Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Planning A Party!

A Happy Ever After!

by BenchSlave1 3 reviews

I know this is a bit sick but hey!

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica, Horror - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 910 words

0Unrated
The Day After Halloween

Arra moaned as she rolled over in the hammock. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Her head was pounding and she couldn't remember anything after hearing Darren run out of the hall. She hoped she didn't do anything to embarrassing. She couldn't believe how drunk she had been the night before.

Darren woke up early and went through to the hall of Kheldon Lurt. He couldn't walk properly and kept falling over slightly. He kept trying to remember what had happened between Vanez and himself but his mind just went blank. The hall was a mess and a couple of vampires were asleep on the benches. He didn't have a headache which would work to his advantage when he got the other vampires back.

Vanez was standing in the shower. He had a splitting headache but it wasn't because of the amount of drink he had consumed. His lip was burst and he had a black eye. He had been so drunk when Darren attacked him, he couldn't even fight back. The cold water was refreshing after the long night. He had fallen asleep half way down the tunnel and an elderly vampire had woken him up and told him to have a shower and get himself cleaned up. He had sobered up and was able to walk again but he couldn't help wonder what had happened between Gavner and Kurda, who he had seen kissing each other's ear. He retched and shivered as horrible ideas ran through his mind. He laughed to himself as he remembered Arra's Playboy Bunny costume. He was just wondering what had happened with herself and Larten when a scream erupted through the mountain.

Arra was struggling to remember what had happened between herself and Larten when slighty hairy arm slid over her torso. She froze and rolled round slowly to see Larten beside her, lower body covered by the blanket. But the most digusting thing she saw was Gavner lying on top of someone. Suddenly, the person under neath gavner moved to reveal the persons face. Arra screamed as kurda lifted gavner of him, stood up off the hammock and stared in horror at the people he had shared a bed with.

Vanez ran through the tunnels following the high pitched scream that obviously belonged to Arra. Vanez had quickly slipped a pair of jeans and a black tank top. He bumped into Darren half way along the hall. They ran down the tunnel together and just as Vanez was about to ask Darren why he was carrying an air horn, they looked into a room and burst into laughter. In front of them, in the same hammock, was Gavner, Larten and Arra. Beside the hammock, spewing up, was Kurda. Vanez and Darren fell to the floor in laughter. Darren took the opportunity to whisper an apology for hitting him and told Vanez to cover his ears. Vanez covered his ears just as Darren pressed the button on the air horn and a loud, deafening alarm rang through the tunnel. Arra, Larten, Kurda and Gavner screamed as there heads felt like they had exploded.

**

A day passed and the vampires, still kept spewing. Gavner and Kurda had decided it was time to tell the vampires there secret. It was during the afternoon and the vampires were all in the hall of Kheldon Lurt (which had been tidied up). The gay couple walked in and approached Darren, Vanez, Arra and Larten. As they walked up to the group they realised Larten and Arra were holding hands and staring into each others eyes. They laughed and sat down beside them.
"Guys, we have something to tell you," Gavner said calmly.
"What is it?" Darren asked.
"Well...Me and Gavner...We're gay and we're a couple," The two gay men stared at each other and kissed. Darren looked away in surprise and they all laughed. Arra and Larten piped up once the group had went quiet.
"Em... We also have become mates. We realised on the morning of the day after the Halloween celebrations that we would like to be mates again for a wee while," said Mr Crepsley. He and Arra hugged each other closely, stood up and walked out of the hall.
"Ooh! Where are you two going?" shouted Gavner sarcastically. Behind her back, Arra lifted up her middle finger.

Larten held Arra's hand tightly nd smiled. It had been an age since he had held her like that and couldn't help showing it.
"What are you smiling at?" Arra asked.
"You," he replied sheepishly.
"Aw! That's so sweet!" Arra gasped and kissed him. They walked through the tunnels quietly and held each others and. They eventually went back into the hall of Kheldon Lurt and sat next to Darren, who was staring glumly at his food.
"What is wrong, Darren?" asked Mister Crepsley.
"Well, everyone has a mate apart from me! Why couldn't there be a few other younger females!" he said glumly. Vanez walked up to him, placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered into his ear, then walked away. A smile crossed over Darrens face.
"What did he say?" asked Arra.
"That I don't necessarily have to go with a girl!" he smiled and ran out of the Hall after Vanez.


So guys I know the last bit was a bit woo but I needed to end it somehow and Darren deserves someone! Review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story