Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > its just the way things worked out

Saturday

by ahava 4 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 765 words

0Unrated
"Rake, when are you gonna start dating?" Shelley asked as Raki braided her hair into a zillion braids.
"I dunno." Raki shrugged taking a fresh lock of hair to work on. "When I find someone date worthy."
"Come on Rake, there are tons of date worthy guys around here. And - ow!"
"Sorry." Raki said. "Yeah, but they're not the type of guys I want. Those don't exist."
"Yeah they do, they just date your mom- ow! Dammit Raki!"
"I don't have a crush on Joel." Raki stated firmly.
"Yeah, but dayum, he's fine!"
"Ok, sure he's cute, but I don't know anything about him. I mean, I bet he's a real geek or whatever."
"Wannabe?"
"No, I already know that he's a wannabe."
"Um, did you just call my bro a wannabe?" Benji smirked coming in.
"How long have you been listening?" Raki asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh, I heard enough." He said smugly, making himself comfortable on her bed. "I know that you think he's cute."
"Your point?"
"And you say you don't like him?"
"Its possible to think someone's cute without being in love with them. I mean, you think I'm just adorable, don't you?" Shelley asked menacingly.
"Is that a question or a threat?" he laughed.
"So, like, where are they?" Raki asked. "The love birds, I mean."
"Aquarium." Shelley informed. "Hey Benji, did you know that your brother has a fear of fish?"
"No. How do you know?"
"Trav and I were spying on them earlier."
"I see."
"My little informants." Raki said, fondly patting Shelley's braided head. "You don't have anything better to do on a Saturday then sit around with a couple of seventeen year olds?" she directed at Benji.
"Nope." He said cutely.
"You're not that cute."
"Well!"
"Hey Rake, it's your Birthday on Tuesday!"
"So what?"
"Can we make you a party?"
"If that's what makes you happy Madden."
"Can you braid my hair like that too?"
"I'm gonna punch you pretty soon."
"Who's pretty soon?"
"You're hopeless." Shelley sighed.
"And he's 25." Raki added.
"Shut up, you love me."
"Don't flatter yourself kid."
"Hello?" The front door shut with a snap and Liv's voice broke onto the pointless conversation.
"We're in my room Mom!" Raki called.
"And the lovers return." Benji muttered. A few moments later, Liv and Joel came in. Holding hands. Raki wanted to hit something.
"Nice hair, Shell." Liv complimented.
"Thanks."
"Benji, don't touch that." Raki shot at the older, annoying Madden twin as he reached for her guitar.
"Hey, you play guitar?" Joel asked. "I didn't know tha- wait, what's Benji doing here?"
"Benji got bored and decided to come hang out with his soon... ok, I'll be nice and not say it." Benji smiled sweetly.
"I'm gonna beat you."
"Sure, whatever you say. Wimp!"
"I am not a wimp!" Joel said in defense.
"So how'd you fight the fishies, brother dear?" Benji smirked.
Everyone snorted in laughter, and Raki caught the embarrassed look Joel sent her. Wait what?
"Oh, Joel's at a loss for a good comeback!" Shelley teased.
"No, I'm just gonna be the mature one and ignore him." Joel said proudly.
"Joel, this ain't a time for pride. He just blabbed you out." Raki said with a raised eyebrow. "Diss him."
"Yea man, diss me." Benji grinned.
"Ok...Fine... I fought them with your monster go away spray." Joel said, folding his arms over his chest smugly. Benji shot him a look and Raki just laughed.
"Benj... is he hinting a fear of monsters under the bed?" she smirked.
Benji pouted and nodded. "They're gonna eat me!" he threw himself into her arms whimpering. "Save me, my Raquel!"
"Awww... poor Benjaboo." She said patting his head.
"Now can I touch your guitar?" he sat up grinning.
"No." Raki snorted, pushing him away.
"Anyway kids, who wants pizza?" Liv asked
"Me!" Shelley and Raki chorused.
"Me too." Benji said. "And the lady's man too." He added winking at Raki. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him.
"What an angel." Joel laughed, earning himself Raki's middle finger.
"Hey play nice." Liv said leading Shelley and Benji out of the room. "Let's go kids."
"Ha! Joel, your girlfriend just called you a kid." Benji laughed.
"Get a life Benj." Joel sighed flicking his brother's head as he followed them out. "Come on Rake."

* hey long time no post! i know! this is sorta a filler tho. i got some stuff i just gotta sort out in the upcoming chaps.
reviews are more then welcome im sure you kno!
Sign up to rate and review this story