one of us lies on our stomach and grabs it."

"You mean me, don't you."

"Well yes. Will you do it?"

"fine, but if we get into trouble, then you are taking the slack."

"What's the slack?"

"|Oh forget it." Harry grumbled, lying on his stomach and reaching through the bars to grab the medium sized stilt lying on the floor. Grabbing it, he quickly pulled it towards him and then pushed himself up pulling the stilt through the bars and handing it to Draco.

"Now will you tell us the point of this?" Justin asked timidly.

"Yeah, we can knock things off the sides and then drag them back, using this."

"Okay... but what about the noise?"

"Fine... we can put something on the end, like a sheet or something. It can catch the thing then."

"It would have been easier if we had both the stilts."

"Brilliant idea Harry! Now just lie down and reach for the other one!"

"Oh for gods sake, when will I ever learn to keep my mouth shut?"

Five minutes later and Harry had the other stilt, whilst Justin returned with a sheet from one of the two empty beds.

"Okay, so we tie the two ends together and two of us working together, will use them to grab things off the sides that we want. Where should we start?"

"I say we grab the pack of cards from the table in the dining area."

"Good idea Justin. Let's go." Harry whispered, leading the way back, holding one of the stilts, whilst Draco held the other and Justin held the sheet.

Standing opposite the table. They pushed the two silts through two different gaps and then tied the sheet to the two ends, creating a sort of hammock between the two.

"Okay Draco, together we have to put this over the cards, and try and get the ludo as well, and then we will push them to my side of the table and I will put my silt over the edge and you carry on pushing, I will try and catch it, then we quickly pull it back to us." Harry whispered. Draco nodded and the two carried out Harry's plan.

"Careful you two. Bit to the left, there you have them both and the chess set. Now, carefully start moving to the side. There there. Wait! Slow down a bit Draco, Harry you need to put it a bit more under the edge of the table. There you have it. Now Draco start pushing the things off the edge, Harry you're going to have to keep hold of your stilt. Hang on let me help you as well." Justin said, sitting next to Harry and grabbing the end of the stilt with him and holding it steady. "Now Draco."

"Got it."

"One's dropped in, two, there got them. Okay Draco, now we will have to both work together to pull them back. On three start reeling them in. One. Two-"

"Wait!"

"What is it Draco?"

"Why don't we put the sheet so that it is draggin on the floor, that way it should be easier and if something does falll out, then it won't make too much noise."

"Good idea and there is a G in dragging by the way."

"Not now Harry. Okay, on the count of three again. One. Two. Three." Slowly they worked together the pull the stilt and sheet, complete with stolen games, back to them. Finally they managed it, and Justin quickly grabbed the cards and two games and pulled them through the bars.

"Well I must say this is probably the most fun I've ever had in this house so far." Draco muttered, untying his stilt and then pulling them both through the bars.

"What next?"

"Alcohol!" Draco whispered, pointing to the bottles of beer on the kitchen side.

"Okay, but this is going to make some noise."

"True, but if we are quicker this time, then we will hopefully get them through before anyone wakes up, if they do."

"Alright. Lets go then."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Twelve Fourty AM. Harry, Justin and Draco are all in the living area, playing cards and drinking the alcohol that they stole earlier.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Well I must say, well done people!" Harry congratulated, taking a swig from his second bottle of beer and beginning to feel the effects.

"Ever notice how stolen alcohol always tastes better than that which you are allowed to drink?" Draco asked, looking at his bottle and then turning back to the others.

"Yup. Haha! Take Two Draco."

"Oh that isn't fair!"

"Take them." Justin said, narrowing his eyes at Draco.

"Fine. Your go Harry."

"Reverse."

"Take two Justin."

"Take four Harry."

"Snigger. Take six Draco."

"WHAT!"

"Shh! They'll wake up!"

"Six! That's just mean! I'm never going to win this stupid game."

"Oh just take the cards." Harry said, then smiling when Draco huffed but took the eight cards from the face down deck.

"Skip."

"Damn, I only have one card!"

"Shame Harry, You have my deepest sympathies, really. Clubs." Draco said, putting a, ace down.

"Damn. Can't go."

"Neither can I."

"Nope, me either anymore."

"Why did you chancge it to clubs then?"

"Knew that was one of the ones you didn't have."

"Well that's mean!"

"Backfired somewhat."

"Shut up Justin."

"Fine, just saying though. Hearts."

"Aha! I win!"

"Oh who didn't see that coming? You've only won every game that we have played so far."

"Ooh, who's a sore loser."

"Want to play Ludo? Harry may not win that one."

"Okay, explain the rules."

"You choose a colour, then you role the dice and basically the aim of the game is to get your little counters out of that place there and into the centre places. The only way to get them out of the prison that they are in now, is to role a six. Every time to role a six you can free another counter. You also get to role again."

"Do they have monopoly on that side?"

"Dunno. Shall we have a look after we've played this?

"Why not."

"Okay then. Draco you roll first, being the purest of blood here." Harry said mockingly, ducking the swat that was then aimed at his head.

"Okay, so I rolled a five, what does that mean?"

"It means that you don't get to move and Justin rolls."

"Well that's not fair."

"Life isn't fair. Now shut up and let us play the game."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

A/N - Well that's it for Day Nine. I thought I would end it at that or it would become kind of redundant. Next chapter, Day Ten, will show you the reactions of the Rich side, when they realise that they no longer have some items. Also, Harry finally loses it... but at who? Draco, Terry or Justin? Snicker It is quite amusing really. Well, until next time! See ya peeps! Ooh and review if you really want to make me smile!

Oh yes, the card game that they are playing at the end by the way is Take Two if you didn't know. Quite a fun game but it is best to play with more than two players. I'm sure the rules to play can be found somewhere on the internet.
Sign up to rate and review this story