Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Planning A Party!

The Party!

by BenchSlave1 3 reviews

This is really small but i wanted to clear the party up so i could get to the day after! :P

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 423 words

0Unrated
As the boys walked into the hall and Darren saw Arra in the Playboy Bunnee out fit. He felt the area around his crotch tighten. He looked down to see a small point protruding from his trousers. He sat down quickly and Mister Crepsley sad down beside him. He was looking at Arra dancing with a far-away look on his face and he suddenly looked down and muttered "think about football," and after a few minutes he smiled and walked away into the crowed of dancing vampires. Darren decided to listen to the music to see if that would relieve him of his hard one. Playing jst now was My Chemical Romance 'Teenagers'. He hummed along and once he was sure it was safe to stand up, he went to dance. Arra grabbed onto him and swung him about, it was obvious she had had a couple of drinks and Darren was astonished that she was tipsy already when Vampires could drink loads without getting drunk. He looked down quickly as he felt the usual tightening around his crotch. He pulled away from Arra and ran into the corner.

Arra giggled in surprise when Darren ran from her. She then moved onto Mister Crepsley, who danced with her for ages, the music kept going but as 'Welcome to the Black parade' came on Darren shouted from the corner.
"Oh God! It's ripped out!" and he ran from the hall covering his crotch area. Everyone laughed and continued dancing. Arra eventually placed her cold lips onto Mister Crepsley's and whispered in his ear
"That better be a license to seduce! Ha ha ha!" she giggled and pulled him into the tunnel that led to the bed-caves.

Gavner had decided to dress as superman. He started dancing with Kurda for a laugh who was dressed as PeterPan. They were drunk within the first hour and they eventually started talking to each other in sexual manner!
"Take me to NeverLand!" Gavner whispered into Kurdas ear and they ran down the tunnel bumping into Crepsley and Arra!

Darren ley on is bed felling very embarrassed. Many people came to see if he was ok but laughed when they saw the hole in the crotch area of the Spiderman costume. It was nearly 6 am when Vanez Blane who had went to get the costume for Darren, drunkily admitted he had deliberately bought it too small.
"What! You put me in this situation?!" He screamed at Vanez and puched him in the nose . . .

So people wot u fink? review!
Sign up to rate and review this story