Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Choices of Life

22

by strange1 0 reviews

Willow faces a lot of choices. It all starts with what college she wants to go to. Plus, she and Oz haven't been clicking. And as she finds out, the older you get, the more choices there are. Alter...

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Anya, Buffy, Giles, Joyce Summers, Tara, Willow, Xander - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-07-30 - Updated: 2005-07-30 - 2182 words

0Unrated
A/N This may be another chapter that needs a pg-13 rating. Willow and Tara together. So if it offends or you are uncomfortable, I'm sorry. You may want to only skim this chapter.

Willow woke with a start. All that had happened the night before flashed through her mind. She wondered exactly how much damage had been done to The Bronze. She looked around Tara's room. There was no sign of the blonde. But there were candles. And there were little heart cut outs hanging on the wall. Her mind tried to grasp what was going on. All she knew was that she so could have easily destroyed the world the night before. If Tara hadn't been there, she probably would have.
Tara! Where was that gorgeous blonde of hers. Without her, she was nothing. And without her, she would definitely destroy the world. The red head sighed heavily. She knew that she wasn't as strong as others told her she was. Buffy had tried to tell her that from the first day they met. Powerful, maybe. But she wasn't strong. Tara was the brave and strong one. She had to find where she went to.
The witch tried slowly to get out of bed. But it was of no use, so she managed to get herself into a sitting position. She glanced at the clock. It was past ten. It was a good thing it was a Saturday or she would have missed one class and been late for another. Whatever had taken her over the night before had really zapped all of the strength out of her body. It was not a feeling she was liking at all. What was worse, her forever was missing.
She quickly looked up as the door opened. She smiled huge as she realized it was Tara. And Tara was carrying a takeout bag of goodies for her. That's when she realized her stomach was a little rumbly. She wasn't sure if she could eat anything.
"You're awake." Tara set the food down on the dresser. She quickly made her way over to her girlfriend. "I was getting worried about you."
"More than the I might destroy the world worry?" Willow tried to smile. But it was no use. There was this big time danger. And joking about it wouldn't make it go away. She took in the worried look on the blonde witch's face. "Sorry." She sighed heavily. "What goodies did you bring me? And what's with the candles and everything?"
Tara smiled a big smile. The one that she only smiled when she and Willow were alone together. "Well, if you remember right, it's Valentine's Day." Willow smiled. "I thought that we could use a little romance."
Willow's smile quickly faded. "What about Spike? And there is this whole me being of the destroying world not being able to control myself kinda danger thingy." She sighed heavily. More than anything in the world, she just wanted to spend the day wrapped up in the arms of Tara. But that just seemed like a fantasy at the moment. Some things had to be put on hold when there was real danger to the world.
"I-I haven't forgotten any of that." Tara smiled sweetly. "A-and we still do need to talk a-about the control thing." She quickly made her way to sit on the edge of the bed. "I talked to Buffy. There's been no sign of Spike. A-and Giles is a little more than simply concerned about us b-being blocked and.."
"And me almost burning the town of Sunnydale down?" Tara nodded. "Can't blame him there. I'm still not sure what happened. One minute, I couldn't think or do anything magickal. The next, I practically blow everyone up with one heck of a lightening storm. It was more than just a little scary."
"A-and we'll deal." Tara put her hand on Willow's cheek. "Y-you're still tired, aren't you?"
Willow raised an eyebrow. "Why, Miss Maclay. Are you trying to start something?" Tara's cheeks reddened a little. "I think I have enough strength. If we take things nice and slow."
"I know t-there are other things w-we should be.." Tara swallowed hard. "We shouldn't be..."
Willow pulled her towards her and kissed her oh so very passionately. "If there's one thing I've learned while I've been fighting evil, it's you have to take time for each other. If you don't, that person may not be around. For various reasons." She held Tara's face in both her hands. She was about to pull her onto the bed with her, when the phone rang.
Tara sighed, but walked over and answered it. "Hey, Buffy. No. Not a hundred percent, but better. Mr. Giles has a theory about what happened. We'll be there."
When she turned to look at Willow, the red head was pouting. "You just had to say that we were going to be there, didn't you." Tara smiled shyly. "Well, we can always finish this later."
It wasn't long before the entire scooby gang was sitting around Giles' apartment. He kept his gaze on Willow. She felt like she was the naughty child who needed to be constantly watched. It wasn't a feeling she was used to. Or one that she liked. Finally, he spoke. "I had a little incident last night. I ran into an old friend of mine. You all remember Ethan."
Tara and Anya were the only ones that looked confused. "What was he doing back in town." Buffy looked at her former watcher. "It wasn't of the good, I'm sure."
"No indeed." He turned towards both Willow and Tara. "I believe that I know why the two of you felt blocked last night." Both women looked at each other and than back at Giles. "Ethan was in town. He was looking for more fun to be had at my expense. Apparently, he was going to turn me into a demon. But before the spell had a full chance to take place, something bigger broke through." His gaze fixed solely on Willow. "I do believe that your trip over the edge saved me from turning into a demon. So, you see, there was some good that came out of it."
Willow smiled, but it quickly faded. "Yay. I stopped Ethan from doing something of the not good. But, I really lost it out there, Giles. I know that if Tara hadn't been there, I really would have lost it. And I don't think I could have come back from wherever it was going to take me."
Giles nodded. "I realize how serious all of this is. I just wanted to let you know that there was some good that came out of last night." His gaze finally shifted to Tara. "And I believe that a lot now falls on you, young lady."
Tara swallowed hard as everyone began staring at her. "M-me? W-what d-do you m-mean?" Willow took her hand.
"I'm terribly sorry to have put you on the spot like that." He smiled gently at her. "It's just that if Willow really is losing control of her powers and we believe her dream, it is you that we need to turn to."
"B-but.." Tara's face turned bright red. Her eyes began staring at the floor.
"Giles, you need to back off." Willow's voice was a little more forceful than usual. "The two of us were just discussing this very thing this morning. We were talking about it when Buffy called for us to meet. We know how important it is. And we're going to begin working on my control issues right away." She gave him a look of determination. "Unless you have something to add to the already fun filled situation we're in, can I go and get some more rest? I still feel drained."
"Rest. Ha!" Everyone looked at Anya. "Please. I know that we want to go and have sex look. It's plastered all over her face."
"An, not now." Xander squeezed her arm. "And I think you're wrong on this one. The two just want to go and rest and start the control thing, right?"
Willow smiled shyly. "What else?" Everyone stared at her. "What?" She didn't know why.
"I haven't anything to add." Giles finally broke the silence. "However, I do have a contact with a coven in England. If you two have difficulty in learning how to control the powers that you are gifted with, I could very well contact them. Perhaps one of them could possibly help in that regard."
"Thanks, Giles." Willow looked at Tara. "It might be necessary. But, according to my dream, it's up to me and Tara to get a handle on things. And we will." With that, they all went their separate ways.
Which meant, it wasn't long before Willow and Tara were back in Tara's room. As soon as they got there, Willow began lighting all of the candles that Tara had so sweetly setup. Tara raised her eyebrows.
"I-I though that you were tired." Tara came up and stood beside Willow as she was lighting the last candle.
Willow smiled big. "Well, not really." She turned and took Tara's hands in her own. "Let's just say that Anya wasn't as far off as I tried to tell her she was."
"You mean?" Tara's blue eyes glistened in the surrounding candlelight.
"We've been so good in the past about not always giving in to what we want." She continued to smile. "We actually resisted so that we could continue researching The Gem of Amara. And there have been other times when we put ourselves last so that we could help with things. And I haven't forgotten that we need to talk to Buffy about Riley being a commando and all and we still don't know what's up with Spike. It's just that..."
"W-we've earned a night together." Tara was now smiling as brightly as Willow. "A-and we have tomorrow to do what needs doing, now d-don't we?"
Willow pulled her into a deep kiss. It wasn't long before her hands were exploring the back of the blonde witch. She felt Tara's hands exploring her body as well. It sent a million sensations throughout her body.
The two women slowly made their way towards the bed. Tara was the first to meet it. She quickly sank onto the bed. Willow fell to her knees so that she could continue the kiss. For a few minutes, they just stayed that way. But Willow's roaming hands found the front of Tara's shirt. Slowly, she began unbuttoning the flower patterned shirt. As she slipped the shirt off, she began kissing Tara at the neck and down her right arm.
Tara gasped as she felt Willow's tongue now running up and down her arm. Willow stopped briefly as she felt Tara's hands untuck her sweater she was wearing. She raised both her arms so that Tara could pull it off her head. Both women stared at each other for a few minutes before continuing.
Willow slowly pulled down one of Tara's bra straps. Her hands found the pesky bra claso. It wasn't long before she had it unclasped. And the bra was lying on the floor. Tara slowly did the same. As both women were now topless, Willow stood and gently forced Tara to lay on her back. She pressed her body to the blonde's, feeling her amply breast on her own.
Tara felt the soft kisses on her neck. She closed her eyes, there was so much pleasure and she never wanted it to end. Willow rolled over and slipped out of her skirt. Tara quickly followed suit. Now it was her on top of Willow. There was so much love in the green eyes of the red head when the blonde looked into them. There was also the power that was to be so feared.
The continued pressing their bodies together. They also took the time to remove the last of the clothing that shielded each other from the other's skin. Hands explored the body of the other. Kisses were planted on various parts of the body. Gasps of pleasure where made. The two of them together was like the very first time.
But yet, it was already becoming a dance that was so familiar. The need, the want, and the sheer pleasure that the two were now giving one another. It was like they had known each other in another lifetime. They knew the little things that the other so found pleasure in. And made sure to do them over and over and in the right way.
Their dance lasted for hours. Neither knew how much time had passed when they finally rolled away from each other. They were both flushed and breathing heavy. Their bodies were covered with sweat. They simply looked into each others eyes. They didn't need to say anything more. Words would be redundant. They had said everything they had needed to with their bodies. And now, they could simply enjoy the pleasure of the afterglow.
Sign up to rate and review this story