Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Big Brother

Day Ten

by SheWhoCannotBeTurned 1 review

Day Ten in the Big Brother House

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry, Justin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Padma, Seamus Finnigan, Other - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 6820 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Big Brother, they belong to JK Rowling and George Orwell respectively.

Day Ten (Sunday)

Day Ten in the Big Brother House.

Nine ten Am. Terry, Justin, Draco and Harry are al still asleep in the Poor side of the house. Draco and Harry have been forced to again share a bed. Most of the housemates on the rich side of the house have woken up and are in the bedroom talking quietly.


IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"So then what shall we do today?" Seamus asked, yawning and stretching in his bed, being careful not to wake those still sleeping.

"Dunno. Strange that Big Brother hasn't woken us up today with some sort of Merlin awful sound like normal." Blaise noted, scratching the back of his neck.

"Maybe they decided to treat us to a lie in." Susan said quietly, before yawning and getting out of her bed.

"Why today and not yesterday?" Seamus asked, getting out of his bed and walking with Susan to the bathroom.

"No idea. It was just a thought."

"Meh, I don't think anyone will truly work out how the mind of Big Brother works. In fact the thought makes me shudder." Seamus said, between brushing his teeth.

"I agree. So shall we just relax today? Play some card games and so on."

"Yep, maybe we can convince Harry to cook for us all and pass it through the bars."

"I don't think he will somehow."

"Nah, neither do I. Ah well it is worth a shot." Suddenly, Seamus and Susan jumped as the sound of yodelling played through the house, making everyone else groan and try to hide their faces under pillows.

"I guess they weren't going to lets us have too long a lie in after all."

"It would seem not my fair Hufflepuff. It would seem not." Seamus said, and then walked back out of the bathroom and into the bedroom just in time to see a moaning and slightly hung-over Draco fall out of the bed he was sharing with Harry.

"Ow! What the bloody hell is that noise?" Draco asked, pinching the bridge of his nose to try and ebb the headache that was currently pounding in his head.

"Someone yodelling." Came the muffled reply from Harry.

"Ugh. It is too loud! I have a splitting headache."

"Take a pain killer."

"A what? Potter, take your head out from underneath that pillow."

"Now Draco, surely after sleeping in the same bed, we can drop the formalities and start calling each other by our Christian names." Blaise couldn't help but snort with laughter at the gob smacked expression on his friends face at what Harry said.

"Potter! There was nowhere else to sleep! I had no choice! Stop making it sound like we... we..."

"Jumped each others bones?"

"Yes. No! Stop putting words into my mouth Potter! I'm too hung-over for this." He muttered, making Terry, who had just emerged from underneath his covers, look at his suspiciously.

"Sorry Malfoy, I couldn't help it. So what do you wanna do today?"

"Dunno."

"Take Two? No! I know! Rummy! Have you played that before? Hmm... I could also teach you the delights of speed!"

"What are you talking about Potter?"

"Hmm?" Harry asked, looking at him curiously. "Did you just say something?"

"I asked what you were talking about."

"Why are you still sitting on the floor?"

"Stop changing the subject."

"I'm gonna cook breakfast."

"Argh! What is wrong with him?" Draco asked, watching Harry walk out of the bedroom and head to the kitchen in confusion.

"I have no idea. I have been trying to figure him out since first year. Still haven't." Seamus admitted with a shrug, pulling on his jeans and then walking out of the bedroom whistling.

"Bloody Gryffindors." Draco muttered to himself, before he pushed himself off the floor and started to rummage through his suitcase for something to wear, relishing in having to wear his own clothes for the first time in over a week.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Erm... where have our cards gone?" Harry looked at Draco when Susan voiced that question to the others, and then followed him discreetly to the toilet in the main house.

"Do we tell them or shall we just let them figure it out?" Harry asked, putting the seat down on the toilet and sitting on it, Draco looked at him and leaned against the door, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I say we let them figure it out themselves. They will soon anyway when we start to play cards of chess or something like that."

"Okay, we aren't going to give them back, so they will just have to deal with it."

"Very Slytherin of you. We will have to convince Justin not to give it back to them, he is a Hufflepuff after all... misplaced loyalties and all."

"Hmm... true. You will have to just use all of that Slytherin charm that I am sure you have bundles of and make sure that his said misplaced loyalty is in you then."

"Or I could just threaten him into not giving it back."

"Or you could do that." Harry admitted, nodding his head at him in acquiescence before standing up and walking over to the door that Draco was still leaning on. "Well shall we leave here and finish making breakfast then?"

"Sure thing Pots."

"Hmm... what is it with you Slytherin's calling me that?"

"Better than Potty."

"True." Harry admitted, before following Draco out of the toilet and walking back to their now boiling milk. Harry poured the milk into two bowls and mixed up their /Ready Brek /(A/N - I actually think it is becoming an obsession) and walked back to the table with Draco in tow.

"So what were you saying about speed or something."

"Oh it's another Muggle card game that I occasionally played with Hermione. It is really quite fun actually but only two players can play if you only have one deck." He said, spooning some /Ready Brek /into his mouth and shrugging his shoulders.

"So how do you play?"

"Oh well you split the deck in half, and well it's really hard to explain without the cards. If you wanna learn later then we can play it!" Harry said, glancing slyly over into the Rich side, and sniggering when he heard Susan question about the missing cards once again.

"Okay sure, I might as well go completely Muggle and learn their weird card games as well."

"Well there is one game that I am sure you would love and do so well at."

"What?"

"Cheat."

"Pardon?"

"It's called Cheat and well the aim of the game is to... well... Cheat." Harry said with a shrug, trying to ignore the disbelieving look on Draco's face.

"So let me get this straight. There's a Muggle card game in which you have to /cheat /to win?"

"Er... yeah, basically. You have to get rid of all your cards, because the deck is split between however many players there are. If you are caught out cheating then you have to take up all the cards that have been placed down. If you try to catch someone out but they are in fact telling the truth, then you have to pick up all the cards."

"I'm assuming that you have to put them down in order then?"

"Yep, either the same value, one up or one down. Once you have gotten rid of all your cards, you are out. If more than two people are playing, then the rest carry on, and the one that has gotten out, can still declare someone a cheater."

"Right. Well I want to play that one and kick your goody goody Gryffindor arse."

"Yeah right Malfoy, you wish."

"You want to go against a /Slytherin /in a game called Cheat? You the Gryffindor?"

"Ah but am I just a snake in a den of Lions?"

"Fine, we'll have a game. But I also want to play Speed as well."

"That's fine. I can deal with that. I'll teach you that as well."

"Good, looks like we will have something to do today after all. Hows about in a bit we have a house face off in cheat. See which house brings out the better..."

"Cheater?" Harry suggested innocently.

"Yeah... I mean No! Do you always have to twist my words?"

"Hmm? I fancy a bacon sandwich. Do we have bacon?"

"What are you on Potter?"

"Ritalin."

"Pardon?"

"Oh nothing, it was a joke. Haha, you know."

"Yeah sure. How about you teach me how to play Speed then?"

"Sure thing. Then the house face off."

"Okay, inside or out?"

"Less chance of them noticing in here. Plus there really isn't much room outside, so well play it on here. We will need a table too really, so yeah."

"Right, go grab the cards then Potter and we can have a game."

"Rightio." Harry said cheerfully, standing from the table and walking into the living area. He grabbed the cards from where they had stashed them (under a beanbag... resourceful) and then walked back to the kitchen, where, in a fit of the crazies, Draco had taken it upon himself to be helpful and had actually cleared the table!

"Wow, okay then, here's how you play." Harry said, after they had both sat down facing each other. Harry shuffled the cards quickly and then began to deal them all out. "We each start with twenty-six cards each. Then you set them out like so." Harry said, then proceeded to lay five cards down, all facing down except the one on the end on his left. Then he began to place another row on top of that one, leaving the one on the end alone, and facing the card next to it, face up. He carried on like that until all five miniature decks had the card on the top face up. "Okay, so you set your cards out like that." Harry then waited for Draco to copy. And he placed the remaining cards on his right, face down.

"Like that? Does it matter what side I place the remaining cards."

"Not really, but you may find it easier to have them on your right."

"Okay, now what?" Draco asked, placing his remaining cards on his right.

"Now we begin. Okay to the aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards and make your opponent have the whole deck. After three, we will both take the top card from the pile and place them side by side in the middle of us. Then we have to put the cards down in order, either one up or one down. So for example, an eight and an ace were down. If I had both a two and a nine, then I could put them both down."

"Right." Draco said slowly, narrowing his eyes at the place between them both.

"Got that?"

"Yeah, I think."

"Good. Now remember one thing."

"What's that?"

"The name of the game. One. Two Three." Harry said, shocking Draco at the suddenness and then got completely lost in the game, both sets of hands a blur as they got rid of their cards, until finally neither could go and both only had about five cards remaining."

"Now what?"

"Now we have to place another card down on our piles from the deck."

"Okay, one question though before we do."

"What's that?"

"What do we do when we have managed to get rid of all our cards?"

"Ah, then you have to make a grab for the smallest deck. Be warned, that is when it gets truly erm... violent."

"Right, scared Potter?"

"You wish. One Two. Three." Again they placed their cards down as quickly as they could before Harry suddenly lunged for the smallest deck (which had amazingly only ten cards in it.) and flinched as he felt Draco slam his hand down on top of his. "Ow."

"Sorry Potter. Now what?"

"Now we go for round two, and we keep doing this until one of us has no cards left."

"Bring it on then Potter."

"You're going down Malfoy."

"Yeah right! Three. Two. One!"

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eleven Fourteen AM. Draco and Harry have been playing a card game now for just over an hour. Neither has yet managed to get rid of all his cards.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Wow, Harry and Draco are actually really getting along." Blaise commented to Seamus, watching the two play a furious and fast card game, of which they had been playing now for quite sometime.

"Yep, maybe being placed in the Poor side together is doing them some good."

"Hmm. Hey! They're our cards!" Blaise suddenly exclaimed, walking over to the bars and looking at the two, suddenly Draco slammed his hand down on the table, startling everyone in the room and wincing himself at the pain.

"I win! Haha! I beat Harry Potter at something! Oh yes! Slytherin's rule!" Draco said, jumping up from his seat and then falling back down when he realised that he couldn't actually feel his legs.

"Yeah you won. With /our /cards!" Blaise shouted furiously, lunging through the bars to try and grab the cards back.

"No way Blaise-y boy! These are our cards now!" Draco said, waving his finger in front of the furious brunets face.

"Yeah Blaise. As the muggles will say, possession is nine tenths of the law."

"What!"

"You heard me."

"We are in the wizarding world, that doesn't apply, thus they are ours!"

"Technically we are supposed to be acting like muggles, thus it does. They're ours." Harry said, smirking and getting a small look of respect from Draco.

"Oh fine, keep them. I hope you burn in hell!"

"Bit harsh don't you think? I mean they are only cards after all." Draco murmured, before piling all the cards up and putting them back in the box and taking them far away to their side of the kitchen, away from a lunging Blaise and slightly amused Seamus.

"You... You... You meany!"

"Oh harsh words. Did you hear that Draco, we're meanies. It breaks my little Gryffindor heart being called that." At this, Blaise literally growled and Seamus burst into laughter.

"Give. Them. Back." Blaise order through gritted teeth.

"Er... no, I quite like them here on this side. So Draco, fancy a game of Ludo?"

"I think Terry and Justin are playing it. Chess?"

"Sure." Harry agreed, and they both walked back to the living area.

"Oi! Come back! They're both ours as well! You bloody thieving little!!!!!!!"

"Er... Blaise, perhaps you should calm down a bit. They are only games after all. We still have other things to amuse ourselves with." Seamus said in a pacifying manner. Blaise nodded and walked out to the garden. Seamus physically winced at the yell that came moments later.

"THEY TOOK OUR STILTS!!!!"

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Two Thirty-One PM. Blaise and Seamus are both in the garden, muttering about the Housemates on the Poor side. All the housemates on the Poor side are in the living area talking.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"I just want to know what /really /happened that night?" Terry said, ignoring the furious whispering coming from Justin.

"This is getting boring Boot." Harry said, stifling a yawn to get his point across and making Draco cover a smirk with his hand when Terry narrowed his eyes.

"Well I want to know whether I am stuck in a house with a psychopathic murderer." As he said this, even Terry knew he had gone too far.

"What did you say." The temperature in the room dropped dramatically, making Draco wish that he had decided to take a nap instead.

"I- I said..."

"I heard what you said Boot. Want to know what I will tell you? Yes I am a murderer and do I regret it? No. Am I psychotic? Probably. Are you in danger? Most assuredly." Harry said icily before suddenly lunging at Terry, before even Justin and Draco could react to stop him, and landed on top of the Ravenclaw.

Harry grabbed his collar and pulled the now terrified Ravenclaw close to his face. "Listen closely Boot. You will regret what you just said and you will never talk to me ever again. Do. You. Hear. Me?" Harry asked, shaking Terry with each word asked.

"Y-y-yes." Terry managed to stutter out, looking on in horror as both Draco and Justin tried furiously to help him, though Draco didn't look like he was trying to hard to be honest.

"Come on Potter, snap out of it. He is stupid and didn't know what he was saying. You don't want to get kicked out just beca-"

"Will Harry come to the Diary Room immediately please." Draco looked up as he was interrupted and then glanced at Harry, who pushed Terry back to the ground, and then stood up and walked to the Diary Room without looking back.

"Harry."

"Big Brother." Harry replied once he had sat down in the large chair.

"Harry we have called you in here to keep you away from Terry. You will stay in here until Big Brother can be sure that you will no longer be a danger to your fellow housemates. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Harry said shortly, before slumping down in the chair and huffing. In his head he began to sing 'A hundred Botttles of Beer on the Wall.' To pass the time and to try and calm himself down.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Draco watched Harry disappear into the Diary Room and then spun to face Terry, eyes blazing.

"You had better hope that he hasn't been thrown out Boot or else you will regret it for the rest of your days in here." Terry just gulped and nodded quickly, before standing up from his place on the floor and glancing fearfully at the Diary Room entrance.

"This is Big Brother. Terry, you will now have to live in the Rich side of the room. Please collect your things and use the door provided as soon as possible."

Terry glanced up in shock and then smirked. "Looks like I will be safe from Potter after all. Have fun on this side won't you?"

"You aren't well liked on that side much either Boot, so I would watch out and always sleep with one eye open." Terry's cocky posture seemed to falter slightly after that, but then he raised an eyebrow and walked off to the bedroom to pack.

Ten minutes later and Terry had finally walked into the Rich side, before the bars shut again behind him and all evidence of there having been a door there disappeared. It wasn't long after that that Harry was finally allowed out of the Diary Room, much the relief of many of the housemates.

Harry walked over to where Draco was sitting, making a house out of the cards and sat down opposite him.

"Where's Boot?"

"Rich side?"

"What!"

"I suppose it is a) for his protection as he is too stupid to not antagonise you and b) as punishment to you fro actually almost pummelling him into the ground. Wish you had." Draco added darkly, glaring over at where Terry was talking and laughing with Mandy and Daphne. Harry chuckled slightly before sinking a bit more into his seat and glancing over at Terry, who was now laughing whilst occasionally glancing over at Harry.

"I couldn't help myself. He was just so... so... I can't even find the words to describe him!" Harry said, pulling on his hair in frustration and trying to ignore the laughing Terry, whilst internally wanting to throttle the snot-nosed little wanker.

"Oi Potter! Shame you weren't thrown out, but I suppose being the /saviour /of the wizarding world means that you get special treatment."

"Amazing how he sounds like an eleven year old me."

"I agree."

"God, I can't believe I was like that. Potter, curse me if I ever behave like that again."

"Gladly Malfoy." Harry said, smirking at him and then chuckling when the card house collapsed, making Draco huff and cross his arms in a sulk.

"So Potter! Trying to hit on poor Draco?"

"Shut up Boot, you have no idea what you are talking about, and you sound like an immature five year old."

"Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before the killer of the Dark Lord, hooked up with said Dark Lords right-hand man and was future Death Eater extraordinaire." This, it seemed, was too close to the bone for Draco as he suddenly stood up and lunged at the bars, reaching through them and making Terry flinch back in fear.

"Come here and say that you spineless little Raven!" Draco yelled, struggling to reach for Terry. Harry rolled his eyes and then sauntered over to Draco to pull him back before he bruised himself.

"Ignore him Draco."

"Yes Malfoy, ignore me. Listen to your boyfriend."

"I swear to god Boot." Draco said through clenched teeth, still struggling to reach him. By this point every housemate in the house had come inside to see what the fuss was about.

"What Malfoy? You'll take me to the Dark Lord? He's dead, did you not get the memo?"

"You know Boot, it's funny how the only other people, beside yourself that is, that referred to Voldemort (insert flinch) as the Dark Lord were his followers. Strange coincidence that." Harry said lightly, whilst gently tugging on Draco to pull him away from the bars, getting help from Blaise who was pushing form the other side gently.

"What are you accusing me of Potter? Being a Death Eater?"

"I said no such thing. I was just making a casual observation. Now if you don't mind, me and Draco are going to have a game at Cheat to see which house truly has the best poker face." Harry said, giving Draco one final tug and walking out of the living area and into the kitchen where the table was.

Draco followed moments later, carrying the cards in his hand and walking over to sit opposite Harry.

"Thanks for sticking up for me back there Harry." Draco said softly, the use of his first name not being lost on Harry.

"It's okay Draco, now are you ready to be beaten by the almighty Slythindor?"

"Slythindor? Where do you come up with these Pots?"

"My amazingly complex mind. Now then you can be a Gryfferin if you want?"

"No thanks, I'm one hundred percent Slytherin."

"Well, you are about to be slaughter in a friendly game of Cheat by the first and only Slythindor!" Harry said, relishing in making Draco laugh, and noticing the way his whole face seemed to light up.

"You wish Pots. You wish."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Five Fifty-Three PM. It has been just over three hours since Terry was moved into the Rich side of the house. Since then, Justin, Draco and Harry have been playing cards games to keep themselves amused, much to the disgust of those on the Rich Side. Seamus and Lavender are currently trying to persuade Harry to cook for them.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Come on, please Harry?" Lavender whined, ignoring the snickering coming from Draco and Justin.

"No. You are on the Rich side, I'm on the poor. Of course, I might...." Harry said, smirking in a way that disconcertingly reminded them of Draco.

"What?" Seamus asked slowly, narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the self proclaimed Slythindor.

"Well, seeing that this is the poor side, then I guess you can work out for yourselves that we have less rations than you. Give us some of your food for each day and I might consider cooking for you." Harry said, with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Sadly, both Seamus and Lavender missed this clue that something was suspect about the offer as they were distracted by Draco, who seemed to be choking on his drink.

"Okay... you have a deal."

"Great! Can we have some mince, maybe some chicken as well. Do you have peppers? Great give us a few of them. Um... I think we need more spaghetti as well, and maybe some more tomatoes wouldn't go a miss. Anything else?"

"Onions." Draco mentioned off handedly.

"Great idea! Onions as well, oh and bacon if you have any! I really fancy a bacon sandwich. Hmm... fancy playing Ludo you two?" Harry suddenly asked, making the other four look at him strangely.

"Er.... Sure?" Justin said, looking at Draco, who just shrugged, in confusion

"Great! Ooh need to cook, so I was thinking Spaghetti bolognaise for tonight? Yeah? Great! Lets play Ludo!" Harry exclaimed, standing up suddenly and making the others jump, and Susan and Padma look over curiously from where they were chatting about something.

"Er... Harry, are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah! Why shouldn't I be. Am I acting different?" Harry asked, sitting down again, before he shifted in his seat, before he began to tap a tuneless song on the table with his fingers.

"Yes Potter, you are acting differently. Now I know that I thought you were irritating before, but compared to this you were relatively normal! Will you sit still and stop that damned tapping!" Draco exclaimed suddenly, making Harry guiltily look down at his hands in shock, as though he wasn't aware of what he was doing, then he closed his eyes as if in thought.

"Ah damn, I know why. Hang on. Be back in a bit. Then Ludo!" Harry said, before walking off, whistling to himself.

The four left behind followed him to the doors, leading to the bedroom with their eyes, before slowly turning back around to face each other.

"Well that was weird."

"Indeed. I don't think I have ever seen him like that." Lavender mused, occasionally glancing back to where they had watched Harry leave.

"I have. Occasionally he gets like this, then he disappears into his room, grabs something from his trunk and then disappears behind his curtains on his bed for a couple of seconds. When he returns he is relatively back to normal. Don't know what he does though."

"I'm gonna find out." Draco said suddenly, standing up and walking out of the kitchen to the garden and then into the bedroom, where a flustered Harry was sitting on his bed, looking at something with his back facing to Draco.

"Pots?" Draco asked, making Harry jump then hurriedly hide something back in the wicker basket that had his clothes. Draco narrowed his eyes, making a plan to look in there at a later date and walked over to where Harry was sitting with his hands in his arms.

"Hello Draco, what can I do for you?" Harry asked once Draco had moved to sit on the bed opposite him.

"Just wondered what you were doing in here." Draco asked nonchalantly, looking at his nails instead of looking at Harry.

"Oh I just forgot something. Er... yeah I need to go to talk to Big Brother about something, see you in a bit." Harry said quickly before standing up and walking out of the bedroom, Draco watched him go before standing up and quickly following him.

"Hey! Potter! Wait! What are you talking about? Why do you need to talk to Big Brother?" Draco asked, grabbing Harry's arm and stopping him once he had caught up, just inside of the kitchen.

Seamus, Justin, Lavender and Blaise, who had just joined the others, were watching intently, wondering what was going on.

"Frankly Malfoy, that is none of your business. I need to talk to Big Brother about something and that something does not include you. So would you kindly let go of my arm please." Harry said in an icily cool voice, making the others shudder and Draco to instantly let go of his arm.

"We just wanted to know." Draco added sulkily, as Harry stormed off and hit the button to enter the Diary Room.

"Yes well, next time, kindly refrain from pretending to care." And with that said, Harry opened the door to the Diary Room and entered, slamming it shut behind him.

"Well that went well. Do you have any idea what he was doing?" Seamus asked after a few moments of silence.

"Nope, no idea."

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hello Harry."

"Hey Big Brother."

"What can Big Brother do for you today?"

"I need something. Erm... I have a prescription and well... I'm running out. I was wondering if I could get some more. I'm sure that Remus has the needed forms and proof and so on."

"What do you need Harry?"

"Um... Ritalin. I've run out and well I don't want to drive my housemates up the wall more than I already do. It has already been hard hiding the fact that I have ADD from everyone since I arrived at Hogwarts and Remus is the only person who knows... well at least until everyone at Hogwarts watches this, but well without the Ritalin it will be impossible to hide it from the housemates. So will you please try and get me some more. I have a repeat prescription and everything, but it is with a Muggle doctors."

"Big Brother will try, you will find out more at a later date. Is that all you needed to ask Harry?"

"Yeah that's pretty much it. Oh and sorry about the incident with Terry."

"That is alright Harry. You may now leave the Diary Room if that is all."

"Yeah and thanks." Harry said walking out of the Diary Room and narrowing his eyes at the expectant looks on his housemates faces.

"What?"

"We were just wondering what you wanted to talk to Big Brother about." Seamus asked, worry showing on his face.

"It is nothing. They said that would sort it out and so it is nothing to worry yourself about." Harry replied, sighing and rolling his eyes in exasperation.

"Really?"

"Really Shea! For gods sake, there isn't anything wrong. Now drop it."

"Okay Harry. Whatever. So then, do you want us to get you the food you asked for?"

"Sure. I'll start boiling the water to get it ready for the spaghetti."

"Right, well we'll pass you the food through then and you can do what you do."

"Pass the mince through first, and the bolognaise sauce as well. Just hand everything else to Draco and Justin and they can put the stuff away."

"Okay. Here you go." Seamus said, passing the mince through the bars to Harry once Lavender had handed it over to him.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nine Thirty PM. Padma, Susan and Lavender are all in the bedroom discussing Blaise, Draco, Harry and Seamus.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Okay so this whole Rich Side/Poor Side thing is sort of an advantage for us concerning Harry and Draco. Blaise and Seamus seem to be doing fine on their own though so I don't think we need to do anything about them for the time being, except maybe plant ideas in their heads." Padma said, looking at the other two.

"Yeah, I agree with that. Maybe we can just drop hints to Seamus or Blaise whenever we pass them if they are apart. Lavender, you can talk to Seamus about it, maybe even Blaise, I mean the Slytherin's do seem to be becoming more friendly with you Gryffindor's." Susan said, looking through the window to check that no one was going to come in and interrupt their discussion.

"Hmm maybe. I will definitely talk to Seamus though. So what should we do about Draco and Harry? I mean one minute they are all happy and friendly then the next they practically hate each other. It seems impossible!"

"I know Lav. So what should we do about them?"

"I have an idea." Padma said suddenly, making the other two look at her in shock.

"Well, they are both trapped in the same side together and thus they have to live together in relative peace in order to make the viewers or whatever, like them. How about we get them drunk? You know, lower their inhibitions." Padma said with a smirk.

"Brilliant idea, except, how do we get them drunk? We don't have any more alcohol left on this side and I know that they don't have any on their side of the house."

"Hmm, well we could buy some when we get the next shopping task and then accidentally leave them within reach of the Poor Side when we go to bed."

"Hmm it might work, but there are a lot of holes in it and plus we would have to tell the others on this side why we want alcohol and why we left it within reach of those on the Poor Side."

"Hmm true, but that is all we've got, so I think we should give it a try at least."

"Umm.. I thought we were going to wait a week or two before thinking of setting Harry and Draco up."

"Yes but well with Draco not being evicted."

"Oh yeah, how come Hannah was voted out and not say Draco or Terry?" Lavender asked, looking at Susan, who looked slightly dazed at the sudden change in subject.

"I dunno. I suppose that everyone outside is thinking of getting rid of all the Hufflepuff's first, seeing as we are all the boring ones."

"Hmm, well that's a load of crap. Personally I think they should vote Terry out. He's getting far to irritating with this whole Dark Lord thing." Padma said, scowling in the direction of where said Ravenclaw was sitting, innocently talking to Mandy and Daphne.

"Back to the Draco and Harry thing, we could always ask Justin for help. I would say including Blaise and Seamus in on it, but well with our plans for them, it would make them suspicious if we just start laying hints to them about the other." Lavender said, returning to the main subject of the night.

"I agree with Lavender, Padma. We can ask Justin for help in... Ooh! I have an idea." Susan said suddenly, a mischievous spark glinting in her eyes.

"What?" Both Padma and Lavender asked, leaning in closer to listen.

"Well next week, you know how we all have a set amount of money each, well could one person ask for a bottle of um... some sort of spirit drink that we could get Justin to slip into Harry and Draco's drinks one night, getting them drunk."

"Ooh, whoever said that Hufflepuff's were boring, had obviously never met you, Susan. I like the idea, but what drink should we use?" Padma asked, brow furrowed in thought.

"Well, I remember my dad having some sort of Muggle drink that he really liked and apparently you can't really taste it when it is added to fizzy drinks and things." Lavender said, thinking about what her muggleborn father liked to drink on occasion.

"Can you remember what it was called?" Padma asked, looking at Lavender questioningly.

"Um... it was a really weird language. Russian I think, the make was Rachmaninov I think, yeah, that's it because I remember giggling about the name. But I really can't remember what the name of the spirit was. Hmm... I think it was Vudna? No that doesn't sound right, but it did begin with a V so we are half-way there. Vonker? No, Oh! Vodker!!! Yeah that's right! Vodker!!"

"Okay so next budget one of us will ask for some vodker along with the rest of the food, then we can get Justin to add it to Harry and Draco's drinks throughout the night." Padma said, smiling at the thought of a plan.

"Yeah, but we will have to make sure that we aren't watching them too closely because they will both get really suspicious. Also, we may need to get Blaise and Seamus away from them for the night somehow. They will get really suspicious if their friends start acting drunk for no apparent reason."

"Okay. But how?"

"How what?" Seamus asked as he walked into the bedroom, closely followed by Blaise and Harry and Draco on the other side of the house. "What do you want to know how about?"

"Oh Seamus! Nothing, we were just discussing girly things, you know." Lavender said, smiling brightly at him, hoping that he wouldn't get too suspicious.

"Right, well we just came in here to talk to each other for a bit. It gets uncomfortable when two of us have to sit on the floor in order to have a conversation with the other two. You are welcome to join us!" Seamus said in an apologetic manner.

"Er... I think I might go and see what Mandy and Daphne are talking to Terry about, but enjoy your chat." Padma said, walking out. Susan copied Padma and soon walked out after her.

"So then you four, how are you?"

"Er... we're fine Lavender, how have you been since oh all of forty minutes ago?" Harry asked, pulling a bed to the bars and then sitting on it, Draco sitting on it next to him.

"Oh you know. Bit of a girly chat with Padma and Susan."

"You're not still trying to get Blaise and Seamus together are you?" Harry asked, chuckling when Lavender gasped and then looked at Blaise and Seamus guiltily.

"How did you know?"

"Ah well I know that you have been wanting to hook myself and Seamus up for a while now, well after you were sure that we weren't actually seeing each other, so I guessed, your reaction sealed it though." Harry said with a smirk, which grew when Draco burst into laughter and leant on him to stay sitting upright.

"Well yes if you must know. We are. But we have decided to take a step back seeing as you two seem to be doing our job just fine. So I suppose we should move onto you Harry. Who should we hook you up with? Draco?" At this, Draco suddenly stopped laughing (though didn't move away from Harry) and Harry scowled at her. It was Blaise and Seamus' turn to howl with laughter.

"Shut up Lavender unless you want me to reveal some things that I know you wouldn't want to whole of Hogwarts to know."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." Harry replied, glaring back.

"Oh fine. I'll leave you alone. I just wanted you to be happy, but if you don't want to be then that's fine. I'll let you stay miserable for the rest of your life."

"Thank god for that, I thought I would have to spend the rest of my life being forced to be happy!" Harry said, smirking and shuffling to get comfy next to Draco, who had now relaxed and was leaning on Harry.

"Do you have any alcohol on your side of the house?" Draco asked after a few moments of relative silence (in which Blaise and Seamus were chuckling at the glare being aimed at Harry by Lavender)

"Nope, none. We should have some when the next food task is completed. If we win it that is." Lavender said, still glaring at a now completely relaxed, and oblivious Harry. Draco glanced at Harry, of whom's stomach he was currently lying on, and raised an eyebrow.

"If you fall asleep then I will start to tickle you mercilessly." Draco muttered to the now half-asleep wizarding saviour.

"Meh, not ticklish." Harry muttered, making Draco roll his eyes and mutter something about stubborn Gryffindor's and then shuffle his head further into Harry's stomach and yawn widely.

"Oh yeah, nothing going on between those two." Lavender muttered to Blaise and Seamus, making them smirk.

"Whoever said that there was nothing going on between them? Not me. Or Harry. In fact no one has said that there is nothing going on between the two." Seamus said, looking over at the now sleeping pair.

"True. So why won't they let me set them up?" Lavender whined.

"Actually, only Harry vetoed the idea. Draco didn't say or do anything to suggest he was adverse to it." Seamus pointed out, making Lavender look at him in shock and Blaise to smirk at the speechless Gryffindor.

A/N - Well yet another day has passed in the HP Big Brother house and looks like things between Harry and Draco are looking up. On the Terry thing, don't worry, he will soon stop baiting Harry, though I won't tell you why.

And finally! Harry's running out of Ritalin! Oh no! How will the housemates cope with a Harry Potter with ADD!!! Thing's are going to get rather... lively in the house! Most of all, how will Draco deal with a distracted Harry?

Tomorrow (in the BB world) will bring some more surprises, and Big Brother may get back to Harry. It will also be a Monday so you know what that means! Nominations!
Sign up to rate and review this story